Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 12:02 am

Nathan smiled softly and nodding, he said, "That's true, isn't it? It's the most beautiful city in the gods' world in my opinion."

The couple soon made it at the concert hall, which was a grand, pristine building. There was some activity going on, as there was a concert about to start, and guests were going in to catch the event in time.

Irene cast the truth spell on Trent, and looking at him, she said, "This is just a precaution, soldier, but you are under the effect of a truth spell now. You're compelled to tell the truth to anything her majesty asks."

Trent was a bit surprised but he nodded, and looked at Lisianthus to await any questions from her. Lisianthus took a deep breath then asked, "Do you swear complete loyalty to me, soldier? To protect me at all times, no matter how difficult and dangerous a situation?"

Trent immediately nodded and truthfully replied, "Yes, your majesty. I would sacrifice myself gladly for you. You're my queen and you have my complete loyalty."

In a quieter, more difficult tone, he continued, "And-and the love of my heart. Of course I'll protect you with every fibre of my being."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 2:14 am

Helena's eyes lit up as she witnessed a concert about to happen and she asked, "Do you think they would let us watch, since we have our little ones and all?"

Ryan gritted his teeth but did his best to stay calm, as he knew that Lisianthus loved only him.  However, he couldn't help but give a look, as though he had anticipated something like this.

(Random but do you remember when I mentioned about that game way back that I couldn't get the one achievement for-the playing for one hour straight?  I finally got it. O_O)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 2:29 am

(Wow, congrats. You have such patience. XD)

Nathan looked thoughtful and replied, "Well, usually, it isn't allowed but...Let me see if I can use my influence. I am well-known around here."

He led the way towards the entrance where soldiers were positioned. They immediately welcomed Nathan although they looked troubled at the sight of the pets and weren't sure what to do.

Lisianthus' eyes widened in surprise and she only muttered, "Wait, what?"

Irene furrowed her eyebrows, and Trent looked momentarily surprised at what he said then deeply embarrassed. He looked down at his feet and after a moment of saying nothing, he quietly said, "I-I am sorry, your majesty. It is the truth spell."

Lisianthus continued to look surprised and troubled, and looked at Ryan, as though she understood now why he didn't seem very comfortable around Trent but wasn't sure what to do, as he still seemed like the perfect choice to keep her company.

(I am alone today so I'll stay on while I can. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 2:40 am

(Thanks.  It kind of took an extreme solution to get it and I think that achievement itself is a lie.  It says to play for one hour straight but it unlocked for me after playing the game for 1 1/2 hours and I had to appear online.  But yeah, at least I got it and I don't have to worry about it anymore.  lol  And ok.  I'll be gaming and all but I'm here.  ^^)

Helena looked on, hoping that they would be allowed to watch the concert.  But if Romeo, Fiona, and Mindy would have to get left behind, then she'd rather they go somewhere else.

Ryan sighed inwardly and wondered what to do as well.  He looked at Trent and asked, "Can you remain professional at all times?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 3:16 am

(No problem. ^^)

Nathan continued talking to the soldiers and the manager in charge and was finally able to get an exception to allow the pets in. He returned to Helena and smiling, he said, 

"How about this? We can all go in and watch the concert."

Trent looked at Ryan and immediately nodding but keeping his head low, he said, "Yes, of course, sir. That's what I plan to do."

Lisianthus remained silent, letting Ryan do the talking for now, as she cared about his feelings regarding this matter.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 3:19 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Helena happily replied, "Really?  There was no problem letting our little ones in?"

Ryan nodded and looking thoughtful, he said, "Despite this hiccup, I think he's still the most qualified to look after Sia.  As long as he can remain professional at all times, that is."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 3:28 am

Nathan nodded happily and said, "Yup. I am an important guest here, so they care to keep me a regular. Now let's go in."

He held Helena's arm and after they were all set, he led the way inside so they could get the tickets and attend the concert.

Trent nodded again and replied, "I will, sir. I promise. Please give me this chance to prove how loyal I am to my queen."

Lisianthus sighed but seeing that Ryan was okay with this, she said, "Okay then. It's decided. Soldier, I expect to see you at my office tomorrow morning."

Trent nodded and said, "Yes, your majesty. I'll be there."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 3:40 am

Helena happily walked with Nathan as they headed inside to get tickets and attend the concert.  She was so excited to attend her first concert in the gods' world, wondering how the music would compare to that back in the human world.

Ryan added, "This is a very important assignment and we expect that you won't say a word about this matter to anyone else.  Sia's safety is our utmost concern."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 3:44 am

The party walked inside and Nathan headed to the tickets stand to get tickets for himself and Helena. As he did, he turned to her and asked, 

"Would you prefer balcony seats, love?"

Trent nodded again and replied, "I understand. This will stay secret. No one will know. I swear."

He crossed his heart as though it was an oath, and Lisianthus nodded. She said, "This should be all unless Duchess Irene or Ryan has anything to add."

She looked to Irene and she shook her head then looked at Ryan.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 4:11 am

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Sure, that would be wonderful, my Nathan, and we'd have so much room, too."

Ryan said, "That's it.  I suppose we can end this meeting if there's nothing else."

(Sorry if I'm posting slowly.  I'm multi-tasking as well.  O.O)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 4:30 am

(No problem. ^^)

Nathan nodded happily then confirmed their request for a couple of balcony tickets. He took them then turning to Helena, he said, "Let's take our seats before the concert starts."

He held her arm and led the way to inside the hall itself where the concert would be held, then to their seats.

Lisianthus nodded and looking at Trent, she said, "You may leave, soldier. I'll see you tomorrow."

Trent bowed respectfully and after excusing himself, he left the room.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 4:40 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Helena happily walked with Nathan as they headed to their seats.  She commented,

"I've been to concerts in the human world but rarely ever had a balcony seat.  Well, you know because of where I come from and all.  But I love listening to wonderful music."

Ryan took a breath and then said, "Well, at least, we have your security taken care of.  Now, to flush out the traitor, that will definitely take time."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 4:45 am

Nathan looked happily at Helena and said, "You'll only receive the best when you are with me, love. And I am sure you'll like the music here too. And there are always wonderful shows to go with it."

They soon made it at their seats and Nathan helped Helena into her chair then sat down beside her, with the pets sitting on their laps. Most guests had also taken their seats and the show was about to start.

Irene nodded and replied, "It will but I will start working right away. I'll head to my office now and start filtering those who started working here recently."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 4:48 am

Helena looked to Nathan and asked, "What kind of show are we going to see today?"

She looked forward to seeing the performance.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Thank you, my lady.  I'll stay with Sia in the meantime, if that's ok with you, beautiful."

He turned to Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 4:54 am

Nathan replied, "I believe it's an orchestra. Well, it's about to start."

Indeed, the curtains were raised, and a large orchestra was in place, about to start their play. They soon started playing their music, which started slowly, peacefully then went into higher but happier tones. Along with the show, there were magical lights that went perfectly with the music and complemented it.

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Of course, cutie."

Irene nodded and replied, "I'll take my leave then but I'll be in my office if you need anything."

She curtseyed then left, heading to her office, leaving Ryan and Lisianthus alone.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 5:01 am

Helena listened happily to the music and looked at the performance in fascination.  She felt entranced and delighted to be seeing such a wonderful, beautiful performance.

Ryan turned to Lisianthus and smiling a bit, he said, "Well, I'm glad we took care of business.  We should relax for the rest of the afternoon, I think."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 6:04 am

(Sorry for the delay. Got busy here all of a sudden. XD)

The concert went on for a little more, with the music getting more and more magical and the performance more entrancing. Soon the music was getting quieter but more romantic.

Lisianthus smiled softly at Ryan and approached him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and smiling apologetically at him, she said,

"Sorry for what happened just now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 6:14 am

(No worries.  XD)

Helena's heart beat as she heard the music get more romantic and she reached out to gently touch Nathan's hand, smiling lovingly at him.

Ryan wrapped his arms around Lisianthus' waist and shaking his head, he replied, "It's ok.  I had a feeling he had feelings for you although that truth spell laid it out.  But I know you love only me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 6:30 am

Nathan smiled lovingly at Helena and wrapped his arm around her shoulders, bringing her closer to him as they continued to watch the romantic show. He held her hand and gently kissed, silently expressing how much he loved her and was grateful for her presence in her life.

Lisianthus nodded right away and replied,

"Of course. There is no man in my heart but you. Umm you had a feeling about this so why didn't you just tell me? I would have gotten someone else for the job. I really had no idea. I mean, I am still surprised. I wouldn't be to find some of my soldiers hating me or thinking I am cruel, but to find one of them in love with me-that's new."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 6:38 am

Helena blushed and smiled lovingly back at Nathan, silently telling him how much she loved him and how grateful she was to have him in her life.  She continued to watch the performance, happy and delighted by the music.

Ryan replied, "Well, if he sees what I see in you, I can certainly understand how he'd fall for you.  You truly are a wonderful, amazing woman, Sia."

He looked thoughtful and added, "I think he'll do a good job and that may be because of his feelings for you.  He'll want to protect you that much more."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 6:47 am

The music continued playing and the concert was soon over, finishing off splendidly. The audience all clapped in impression, having loved the play.

Lisianthus sighed a bit and nodding, she said,

"I guess that's the good side of it. I'll keep wary though that he remains professional, not try to cross any lines. If it weren't for the truth spell, I would think he is fooling around but I know now he is telling the truth."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 6:52 am

Helena clapped happily, too, and she commented, "Oh my, that was a wonderful performance.  I've never witnessed anything like it."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true.  Well, the important thing is that you have protection now, so the traitor shouldn't get anywhere near you.  I only wish I had an idea who it was, so I could make custom jewelry for you to detect him or her.  But I guess we should all try to stay alert and not let anything pass us by."

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep but I'll post again tomorrow and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 4:26 pm

(Nite, nite. ^^)

Nathan clapped as well and smiling happily at Helena's reaction, he said, "I am glad you enjoyed that, love. It was quite the show."

The orchestra members bowed happily to the audience, happily receiving their applauses.

Lisianthus nodded and smiling sadly, she said, 

"Don't worry, I'll stay alert all the time. It's just bad how things suddenly got quite complicated and dangerous all of a sudden. I wish I could concentrate more on other matters, like capturing the shapeshifter, punishing that captain. But at least I have you by my side, cutie. It would have been overwhelming to face all this alone."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 5:11 pm

Helena continued to clap in delight and looking at Nathan, she said, "I loved it.  Thank you for this, Nathan.  It has been such a long time since I last attended a performance."

Ryan nodded and replied, "I understand.  You have me always, beautiful.  You know that you'll be protected and we'll make it top priority to capture that traitor."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 5:23 pm

Nathan winked happily at Helena and said, "Anytime, love. We can attend concerts like this regularly if you wish. It's always fun to do so."

The curtains slowly went down and the audience started leaving the hall. Nathan helped Helena up and left the way out as well.

Lisianthus nodded and said, "Definitely. I won't leave those traitors be. They'll be captured soon enough."

She paused then smiling a bit, she said, "I know you want to relax a bit for the rest of the afternoon but I want to give the orders to assign you as my chancellor as soon as possible, as well as announce our engagement. Thos shall be a great occasion."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: