Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 5:14 am

Helena added, "It helps that the weather is so wonderful, too.  It really is a beautiful afternoon to go flying.  I wonder if there will be anything going on in Blacklily."

Ryan nodded and replied, "That would be my great, my lady.  Now that my chancellor training is finished, I can stay with Sia more.  I'll make sure no harm comes to her."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 5:21 am

Nathan looked thoughtful and replied, "I am not sure, but we'll see. There might be some events in the magic district. It is usually the most active part of Blacklily."

Irene nodded and replied, "That's true although you might become more busy the next few days when you receive your job. A chancellor has a lot to take care of."

Lisianthus said, "Do you think we should postpone you receiving your job officially? So you can stay with me more? Although I don't prefer that option. We should keep things going normally."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 5:29 am

Helena replied, "Then we should definitely go to the magic district and I'll have the best company with you."

She looked so excited at the prospect.

Ryan turned to Lisianthus and replied, "I understand, beautiful, but I worry that the traitor will have a better opportunity of getting near you if I'm not around.  I don't mind if we have to postpone my announcement.  Your safety is more important to me."

(Oh yeah, I'm assuming this is the case but are you going to be online until it's new year's my time?  I'm assuming that's the case but I just want to be sure.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 5:41 am

(Ahh I'll have probably headed to work but I'll try to stay online through my phone although posting will probably get a lot slower and all. But yeah, I'll do my best to stay with you when it is new year your time. ^^)

Nathan chuckled happily, adoring the excitement on Helena's face. He kissed her cheek and gazing lovingly at her, he said,

"I love seeing you happy and excited. You look even more beautiful."

Lisianthus smiled softly at Ryan but shaking her head, she said, "It's okay, cutie. I'll have protections around me and I can protect myself quite alright, too. But I don't want things to go wrong because of this. I mean, I am sure it's well-known inside the castle that you'll become chancellor soon. If I postpone things, the traitor might think we're scared. But that's not the case. So everything shall go just normally, and I'll announce our engagement to the public too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 5:49 am

(Ok, cool.  ^^)

Helena blushed deeply and replied, "Awww Nathan.  I can't help it.  I'm just so excited and even more so to be doing this with you and our little ones."

Ryan turned to Irene and asked, "What do you think, my lady?  Should we proceed with things as normally?"

He could see both the positives and negatives of doing so.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 6:28 am

Nathan chuckled a little more and replied, "And I can't help falling in love with you all over again."

He tilted her head to look at him and leaned in for a sweet kiss.

Irene looked thoughtful for a moment then said, "I think she's right. We don't know how long this will keep us so we can't keep postponing things. And Lisianthus will be protected all the same, Ryan. I'll make sure of that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 6:33 am

Helena happily returned the kiss, pouring all of her love and passion into it.  She felt happy to be spending time with Nathan, and any troubles she had on her mind were temporarily put to the side.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok.  I couldn't bear if anything terrible happened to Sia and I wasn't there to stop it."

However, he decided to trust both Lisianthus and Irene and just let things proceed as normal.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 7:02 am

Nathan continued kissing Helena lovingly for a few more moments, and after the kiss was over, he gazed lovingly at her and said,

"I love you so much, Helena. I hope you remember that always."

Lisianthus approached Ryan and lovingly said,

"Don't worry about me, cutie. I'll be fine and I'll make sure that I am protected all the time."

(Sorry for the delay. I am at work now and all.^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 7:07 am

(It's ok.  I'm just gaming and all, so it's all good.  ^^)

Helena gazed fondly at Nathan and replied, "I do, my Nathan.  I know you love me always and I hope you remember that I love you always, too."

Ryan hugged Lisianthus and happily said, "Good, and I know how strong you are.  Just be careful, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 7:16 am

(Okay. ^^)

Nathan nodded happily and said, "Of course I do. I have no doubt about it."

He kissed her on the cheek and continued flying them to Blacklily.

Lisianthus returned Ryan's hug and replied, "I will, cutie. Don't worry."

Irene said, "Then we have a plan. I'll call Trent so we can talk to him, unless you'd prefer that I talk to him alone?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 7:28 am

Helena gazed on happily before her as the group headed to Blacklily.  She was looking forward to a fun afternoon with Nathan, Fiona, Romeo, and Mindy, getting to enjoy this wonderful time.

Ryan replied, "I think it's fine for him to see all of us, but what do you think, beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 7:38 am

The party continued flying to Blacklily and soon they made it safely at the sky town. Nathan directed Night to land safely on ground and got off then helped Helena down.

He said, "Here we are."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "We should see him, all of us. Can you ask him to come, Irene? Take him to my office. We'll be right there soon."

Irene nodded and replied, "Okay. I'll wait for you."

She got up and left the room to fetch Trent. Lisianthus then looked worriedly at Ryan and said, "Cutie, is everything okay? I couldn't help but feel that something was wrong earlier."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 7:43 am

Helena looked around happily and replied, "Yup, we sure are.  We should take Night to the stables so he can get some well-deserved rest and then we can walk around."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yeah, everything's fine.  It's just that when I remember when you had your amnesia and all, that soldier was awfully friendly towards you.  You two aren't long-time friends or anything like that, are you?"

Last edited by phoenixgirl on Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 7:54 am

Nathan nodded and replied, 

"Sounds perfect. Let's go."

He held Night by his reigns using one hand and held Helena's hand with his other then led the way to the stables.

Lisianthus looked a bit confused and shaking her head, she said,

"No, not at all. I've encountered him a few times but that's all to it. But since he was friendly, that means he probably is loyal to me and that's a good thing, right? Nothing to worry about?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 7:58 am

Helena walked along with Nathan and Night as they headed to the stables.  She gently patted Night's head and said,

"Thank you for the flight, Night.  It was wonderful."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, I suppose so."

He wanted to say more although the only thing he did say was, "Just be careful, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 8:02 am

Night whinnied happily, as though he was responding that Helena was more than welcome. Nathan smiled and said,

"You know, I haven't seen Night be so friendly to anyone before other than me and Ilya. He isn't usually very social."

Lisianthus smiled sadly and nodding, she said, "I will. Don't worry, cutie. I promise you no harm will come to me."

She gave him a comforting kiss on the cheek.

(I think it's past midnight your time, phoenix so I want to wish you a wonderful, happy new year and I hope it only brings you happy and great news. Hug)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 8:09 am

(Thank you, Love.  Much appreciated.   Hug)

Helena looked surprised and replied, "Really?  I didn't think Night wasn't sociable.  He seems so friendly around us."

She looked at Night curiously.

Ryan smiled a bit and then he said, "Well, we should head to your office.  Duchess Irene will be waiting for us and that soldier should be there soon, if he isn't already.  He should be told about what's going on."

(I should definitely go to sleep now but I'll post again as soon as I wake up.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 8:42 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Night whinnied quietly, as though confirming Nathan's words. Nathan smiled a bit and replied,

"He is around you and around the little ones but that isn't usually the case. We grew up together so I supposed we rubbed off on each other. But I guess he can feel how much I love you, so he grew to love you too, quite quickly."

Lisianthus nodded and smiling, she said, "Okay. Let's go."

She held Ryan's hand and led the way out of her room and towards her office. Irene and Trent hadn't arrived yet, so Lisianthus led the way inside and it was still just the two of them.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 5:07 pm

Helena blushed and happily replied, "I truly am the luckiest lady then.  Night is the most wonderful pegasus ever."

She petted his head in a friendly manner.

Ryan looked around and said, "Looks like we're the first ones.  I guess Duchess Irene is looking for him.  I'm glad that we have a plan now."

(I think it's the new year for you, so I want to wish you a happy new year, Love.   Hug)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 5:17 pm

(Thanks, phoenix. You're the best. Hug)

Night whinnied happily in response to Helena's words, and the party continued walking to the stables until they made it there. Nathan took care of making sure that Night would be all comfortable and tended for.

He then turned to Helena and offering his arm to her, he said, "Ready for the walk, love?"

Lisianthus smiled and nodding, she said, "Me too. I feel safe with you close, cutie."

There was a knock on the door, and Lisianthus gave permission for entrance. Duchess Irene entered and Trent followed her lead. He immediately bowed to Lisianthus and said,

"Your majesty, Duchess Irene told me that you wanted me. I am at your command, my queen."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 7:34 pm

Helena happily held onto Nathan's arm and nodding happily, she replied, "Yup, I'm all ready, my Nathan.  Let's have some fun."

She waited for Nathan to lead the way.

Ryan observed Trent's behavior with interest although he didn't make any comment, letting Lisianthus take the lead on the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:45 pm

Nathan smiled happily and led the way into the town so they could all enjoy themselves. The city was as lively as usual, with people going and coming about. Nathan said,

"Do you want to visit the magic district, love? Or maybe we can attend a concert. The concert hall here is the best in the gods' world."

Lisianthus nodded to Trent and said, "Hello, soldier. Yes, I've requested your services indeed. I am pretty sure you heard about the assassination attempt on me a short while back?"

Trent nodded and replied, "Yes, your majesty. It was such a scare. We're quite relieved you're alright."

Lisianthus nodded and continued, "Thank you. Now we believe that whoever attempted to do that is trying to do so again and we have our reasons to believe so. In the light of that, I need more protection around me, to make sure I can take care of my duties without worrying too much about my safety. So I've decided to hire you, soldier, to be something of my personal bodyguard, to protect me all the time unless I tell you otherwise."

Trent's eyes lit up as he heard what Lisianthus said and it was difficult for him to contain how happy he felt. He was chosen from between all the other soldiers, and he would be able to stay close to Lisianthus most of the time.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 11:14 pm

Helena's eyes lit up with interest as Nathan mentioned the concert hall and she replied, "I'd like to check both out but can we go to the concert hall first?  I'd love to see it."

Ryan coughed and added, "That is correct.  As I may end up becoming busier, I may not be able to protect Sia at all times, so we'd appreciate your help in this matter."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 11:28 pm

Nathan nodded happily and said, "Your wish is my command, my princess. To the concert hall we go."

He held Helena's arm and led the way towards the concert hall, which wasn't too far from their location.

Trent turned to Ryan and nodding almost happily, he said, "Of course, sir. I shall protect the queen with my own life. No harm shall come to her."

Lisianthus smiled a little and nodding, she said, "Thank you, soldier. Now one thing remains."

She looked to Irene, who nodded and prepared to cast the truth spell on Trent, as a precaution to make sure he was completely loyal.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 11:40 pm

As the group headed to the concert hall, Helena looked around Blacklily with interest.  She commented, "Blacklily is such a wonderful city.  We're really lucky to live so near it."

Ryan turned to Irene as well and nodded in mutual understanding.  He figured that Trent probably wasn't the traitor although he still didn't like how almost overly familiar he was with Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: