Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 5:16 pm

Anjela smiled a bit and nodding, she said, 

"Yeah, it does although nothing too fancy like that inn in Devenshire. But they make nice, simple meals. I had to stay here once and I remember I liked the food. But yes, you can ask for breakfast to be brought up."

Lisianthus happily waited for Ryan to finish getting ready as well. She sat down on the bed and waited, thinking over what to do. She had to get back to work and to intensify the efforts to find the shapeshifter as soon as possible. She couldn't let her be free for long, especially after what she did to her.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 6:52 pm

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Ok, then I'll do that.  What foods are available for breakfast and what do you feel like having?"

Ryan quickly finished his shower and after drying off, he put on a dark green shirt and black jeans.  After combing his hair and briefly checking himself, he then left the bathroom and as he put away his other clothes, he said,

"Ok, I'm all done."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 1:33 am

Anjela looked thoughtful and replied, "Well, they really do like carrots here, so you'll find a variety of carrot sweets, like pancakes, muffins and regular cakes. Then there are the more usual plates although they add a different touch to everything as well. I don't really feel like having anything in particular so you can ask for what you want. Maybe you can ask for their today's recommendation. They offer that option."

Lisianthus grinned happily and approaching Ryan, she wrapped her arms around his neck flirtatiously  and gazing lovingly at him, she said, 

"You're looking so gorgeous, cutie."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 2:54 am

(Back and free now.  I'll be gaming and all but I'll be here and I'll check.  ^^)

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Ok then.  I'll do that.  I'll order today's recommendation for the both of us.  Is there a bell to ring for a maid or should I go out into the hall and find one?"

Ryan chuckled and replied, "So do you, beautiful."

He leaned in to give Lisianthus a sweet, loving kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 3:03 am

(Welcome back. I'm free too, so I'll be on. ^^)

Anjela nodded and replied, "There is a bell. Right there."

She pointed to a small bell by the bedside, which they could use to call for a maid.

Lisianthus returned the kiss lovingly, giving Ryan a sweet good morning. The kiss was eventually over and Lisianthus gazed happily at Ryan and said, 

"Heh, your sweet kisses are the most perfect way to start any day, cutie. Now, we should totally go get some breakfast. I'm starving."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 3:13 am

(Ok.  ^^)

Matthew nodded and he rang the bell, waiting for a maid to drop into the room so that he would order breakfast for both of them.

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Me, too.  Let's go, beautiful."

He extended his arm for Lisianthus to hold onto, and then he led the way out of the room and downstairs to where they would have breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 3:18 am

A little later, a maid knocked on Anjela's and Matthew's room to pick up their order. Anjela remained in bed, using the covers to keep her hidden so the maid wouldn't see her face.

Lisianthus followed Ryan downstairs and the two of them headed to the dining room. There, Irene was already present, and as soon as she saw the couple, she looked with concern at them and said, 

"Oh thank goodness. Good morning. I am so relieved to see that you're alright, Lisianthus. I heard about what happened yesterday but I had returned quite late from the academy so I couldn't come see you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 3:23 am

Matthew checked to make sure that Anjela's face was covered to hide her identity and then he opened the door.  Seeing the maid, he smiled warmly at her and said,

"Good morning, miss.  We would like to order some breakfast.  What is today's recommendation?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "It was very scary but I, too, am quite relieved that my beautiful's ok.  We had to stay in the healers' room overnight but Sia is feeling much better today.  Isn't that right, beautiful?"

He looked to Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 3:30 am

The maid smiled warmly back at Matthew and replied,

"Good morning, sir. Oh yes, we have quite the plate for today's breakfast. The chef prepared excellent avocado toast with scrambled eggs, prepared with carrots and tomatoes. It comes with a delicious yogurt and berries smoothie. Would you like that, sir?"

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yup, no worries. I am okay, Irene."

Irene took a breath of relief and nodding, she said, "Thank goodness. I had quite the scare. It's terrible that the shapeshifter made it into the castle and made an attack like that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 3:38 am

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Oh yes, that sounds wonderful.  We'd like to order two servings of today's recommendation, please."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Indeed.  How she got past this castle's defenses, I have no idea but I'm going to make a magical bracelet for Sia in case that shapeshifter comes around again."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 3:42 am

The maid nodded and smiling, she said, "Right away, sir."

She bowed respectfully then left the room to fetch the couple's order. 

Irene nodded and replied, "It would make a great way of defense, yes. The castle's protections should be in top shape but that shapeshifter is more cunning than we take her for. Her shapeshifting gives her an advantage and she seems to know the castle's way around quite well."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 3:47 am

After the maid left, Matthew closed the door and approaching Anjela, he said, "Ok, we'll have breakfast in a bit and afterwards, I'll go out for a little while to get us a few clothes."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true.  My beautiful's going to need all the protection we can give her.  I'd be scared if something like that were to ever happen."

His body involuntarily shook with fear and he reached out to touch Lisianthus' hand.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 3:57 am

Anjela revealed herself from under the covers and she blushed a bit. She nodded and replied,

"Okay. Sorry I'll have to trouble you with that. Once I get better, I'll teleport us back to the apartment and we can get our things but we'll need something to go by for now."

Lisianthus held Ryan's hand and squeezed it gently, silently giving him comfort and taking in his. Irene smiled a bit and nodding, she said, "I'll see what I can do as well to raise the castle's protection levels."

The maids soon arrived with trays of breakfast and laid them before the party.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 4:02 am

Matthew shook his clothes and replied, "It's ok.  I'm happy to help out and you need your rest.  I'm sure that you'll get better in no time."

Ryan smiled and replied, "In the meantime, let's eat.  A good breakfast is a great way to start the day."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 4:15 am

Anjela smiled softly and replied, "Under your care, yes, I will. I have the best doctor to look out for me."

A little later, the maid knocked again on the door, carrying a tray with breakfast. Anjela made sure to hide her face and once Matthew opened the door, the maid entered and laid out the breakfast on the table for the couple. She said, 

"Here you are, sir. Do you need anything else?"

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "And we totally need the energy. Let's eat."

She started eating her food happily, as did Duchess Irene.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 4:24 am

Matthew was about to shake his head when he thought about clothes that they would need to buy and he asked,

"Miss, do you know if there are any clothing shops near here?"

Ryan ate his food as well, getting his fill and energy for the day.  He looked to Irene and asked, "What are your plans for the day, my lady?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 4:27 am

The maid looked thoughtful then nodding happily, she said, "Oh yes, sir. There are a couple of clothing shops in the village and they are quite good ones. There is one a few blocks to the right next to the inn and one on the outskirts to the north."

Irene turned to Ryan and replied, "Just the usual work, but I'll also look into reinforcing the protections and security around the castle."

Lisianthus added, "We need to find that shapeshifter too, as soon as possible. I want every single soldier in the gods' world to look for her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 4:38 am

Matthew smiled and replied, "Thank you, miss.  You've been very helpful and thank you for bringing breakfast here."

Ryan replied, "I don't think the shapeshifter will be so foolish as to come here anytime again soon, but we can't be too careful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 4:46 am

The maid smiled back and replied, "You're welcome, sir. Please excuse me."

She bowed then left the room to leave the couple to enjoy their breakfast.

Irene nodded and replied, "We can't be too careful so we need to be cautious."

Lisianthus said, "And I won't for her to try anything else. I have to capture her before she has the chance to make another move."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 4:52 am

After the maid left, Matthew closed the door and turning to Anjela, he happily said,

"Ok, let's eat.  Breakfast looks wonderful."

Ryan replied, "We definitely don't want to worry about her as a threat in addition to the other threats.  But at least I'll create something that'll detect if she's anywhere near you, beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 5:01 am

Anjela smiled a bit and slowly got up, groaning a bit as her wound still felt sore. She looked at the breakfast and nodding, she said, 

"Yup, it sure looks delicious. This inn may be simple but the food is looking quite appetizing."

Lisianthus smiled softly at Ryan and replied, "Thanks, cutie. I'll definitely feel a lot safer."

Irene looked at Ryan and replied, "Do I tell Sir Zak and Lady Julia that you'll be a little late for your lesson, Ryan?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 5:15 am

Matthew rushed to Anjela's side to help walk her to the table where breakfast was and he replied, "Yup, it is.  I liked the food we had here last time and I can't wait to try this spread."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, I would appreciate if you would let them know.  It'll take me a couple of minutes to make the jewelry and infuse it with magical power but it won't take long."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 5:19 am

Anjela smiled gratefully at Matthew as he helped her to the table and then the two of them took their seats. She nodded and replied, "Yup. Let's eat."

She reached for her fork and took a bite of the scrambled eggs. She smiled and said, "It is delicious. They sure like carrots but they know how to make it merge well with food."

Irene nodded and replied, "Don't worry. I'll let them know and I am sure they won't mind."

Lisianthus looked happily at Ryan and said, "What jewellery will my cutie make for me?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 5:22 am

Matthew took a bite of his food and after swallowing, he replied, "Yup, they sure do but this is really tasty and carrots are healthy."

Ryan grinned and replied, "I thought of the perfect jewelry but I want it to be a surprise.  But you will love it.  I promise."

He winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 5:26 am

Anjela smiled and nodded, continuing to eat her food, getting her fill. As they ate, she said, 

"I have a protection field set around the inn so that should alarm us in case anyone tries anything. But be careful when you're on your own, too, okay?"

She looked concerned, as she didn't want any harm to come to Matthew.

Lisianthus giggled happily and nodding, she said, "Okay. I love my cutie's surprises so I am looking forward to this."

She continued eating her breakfast, soon finishing up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: