Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 6:17 am

(True.  It's just that I was worried since in the past, he read too much into my typos, as though it was my subconscious telling the truth or something like that.  But even my dad saw my face and observed that I looked too tired so yeah, I think it's because of work.  I've had to go out a lot lately for teaching and I have to do so again tomorrow and Tuesday.  I've actually had to put editing on hold because of it since I don't want to edit when I'm physically tired.  I will try to resume some editing tomorrow before I go out but yeah.  :/)

Matthew observed that Anjela hadn't covered herself and said,

"You know, you really are the most beautiful woman to me.  We'll be in disguise again?"

Although he wouldn't have minded Anjela freely showing herself, he knew that she could be self-conscious about it.

Ryan nodded and replied that he wouldn't make decisions without going to Lisianthus first.  He understood how important being a chancellor would be and vowed to take the job seriously.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 6:26 am

(Aww I understand. :/ You used to stay home at Mondays and Tuesdays so I guess the workload is increasing. I hope you can relax soon, for your own good and so you can resume your editing work too. Hug )

Anjela looked a bit surprised and blushed in embarrassment, surprised at herself for letting such a matter slide. But then she looked at Matthew for a moment and tentatively said,

"You-you believe in me, don't you? I'm beautiful to you, no matter how many scars I have on my face?"

The couple nodded and continued showing Ryan more matters that would need a chancellor's attention, whose main job was to take care of most of the administration things and be the communication between the queen and her nobles, dukes and people.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 6:34 am

(Fortunately, it's only a temporary situation.  The reason I have to come in tomorrow and Tuesday is to help my boss' son at the academy I work at on Fridays prepare for a speaking competition.  The competition is on Wednesday, so after Tuesday, I should be getting a bit of a break.  Of course, I could have said no, but I figured it's only temporary and all, and I am getting paid for it so yeah.)

Matthew smiled fondly at Anjela and replied, "Of course I believe in you.  To me, you truly are the most beautiful woman ever and anyone who doesn't see that is blind and a fool."

Ryan nodded, making sure that he made clear that he understood what his duties would entail.  In a way, he could empathize what the chancellor before him had to endure, that his job definitely wasn't easy.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 6:43 am

(I see. I hope it all goes well and then you can relax as much as possible later. ^^)

Anjela blushed a little and took a deep breath. She was silent for a moment then smiling tentatively, she said,

"Then I won't hide myself, but I'll need your strength. People here aren't like the people in Devenshire, and I know I could hear mean things. But I'll rely on you for strength so please don't fail me. I don't want to break down."

The couple continued showing Ryan a few more things, then Lady Julia said,

"That's enough for today. You learn quickly, Sir Ryan but we shouldn't overwhelm you. You should spend the rest of today thinking about what we learned today, memorizing all the details. You're a foreigner to our world and that only makes your job more difficult."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 7:10 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew nodded and replied, "Of course.  If anyone dares even give you a mean look, they'll be getting mean looks right back and even some nasty words from me.  I won't let anyone hurt you, Anjela."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, I understand.  Thank you for your wonderful instruction.  I appreciate the help."

He smiled gratefully at the couple.

(I should be getting some sleep now but I'll post again in the morning and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 12:42 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Anjela smiled softly, feeling calm and secure as long as Matthew would be by her side. So nodding, she said, 

"And I trust your words, Matt. So I won't hide my face, and you shall be my strength."

She squeezed his hand gently then led the way out of the apartment and to the streets.

Sir Zac smiled back at Ryan although Lady Julia just politely nodded. He said, "You're welcome, sir. We wish you the best of luck. Take your time reading thoroughly and we'll meet again tomorrow morning to resume but for today, just study quite well."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 4:49 pm

Matthew held onto Anjela's hand and followed her as they went outside to the streets, to find a pegasus so they could go to Blacklily.  He vowed to protect Anjela if anyone as much dared give her a strange or nasty look.

Ryan nodded and replied, "I will.  Thank you again for today."

He smiled and bowed politely to the couple.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 4:56 pm

Anjela and Matthew made it out of the block and they walked through the streets. Anjela felt a bit uncomfortable, especially as people gave her strange looks as she walked by, and she kept close to Matthew for strength and comfort. Trying to distract herself, she looked at him and smiling a bit, she said,

"We'll head to some nearby stables. They're close to my old home and they have plenty of pegasi so we can rent one there."

The couple bowed politely to Ryan and Sir Zac said, "You're welcome, sir. We'll leave you to study then. Please excuse us."

They took their leave, leaving Ryan by himself.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 6:39 pm

Matthew smiled fondly at Anjela and replied, "Sure, that sounds great.  I can't wait to hold you in my arms as we fly to Blacklily."

He held onto Anjela, giving her loving, fond looks and he would occasionally look at the others who were giving strange looks at Anjela, giving them warning looks to not be mean or else, they would suffer his wrath.

After the couple left, Ryan had some time before he'd meet up with Lisianthus to have lunch, so he went ahead and studied all that he had been taught, making sure to remember every detail.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 4:02 am

(Sorry I am posting just now. I had a terrible morning and a fight with my parents because of work and I am crying atm. They want me to forcefully go back to the morning shift again and I know that might not work out at the pharmacy anymore so I might just have to leave the job. :/ And that sucks because the pay is pretty good and the pharmacy is right next to my house so yeah. I just want to die or something. I am tired of being controlled like that. T.T)

Anjela gazed back fondly at Matthew and although she was aware of the people's looks towards her, Matthew's presence gave her strength and she did her best to ignore them. She looked fondly at him and holding on to him, she said,

"It feels wonderful to have someone to rely on like this, you know. I love you, Matt."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 4:30 am

(Awww, Love.  I'm so sorry.  I only just got back a little before myself.  I know some of your situation and why you've had to change your work schedule around and if your boss is willing to accommodate, I don't think it's any of your parents' business.  It's not like they're getting affected.  Geez, my dad was worried when I first started working about me working at night but now, he's cool with it.  He knows how careful and responsible I am, so yeah.  I'm really sorry and I hope things work out.  And if you don't feel up to posting tonight, I understand.   Hug)

Matthew smiled lovingly at Anjela and replied, "And I love you so very, very much, my Anjela."

He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek to show his affection.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 4:40 am

(Thanks. Hug The thing is, it isn't like I changed my work schedule without going back to them or taking their permission. I talked with them and they were cool with it although recently, I've had to go more often into the evening shift even on days when I am supposedly working in the morning, like today, because of one of my colleagues recently got a baby so he became more busy. Then they went screaming at me as though it's my fault or as though they didn't agree from the start. I just hate getting blamed for something that isn't my fault. :/ I always say yes to whatever they want but then I always get blamed and get treated as though I am some sort of selfish creature even though that's not the case. Sorry about the rant. And it's ok-I'll post until I have to log off to work. It might help me distract myself. :/)

Anjela blushed a little but she gave Matthew a soft kiss on the cheek back. She held on to him warmly as they continued walking to the stables and although there were still some people who gave her disgusted looks, there were other more friendly ones who admired the cute couple.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 4:49 am

(Ahh I see.  Your parents are weird.  I guess I'm being blunt and I'm sorry but I really do think so.  Like my parents would be happy if I had to take on more work.  I feel like you should do what you feel is best for you.  It's your life and if you agree to what your parents want even though it's not necessarily what you want, you might not be happy.  I learned that.  But I'm here for you and I'll be here until I go to sleep for the night.   Hug)

Matthew continued to hold onto Anjela until the couple reached the stables.  He felt like the luckiest man to be with her and he didn't care how anyone else reacted to the two of them being together.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 4:59 am

(Thanks, phoenix. I really appreciate it. Hug My parents are like a lot of parents here unfortunately. They think that just because they are my parents, they have the right to control how I work, when I work, how I dress, etc. And unfortunately I never learned to stand up to them on what's really my right so I say yes to them all the time but it isn't even appreciated. My mom was just saying that it's ok to lose my job if I won't work according to their schedule, 'it isn't like you feed us or something.' And you know, that's what really hurts. Like I wasn't crying because of the schedule change as much as I am crying because of how she was talking to me. I may seem strong all the time but really, I am pretty sensitive and words hurt me even if I don't show it. It's one of the reasons I actually want to get married or something so I can move away, have a little more freedom, but I realize that's an unhealthy reason to want a relationship. :/)

The couple soon made it at the stables and Anjela talked to the stablehand, asking to rent a pegasus. The stablehand was gone for a few minutes, then he returned with a strong, beautiful white pegasus. Anjela took care of the rental fee and such and the pegasus was theirs for the day.

Anjela then looked to Matthew and smiling a bit at him, she said, "Are you ready? Will you know how to ride it or should I take care of it?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 5:05 am

(Geez, your parents really are weird.  I mean, they've seriously got to learn to let go.  Even my mother kind of has although I suspect my dad had a serious talking to her about it.  And yeah, you shouldn't get married so you can get away from your parents.  Personally, you should do it only if you love the guy.  I really hope things work out.  :/  Hug)

Matthew replied, "Can you take care of it, Anjela?  I just want to wrap my arms around your beautiful being."

He smiled lovingly at her.

(If I'm slow in posting, it's because I'm chatting with Folke.  He got back from the dentist (another appointment) and he's stressing out about some stuff although I can help him this time since I've gone through the same stuff.)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 5:08 am

(Thanks for the support, phoenix. ^^ Hug And sure, take your time. ^^)

Anjela blushed again but chuckling, she said, "Heh, I won't mind that."

She got on the pegasus first, then helped Matthew up behind her. Once they were both secure on the pegasus, she directed it to take to the air, flying high in the sky.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 5:12 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew wrapped his arms around Anjela's waist and watched in wonder as the couple flew higher and higher up into the sky.  He commented,

"Last time, we teleported to Blacklily, right?  This will be a whole other experience."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 5:19 am

Anjela smiled softly and nodding, she said,

"That's true. It will be different flying into it, and experiencing flying higher and higher into the sky to make it to it. It isn't your first time flying now, but it was always during the night, wasn't it? Never in the morning?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 5:22 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right.  It feels like I'm going higher into the heavens with an angel in my arms."

He chuckled happily at Anjela.

(I assume we'll leave Ryan and Lisianthus for now until it's lunchtime.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 5:29 am

(Ahh yup. Lisianthus is probably on her work and Ryan is studying.)

Anjela blushed even deeper but she chuckled happily as well, feeling as light as a feather in Matthew's arms, surrounded by the clouds like so. She gazed back lovingly at him and said,

"Nah, I am the one who's lucky here, you know. I have the arms of my guardian angel around me as I fly high in the sky. This is one of the happiest moments of my life, Matt. I mean it."

She laid back in his arms against his chest as they continued flying towards Blacklily, indulging in his warmth.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 5:40 am

(Ok, I figured as much.  XD)

Matthew grinned and replied, "This is one of the happiest moments of my life, too, Anjela.  We're going to have a wonderful day together."

He continued to hold her as the couple flew higher into the sky, heading towards Blacklily.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 5:50 am

Anjela smiled happily at Matthew and the couple continued flying higher and higher. They flew over Cephiron and away from it, but they could have a wonderful view of the whole city from above, overlooking the pristine buildings and the sea.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 5:51 am

Matthew looked down below as Cephiron got smaller in their eyes.  He commented,

"Gosh, it looks so small from here but the city sure is clean."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 5:59 am

Anjela nodded and replied,

"Yeah, it looks pretty good from here. They take care of making sure it always looks good and clean."

They flew away from it and soon, Cephiron disappeared from their sight. They flew over forests and greenlands, and Anjela directed the pegasus to take higher to the sky, until they no longer saw anything but clouds.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 6:03 am

Matthew commented,

"From here, we can only see the clouds.  This world is pretty amazing, I must say.  It would be great if more humans could visit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: