Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 6:49 am

Anjela blushed but she smiled and nodding, she said, "I guess it is. I just don't want to trouble you with it but if you'd like to help, I'd appreciate it."

Together, they cleaned up the table and carried the dirty dishes to the kitchen then started to wash them thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 6:51 am

Matthew replied, "I understand but it really is no trouble at all.  I just love spending time with you, as much time with you as I can, so I guess helping out with the dishes allows me that.  Maybe I'm a little greedy to want to be with you so much but I can't help myself."

He smiled a little slyly at her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 6:57 am

Anjela blushed even deeper but she chuckled and looking slyly back at Matthew, she replied,

"Heh, I've yet to meet a person who loves my company as much as you do. I really must have had you fall in love with me really hard, huh? I certainly don't mind though. I might be called possessive but I want you all to myself too."

She gazed a bit flirtatiously at him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 7:01 am

Matthew chuckled and replied, "Then the only cure for both of us is to spend as much time with each other like this.  But I'm more than happy to spend time with my Anjela."

He helped Anjela with the dishes, the two of them making quick work of them as they did so.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 7:04 am

Anjela gazed happily and fondly at Matthew as they worked on the dishes and indeed, the two of them were able to quickly finish them up. They dried their hands but as Anjela did, she sighed a bit to herself. The evening had come and it was dark outside now; it was around time for her to move and she would have to leave Matthew to do that.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 7:16 am

After Matthew and Anjela finished washing the dishes, he saw that it was getting dark and he knew what that meant.  Although a part of him yearned to beg Anjela to stay with him, to forget about spying on Lisianthus, he knew that would only anger and upset her, so he just smiled kindly at Anjela, as though silently telling her that he would be ok and that he would wait up for her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 7:19 am

Anjela looked at Matthew and seeing his kind smile, she knew what he meant. Although she did want to go out so much and start her work, it also broke her heart to leave Matthew alone, knowing she was worrying him and placing her life in danger.

She approached him and holding his hands in hers, she looked down apologetically and quietly said,

"I'm sorry. I-I have no choice. Forgive me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 7:21 am

Matthew gently squeezed Anjela's hands and softly replied,

"It's ok, Anjela.  You do what you feel is right, and I'll be here when you get back.  It won't matter how late it'll be.  I won't go to bed until you're back here, safe and sound."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 7:24 am

Anjela smiled lovingly at Matthew and nodding, she replied,

"I'll try not to be too late. Thank you for being so understanding. I love you, my Matt."

She leaned in to give him a sweet, loving, passionate kiss, truly grateful that he was so understanding, so caring.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 7:26 am

Matthew happily returned Anjela's kiss, pouring all of his love and emotion into it.  Through the kiss, Matthew was telling Anjela that he loved her and that he always will, but to be careful, too.  And that he would wait for her because his love for her was just that strong.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 7:31 am

It was as though Matthew's messages were getting through to Anjela, for she could feel his love sincerely, truly, and she had no doubt that he was the only she could rely on and trust unconditionally. If she never truly cared about her safety before, she would care now, before there was someone worrying about her, waiting for her.

The kiss eventually broke and Anjela said, "I'll be careful, I promise. I'll return to you as soon as I can."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 7:36 am

Matthew nodded and smiling at Anjela, he replied, "I know you will.  I think I'll make some tea for myself and read a book until you get back.  So don't you worry about me.  I'll be staying put.  I love you always, my Anjela."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 7:44 am

Anjela smiled back at Matthew and said, "And I love you, my Matt, now and forever. Do contact me if anything comes up, okay? I'll see you later tonight."

She gave him another quick kiss then breaking away from him, she cast a spell, changing her attire from her casual clothes to a black long-sleeved jumpsuit and a black hood and mask on her face to hide both her identity and scars. She gave Matthew one last hand squeeze then went out of the house, heading to outside.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 7:56 am

Matthew smiled as Anjela left the house and then he looked out the window, wanting to see her as much as possible before she left his sight.  He planned on contacting Lady Penelope, letting her know that they were safe and what they had been up to.

(Getting sleepy here so I should get off now but I'll post again tomorrow.  Nite, Love, and thanks for helping me out earlier.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 2:28 pm

(No problem and nite, nite. ^^)

Anjela left the house and headed away, running into the darkness of the night. She planned to head to the castle and spy on the queen, know everything she had been up to, and what she planned to do next.

Meanwhile, back in the castle, Lisianthus and Ryan had just finished having dinner and the maids were cleaning up. Lisianthus looked happily at Ryan and said,

"Let's go see Irene. We need to tell her about our plan to make you chancellor."

(I hope it's ok I brought Ryan and Sia back. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 5:50 pm

(Awww no problem.  XD)

Matthew made himself some tea, took a book he had brought and went to the living room.  Sitting on the couch, he reached out to communicate with Lady Penelope and said,

My lady, it's me.  Are you there?

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Sure, we must let her know."

He got up and after helping Lisianthus to her feet, Ryan followed her to where Duchess Irene was.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 6:00 pm

Lady Penelope was still back at Ryan's place and she was sitting peacefully in the garden, looking up at the sky and hoping things would go well for Anjela and Matthew. It was then when she heard Matthew's voice and she eagerly replied,

I am here, sweetie. How are you? How is Anjela?

Lisianthus led the way to Irene's office, where the couple knocked on the door and entered. Irene smiled at both of them and said,

"Hey, you too. Had a good day?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 7:03 pm

Matthew replied,

We're fine, my lady.  I'm here at the apartment in the gods' world.  Anjela just went out to spy on Sia.  How are you, my lady?  I hope things are ok.

Ryan bowed to Duchess Irene and replied, "Hello, my lady.  Yes, we both have had a wonderful day.  I hope your day has been great, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 11:17 pm

Lady Penelope sighed to herself as she heard that Anjela went to spy on Lisianthus but she replied,

Yes, things are alright, darling. It's been quiet for today at least. Anjela is still so set on what she plans to do?

Irene nodded and replied, "It was uneventful."

She gestured for them to take seats and they did. Irene asked Lisianthus, "Were you able to catch up with work?"

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Got the most important down, and I'll continue tomorrow. Heh, speaking of work, Ryan was talking about how I should get a chancellor to help me out, and I think I found the perfect choice, Irene."

She grinned happily at Ryan, then said, "Who would would make a better chancellor than my Ryan?"

(Ahh I have the morning shift today so I'll post when I can and all. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 11:40 pm

(Ok, no problem.  XD)

Matthew replied,

Yes, I'm afraid so.  I'm worried about her.  I know that those two are going to go at it unless something major happens.  I even thought about following Anjela because I'm so worried about her safety but I think she would have figured out I was following her.

Ryan added, "I think it's a good idea that Sia have a new chancellor to help her out although I'd need some training in the work.  But I'm willing to learn.  What do you think, my lady?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 12:15 am

Lady Penelope replied sadly,

I wouldn't recommend it either. She'd figure it out and only be upset at you. I know my daughter is strong and she can take care of herself but I can't help but worry. At one point it will get too dangerous, once she decides to take an actual move against the queen.

Irene was a bit surprised with the suggestion and it took her a couple of moments to progress, then finally replied,

"Well, you are a trustworthy man, Ryan and I know you would do everything in your power to help Lisianthus out. It's just...the people would be furious, Lisianthus. I mean, I think we've had a chancellor before who wasn't a god but it's not like the people were fond of it. And with how things are with you right now, Lisianthus..."

Last edited by Miss Nile on Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 12:38 am

Matthew replied,

If that happens, I'll definitely have to make a move then.  But I really want Anjela to give up on this plan and just have a happy life with me.  I know we can.  But she said that even if she did, Sia would never stop going after her.

Ryan looked surprised and replied, "My lady, you just said that there was a chancellor who wasn't a god before?  What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 12:49 am

Lady Penelope sighed sadly to herself and replied,

Well, I can't say she isn't right about that. My daughter has already placed herself as a target of the queen's, an enemy, a criminal in our world. So it isn't like the queen would let her go easily but you know, that can be taken care of. We could try talking, compromising, even running away if needs be. But I know Anjela wouldn't have any of that.

Irene turned to Ryan and replied, 

"It was in older times. The chancellor was a devil and it was said that there was some sort of an affair between him and the queen at that time. No one knows the truth of that, however, and in all honesty, he was a good, capable chancellor. But as I said, the people weren't fond of it. Now if Lisianthus were more popular, this could have passed but as it stands..."

Lisianthus frowned slightly and said, "I don't care what the people say, Irene. The people won't decide for me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 1:15 am

Matthew replied,

I know, my lady.  I even told Anjela that if we were to get married and live in Devenshire, she would be under the king and queen's protection there and Sia wouldnt' be able to touch her.  Is Sia really incapable of changing?

Ryan replied, "You think the people would be up in arms over it?  To the point where they would openly protest?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 2:33 am

Lady Penelope sighed sadly and replied,

I can't depend on it. My guess is yes, she is unchangeable. At least, not towards my daughter or anyone she clearly regards as an enemy. Please, sweetie, just don't let Anjela commit anything she'll regret or something that could really get her into trouble. The queen wouldn't hesitate to kill her if she even doubted for a moment Anjela could be dangerous to her.

Irene nodded and replied, "They could. They had already done it once when Lisianthus executed the captain's soldiers and we were barely able to contain the situation. There were casualties too."

Lisianthus continued to look annoyed and said, "It doesn't matter to me. I've already made my mind on this and I don't care what anyone thinks."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: