Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 6:12 am

Anjela nodded and replied, "It would be nice. I guess a lot of the ordinary sights here aren't really ordinary to humans and all."

They continued flying high and after some time, Blacklily was starting to appear in their view.

(I'm going to log off now. I have to catch work in a bit and I'd like to rest for a bit before I do so. Thanks for hearing me today, phoenix. I'll post again tonight when I am back and all. Hug)
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 6:18 am

(Awww ok, no problem.  I totally understand.  I'll be here in the morning since I don't have to go out for work until late in the day.  And no problem.  I hope you feel better.  ^^  Hug)

Matthew commented, "Yup, that sure is true."

He saw Blacklily coming into view and he said, "I can't wait to be in Blacklily again.  I wonder if it's like Cephiron."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 4:43 pm

(Thanks. ^^ I can't say I am much better but at least things will work out at work and I'll have the morning shift again, like my parents want. But I am not happy and I'm being forced into this, so yeah. It's like one of those days when I just want to perish or something. :/)

Anjela looked a bit thoughtful and replied,

"Blacklily is just as clean and pristine, maybe even better. It's a bit on the aristocratic side. The residents are mostly nobles or really rich people, as life on a city in the clouds is more costly. But it's the city of magnificence and music. There's a pretty famous music conservatory there and only the best musicians make it out. Heh, I wanted to enroll at one point and be a professional violinist, but then I would have left my magic training, and that one was more important."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 4:50 pm

(Awww I'm sorry.  Your parents really are being unreasonable about the whole thing, and you're an adult and all.  But I know how it feels to be under your parents' thumb even as an adult.  :/   Hug)

Matthew nodded and replied, "I see.  So there's a music conservatory there like the one in Devenshire.  I had no idea.  But you know, if you wanted to resume playing the violin, I mean hypothetically, the conservatory in Devenshire would give you that chance.  If people want to just learn how to play an instrument, there are programs that have it, without needing to become a professional or anything."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 4:56 pm

(Thanks for understanding. It helps to tell someone who understands at least. Hug)

Anjela smiled softly and replied, "I would have loved that. I like playing the violin. It's one of the few things I do with love and care."

They continued flying higher and higher and soon they were making it quite close to Blacklily, which looked breathtaking up close. The clouds surrounded it all around, its buildings quite clean and pristine, and surrounded by beautiful greenery and different plant life all the same.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 5:59 pm

(No problem.   Hug)

Matthew looked on in wonder as the couple got closer to Blacklily and he commented,

"Blacklily looks amazing.  I wonder how busy it'll be."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 12:42 am

(Ahh I took the day off work and I'll be out for the day so this will probably be my only post, unless I can sneak in a post sometime or something. I'll post again when I come back tonight of course. ^^)

Anjela smiled a bit and said, "It is not as busy as Cephiron. You'll like it."

They were soon flying over Blacklily and Anjela directed the pegasus to land carefully in an area made to receive visitors with stables to receive incoming pegasi. She then got off and helped Matthew off, and a stablehand helped take the pegasus to rest in a designated area, so the couple could be free to roam around the city on their own.

Anjela then looked at Matthew and curiously asked, "So what do you think? Is it more beautiful in the morning?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 4:20 am

(Ahh ok, no problem.  I just got back from work myself, so I'll probably game until I go to sleep.  ^^)

Matthew replied, "It's definitely more visible during the daytime although I liked seeing Blacklily at night, too.  Where should we go first?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 1:15 pm

(Ahh I couldn't sneak a post but I'm posting now and I'll post again before I head to sleep. ^^)

Anjela replied, "Let me take you around on a general tour. I'll show you the main landmarks of the city."

She smiled softly at him and holding his hand, she started leading their walk to show Matthew around the city. It was fancy, clean and beautiful, and even the people looked richer and of a higher class than the ones in Cephiron.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 5:02 pm

(Ok, I woke up late this morning but fortunately, I finally have a free day again.  Still have some editing to do but at least I don't have to go out.  ^^)

Matthew held onto Anjela's hand and looked around Blacklily in wonder.  He commented, "So only the rich and nobles live here?  I suppose that doesn't surprise me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 5:33 pm

(Coolies. ^^)

Anjela nodded and replied, "For the most part. There are plenty of magicians and sorcerers here as well, seeing how Blacklily is a magical town in the first place. I'll show you the Mages' Fair when we get to it. It's a place with lots of magicians showing their skills."

She continued showing him around, and they made it at the first landmark, which was the Mana School. It was like the academy in Cephiron albeit a little smaller, and there were students coming in and out. Anjela said, "This is the main school of the city. It's like the academy back in Cephiron although not as big. Still, a lot of talented sorcerers graduated from here."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 6:44 pm

Matthew nodded and replied, "I see.  Which school do students prefer generally?  Or are they both equally excellent?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 12:45 am

Anjela replied, "The one in Cephiron is the bigger one and it has more classes to teach so it's more popular, but this one is pretty good as well and it's a good option for those who live here or nearby."

She paused then smiling sadly to herself, she said, "I was going to work here at one point. I had the chance to become a fire magic instructor and I would start here, but then I found out I was pregnant and I couldn't take the job."

She sighed sadly, thinking that she lost everything in the end.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 2:11 am

Matthew gently squeezed Anjela's hand, guessing what she must have been thinking.  Deciding to to broach on a sensitive topic, he instead asked,

"They don't let pregnant women work here?"

(I have a bit of good news.  I talked to the dev earlier today about my payment and she said she can pay me today.  I told her that if she wants, she can hold off until I finish the current edits I'm doing, since she included in the total cost the current edits I'm working on.  And it's not an emergency or anything.  I was just concerned since she hadn't brought it up.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 2:30 am

(Coolies, these are great news. ^^ It's another worry off your shoulders at least. ^^)

Anjela turned to Matthew and smiling a bit sadly, she said,

"No, that's not really it. It's just that devils are different from humans. Human women are pregnant for 9 months, correct? But devil women are usually pregnant for 4 months at most. That makes us a little more prone to complications and complete rest is usually a necessity. I had good health and things were smooth but a fire magic instructor's job is hard and requires a lot of physical effort and energy, so it would have made things difficult and dangerous. So I gave it up, so I wouldn't risk a miscarriage and losing my baby."

She looked down sadly as she muttered the last sentence.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 2:40 am

(Thanks.  I only ran into an issue concerning preparing an invoice since I use this online service but now they were forcing me to pay since I had supposedly exceeded their limit to use the service for free although I read the terms and they never mentioned anything about that.  But I just went ahead and prepared an invoice of my own using a word doc.  I just have to keep track of my own invoices but Paypal keeps track of them, too, so it's all good.  ^^)

Matthew nodded sadly and replied, "Yes, I understand.  I had no idea devil women's physiology is so different from human women during pregnancy.  Back in Devenshire, I would see plenty of pregnant women working hard, until they got into the late months of their pregnancy."

(Oh, and I'll be multi-tasking but I'm here.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 2:44 am

(I see. ^^ Why don't you prepare invoices using PayPal directly? That should solve it, I think. I usually do that if the client asks for an invoice and all. ^^)

Anjela took a deep breath then looking up at Matthew, she smiled at him and said,

"I guess humans have a bit of a stronger physical build? Or maybe it has to do with the short pregnancy period. Well, I couldn't imagine a 9-month period. That sounds like quite a long time but maybe it gives the baby more time to develop without straining a mother's health too much? Am I guessing correctly, doctor?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 2:54 am

(Oh I do that, too, now but the dev wants both Paypal and other invoice.  But heh, it's all good.  I just got a bit annoyed that the service I used would suddenly want to charge me and I wasn't having any of that, so yeah.  XD)

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right.  The time helps the baby to develop and it gives the mother time to get used to the pregnancy.  Heh, in a way, I think women's bodies must be stronger than men's."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 2:56 am

(I see. XD That's good. XD)

Anjela chuckled a bit and gazing slyly at Matthew, she said,

"Does that mean I'm stronger than you? I should protect you always then and look out for you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 3:08 am

Matthew chuckled and happily replied, "I wouldn't mind you protecting me always, my Anjela. I have the strongest, most beautiful bodyguard with me ever and I really am the luckiest man to have you in my life."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 3:14 am

Anjela continued gazing slyly at Matthew although her eyes only had love and fond looks, and approaching him closer, she fondly said,

"I'll protect you always, you know, for as long as I can be with you and there's breath in me."

She leaned in to give him a sweet, romantic kiss, not caring if anyone else was watching.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 3:18 am

Matthew happily returned the kiss, pouring all of his love and passion into it. He wrapped his arms lovingly around her, not caring if anyone was watching, either.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 3:29 am

Anjela continued kissing Matthew happily for a few more moments, and after the kiss was evnetually broken, she gazed into his eyes and lovingly said,

"I love you so much, my one and only doctor."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 3:53 am

Matthew smiled warmly at Anjela and replied, "And I love you so very, very much, my one and only Anjela."

He then turned his attention back to his surroundings and asked, "Ok, what's next there to see?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 3:55 am

Anjela looked thoughtful for a moment then said, "Let me show you the music conservatory. It's quite a sight to see and it has a concert hall right next to it."

She held Matthew's hand and smiling softly, she led the way towards their next destination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: