Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 7:38 am

Anjela nodded happily and replied, "Yes, that would be wonderful. I'll show you each corner of it. It's a beautiful city and we could spend the whole day at it if you want. Do you want us to rent a pegasus to there, or shall I become our ride? Whichever you prefer."

Irene listened to what Ryan said, and furrowed her eyebrows in concern. She slowly replied,

"I see...But why would you be concerned about this? You don't think that Lisianthus could actually...?"

She frowned, wondering if she could go that far, if that thought even occurred to her.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 7:56 am

Matthew replied, "How about we rent a pegasus?  I want to hold you in my arms as we fly towards Blacklily."

He smiled and his eyes twinkled with mirth at Anjela.

Ryan replied, "I truly hope I'm wrong but I got the feeling that Sia might consider it an option if the people continue to rebel against her.  Whether it works or not, it would go badly either way.  There is a reason that kings and queens in the human world forbid that magic.  They don't take away the people's right to freedom of expression, even if their thoughts might be against their rulers."

(Ok, I'm really sleepy so I'll get off for the night now but I'll post again in the morning before I go out and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 10:36 am

(Nite. ^^)

Anjela blushed but gazing back happily at Matthew, she said, "Heh, I'd love to be a rider and to feel your arms around me as we fly high into the sky and feel the wind against our skin. So that just sounds perfect."

Irene looked quite concerned and slowly replied, "Oh my. I seriously hope Lisianthus wouldn't even think of that, much less consider it. That would be a disaster either way and even if it worked out, it is bound to be only temporary and then her people would be quite furious at her. Lisianthus truly needs to learn how to think differently, before she loses everything."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 6:00 pm

Matthew grinned and replied, "Ok, it looks like we have our plans set.  We should probably get ready to go out first."

He looked excited to go to Blacklily and especially to go there with Anjela.

Ryan nodded and replied, "I agree.  A good ruler thinks from multiple points of view.  If only her dad were here to help her, guide her."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 6:10 pm

Anjela chuckled softly as she observed how excited Matthew looked, and nodding, she said, "Okay. Do you want to get ready first? I'll wait for you."

Irene sighed and sadly said, "Her dad was a good and fair ruler for most of his reign but then he went ahead and started the war so he's to blame for all of this. And don't mention him in front of Lisianthus. He killed her mother right before her eyes so you can only imagine how she feels about him. You know, I've always believed that this was what truly broke her, made her what she is now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 7:17 pm

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Sure, I'll be quick."

He gave Anjela a quick kiss on the cheek and after getting a change of clothes, he went into the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for the day.

Ryan nodded and replied, "I understand.  I don't want to sound indelicate but did Sia's dad lose his mind at the time he killed her mom?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 2:32 am

After Matthew entered the bathroom, Anjela took care of making the bed and tidying the room. Once it was all clean, she fetched a change of clothes for herself and waited for Matthew to finish.

Irene replied, "I'd like to think he lost his mind way before that, around the time he made the decision to start such a war. But yes, I am sure he was out of his mind then, and killing the queen seemed to snap him out of it. But it was too late. He killed himself in regret a couple of days after that, Lisianthus became queen, and she put an end to the war."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 3:14 am

Matthew quickly finished his shower and after drying off, he put on a pair of light blue jeans and a green shirt.  He then combed his hair, making sure that he looked presentable.  

Once he was done, he left the bathroom and as he put away his pajamas, he happily said,

"Ok, I'm all done.  The bathroom's yours."

Ryan nodded and looking thoughtful, he replied, "That must have been so much, too much for Sia to take.  In a way, I can see why she'd take harsh action when it comes to dissidents but still, is there a way to make her realize her error?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 3:21 am

Anjela nodded and approaching Matthew happily, she gazed slyly at him and said,

"You look pretty handsome this morning. Should I take extra precautions to keep the ladies away?"

Irene sighed and replied, "Only if you convince her that her actions aren't actually justice and they are harsh, almost cruel. But Lisianthus' heart is already too tough that she isn't easily moved."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 3:48 am

Matthew chuckled and replied, "Nah, you don't need to worry about this.  I'm only for you, Anjela, always."

Ryan replied, "Yeah, I've seen that for myself.  Well, I won't give up on her.  I know there's kindness and mercy in her somewhere.  We just need to get it out of her."

(If I'm really slow in posting, it's because Folke and I are on Skype so yeah.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 4:04 am

(Okay. ^^)

Anjela chuckled softly and said, "I am glad to hear that. I'll get ready too then we can go out."

She gave him a kiss on the cheek then entered the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Irene nodded and replied, "I hope you can help her, Ryan. Please be careful. You'll have a lot on your hands."

She paused then said, "Of course, it's needless to say that most of the nobles and the people won't like this, you becoming chancellor and all. Take their opinion with a grain of salt. I am only worried about Lisianthus-this might make the people trying to kill her angerier."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 4:36 am

As Anjela went into the bathroom to get ready, Matthew took a seat and rested for a bit.  He was happy and looked forward to spending the day with her, not worrying about anything.

Ryan replied, "I understand.  I guess some might see this as favoritism and I get that.  But Sia really does need a chancellor to help her with her work.  I saw how much she had to deal with yesterday."

(I'm really sorry for the slowness.  Folke tends to get worried about stuff so I have to calm him down.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 4:47 am

(No problem. ^^)

Anjela took a quick shower then after drying herself off, she changed into a beautiful grey long-sleeved dress that was just below her knees, wearing black solid leggings underneath to hide her scars. She then brushed her hair as usual, letting most of it flow down her shoulders, save for braiding a strand to the side.

Once she thought she looked presentable, she went out of the bathroom and as she put away her nightwear, she said, "I am all ready."

Irene smiled a little and nodding, she said, "I know you won't hold anything back to help her out and your presence is exactly what Lisianthus needs the most."

She paused then said, "Well, the teachers should arrive soon. I've asked for a couple of them to come, and they'll take care of your training."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 4:52 am

(Thanks for understanding.  ^^)

Matthew got up and happily approaching Anjela, he said, "You look gorgeous, Anjela."

He wrapped his arms around her and gave her a sweet kiss on the lips.

Ryan smiled gratefully at Irene and replied, "Thank you, my lady.  I'll do my best to learn and pick things up quickly, so I'll be able to help Sia with her work."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 5:04 am

Anjela blushed but she returned the kiss most lovingly, wrapping her arms around Matthew's neck and pouring all her passion into the kiss. She felt strange happiness when she was with him, when she had his arms around her, an unfamiliar pleasant feeling that made her feel warm and safe inside.

Irene smiled back at Ryan and replied, "Good luck, Ryan. I am sure you'll do your best."

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door and after Irene gave permission, a couple of people entered the room. It was a man and a woman, middle-aged, dressed in noble clothes. They bowed to Irene and the woman said, "Good morning, Your Highness. You requested our presence. The new chancellor has been chosen?"

Irene nodded and said, "Yes. Let me introduce to Sir Ryan O'Connell, the new chancellor. Ryan, this is Sir Zac and Lady Julia, your teachers. They are experts in history of the gods' world and administration matters, and they are responsible for various matters at Cephiron, but they also help me with communication with the other dukedoms, so they'll make excellent teachers for you."

The couple was a little startled as Irene introduced Ryan as the new chancellor, mainly because he was a human, but they already had an idea about who he was, so they weren't too surprised.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 5:06 am

Matthew continued to kiss Anjela happily for a few more sweet, loving moments and once the kiss ended, he gazed happily at her and said,

"I'll never get tired of doing that, you know."

Ryan bowed to Sir Zac and Lady Julia and politely said, "It is a pleasure to meet you both.  I look forward to learning from you."

Last edited by phoenixgirl on Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 5:11 am

Anjela chuckled a little and gazing slyly at Matthew as she kept her arms around his neck, she said,

"You better not. I could never have enough of your kisses anyways."

Sir Zac and Lady Julia overcame their surprise and they both bowed. Sir Zac was the first to speak up and said,

"A pleasure to meet you as well, sir. We've actually heard quite a lot about you although we might have come off as surprised just now. Please forgive that. It's the first time a human has ever been appointed as our chancellor."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 5:15 am

Matthew happily replied, "You'll be getting plenty more kisses from me, so you'd better be ready to receive each and every one of them."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, I understand.  I will do my best to learn the duties to become a great chancellor."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 5:19 am

Anjela chuckled a little more and gazing slyly at Matthew, she said, "Oh you bet I'm ready but you better be ready for my kisses too."

She leaned in to give him another sweet, loving kiss.

Sir Zac smiled a little and replied, "We'll do our best to teach you, sir."

Lady Julia didn't seem as warm as Sir Zac was, however, and although she maintained a polite look, she wasn't pleased. Why were they getting a new chancellor when there was an old one who was good, capable and of their own race, of their people?

Sir Zac continued, "If you will please, you can follow us to our office. We'll start there."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 5:22 am

Matthew happily returned the kiss, pouring all of his love and passion into it.  Although they had plans to go to Blacklily, he didn't mind that they were currently engaged in kissing.

Ryan nodded and turning to Irene, he said, "I will see you later, my lady."

He then followed Sir Zac and Lady Julia to begin his training.

(I really hate making typos.  My body is just too tired today.  T.T)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 5:30 am

(Aww don't worry about it. I don't think I noticed anything. lol XD)

Anjela continued kissing Matthew passionately for a few more happy moments, until the kiss was eventually broken. She gazed at him and blushing slightly, she said, "I love you forever, Matt. Don't ever forget that and hold my love close to your heart always, ok?"

Irene nodded to Ryan and the couple bowed respectfully to her as well, before leading the way out of her office and to theirs, which was a couple of doors away. They led Ryan inside and after they all took their seats, they started their training, starting with talking briefly about the recent history of the gods' world, especially after the war and how things have been since then.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 5:39 am

(Well, at least here, it's not a big deal since I know you're understanding.  But I typed something on Skype when I was chatting with Folke and I didn't know that Skype would do something so stupid even though I didn't intend to make such a typo.  And then Folke walked off.  He may have been called away but it felt like I hurt his feelings even though that definitely wasn't my intention.  I've just been too tired lately with work, and it doesn't help that the dev still hasn't paid me in over 2 months for my editing work although I don't want to bug her about it.  T.T)

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "I will, my Anjela, and don't ever forget just how much I love you and you hold my love close to your heart, too, ok?"

Ryan paid careful attention as Sir Zac and Lady Julia talked about the history of the gods' world and he made sure to take notes in his head, so he wouldn't miss anything.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 5:48 am

(Aww I see. Well, did you clarify that it was a typo and all? I am sure if you do that, he'll understand? And I think you should talk to the dev about paying you. I mean, two months is a pretty long time. O.O)

Anjela nodded happily and replied, "I will, always."

She gave him another kiss then holding his hands, she said, "Are you ready? I want to show you every corner of Blacklily."

Sir Zac and Lady Julia continued educating Ryan about the gods' world, explaining its structure, the different dukedoms and who were the dukes in charge. They showed him a map of the whole gods' world, showing him what the strength of each dukedom was, its weaknesses, and what it depended on for living.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 5:57 am

(Yeah, I told him it was a typo and he said it was ok.  I still feel bad about it.  It doesn't help that I've just been tired and all, and I guess I'm feeling burned out.  I should be getting a bit of a break on Wednesday, though, so I might be able to breathe then.  And yeah, I'm thinking of bringing it up after I finish the latest file she sent me.  I've done a lot of editing since the last time she paid me and she's usually pretty good about making sure I get paid, so I'm surprised that she hasn't brought it up.  :/)

Matthew gently squeezed Anjela's hands and nodding happily, he replied, "Yup, I sure am and I know I'll have the best guide to show me around."

Ryan paid attention and nodded as he learned about the different dukedoms and the dukes in charge.  He could see how huge a responsibility Lisianthus had and he hoped that he could lift some of that burden off her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 6:07 am

(Aww don't feel bad about it. I am relieved he was actually understanding. We are humans, we make mistakes and typos happen more often than not to me at least. XD I hope you can take a break soon, relax a bit and yup, I agree you should bring up the matter with the dev. It might have really just slipped her mind or something. It happens in the middle of a lot of work and all.)

Anjela grinned and nodding, she said, "You sure do. I'm not leaving anything out."

She held his hand and happily led the way out of the house although in the middle of her excitement, it slipped her mind to cover herself with her cloak or disguise herself.

The couple continued with Ryan's education, further explaining on how best to deal with the nobles and what kind of interaction a chancellor would have to do with them. A chancellor had the power to make some decisions without going back to the queen, although both of them strongly advised against it unless it was minor, as Lisianthus was a pretty tough queen and didn't like to miss a detail or have any decision made without going back to her first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: