Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 7:02 pm

Matthew blushed but did as Anjela wanted and rested in bed.  He truly felt like the happiest man ever and there was no one else he'd rather spend the rest of his life with than her.

Ryan bowed to Duchess Irene and replied, "Good morning, my lady.  Yes, we both slept very well.  I hope you had a restful night's sleep, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 3:32 am

Anjela headed to the kitchen where she got out the ingredients needed and started making the pancakes. She prepared multiple syrups so that there is a variety, and made sure to brew coffee for Matthew and herself.

Once she was done, she got out a large tray and arranged the plates and cups in it, then carefully carried it back to the bedroom. She smiled softly at Matthew and as she put down the tray, she said,

"All done. I hope you like this."

Irene nodded and said, "I had a peaceful night, yes."

Lisianthus took her seat as did Ryan and the maids laid out breakfast before them, before leaving them to enjoy their meal. Lisianthus grinned happily and said, "Breakfast looks good today."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 4:42 am

(Back now.  Work went a bit late and then Dad wanted to go out for dinner and after we got back, I had to take care of some things, so that's why I'm only here now.  XD)

Matthew grinned and replied, "It looks wonderful."

He took his fork and after taking a bite of his pancakes, he happily added, "Yup, they taste wonderful.  You're an amazing cook, Anjela."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "It sure does.  Let's eat.  We're going to have a busy day today."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 4:50 am

(No problem. Welcome back. ^^)

Anjela smiled lovingly at Matthew and said, "Heh, glad you like it. I put extra effort into cooking when it's for you, you know. I guess it's because I love you so much."

She gazed fondly at him and started eating as well.

Lisianthus nodded happily and started eating her breakfast, getting her fill for the day. Irene started eating her breakfast as well, which was hot and delicious.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 4:57 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew blushed upon hearing Anjela's words and feeling unusually shy, he didn't say anything.  He continued to eat his pancakes and he'd take sips of his coffee, getting his fill for the day.

As Ryan ate his breakfast, he looked to Duchess Irene and said, "So I'll be starting my training today.  Am I going to learn from a few teachers?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 5:00 am

Anjela smiled to herself and continued eating her breakfast and drinking her coffee, getting her energy for the day as well. She felt better, and the wounds on her back started healing and they didn't hurt as much.

Irene nodded and replied, "That's right. I've contacted a few teachers to take care of your training. You'll accompany me to my office after breakfast and I'll introduce you to them, then they'll take you to the appropriate office to start your education."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 5:13 am

As Matthew ate, he asked, "Do you feel better, Anjela?  That cream should be taking effect on your back."

Ryan smiled and replied, "Thank you, my lady.  I'm looking forward to begin my training, and then I'll be able to help Sia."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 5:15 am

Anjela turned to Matthew and smiling a bit, she nodded and said,

"It feels a lot better and doesn't hurt as much. Thanks, Matt. I've been taking a lot of your medical attention, haven't I? It's about time you tended to another patient."

Lisianthus looked happily at Ryan and said, "I can't wait, Ryan. You'll be the greatest help to me ever."

Irene smiled a bit although there was also a look of worry she couldn't hide, as she wasn't as optimistic as the couple was.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 5:24 am

Matthew shook his head and replied, "Nah, I want you to be the only patient I ever tend to, my Anjela.  I want to be your one and only doctor."

He chuckled and smiled lovingly at her.

Ryan smiled at Lisianthus and replied, "I'll do my best."

He glanced at Irene and felt that she seemed worried so he planned to talk to her when they got a chance to be by themselves.

(I'm multi-tasking btw so if I'm slow in posting, that's why.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 5:51 am

(Take your time. ^^)

Anjela couldn't help but blush but she smiled back lovingly at Matthew, then chuckling a bit, she replied,

"Do I get myself injured more often then? I admit I feel quite special when you worry about me so and tend to me."

Lisianthus nodded happily and continued eating, soon finishing up. Irene had finished a bit earlier and waited for Ryan to finish as well so both of them could head to her office.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 5:57 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew pouted cutely and replied, "Hey, don't intentionally hurt yourself but if you do get hurt, I want to be the one to tend to your wounds right away.  I packed plenty of medicine and ointment so I can treat just about anything."

Ryan soon finished up his breakfast as well.  Seeing that the ladies were done, he turned to Lisianthus and said,

"Ok, I'll go with Duchess Irene to get started on my training but maybe we can have lunch together?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 6:03 am

Anjela chuckled a little more and nodding, she said, "I feel safe now but I promise you I'll be careful. I mean, I admit I enjoy your care and attention when you worry about me so, but then again, you shower me with enough of that without getting hurt."

She gave him a loving, fond look.

Lisianthus nodded happily and said, "Okay, cutie. I'll wait for you in my office at lunchtime then we can come here together to have lunch or maybe we can eat in the gardens."

Irene got up meanwhile and waited for Ryan to follow her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 6:14 am

Matthew chuckled and replied, "Heh, that's true.  You don't have to get hurt for me to shower all of my love, attention, and care onto you."

He returned Anjela's loving looks with some of his own, feeling happy to spend the morning with her.

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "That sounds great.  I'll go to your office when it's time for lunch."

He gave Lisianthus a sweet, loving kiss and then he followed Irene, remembering that she had wanted to talk to him alone.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 6:20 am

Anjela blushed even deeper and turning away shyly, she said, "Heh, I am not used to this. Having someone care for me so and give me all his attention. Wow. I don't even know if I am worthy of you but I love you so, so, very much, Matt."

Irene excused herself and led the way upstairs and to her office. She entered first and let Ryan follow herself, then took her seat and motioned for him to have a seat as well.

She looked up at him and said, "Are you ready, Ryan? For the upcoming responsibility?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 6:35 am

Matthew blushed and replied, "And I love you so very, very much my Anjela.  I will always love you and that will never change, no matter what."

Ryan nodded and replied, "I am.  I want to do my best to serve as a wonderful chancellor for Sia."

He paused and added, "But I can tell that something's troubling you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 6:38 am

Anjela gazed lovingly at Matthew and she was blushing herself. She continued eating her breakfast while gazing fondly at him, and she was soon all finished.

Irene sighed and nodding, she said, "Yes, there is."

She paused then looking at Ryan, she said, "First off, I just want to make sure that you know that I actually support you becoming chancellor. I don't think there is anyone more trustworthy than you, and I am quite sure that you wouldn't hold anything back to help Lisianthus. It's just that I have a couple of worries on my mind, and I wish to talk to you about them."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 6:42 am

Matthew soon finished his breakfast as well and once he was done, he gazed lovingly at Anjela and said, "Breakfast was wonderful.  Thank you."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok, I kind of guessed as much.  Would one of them be how the people here will react once they find out?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 6:45 am

Anjela looked back lovingly at Matthew and said, "You're more than welcome. Anytime."

She started gathering the plates onto the tray and said, "I'll take care of the clean up and be right back."

Irene nodded and said,

"Yes, indeed, that is one of them. But it is the less important one to me, in fact. The other issue is..."

She paused then after taking a breath, she said, "I am worried whether you and Lisianthus would actually agree on running things. You've seen how Lisianthus tends to take care of matters, and often it isn't in the most pleasant way. Will you be able to contain that, change her ways without having her think that you're trying to control her actions?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 6:48 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Ok, should I wait here while you take care of the dishes?  I have no idea what we're going to do today but it doesn't matter, as long as I get to spend the day with you."

Ryan furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "That is going to be challenge.  Given time, I believe I could although I don't know what would get her to open her eyes and realize that some of her actions can have negative consequences.  I know she only believes she's doing what's best but..."

He trailed off, remembering the history book he had read yesterday and then the look on Lisianthus' face when they talked about forbidden magic.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 6:52 am

Anjela smiled softly then said, "I'll take care of the dishes then I'll come back and we can discuss that. I'm free for most of the day, and I want to spend whatever time I have with you too."

She winked at him then carrying the tray, she got out of bed and headed to the kitchen to take care of the dishes.

Irene furrowed her eyebrows and wondered what was on Ryan's mind. She replied,

"But what? I've never agreed with Lisianthus' actions but you know how she is. She has a strong personality and doesn't let anyone convince her with anything that isn't what she wants."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 6:58 am

Matthew blushed and watched as Anjela carried the tray and left the room to take care of the dishes.  As he waited for her, he wondered how they would spend the day although it really didn't matter to him as long as he got to spend it with her.

Ryan sighed and replied, "Well, Sia gave me this book yesterday about the history of previous kings and queens of the gods' world.  From what I understand, most of them have ruled peacefully, and so I tried to indirectly point this out to Sia but she didn't seem to get the hint.  I mean, I understand when there are times that one has to be harsh, but this isn't one of those times.  Shouldn't she show kindness and mercy to her people, rather than the opposite?  I feel terrible for even saying this.  It sounds like I'm betraying her."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 7:06 am

Anjela made quick work of the dishes, soon finishing up after cleaning thoroughly. She then dried her hands and eagerly returned to Matthew's side. She smiled happily at him and said,

"I'm all done. So tell me-what do you feel like doing this morning?"

Irene sighed sadly and after a moment of silence, she looked kindly at Ryan and replied,

"You shouldn't. I feel the same way sometimes. But I support Lisianthus despite that I don't agree with her actions most of the times because I know that inside, she's a good person and she does want to do the right thing but how-that's where we differ. She thinks that being harsh is being fair, and being hard is doing justice. But she goes to extremes doing that, sadly. I realize that it's because she went through much that her ways became like so, but that doesn't justify what she does to a lot of her people."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 7:16 am

Matthew looked thoughtful and replied, "Hmm, I don't know.  It really doesn't matter what we do today as long as we get to spend the day together.  Do you have any ideas?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "It probably doesn't help that she had to take on such a responsibility at a young age.  She's the youngest ruler ever, if I understand correctly?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 7:21 am

Anjela looked thoughtful for a few moments then getting an idea, she said,

"We've been to Blacklily before but you didn't get the chance to see it in the morning, did you? It's quite beautiful. We could fly to it."

Irene nodded and replied, "That's correct and it doesn't help that she took on the responsibility right after such a grand war. I just want you to be careful, Ryan. I know your way of thinking would be vastly different from Lisianthus'. I don't want you two to come to a great difference."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 7:27 am

Matthew looked interested by the idea and nodding happily, he replied, "Sure, I'd love that.  We only went to Blacklily at night before, so it would be great to see it during the day."

Ryan nodded and replied, "I understand.  I'll be careful.  There is one other thing I'm concerned about.  Hopefully, I'm just worrying over nothing but I feel like I should tell you."

He then told Irene about the discussion he had with Lisianthus, about forbidden magic in the human world, and in particular, about mind control.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: