Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 7:51 am

Alex finished setting everything up and then he helped Lycoris into a chair.  He took a seat beside her and said,

"Ok, I'm all done.  Let's eat this breakfast that we made together."

Matthew nodded and replied, "I understand.  Let me take a look at that injury."

He approached Anjela and tenderly held her arm.  He furrowed his eyebrows and said,

"Do succubi spit out venom?"

(Getting sleepy so I'll get off for the night and go to sleep but I'll post again tomorrow.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 10:52 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^) 

Lycoris nodded happily and said, "It smells really good. I can't wait to try it."

She reached for her fork and took a bite of her waffles. After she munched it, she happily said, "Yum, yum. It's really good! We made such a great breakfast, Alex."

Anjela sighed and replied, "Apparently. I was never hit by it before though. I could have continued evading her but I would have taken longer to defeat her and I wanted to help you before you fell under that charm spell."

She paused then said, "You can treat it? I have no idea what this venom does or if it's dangerous."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 6:14 pm

Alex grinned and replied, "Yup, we sure did."

He took his fork and began to eat his breakfast as well, enjoying its delicious taste.

Matthew replied, "I don't much about succubi but if its venom is like snake venom, then yeah, I can treat it.  The procedure is the same although it would require having to use a needle or two.  Is that ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 6:20 pm

Lycoris continued eating her breakfast happily, savoring its taste and sipping her coffee. She looked forward to her day with Alex, and it was like this was the first day of their honeymoon. She wanted to enjoy every moment of it.

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yeah, it's fine. Do what it takes. I need to be at my full strength in this place."

She rested on the grass and waited as Matthew started to treat her arm.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 6:58 pm

As Alex enjoyed his breakfast, he would smile at Lycoris and he said,

"I love being your husband, my Lycoris."

Matthew took his bag and approached Anjela.  He then took a seat beside her and took out some antiseptic and a cloth to treat her arm before using the needles to suck out the venom.  As he worked, he said,

"I'm sorry I was useless back there."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 12:27 am

Lycoris blushed deeply and shyly replied, "And I love being your wife, Alex. I am the happiest woman I could ever be."

Anjela was a bit surprised with Matthew's comment and shaking her head, she said,

"Hey, we agreed that I will have an advantage here, didn't we? It's ok. Let me protect us as we make it through here. It will be much better than having you turn against me in a fight under some spell."

She paused then said, "You resisted that charm spell nicely though. I didn't think it was possible."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 1:43 am

Alex happily replied, "And I am the happiest man I could ever be."

He continued to eat his breakfast, happy to be in Lycoris' company.

Matthew replied, "Yeah, I didn't think so, either.  I wonder why that was the case."

He continued to treat Anjela's wound and he inserted a needle into her arm to suck out the venom.  Once he did so, he capped the needle and put it into his bag.  Then he took another needle and inserted a liquid that would neutralize venom, although it was usually used for snake venom, so he had no idea if this would work.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 2:04 am

Lycoris continued eating her breakfast happily, enjoying Alex's company as well. As they ate, she said, "We should prepare a picnic lunch before we head out, right? What are we going to make?"

Anjela gritted her teeth as Matthew inserted the needles in her arm but she didn't move, letting him finish his work smoothly. Looking thoughtful, she replied, 

"That succubus said those who resist have another in their hearts. I guess you still have strong affection for Lycoris to resist that spell for her, even if you think you've gotten over her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 3:12 am

Alex looked thoughtful and replied, "Hmm, I'm not sure.  Are you in the mood for anything in particular?  We should probably make some sandwiches and salad and bring some fruit along.  And we can put in bottles of water."

Matthew furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "I don't think so.  I really have gotten over Lycoris.  As I told you yesterday, I got annoyed seeing those images of her."

He finished treating Anjela's wound and placed a large bandage over it, to let her arm heal.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 3:22 am

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "That sounds great. We can make a variety of sandwiches, right? Maybe chicken sandwiches, and grilled cheese sandwiches? Those are very delicious."

Anjela raised an eyebrow in confusion and replied, "Maybe you're just that strong-willed then?"

She looked at the bandage Matthew placed on her arm and sighing, she said, "This arm got enough injuries now. But I am okay, as long as it won't get in my way when fighting. The venom should have no effect now, right, whatever it is?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 3:40 am

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's a wonderful idea, my angel.  We'll bring plenty of food and we're going to have a wonderful picnic and day."

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right.  I treated your arm as best as I could.  You should avoid overexerting it.  Hmm, should I use some healing magic to make it heal faster?  I think that letting it heal naturally would be best but if we're going to encounter more danger..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 3:54 am

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "I can't wait. It's going to be lots of fun. And it's going to be romantic, too, just you and me."

She blushed shyly and continued eating.

Anjela nodded and replied, "Do it. We can't afford anything holding us back, especially in this place. Whatever it takes so that I can fight smoothly with it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 3:57 am

Alex blushed as well and he continued to eat his breakfast, soon finishing up.  He then waited for Lycoris to finish so they could take care of the clean up and make their picnic lunch.

Matthew nodded and placing his left hand over Anjela's arm, he cast a minor healing spell to heal in the injury significantly faster.  Once he was done, Matthew said,

"Ok, you'll be all good to go."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 4:00 am

Lycoris soon finished eating a little after Alex was done, and said, 

"I am all done and let me know when you are finished as well. I'll take care of washing the dishes and utensils."

Anjela nodded and moved her arm around a few times. Nodding, she said, 

"Yes, all better. Heh, it sure helps to have a doctor on the journey. Thanks."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 4:12 am

Alex replied, "I just finished eating as well.  I'll go put the dishes and such in the sink and while you take care of washing them, I'll make our picnic lunch.  Sound good?"

Matthew smiled and replied, "Heh, no problem.  Do you want to get going?  We should probably try to get as close to the witch's place today as possible."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 4:18 am

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Yes, sounds great."

She got up and waited at the sink for Alex to gather the dishes and such for her.

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yeah, we should but don't think we're half close yet. This is only the second forest. Three more left and not to mention the caves. Don't tell me you are getting tired now."

She got up and extended her hand to Matthew to help him as well.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 4:21 am

Alex gathered the dirty dishes and utensils and placed them in the sink.  He then turned on the water and turning to Lycoris, he said,

"Ok, you can go ahead and do the dishes and I'll go make our lunch."

Matthew chuckled and replied, "Nah, of course not.  I just want us to make good time, that's all."

He reached to hold Anjela's hand and got up as well.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 4:30 am

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Okay. I'll clean them very well."

She started washing the dishes, doing her best to clean them efficiently.

Anjela helped Matthew up then after taking a deep breath, she said, "Okay, let's go. Stay close, huh? I don't want to find you suddenly disappearing to run after some siren or succubus."

She smirked teasingly at him then started going forward.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 4:38 am

As Lycoris went about cleaning the dishes, Alex took out ingredients to make the sandwiches and salad.  He cooked a few grilled cheese sandwiches and chicken sandwiches.  Then he made a nice vegetable salad and took out a picnic basket nearby to place all of the items.

Matthew groaned and then he followed Anjela as they continued on their journey.  He wondered why he hadn't succumbed completely to the charm spell although he knew that it had nothing to do with Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 4:42 am

Meanwhile, Lycoris washed the dishes and utensils, cleaning everything and placing them on the drying rack to dry. Once she felt she had finished them all, she turned off the water and after drying her hands with a nearby towel, she said, "Alex? I am done. Did I clean them nicely?"

Anjela and Matthew continued walking through the forest, which continued to maintain the pink and red color of the leaves. It was quiet for a while as they walked, and turning to Matthew, Anjela said, 

"I hate this quiet. Not that I want any monsters to show up, but it always feels like something dangerous is being prepared."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 4:47 am

Alex approached Lycoris and observing the clean dishes and utensils on the drying rack, he nodded happily and replied, "Yup, you did wonderfully, my angel.  I'm still making our lunch, so I hope it's ok to wait a bit?  It won't take too long."

Matthew nodded and replied, "Like the calm before a storm.  Yeah, I understand.  This quiet is a bit creepy."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 4:51 am

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Yes, of course. Is there anything I can do to help?"

Anjela nodded and only a moment after, there was a strange movement in the air, as though the wind was indeed getting a little harsher. Anjela furrowed her eyebrows and said,

"Talk of a storm. Something feels strange. Be careful, Matt. I have a feeling another show is about to start."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 4:59 am

Alex replied, "Perhaps you can help pack our lunch?  I finished the salad so the bowls and such should go in the bottom of the picnic basket and then the fruits and then the sandwiches.  I'm finishing up with the sandwiches now."

Matthew nodded and said, "I'll try to help out more this time."

He readied himself, preparing for whatever might attack them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 5:04 am

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Okay. I can do that."

Her hands reached carefully to the picnic basket and she reached out to place everything carefully in it, putting the bowls and such at the bottom then the fruits. She then waited for Alex to finish making the sandwiches so she could put them last.

Anjela readied herself as well, and about a minute later, there was a monster's cry heard. It sounded like that of an eagle but much stronger and louder. Just then, a couple of bird-creatures appeared. They had the legs and wings of an big bird but their upper body was that of a beautiful woman.

Anjela gritted her teeth and muttered, "Harpies."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 5:10 am

Alex soon finished making the sandwiches and wrapped them carefully in wax paper.  He handed them to Lycoris and said,

"Here you are, my Lycoris.  I'll fill up a couple of large water bottles for us and then we'll be good to go."

Matthew replied, "Uhh you never said anything about harpies but I can fight them off, right?  They don't have any spells that affect men?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: