Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 4:52 am

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yes, don't worry. I'll look out for you and help you snap out of it, just like you helped me."

She gave him a comforting smile, determined to help Matthew out when he needed it.

(Ahh do you want to take over Matthew's hallucinations or should I? Whatever you like. XD)

Lycoris smiled gratefully at the priest and the witnesses as well and replied,

"Thank you so much for understanding. Yes, I'm better now, thanks to my husband."

She blushed deeply as she called Alex her husband but looked very happy doing so.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 4:57 am

(You can do it.  XD)

Matthew smiled and replied, "Thanks, Anjela."

He held out his hand and added, "Hold onto me, but only if you want to."

The elderly woman replied, "Awww you two look so adorable and we're so happy to have witnessed your wedding."

The elderly man added, "Forgive my wife.  She's a romantic."

Alex chuckled and replied, "It's quite all right."

The priest added, "I'll go ahead and draw up the marriage certificate for you two.  If you want a copy, just drop by here anytime later and I'll get it for you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 5:07 am

(Ok. XD)

Anjela nodded and held Matthew's hand again. She said, "Let's go."

She followed him as they proceeded forward again, walking through the cave. The presence from earlier didn't go away, for they continued to feel like there was someone else in the place although there was no one else in sight.

Lycoris blushed happily at the elderly woman's comment and nodding to the priest, she said, 

"Thank you very much, sir. We appreciate your help very much and I am sorry again for what happened."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 5:14 am

As Matthew walked with Anjela, Matthew said, "This place still feels too creepy.  It feels like that presence hasn't gone away."

The priest shook his head and replied, "Oh, it's really quite all right, miss.  We're just happy you're ok."

The elderly man looked to Alex and asked, "Have you kissed your wife yet?"

Alex smiled and looking to Lycoris, he said, "Not yet but let's do so now."

He leaned in to give Lycoris a sweet, loving kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 5:18 am

Anjela furrowed her eyebrows and replied, "Well, it is since we started feeling that presence that the spell started taking effect. Maybe they are connected?"

The presence continued to linger around and just then, only to Matthew, it would appear like that presence manifested itself in Lycoris' shape. She appeared in a corner of the cave, smiling softly at him and as though she was calling him to come closer.

Lycoris blushed deeply as Alex kissed her but she happily returned the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck and pouring all her love into the kiss. Despite everything, she couldn't be happier, for it seemed like her only wish in life finally came true.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 5:23 am

Although Matthew heard Anjela's question, he didn't respond, as he saw the image of Lycoris.  He looked at it and asked, 

"Lycoris, is that you?  What are you doing here?"

Alex continued to happily kiss Lycoris and everyone watched happily as the couple sealed their marriage with the kiss.

Once the kiss was over, Alex looked happily at Lycoris and said, "That was wonderful, but I always love kissing you, angel."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 5:27 am

Anjela furrowed her eyebrows and looking where Matthew was looking, she saw nothing. Understanding that he was falling under the spell, she looked at him and said, 

"Matt, there is no one there. Lycoris isn't here. Remember-this isn't real."

Meanwhile, the image of Lycoris gave Matthew a pleading look and she softly said, "I need you. I need you very much. Come to me please."

Lycoris was still blushing deeply and she shyly replied, "And I love kissing you always, Alex. I am the happiest woman in the world now. I'm finally married to you, the love of my life and king of my heart."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 5:40 am

Matthew heard Anjela's voice but he replied, "But she's calling for me.  She needs me.  I can't abandon her."

He slowly walked towards the image of Lycoris.

Alex happily replied, "And you are the love of my life and the queen of my heart."

He helped Lycoris get to her feet and then said, "How about we go home now?  I mean, we can still get that cake if you'd like although I'm guessing you might be a little tired."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 5:44 am

As Anjela was still holding Matthew's hand, she held it a little tighter to prevent him from walking towards Lycoris and gently but firmly said, 

"No one is there, Matt. Stay focused. Remember-it's a trick. Don't let that spell fool you."

Lycoris' image continued to look pleadingly at Matthew and softly called to him, "Don't leave me. Don't abandon me. I need you."

In the darkness, there was a deep pit forming itself under Lycoris' image's feet, waiting for Matthew to trap him.

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Yes, I want to go home and umm, we can make our own cake, right? It would be a nice way to celebrate too."

She smiled softly at him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 5:47 am

Matthew walked towards the image of Lycoris, doing his best to free his hand that Anjela was holding onto.  He smiled at the image and said,

"Lycoris, I'm coming.  I won't leave you."

Alex chuckled softly and replied, "Yes, you're right and we did go shopping earlier so we have all the ingredients to make a wonderful cake."

He turned to the priest and the elderly couple and said, "Thank you again."

The priest smiled and replied, "Congratulations, you two.  May your love be eternal."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 5:53 am

Anjela frowned and in the darkness, although she couldn't see the image Matthew was seeing, she caught sight of the pit he was walking towards. She held his hand tighter then moving quickly in front of him, she looked at him and said,

"Matt, look at me. There is no one there. Just look at me. Let's walk away from here, ok?"

Lycoris gave the priest and the couple another grateful smile and said, "Thank you very much."

She then followed Alex as they walked out of the church and back towards their home.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 5:55 am

As though Anjela's voice was reaching out to him, Matthew slowly turned his head towards her and said,

"What?  There's no one here?"

Alex and Lycoris walked hand in hand as they left the church and walked outside, heading back towards their vacation home.  Alex gazed happily at Lycoris and asked,

"Are you happy, my angel?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 5:58 am

Anjela nodded immediately and gently said, "Yes, there's no one here. It's just us. Whatever you're seeing, you have to ignore it and we should move forward. Just hold my hand and follow my lead, alright?"

Lycoris' image looked sadly at Matthew and softly said, "You're abandoning me again? That's why I don't love you. You never loved me."

Lycoris nodded happily and her cheeks were flushing from the warmth and happiness she felt. She replied, 

"I am the happiest I could ever be. My wish is finally true. I-I am with you forever. The person I want to be with, no one else."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 6:02 am

Matthew was about to follow Anjela but hearing Lycoris' voice saddened him and he replied, "That's not true!  I never abandoned you, but you never loved me, not completely.  Your heart belongs to Alex, so I know this can't be you.  You're not Lycoris.  You're a fake!"

Alex smiled lovingly at Lycoris and replied, "And I am the happiest man ever, finally married to you.  I'm going to be the best husband ever to you and I will love you eternally."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 6:08 am

Lycoris' image wasn't shaken and instead just sadly said, "You're abandoning me again. I need you but you're going. I can never love you."

Meanwhile, Anjela squeezed Matthew's hand gently and motioning him to walk away with her, she said, "Let's get out of here, Matt."

Lycoris blushed deeply and she hanged her head down shyly. The two of them continued to walk home and once they made it back to the house, before they enter, Lycoris shyly said,

"Hey, umm, can you carry me through the door? I-I read in a book before that the groom usually carries his bride through the door after their wedding. Can we do that?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 6:16 am

Matthew nodded and looking to the image of Lycoris one last time, he said,

"I hope you're happy with Alex and I know I'll find my happiness someday."

He then turned to Anjela and walked with her, away from the image of Lycoris.

Alex chuckled and replied, "Yes, of course.  I was definitely planning on doing so."

He unlocked and opened the door and then scooping Lycoris' body in his arms, Alex walked through the front door, closing it behind him with his foot.  Then he carried Lycoris into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 6:19 am

Anjela walked with Matthew away from Lycoris' image until she was out of Matthew's sight. After waiting for a few minutes, she looked gently at him and asked, 

"Are you okay? Are you seeing anything else?"

Lycoris giggled happily as Alex carried her through the door and to the living room, wrapping her arms around his neck lovingly. She laid her head on his shoulder and softly said, 

"I am so, so happy, Alex. As long as I am close you, I can never be anything but happy."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 6:25 am

Matthew looked around his surroundings and shaking his head, he replied, "No, she's gone.  It really did look like Lycoris, too, and it had me fooled for a while."

Alex and Lycoris made it to the couch and after settling down on it, Alex happily said,

"And I can never be anything but happy with you, my angel, my wife, my everything, my Lycoris."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 6:39 am

Anjela nodded and replied, "It's okay. I understand. That spell makes things look very real and no matter how much one can prepare, it's too powerful. Let's not just let our guard down just yet, ok? As long as we're inside the cave, we can fall under it anytime."

Lycoris cuddled happily close to Alex and blushing deeply, she said, 

"I still can't believe it when you call me your wife, you know. I must be dreaming a very wonderful dream. It is too beautiful and happy to be true."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 6:42 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "I understand.  It's best that we continue on for now.  How big is this cave anyway?  Like how long are we going to have to walk before we get to the other side?"

Alex happily replied, "I understand but this is real, my Lycoris.  We are married and you are my wife and I am your husband and we'll always be together, no matter what."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 6:53 am

Anjela looked thoughtful then replied, 

"It will be night when we make it out of here so say, couple of hours, including the interruptions? Yeah, it's that long. Not to mention the monster we'll likely face at the end of it. Do you think you can hold up?"

Lycoris hugged Alex tightly and said, "All the nights I spent away from you weren't for nothing. All the tears I cried because you were away from me. I am finally rewarded for them all. This is more than I could have ever asked for."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 6:57 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yup, I can do it.  Would you remind me of the monster we'll have to face at the end?"

Alex returned Lycoris' hug and feeling himself tear up, he replied, "You have been worth waiting for, my Lycoris.  I can't believe how happy I am, too.  And here we are, husband and wife.  Our love and happiness is eternal and I'm going to be the best husband to you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 7:01 am

Anjela nodded and replied, "It's the huge monster with eagle head and wings, but the body of a four-legged animal. It's strong but the main challenge is that the fear spell can still activate on either one of us right in the middle of battle."

Lycoris felt herself tear up as well but they were only tears of joy. She softly said,

"And I pray that I can be a good wife to you. I-I know there is not much I can offer and I know that I'll take more than I can ever give but Alex, I can only say this. No one will ever love you like I do. I love you totally as you are, for who you are, and I don't want anything in return but to be with you for eternity."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 7:15 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Ok, I understand.  I suppose when we encounter this monster, the best strategy would be to attack it swiftly and take it down right away before that fear spell can greatly affect either of us."

Alex's heart swelled upon hearing Lycoris' words and although he was too choked up emotionally to reply, his actions spoke for him.  He leaned in to give Lycoris a sweet, loving kiss on the lips, pouring all of his love and passion for her in it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 7:18 am

Anjela nodded and replied, "Understood. Until we make it to that point, we need to be careful."

They had passed the huge, deep pit and were walking again between a couple of walls, although the rocks around them continued to sparkle. Their light seemed beautiful but also intimidating.

Lycoris returned Alex's kiss most sweetly, showing Alex a little bit of how much she truly loved him. She caressed his cheeks gently and poured all the passion she harbored for him into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: