Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 7:18 am

As Alex enjoyed Lycoris' company, he asked, "Angel, is there anything you wish for?  Anything you desire?  I'll grant it to you.  I love you infinitely."

Matthew nodded and he walked towards the direction of the lake with the fishing pole, hoping to catch a few good fish for dinner.

Helena got off of Night with Nathan's help.  She then turned to Night and said, "Thank you for the romantic flight, Night.  I had a very enjoyable time."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 7:23 am

Lycoris smiled softly and shaking her head, she said, 

"My wish has already been granted, Alex. You were my wish. I dreamed of just being close to you in any way. I didn't even think of a moment that I could be your wife but here I am. I have everything I desire and more."

Anjela took care of setting the rest of the camp meanwhile as well as making a campfire. She then waited peacefully for Matthew to return, resting a little as she felt quite worn out, physically and more so, mentally.

Night whinnied happily and then Nathan helped him back into his stall. He said, "Thanks for the great time, Night. Have a good sleep."

He then led the party out of the stables and said, "We should head back to our room to get our rest as well."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 7:27 am

Alex blushed and replied, "Awww Lycoris, my dream has come to true, too.  To be your husband, to love you for all time.  I never imagined such a possibility and yet here we are."

Meanwhile, Matthew successfully caught 4 fish from the lake and he carried them back towards the campsite.  He smiled at Anjela upon returning and said,

"This should be good for dinner, I think."

Helena nodded and replied, "Yup, that's a good idea."

She gently scooped up Romeo in her arms and holding onto Nathan's arm, she walked with him as they headed back towards the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 7:31 am

Lycoris smiled softly and a question occurred to her although she was a little hesitant to ask it. But tentatively, she said,

"Did you really? I mean...even when you were with Nerine...did you use to think of me?"

Anjela smiled a bit and nodding, she said, "Definitely. I didn't know you were a good fisher also."

She took the fish from Matthew and got out a knife from her bag. She cut them up properly then started to cook them on the fire.

The party headed back inside the mansion then made it upstairs to Nathan's and Helena's room. Nathan looked at her and said, 

"Do you want to get ready for the bed first, love? I can help the pets settle meanwhile."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 7:38 am

Alex nodded and sadly replied, "Of course I thought of you, Lycoris.  I always thought of you.  I-I just wish I'd been stronger, to have been able to tell my darling and to persuade her to accept us.  But it's not like we can change the past."

He sighed sadly.

Matthew took a seat as Anjela prepared and cooked the fish and he said, "Well, it takes some practice and patience but a lot of people can get good at fishing.  It's been a while since I've had some fish."

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Sure, that sounds good."

She gently put Romeo on the floor and after taking a nightgown, she went into the bathroom to wash up and change for the night.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 7:44 am

Lycoris nodded sadly and replied, "I-I know. I am sorry I touched such a subject. I-I wish things were different back then too...It's just that...there were times when I thought you were happy with Nerine and you didn't really love me anymore. I am sorry for ever thinking that of you, Alex. I am really sorry."

Anjela replied, "Umm well, I can't say fish is my favorite thing to have but it will have to do here. And I admit I am hungry so I will eat just about anything."

She continued cooking the fish, making sure that all sides were well done.

Nathan helped the pets settle meanwhile, putting Fiona back into her birdhouse and helping Mindy and Romeo take their positions at the end of the bed. He then got himself a pair of pajamas and waited for Helena to finish getting ready for the night.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 7:48 am

Alex hugged Lycoris and gently replied, "Hey, don't apologize.  I understand why you felt that way.  If anything, it was my fault for not trying to reach out to you more.  At the time, I wanted to make my darling happy and well, we remember how those times were."

Matthew chuckled and replied, "Heh, I understand.  I guess it's an acquired taste but I like the taste of seafood.  Fish is common but it can be quite tasty."

Helena quickly washed up and changed into her nightgown.  Then, she left the bathroom and approaching Nathan, she happily said,

"I'm all done.  Bathroom's free."

(Getting sleepy so I'll go to bed now but I'll post in the morning before I go out.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 12:08 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris nodded sadly but then smiling a bit, she said, "I-I hope Nerine is happy and at peace where she is. And I-I hope she is happy for us. I can't help but feel guilty at times that it seems like...I've taken her place? Like I've taken her life. Is that how it seems, Alex?"

She sighed sadly, her heart feeling heavy at the thought.

Anjela pouted a bit and shaking her head, she replied, "I don't mind the rest of seafood but I particularly don't like fish. But I won't complain much for now considering that this is our meal."

She soon finished cooking the fish and placed it in plates. She then handed Matthew a plate with a couple of fish and said, "Here you are."

Nathan got up and smiling softly at Helena, he said, "Heh, you look stunning, you know."

He leaned in to give a quick, sweet kiss then said, "I'll join you in a couple of minutes, love."

He then entered the bathroom to get ready for the night.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 5:34 pm

Alex shook his head and replied, "No, that's not your true.  Do you feel like you're a replacement for my darling?  I don't see you as her.  You're you.  You're Lycoris, my angel, and I have loved you from the moment I got to know you, even when my darling was here.  So don't think of yourself as her replacement or anything like that, ok?"

Matthew grinned and replied, "Thanks, Anjela."

He took a fork and began eating his fish.  He commented,

"It's good.  I've never had fish from here before, obviously."

He chuckled a bit.

After Nathan went into the bathroom, Helena put away her clothes and then she checked up on Fiona, Romeo, and Mindy.  She smiled at them, wishing them a good night, and then tucked herself in bed, waiting for Nathan to return.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 5:53 pm

Lycoris blushed and nodded quietly, touched by Alex's words. But then she tentatively replied,

"I-I know I asked you this before but I want to ask again. You...you don't resent me at all for what-what happened to Nerine, right? You never blamed me for it once, not even inwardly? Did-did you ever resent that it's me here now, not her?"

Anjela smiled a bit and replied, "Good to hear. At least it's a change from the fruits and herbs."

She took a bite of her fish as well and although it was good, she wasn't a huge fan of fish so she kept a neutral face as she ate.

Nathan washed up and changed out of his clothes and into a comfortable pair of pajamas. Once he was finished, he went out of the bathroom and put away his clothes then climbed into bed beside Helena. He wrapped his arms around her waist and looking lovingly at her, he said, 

"I'm ready to join you now, love."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 6:42 pm

Alex gently held Lycoris' hands and replied,

"This isn't your fault, Lycoris.  I don't blame you for anything that's happened.  I'll never blame you.  What happened to my darling was horrible but none of it was your fault.  You aren't to blame."

As Matthew ate, he asked, "How's your fish?  Is it ok?"

Helena gazed lovingly back at Nathan and replied, "I'm ready to fall asleep in your arms, my Nathan, and I see that our family is all tucked in for the night."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 2:37 am

Lycoris nodded and smiling sadly, she said, 

"I wish things had gone differently but there is no changing the past. I-I'll do my best to make you happy, Alex. It's what Nerine would have wanted. I-I might not able to take care of you as well as she did but my love for you is eternal and everlasting."

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yes, it's good. It's actually slightly tastier than fish in the gods' world. But heh, I am not changing my mind about fish anytime soon. It just isn't my thing."

Nathan nodded and smiling, he said, "Yup, they sure are. We had a long day but it's time to get some rest now and be ready for tomorrow. We have other things to take care of then as well so we should have our energy."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 3:23 am

Alex hugged Lycoris and replied, "Hey, don't compare yourself to my darling.  You are you, and I wouldn't want you to be anyone else ever.  Just stay as you are, ok?  I love you forever and I will never stop loving you."

Matthew chuckled and replied, "Heh, I understand.  I guess fish is an acquired taste."

He continued to eat his fish, enjoying his meal.

Helena nodded and replied, "That's right.  Now, how about a good night kiss from my Nathan?"

She gazed cutely at Nathan, waiting for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 3:35 am

Lycoris returned Alex's hug and nodding, she said, "I love you too, Alex. You're everyone to me, you know. My whole family and my whole world. Don't ever let go of me, ok? I can't live without you now."

Anjela continued eating as well although it looked like something was in her mind as she was mostly quiet. She was soon finished eating and waited for Matthew to finish as well, so she would take care of the cleanup.

Nathan chuckled and looking slyly at Helena, he said, "My princess' wish is my command."

He leaned in to give her a most loving, sweet good night kiss.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 4:14 am

Alex held onto Lycoris and replied, "I'll never let go of you, Lycoris.  I promise.  My love for you is eternal and I will never leave you, no matter what."

Matthew soon finished his meal, too, and he said,

"That was good.  I'm full."

He noticed that Anjela had been quiet but figured he'd find a good time to poke her about it.

Helena happily returned the kiss, pouring all of her love and passion into it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 4:23 am

Lycoris smiled lovingly at Alex and reaching out to kiss him on the cheek, she said, 

"I'm very lucky to have you. You're the kindest and most loving husband ever."

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yeah, that was a pretty filling meal. I'll take care of the cleanup then and be right back."

She took their plates and got up to head to the lake and clean them up.

Nathan continued kissing Helena happily for a few more moments and after the kiss was over, he gazed lovingly at her and said, "How was that for a good night kiss, love?"

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=870
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-