Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 7:02 am

Lycoris waited happily as Alex took care of renting their boat and after the owner told them they could rent any boat that was free, she happily said to him, "Come on, Alex. Pick up a boat so we can sail happily."

Anjela smiled a bit and replied, "You're welcome."

She took back the bowl from Matthew and said, "I remember there was a small pond nearby so I'll take care of cleaning these up and be right back, ok?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 7:06 am

(Ahh I realized I kind of messed up on Helena's post but I hope it's ok that they ended up arriving at the infirmary already.  lol)

Alex chuckled and replied, "Ok, my angel."

He looked at the available rowboats and chose one that looked good and steady.  He helped Lycoris into the rowboat and then untied it from the dock.  He then started to row the oars and said,

"Here we go."

Matthew nodded and replied, "Ok, I'll wait here for you."

He smiled at Anjela, cleaning up their rest site while she would take care of the bowls and spoons.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 7:22 am

(Ahh no, no, it's totally fine. XD I was kind of in a hurry with the previous post so I forgot Nathan's and Helena's part. My fault. Sorry. XD)

Lycoris' eyes lit up with happiness and excitement as Alex started to row the oars and they sailed into the river. She happily said, 

"This is awesome. It's my first time going into a river. I am so happy."

Anjela smiled back at Matthew and nodded to him. She walked away from the site and disappeared into the woods but she knew the pond wasn't too far. She would take care of cleaning the bowls and spoons quickly and go back to Matthew.

Nathan nodded to Helena and said, "Yeah. I don't know if he still has it on him though."

He put his hand on Duke Collins and cast a minor spell. His hand glowed and then the talisman appeared in it. Smiling a bit, he said, "Well, good. He has it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 7:28 am

(Ahh ok, no worries.  XD)

Alex smiled at Lycoris and replied, "That's right.  You get to enjoy this river firsthand.  I'm going to keep rowing and you just sit back and relax, ok?"

Meanwhile, Matthew finished cleaning up the rest site and he was all packed and ready to go.  He waited for Anjela to finish the clean up so they could head into the cave.

Helena smiled and replied, "That's good and it looks like he's still out, so it should be ok to take it from him."

Inside, Helena was relieved that Duke Collins' only way to find Lycoris would be removed.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 7:37 am

Lycoris looked curiously at Alex and replied, "Can I help you row? I am going to feel bad if you keep rowing and I just enjoy myself and do nothing."

Anjela arrived at the pond and started cleaning the bowls and utensils. Meanwhile, back at the rest site where Matthew was sitting, there had been a lone succubus secretly sneaking behind. Seeing how Matthew was all alone, she made a sudden move at him, surrounding him tightly with her tail and casting her charm spell, taking advantage of the fact that he was all alone.

Nathan nodded and replied, "Hey, it's mine in the first place so I can take it back whenever I like. Now this will make things a lot easier for us. Locating Lycoris will be much simpler, assuming there are no magical shields around her to cover her up."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 7:50 am

Alex chuckled and replied, "Awww I don't mind, my angel.  But you can help if you'd like.  It's kind of hard, though, so I should guide you.  We can row together.  How does that sound?"

Matthew groaned loudly as the succubus suddenly captured him and he yelled, "Anjela, it's a succubus!"

He tried to resist the charm spell although without Anjela's help, it was proving to be harder to focus.

Helena nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true.  I wonder how he's doing.  I know he's unconscious but I wonder what his mental state is."

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep but I'll post again in the morning before I go out.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 4:00 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Yes, I'd love that. I love helping you out, you know so please let me do so."

She extended her hands to Alex so he could guide them to the oars and she could help him row the boat.

Anjela was alarmed as she heard Matthew's call and immediately dropping the bowls, she ran back to the rest site as fast as she could. 

Meanwhile, the succubus heard Matthew's call for help and knowing that his friend would come back soon, she hissed seductively at him then holding him tightly, she forcefully kissed him on the lips, enforcing her charm spell. She tried to have him fall under and sway him into attacking Anjela as soon as he would see her.

Nathan furrowed his eyebrows and said, "I don't know the details about his condition yet. We should ask one of the healers about his case and how he is."

He turned around to find the head healer so he explain Duke Collins' state to them.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 5:26 pm

Alex happily held Lycoris' hands and guided them to the oars.  Continuing his hold on her hands, he then guided her on how to row the boat.  Since it did require strength to row, Alex held onto Lycoris' hands, rowing with her.

(Heh, I've actually had experience rowing a boat so I know what I'm talking about.  XD)

Matthew tried as hard as he could to resist the charm spell as he was being forcefully kissed on the lips.  But it was hard.  He felt himself being pulled under its spell.

Helena followed Nathan as they looked for the head healer so that he could explain to the couple about Duke Collins' condition.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 5:46 pm

(Oooh coolies. I've never rowed a boat before but I can imagine. XD)

Lycoris had a happy, curious smile on her face as she and Alex rowed the boat with her. She happily said, 

"See? It's even more fun now. I love helping you out and umm, I love how you are holding onto my hands too."

She blushed shyly.

Anjela arrived at the rest site to see the succubus kissing Matthew forcefully. Furious, she summoned a couple of fireballs in her hands and angrily thrust them at the succubus' tail, exclaiming, 

"Get your hands off him, freak!"

The succubus yelled in pain and was forced to let go of Matthew although she had already cast her charm spell. She looked at Matthew, asking him to attack Anjela.

Nathan and Helena found the head healer and Nathan asked him about Duke Collins' condition. The head healer sighed a bit and replied, 

"You could call him comatose, sir. We can't even check how his mental state is-it seems like he was exposed to even a higher dose of that dreadful magic."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 7:11 pm

(I see.  XD)

Alex blushed, too, and replied, "And I love holding onto your hands.  This kind of activity requires strength since the oars are heavy.  I hope it's ok that we're helping each other."

Matthew turned to face Anjela and although he was trying to resist obeying the succubus' command, he felt his hands reach for his sword, ready to attack.

Helena's eyes widened in surprise and she commented, "Oh my.  That's horrible.  Well, I mean, that duke got what was coming to him but even I think this is extreme."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 12:24 am

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Of course it's okay. You're so strong, Alex and your hands are so strong. I am a bit surprised at myself but this is the first time I realize how sturdy you are. I am probably so fragile compared."

She blushed a bit and giggled in embarrassment. 

Anjela furrowed her eyebrows as Matthew turned to face her and was reaching for his sword, and quietly, she said, 

"Matt? Are you alright?"

The head healer looked sadly at Helena and said, "Indeed, my lady. Well, whatever magic he was exposed to was pretty powerful that even Duke Collins couldn't stand it this time."

Nathan frowned and replied, "And what can be done about it? How long will he stay in this state?"

The head healer replied, "We're doing our best to help him, sir, but there isn't much we can do."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 3:28 am

(Back and free now.  ^^)

Alex shook his head and replied, "Not at all, my angel.  Usually, men have more strength than women, so it's nothing to be embarrassed about.  And you're doing well with the rowing."

Matthew replied, "I-I have no choice.  She commands me.  I must attack."

His hand unsheathed his sword, about to attack Anjela.

Helena asked, "Is there no way to undo the magic that's been done on him?"

She looked on Duke Collins, feeling a bit sorry for him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 3:47 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Lycoris grinned happily and replied, "I am happy to hear that and I am enjoying myself very much. I can enjoy the atmosphere and have fun rowing, too."

Anjela gritted her teeth, and muttered angrily, "You placed him under your spell..."

She summoned a fire sword in her hands and marched angrily at the succubus, knowing that finishing it off will break her charm spell. The succubus hissed angrily and evaded her attack, commanding Matthew to protect her.

The head healer replied, "We're doing what we can, my lady, but this kind of magic-we've never seen it before."

Nathan frowned and after saying nothing for a few moments, he said, "Taking away Lycoris' powers can undo this. That must be it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 4:22 am

(Thanks.  ^^  I just noticed your Steam level and saw that you leveled up a lot.  That's awesome.  Very Happy)

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right.  Also, this is pretty good exercise.  Rowing strengthens arm muscles."

Although Matthew tried to resist, his body moved in front of the succubus and lunging his sword towards Anjela, he muttered,

"Must protect her."

Helena replied, "Perhaps but if Lycoris could control her powers, wouldn't that also do the trick?  From what I understand, these effects have been happening because she has no control over them.  It's like the powers control her, but that isn't how magic should work."

(I'll be multi-tasking so my posts may be slow, but I'm here.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 4:35 am

(No problem and yup. XD I enlarged my collection of games buying from Steam and other bundle sites although the level up is mostly thanks to the Summer event. I had some tokens that weren't enough for a discount but at least they leveled me up. XD)

Lycoris replied happily, "Really? Then we should totally do this more often. I am enjoying myself a lot."

Anjela groaned and stopping in her track, she angrily said, "Snap out of it, Matt! You resisted that spell before. Come on now, don't let that creature control you!"

She didn't want to end up fighting Matthew and her mind was thinking quickly of how she could take care of the situation.

Nathan nodded and replied, "Yeah, but how are we going to do that? Have Lycoris control her powers? She is weaker than that so that's why her powers are easily getting hold of her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 4:44 am

(Awww I see.  Yeah, it was especially beneficial if you were on Team Corgi although that racing event was kind of messed up on Valve's part.  lol  XD)

Alex chuckled and replied, "If that's what you want to do, then we'll do this more often.  We can come here, row on the river, and have you strengthen your arm muscles."

Matthew replied, "I-I'm trying, but..."

He rushed towards Anjela, his eyes apologizing but his body moving to attack her.

Helena replied, "Then Lycoris must learn how to get stronger.  You did that to me, didn't you?  I mean, before I had these powers, I might have been considered weak.  We may not be able to help Lycoris, but I think Alex can."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 5:05 am

(Ahh I was on Team Corgi actually but I admit I didn't participate much in the event tasks and all. XD Oh well. I like the level up at least. XD)

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Yes, that sounds great. I want to get stronger physically. If I am stronger, I can help you out more often, right?"

Anjela was surprised as Matthew attacked her and she dodged his attack with her sword. Looking directly at him, she said, "Come on, Matt. You can do it. You're stronger than that thing."

The succubus hissed angrily at Anjela and using her charm spell, she told Matthew not to listen to her and to just focus on protecting her.

Nathan furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "We can't risk the time that will take. The safest option will be to just take her powers from her."

His eyes looked resolute, as he was set on doing that, for his own good more than anything.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 5:10 am

(True.  A lot of my friends leveled up from that event and even I leveled up a bit.  Surprised)

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true but to me, you are already so strong.  You have a strong heart and I love you so infinitely, my angel.  I would do anything for you."

Matthew gritted his teeth and replied, "I-I have to protect her.  I have no choice."

He swung his sword towards Anjela again although his eyes were pleading with her to knock him out if she had no choice.

Helena looked sad and nodding, she didn't say anything more.  She could see how determined Nathan was to take Lycoris' powers although she really thought that wasn't a good option.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 5:24 am

(Yup, yup. XD)

Lycoris blushed deeply and hanging her head shyly, she replied, "You flatter me, Alex. I am strong when I am with you, you know. You give me such courage. I just want to be stronger, braver. Then nothing can ever stand in our way."

Anjela dodged Matthew's attack again and could read what he wanted to say in his eyes. Seeing how he wasn't able to make his way out of the charm spell this time, she sighed and quietly said, "Sorry, Matt."

She pushed him away from her then swiftly cast a sleep spell on him to knock him out.

The head healer said, "Meanwhile, we'll do everything we can to figure out a way to help him and the other soldiers."

Nathan nodded and replied, "Please do."

He turned to Helena and said, "Come on. We have nothing else to do here. We should let him rest."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 5:31 am

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yes, that's right.  Together, we can do anything, we can overcome any obstacle that stands in our way.  I just love you so infinitely.  My heart can't contain all the love and happiness I have for you."

Matthew felt the effects of the sleep spell taking effect and smiling at her, he quietly said,

"Thanks, Anjela."

He then fell unconscious.

Helena nodded and replied, "Ok."

She gently held onto Nathan's arm and waited for him to lead the way out of the infirmary and back to the study.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 5:39 am

Lycoris blushed even deeper and unable to say anything to express how she felt that moment, she leaned in to give him a most loving, sweet kiss to show him how much she truly loved him.

After Matthew was out, Anjela groaned angrily at the succubus and said, "Now I'll make you regret this."

The succubus looked troubled but before she could react, Anjela had marched angrily at her and using her sword, she attacked her and cut her tail mercilessly, finishing her off immediately.

Nathan held Helena's arm and led the way back to his study room. He led the way to inside and after they were alone and the door was locked, he looked at her and sighing, he said, 

"I can tell you still don't like the idea of taking Lycoris' powers."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 5:46 am

Alex happily returned the kiss, pouring all of his love and passion into it.  He enjoyed every moment with Lycoris and he wanted the moment to last for as long as possible.

Helena sighed and replied, "Not really.  Lycoris is my friend and I just know this isn't her fault.  I feel like she's continually getting punished for things that are out of her control.  Being in her sister's body, Duke Collins going after she after she's repeatedly refused him...  I feel compassion for her.  Is that so wrong of me?"

(I'm skipping Matthew's part until he wakes up.  I have no idea how long the sleep spell lasts.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 5:56 am

(Ahh no problem. Anjela will take care of that. XD)

Lycoris continued kissing Alex lovingly for a few moments before the kiss was eventually over. She smiled shyly and said, "Umm you say such sweet and wonderful things sometimes that words just can't convey how I feel so I resort to this."

After the succubus was down, Anjela stood still for a minute, taking her breaths. She sighed and after making her sword disappear, she approached Matthew's sleeping figure. She sat on her knees and gently put his head on her lap. 

She smiled a bit to herself and although part of her wanted to let him rest as he looked quite peaceful sleeping, she knew they were already tight on time. She rummaged in her bag and got out a small plant. It had a pungent smell and had the ability to wake up a sleeping person even one under a sleeping spell. She crushed the plant in her palm then put it close to Matthew's nose.

Nathan sighed and shaking his head, he said, "No, it isn't wrong. I understand how you feel, love. But it isn't like we are planning to hurt her. We're just going to take those powers from her and in a way, that will make her life better. No more powers out of control. She can finally lead a normal life."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 6:07 am

(Ok.  XD)

Alex chuckled and replied, "I understand, so I leave you speechless, huh?  I can't believe how incredibly lucky I am to have you, Lycoris."

Matthew sniffed the pungent smell and slowly, he opened his eyes.  He gazed at Anjela and smiling at her, he sleepily said,

"Hey there."

Helena replied, "Well, when you put it that way...  Lycoris does deserve to have a normal life and she deserves to be happy.  If taking away her powers means that she can finally live happily with Alex, then ok, I'm with you on this."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 6:13 am

Lycoris shook her head and happily replied, "No, I am the one lucky and blessed to have you. I don't know how this came to be but here I am. I am finally with you and I get to love you all I want. I love so incredibly much, Alex. No, that is an understatement. No words can ever describe how much I truly love you."

Anjela smiled back softly at Matthew and she gently replied, 

"Hey, sleepyhead. I leave you by yourself for a couple of minutes and you already go after a succubus, huh?"

Nathan nodded and replied, "Thanks, love."

He smiled a bit at her although it was obvious that Helena had no idea that taking Lycoris' powers essentially meant killing her, and Nathan couldn't help but feel terrible for hiding that truth from her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: