Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 12:42 am

Anjela smiled back and replied, "Thank you. I suppose we make a pretty tough team. We complement each other with our skills."

Lycoris blushed even deeper and her cheeks felt warm, flushing with happiness. She hugged Alex tightly and happily said,

"This must be the happiest moment of my life. You-you are going to be my husband? I-I can be with you always and forever? I-I never imagined this could ever be true. I am so happy, so happy."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 1:13 am

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right.  I wonder how that witch will react when she sees the two of us.  I mean, she'll recognize you, of course."

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yes, that's right.  We'll be together forever, Lycoris.  You know, if you want, we could even get married right now.  There's a small church not far from here and I know the priest can provide wedding rings and witnesses for us.  Unless you'd rather have a big ceremony.  I just can't wait to be your husband."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 1:23 am

Anjela looked thoughtful and replied, "I suppose she'll be surprised. She wouldn't expect to see me again but then, it's been a couple of years. I wonder if she'll remember. But I don't think she receives so many guests here so I guess she will."

Lycoris nodded eagerly and replied, "I-I don't care about a big ceremony. I just want to be your wife. I want to have that honor. Yes, I-I want to marry you right now if that's possible, if you wish for it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 3:04 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "I might have asked this before but is the witch scary?  Many humans assume that witches are scary but I know it really depends on how they use their powers."

Alex nodded and replied, "I do but only if you wish for it, too.  I don't want to push you and you know, we can always have a big ceremony later if you'd like.  I just want to be your husband as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 3:33 am

Anjela furrowed her eyebrows and replied, 

"Uhh scary? No, not really. She does have this aura about her and she has her way of doing things but no, scary isn't the way to describe her. She just doesn't talk much, and while she seems playful, she likes to be straight to the point. Well, you'll meet her and you can judge for yourself. I am sure she'll be quite surprised to see a human."

Lycoris quickly shook her head and replied, "I just want to be your wife, too. I don't care about a big ceremony. We already had that before, remember? Now I just want to dedicate myself to you, even-even if there isn't much I can do, if you will accept me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 3:42 am

Matthew smiled a bit and replied, "I am curious to meet her.  I'm assuming that since she's human, she must have lived in the human world once.  I wonder what made her come here."

Alex nodded and replied, "Of course, I will accept you, angel.  I love you forever and will you accept me, all that I am?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 3:54 am

Anjela looked thoughtful and replied, "Truthfully, I didn't ask her. I only cared about getting what I wanted back then. You can ask her when you see her. She might answer your questions."

Lycoris nodded immediately and lovingly replied, "I love all that you are. I love you with all your virtues and your flaws. I-I wouldn't change a thing about you. You're my guardian angel, my love, my everything."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 3:57 am

Matthew replied, "Sure, I'll do that.  Well, we are getting closer to her."

He continued to eat his fruit, looking thoughtful.

Alex's hand reached up to gently caress Lycoris' cheek and he leaned in to kiss her sweetly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 4:04 am

Anjela continued eating her fruit as well, getting her fill and restoring her strength. She said,

"We shouldn't be too far from the cave. There are monsters inside, too, aside from the fear spell the cave itself casts. Some of them are generated from the fear itself, and I remember there was one large, particular monster inside that was pretty hard to battle."

Lycoris blushed as Alex kissed her but she happily returned the kiss, holding on to him and pouring all her love into the kiss. What more did she want in the world but to be with Alex for all time?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 4:14 am

Matthew looked at Anjela curiously and asked, "Oh?  What monster is that?  Can you describe it for me?  What it looks, its strengths and weaknesses?"

Alex and Lycoris continued to kiss happily, lovingly for a few more moments until the kiss was over.  Gazing happily at her, Alex said,

"So how about we go to the church and talk to the priest and get married?  We can even get a little celebration cake afterwards."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 4:32 am

Anjela looked thoughtful as she tried to remember and replied, 

"Well, it was huge, and it had the head and wings of an eagle but the body of a four-legged animal, with furious and powerful claws. It was definitely scary. It has the ability to use earth magic so it can control the rocks and stones inside the cave. But its huge size makes it a little difficult for it to turn around and move so that's its weakness."

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Yes, let's go. Umm do-do I look good? Am I beautiful enough? I want to be a pretty bride for you."

She reached out with her hands to tidy her hair.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 4:39 am

Matthew looked thoughtful and replied, "It sounds kind of like a mythological creature I've read about in books although I can't remember its name at the moment.  Well, at least we know to be prepared for it and how to combat it."

Alex smiled fondly at Lycoris and replied, "You look perfect, my angel.  You always are perfect to me, my future wife."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 4:41 am

Anjela nodded and replied, "That's right. I suppose it helps that I've been here before. We know what to expect."

She was soon finished eating and waited for Matthew to finish as well.

Lycoris blushed and happily replied, "If you say so. Well, in that case, let's go."

She held on happily to Alex, waiting for him to lead the way out of the house and to the church.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 4:47 am

Matthew soon finished eating his share of fruit, too, and looking at Anjela, he said,

"Ok, I'm full and ready to go when you are."

Alex helped Lycoris to her feet and together, the two of them walked out of the house.  Alex made sure to lock the door and then the couple walked ahead to the church, which wasn't far.  He looked up at the sky and said,

"And it's even a beautiful day for a wedding."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 4:57 am

Anjela nodded and replied, "I'm ready."

She got up and helped Matthew up as well, then the two of them continued walking through the forest, soon coming to approach a big mountain with a cave entrance.

Lycoris held on closely to Alex as they walked and smiling happily, she shyly said,

"I can't believe it even as you say it. I-I am getting married to you. You'll be my husband. This is the happiest day of my life."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 5:02 am

As Anjela and Matthew approached the mountain, Matthew asked, "So that's where the cave is?"

He pointed to the mountain.

Alex smiled fondly at Lycoris and replied, "And I am just so incredibly, incredibly happy to be with you and that we're getting married."

The two continued to walk towards the church and after some minutes, the couple arrived in front of a small church building.  It was an old building but it stood up well even after so many years.  Alex looked to Lycoris and asked,

"We're here.  Are you ready to go inside?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 5:15 am

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yup, this is it. Are you ready for the challenge ahead?"

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Yes, I am ready. Let's go inside."

She felt nervous but happily so, and gently squeezed Alex's hand.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 5:19 am

Matthew took a deep breath and nodding, he replied, "Yup, I am.  Let's go."

He psyched himself up, ready to enter the cave.

Alex gently squeezed Lycoris' hand and together, the two of them entered the church.  Upon arriving, there was an elderly couple sitting in a pew and a priest up ahead.  The couple approached the priest and Alex said,

"Hello, sir.  Good day.  If you would, please, my Lycoris and I would like to get married."

The priest smiled at the couple and said, "How wonderful.  You two look so much in love."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 5:32 am

Anjela nodded and took a deep breath as well. They walked together into the cave, which was pretty dark inside, only faintly illuminated by a few sparkling rocks on the side of the road. 

Lycoris blushed deeply at the priest's comment but she shyly replied, "Yes. Alex is my whole life. I want to get married to him very much."

She had a fond, loving look on her face.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 5:41 am

As Anjela and Matthew walked into the cave, Matthew looked at his surroundings and commented,

"For a dangerous cave, this place is beautiful but I suppose it's a deception.  Just because something is beautiful doesn't mean it's harmless."

The priest smiled and replied, "Yes, I can certainly see that.  Do you have the rings?"

Alex shook his head and replied, "We just decided and I know that you do keep some wedding rings here.  I'll pay any price.  I want my Lycoris to have the most beautiful ring ever."

The priest nodded happily and replied, "Of course, sir.  Let me just go get them.  I will be right back."

The priest then headed towards a back room to get a box of wedding rings.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 5:47 am

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yeah. You'll change your mind once the danger starts. Speaking of which, if you start feeling the effects of the cave's spell, let me know, ok? And I'll do the same. We need to look out for each other."

As the priest got their wedding rings, Lycoris squeezed Alex's hand gently and shyly said, "I'm feeling very happy but nervous. Is that normal? I can't wait to be your wife."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 5:53 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "I will.  I know that we can face through anything together.  I have faith in that, in us."

He smiled a bit at Anjela.

Alex smiled at Lycoris and replied, "It is and I feel exactly the same.  I'm a little nervous but mostly excited.  I can't wait to be your husband."

The priest returned, carrying a medium sized box containing wedding rings for both bride and groom.  Alex turned to Lycoris and said, 

"Lycoris, I know it probably won't matter to you but would it be ok if I picked out a ring for you?  Of course, you can feel them for yourself if you'd rather pick one yourself."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 6:01 am

Anjela smiled back at Matthew and nodded to him in agreement. The two of them continued walking through the cave which started branching in larger compartments. Soon they were walking parallel to a deep pit; a dark, scary one that seemed to have no end. Anjela commented, 

"Watch your steps, ok? I don't even know if there is ground underneath."

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Yes, it's totally ok. I know you can pick me the most beautiful ring ever and it doesn't matter much to me anyways. I just want to be happily married to you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 6:16 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Understood.  Perhaps we can hold hands, make sure not to lose each other as we walk?"

Alex smiled lovingly at Lycoris and replied, "Me, too, my angel.  Ok then, I'll pick you the most beautiful ring ever."

He examined the rings that the priest presented and Alex picked a beautiful diamond ring with a gold band.  The diamond was a small one but it wouldn't be heavy on the finger.  Then Alex picked a simple gold band for himself.  The priest nodded and replied,

"Excellent, sir, and I took the liberty of asking that couple there to be your witnesses and they agree.  So when you're ready, we can begin."

Alex looked to Lycoris and happily said, "I'm ready when you are, Lycoris."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 6:20 am

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yes, that sounds like a good plan."

She reached out to Matthew so they could hold hands as they walked. The rocks around them seemed to sparkle a little bit brighter.

Lycoris nodded happily and blushing softly, she said, "I am ready, too."

She took a deep breath to calm her nervousness but she looked very happy indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: