Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 6:38 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yup, I'm all ready.  We should make good time while we can."

He stood up, ready to go.

Alex replied, "I will never leave you, my Lycoris, never.  I love you so very, very much.  Nothing and no one can ever tear me away from you."

He placed a gentle kiss on Lycoris' forehead.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 7:15 am

Anjela nodded and got up as well. She carried her bag and with her magic, she put off the fire she had summoned earlier. Then the two of them walked away from the river and went on their way.

Lycoris continued holding to Alex tightly and continued sobbing in his arms for a little more until she calmed down. She sniffed a bit and softly said, "Can we go back? I want to go back to our home. But-but don't let go of me for a moment. Please. I'm scared."

(Sorry for the late reply. I had some work to take care of and all. ^^)
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 7:22 am

(No worries.  I've been gaming so it's all good.  ^^)

As Matthew walked with Anjela, he thought of something and asked, "Does the weather here stay the same or does it change often?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Of course we can go back and don't you worry.  I'm not letting go of you, even for a second.  We'll need to summon the portal to get back to our home.  Do you think you can do it?  I'd do it if I could."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 7:27 am

Anjela looked thoughtful and replied, "It rained once when I was here last time but that's the only change of weather I remember. Other than that, it pretty much stays the same."

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Yes-yes, I-I can do it. I'll summon it and take us back. Take us outside, please? I will summon it and we can leave. But don't let go of me. Please."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 7:32 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "I see.  Well, I wanted to know in case we should prepare for any nasty weather to go along with the monsters we encounter.  Sometimes, bad weather can make battles more difficult."

Alex nodded and holding onto Lycoris, he said, "I'm holding onto you, angel.  I'll take us outside right now."

Holding Lycoris around the waist, Alex led the way out of the cave, heading towards its entrance.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 7:40 am

Anjela furrowed her eyebrows and nodding, she replied, "You're right about that. Good point. Well, it can be difficult to fight if it's raining. The ground can be quite slippery. Well, I sure hope we don't have to face that too."

Lycoris followed Alex to outside the cave and there, she gathered her strength and summoned the portal back to the humans' world, taking them back to Alex's vacation home.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 7:50 am

Matthew replied, "Yes, definitely."

Thinking of the challenge ahead, Matthew said, "When we get to that cave and we have to face our greatest fear, how can I help you overcome yours?  I know that when some people are afraid of fire, others tell them to try to imagine water incoming to extinguish the flames."

Alex saw the portal and holding onto Lycoris, he said,

"Ok, I'll take us through."

He held onto Lycoris and together, the two of them walked through the portal and were back right outside Alex's vacation house.

(Getting sleepy so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll post again tomorrow and then I have work in the afternoon.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 5:20 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Anjela sighed and after a moment of silence, she quietly said, "I didn't always have that fear, you know. I developed it after what happened to me. Just seeing fire brings back terrible memories and I start having flashbacks."

She paused then said, "Your idea will work in case I don't enter that state of recalling awful memories. You can just calm me down and I usually respond. But if I start having flashbacks, you'll have to remind me that nothing is real."

Lycoris walked with Alex through the portal and the couple arrived uneventfully in front of Alex's house. Lycoris continued clinging to him tightly, trembling, and waited for him to lead the way back inside.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 6:22 pm

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, I understand.  And if I start facing my fear, I think you know how you can snap me out of it."

He smiled softly at Anjela.

Alex continued to hold onto Lycoris and he held the way back inside the house.  There, he led the way to the living room and the couple seated themselves on the couch.  Hugging Lycoris, he said,

"Now we're back home and you have me; you always have me, Lycoris."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 6:41 pm

Anjela nodded and smiling a bit, she replied, "I guess I'll manage. Is there anything in particular you want me to keep in mind though? That spell will be stronger than you think."

Lycoris hugged Alex tightly, huddling in his arms. She started sobbing again and trembling, she shakily said, 

"I'm scared, Alex. I am so scared. Don't leave me. I want to be with you always. I don't want to go away or disappear or change. I want to stay with you. Don't leave me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 7:27 pm

Matthew replied, "Well, just remind me that there is someone out there who loves me and that she's waiting for me and that I can't give up.  Something like that should do."

Alex gently rubbed Lycoris' back and replied, "I'm here, I'll always be here.  I will never leave you, my Lycoris.  I promise.  Our love is so strong and it will get us through anything, and don't you worry.  Those voices won't push me away from loving you.  I won't let them."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 11:26 pm

Anjela nodded in understanding and replied, "I thought so. Well, it sounds like we're both prepared now for what's next."

They continued walking through the forest and thankfully, nothing uneventful happened for a while. They were soon walking between trees that had a slight pink color, and grew delicious-looking fruits.

Lycoris continued sobbing and replied, "What-what if I am not strong enough? I-I tried to resist them. I really did but then they took over and controlled me like a puppet. What-what if they do that again? What if they make me stop loving you or even-even hurt you?"

(Ahh I have a lot of work to take care of in the pharmacy today so I am not sure how often I'll post and all. I might sneak in a post or two but yeah, just giving you a heads up. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 3:12 am

(Ahh ok, no problem.  I'm back from work now but I'll keep checking in until I go to sleep.  ^^)

Matthew looked around his surroundings and commented, "These trees look beautiful.  I wonder what these fruits taste like."

Alex looked gently at Lycoris and asked, "Lycoris, you believe in us, you believe in our love, right?  You believe that it can fight through anything, that it's just that powerful?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 5:49 am

(Sneaking in a post while I can. XD)

Anjela looked at the fruits on the trees and said, "They taste good. I tried them before-edible and delicious actually. Well, we could pick some and eat. We haven't had anything to eat yet anyways."

Lycoris nodded slowly and sniffing, she said, "Yes, I-I do. Your love is everything I have. It's the only thing I have. I can't live without you. I love you beyond imagination."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 6:14 am

(Ok.  XD)

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Sure, I like that idea.  I am curious to try out one of these fruits."

He approached one of the trees and reach out, he began to pick a couple of them.

Alex smiled warmly and his right hand gently caressing Lycoris' left cheek, he replied, 

"Then let's get married.  I want to marry you, Lycoris, if you will have me.  And I will love you for all time and nothing and no one will ever tear us apart.  I promise."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 5:33 pm

Anjela smiled a bit and helped Matthew pick a couple of fruits as well. She summoned a small fruit basket in her hands and they put the fruits they picked in it. She then said, 

"I'll clean them up with a clean towel then we can rest a bit and eat them."

She opened her bag and found a small, clean towel in it and started cleaning the fruits thoroughly, cleaning all the dust and such away.

Lycoris' eyes widened in surprise and she was speechless for a few seconds, feeling a mix of disbelief and happiness at the same time. Her eyes twinkling, she quietly said,

"You-you want to marry me?  Me? You-you want to spend the rest of your life with me?"

Although she had been married to Alex before, this felt quite different. There he was, proposing to her, Lycoris as he wanted to marry her and no one else.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 6:02 pm

Matthew followed Anjela as she cleaned the fruits and asked,

"Would you like me to help you?  If you'd like the help, I'd be happy to assist."

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yes, I do.  But I'll make the proposal official."

He got off the couch and kneeling before Lycoris on one knee, he held her right hand and said,

"Lycoris, my angel, the light of my life, will you do me the honor of marrying me?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 6:28 pm

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yup, sure. Here."

She handed him another towel so they could both clean the fruits at the same time, then they would be finished more quickly.

Lycoris' heart was overflowing with joy as Alex officially proposed to her, and her eyes were twinkling in happy disbelief. Her tears turned into tears of happiness and nodding immediately, she replied, 

"Yes...Yes, I'll marry you. I-I'll be the honored one. I love you so much, Alex. I love you so, so very much."

She threw herself into his arms, hugging him tightly and happily as she was overwhelmed with joy.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 6:54 pm

Matthew happily took the towel that Anjela offered him and he began to clean the fruits as Anjela had done.  He commented,

"This place is dangerous but it has wonderful things, too."

Alex happily returned the hug, holding Lycoris with all of his love, and he replied,

"And I love you so very, very, very much, my Lycoris.  I can't wait to become your husband and to live the rest of my life with you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 7:05 pm

Anjela looked thoughtful and replied, "Well, I suppose that's another way of looking at it. It sure has its own unique stuff."

They soon finished cleaning the fruits and Anjela offered one of them to Matthew, saying, "Go ahead and taste. This one is the sweetest kind."

Lycoris happily held on to Alex, feeling like she was in seventh heaven. She thought about something then looking a bit hesitant, she reached out to caress Alex's cheeks gently and tentatively said, 

"But-but are you sure? You-you take care of me almost all the time and I am such a trouble and a burden. I-I don't deserve to have you. You deserve to have a capable wife who can take care of all your needs, not me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 7:19 pm

Matthew took the fruit that Anjela offered him and he bit into it.  Indeed, it was sweet and delicious.  He smiled and said,

"This is good."

Alex replied, "Hey, if all I wanted in a wife was someone who could take care of my needs, I could have anybody but I want you.  I love you, Lycoris, and I will always love and I want to pledge the rest of my life to being your husband, to love you for all time.  So yes, I am sure.  I have no doubts."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 7:41 pm

Anjela smiled back and she took a fruit for herself as well and bit into it. She nodded to herself and as the two of them rested and ate, she looked thoughtful and asked,

"Is this really the first time you've had to fight monsters and such? Had to use your fencing skills?"

Lycoris' heart warmed as she heard Alex's response and smiling softly, she couldn't help herself and without thinking, she leaned in to give him a most loving, passionate, kiss. It was the only way she could express the happiness and love she felt that very moment.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 7:58 pm

Matthew nodded and replied, "Oh yes, this is my first experience fighting monsters.  Devenshire is pretty peaceful and most of the other human kingdoms are as well.  Still, I made sure to keep up with my fighting skills from time to time, just in case."

Alex's heart warmed as Lycoris leaned in to kiss him and happily, he kissed her back, pouring all of his love and passion into it.  He was incredibly happy and couldn't wait to spend the rest of his life with her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 8:12 pm

Anjela nodded and looking impressed, she said, 

"Well, you quite well that I wouldn't think this is your first time. You seem as though you have got plenty of experience. That's pretty impressive."

********"

Lycoris continued to kiss Alex sweetly for a few more moments before the kiss eventually came to an end. She blushed deeply as she realized how bold she was and shyly said,

"I-I am sorry. I couldn't help it. I love you so, so much, Alex. You are my everything, my whole life."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 8:44 pm

Matthew smiled and replied, "Thanks, and I can see that you can definitely hold your own.  It's a good to have a great fighting partner."

Alex smiled lovingly at Lycoris and replied, "And you are my love, my everything, my Lycoris.  And hey, never apologize for kissing me.  I love your kisses, I love everything about you, that is you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: