Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2019 5:45 am

Anjela smiled softly and replied, "Thanks, Matt. Yes, you're my good friend."

She paused then realizing the time, she said, "Well, it's getting late. Let's head back? We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow and we should get our sleep."

Lisianthus continued petting Nala's head gently and happily said, "And I love her very much."

She took a deep breath and sighing, she said, "I am so glad to be back here. I don't want to go back to the gods' world soon."

Lycoris nodded and after a moment, she quietly said, "Umm Duke Collins said that it was Nathan who helped him find us? Nathan is the captain's name, right?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2019 5:47 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, you're right.  We should get our rest but I had fun today."

Ryan nodded sadly and replied, "Yes, I completely understand, beautiful.  Trust me-nothing like that had ever happened before."

Alex nodded slowly and replied, "Yes, that's right.  He was the one who helped Duke Collins to find us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2019 6:00 am

Anjela smiled softly at Matthew and nodding, she said, "I had fun, too. Thank you for today."

She got up and waited for Matthew to get up as well. She then summoned the portal to take them back to the human world.

Lisianthus replied sadly, "I want to remember. This is so scary and confusing. I-I wonder. What would I have done if the same thing happened when I had my memories? How would I have acted?"

Lycoris nodded and was silent for a moment. Squeezing Alex's hand gently, she quietly said, 

"He-he hasn't given up on taking my powers yet. Like it isn't enough what he did to Nerine and now..."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2019 6:06 am

Matthew got up and waited while Anjela summoned the portal.  Once she did, he followed her through the portal.

Ryan gave a look, as though he could predict exactly how Lisianthus would react.  However, he didn't say anything.

Alex replied, "Wait.  I know he's responsible for that duke finding us but it didn't sound like the captain was going to take your powers.  To me, it looked like the duke was acting on his own."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2019 6:33 am

The couple walked through the portal and soon, they arrived in front of Ryan's house. Anjela put the hood back on her head and let out an exasperated sigh, feeling a bit worn out. She said, "We're back."

The chancellor had nearly the same look, as he could predict how Lisianthus would have reacted as well. Lisianthus looked confused and replied, "Umm yeah? I am guessing I would have done something you can't speak of?"

Lycoris furrowed her eyebrows and replied, "Why would he help the duke find me? I think he's using him. I know the duke has his own motives to find me but it wouldn't make sense for the captain to help him just like that, right? He probably wanted the duke to find me first then he would make his own move."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2019 6:41 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yup, we sure are.  You must be tired.  We should probably get some sleep soon unless you feel up to eating something?  I could whip us a little something to eat."

Ryan replied, "I think it's better that we not say anything.  But beautiful, I want you to know that I always love you, all of you."

Alex replied, "Well, we probably won't know for sure unless we confront him.  I don't know if it'd be such a good idea to do so at this time."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2019 6:48 am

Anjela looked thoughtful for a moment then said, "Well, maybe something light would be nice. I am not exactly hungry but we should eat to stay in good health. Only if you aren't too tired to make us something. I am curious to try your cooking."

Lisianthus looked a little disheartened and looking down at her lap, she quietly said, "Was I really a bad person when I had my memories? Is that why my people want to kill me?"

Lycoris replied quickly, "But-but maybe now is the best time. I-I know my powers aren't stable and we-we don't know what will happen to me yet but...what-what if confronting that captain and punishing him actually helps stabilize my powers? These-these voices in my head keep telling me I'm weak and I should give in...so maybe if I prove otherwise..."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2019 6:53 am

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Ok, something light.  Then how about a fruit salad?  It's light and easy to make."

Ryan hugged Lisianthus and replied, "You're not a bad person, beautiful.  You probably just made some decisions that angered people.  I think that once you remember, if you can try to understand their feelings, maybe that would help?  You could be an even better ruler."

Alex shook his head and replied, "Angel, you are not weak.  Trust me.  You are one of the strongest people I know.  Don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2019 7:00 am

Anjela smiled and nodding, she said, "Sure, and I am curious to try out the fruits in the human world. Let's go inside."

She followed Matthew back inside the house.

Lisianthus returned Ryan's hug and nodding, she said, "You're right. I want to remember so I can know the things I did wrong and change them. I don't want to be a bad queen that's only hated by her people. I want to understand them and help them."

Lycoris sadly replied, "I-I know. I know you trust and believe in me but I-I need to prove that to myself too. And that-that captain needs to pay for everything he did to us. Alex, I-I know you don't want to fight him because it's what Nerine asked of you. But she...she didn't ask anything of me. You don't have to accompany me if you don't want. I'll fight him alone."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2019 7:03 am

Matthew nodded happily and led the way back inside the house.

Ryan smiled at Lisianthus and replied, "That's the spirit, beautiful."

He then saw Matthew and the shapeshifter enter and said, "Welcome back, you two."

Alex replied, "I'm not going to let you confront him alone, so, of course I'm coming with you.  But not tonight.  Let's get our rest and be prepared, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2019 7:08 am

Anjela didn't care to reply to Ryan although Lady Penelope smiled happily as she saw her daughter and Matthew return. She happily said, 

"Welcome back. I hope you two had a fun day outside?"

Anjela just nodded although she was suddenly starting to feel breathless again, as she did in the pet shop. She started coughing and wheezing again, finding it hard to breath properly.

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Yes, of course not tonight. We aren't prepared yet. But we need to. We-we must put an end to his evil schemes."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2019 7:15 am

Matthew was about to reply when he noticed Anjela's reaction.  Guessing immediately what it might be, he asked,

"Umm is there a cat in here?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, I got a cat for my beautiful just today."

Alex replied, "We should confront him, at the very least.  I agree with you on that, and you need to be left alone.  I don't want anyone ever going after you again."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2019 7:20 am

Lisianthus looked curious and replied, "What does this have to do with Nala?"

Lady Penelope got immediately worried and went over to Anjela's side. She worriedly asked, "What's wrong? Are you alright?"

Anjela only continued coughing and just breathlessly murmured, "Dammit. What-what is a cat doing here?"

Lycoris smiled softly and nodding with determination, she said, "Yes. We will fight together for our happy ending, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2019 7:25 am

Matthew turned to Lady Penelope and replied, "My lady, Anjela is allergic to cats.  We should take her to the kitchen.  That should be far enough away."

Nala meowed curiously, wondering what was going on.

(I think Anjela's only going to dislike Lisianthus more because of Nala.  XD)

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yes, that's right, my angel.  We'll stay by each other's side and we'll fight to get our happily ever after."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2019 7:28 am

(Yup, yup, that's true. XD)

Lady Penelope nodded quickly and replied, "Oh dear, of course. Hang on, sweetie." 

She gently directed Anjela to the kitchen, who gladly followed as she continued to cough. Lisianthus looked a bit worried as she said, "She is allergic to cats? Is that dangerous?"

Lycoris hugged Alex gently and softly said, "Thank you, Alex. I love you so very much. I don't know what I could have done without you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2019 7:34 am

Ryan turned to Lisianthus and said, "It depends but it's almost always just a bad allergic reaction like coughing and sneezing, like what you just saw.  Oh my.  I had no idea she was allergic to cats.  I would have avoided getting Nala, had I known."

Nala meowed sadly, as though she felt like she was to blame.

Meanwhile, Matthew followed Lady Penelope and Anjela to the kitchen and once there, he said,

"We're far enough away now.  I had no idea Ryan would get a cat for Sia.  I do have medicine that can have people tolerate animal allergies."

Alex happily returned Lycoris' hug and replied, "I will always be here for you, Lycoris.  I love you so very much, and I'm never going to leave you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2019 7:42 am

Lisianthus quickly petted Nala gently in comfort and replied, "No, I am glad you got her. She is wonderful company and I love her. It's okay as long as Nala stays away from her, right?"

Anjela took deep breaths as she got away from the living room and her breathing started to be more regular. She angrily murmured, "That queen just lives to make my life worse, doesn't she?"

Lady Penelope rubbed her daughter's back gently and said, "Oh no one had an idea, darling. But that would be wonderful of you, Matthew, if you could give her this medicine. Then such a fit shouldn't happen again, correct?"

Lycoris smiled softly and said, "And that's more than enough for me, you know. As long as I have you with me, then I can overcome anything in this world."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2019 7:51 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, that's right.  We'll just have to keep them away from each other, and Matt is helping her and he's a doctor, so he may be able to help her with her allergy."

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, that's right, my lady.  There are some humans who are allergic to cats, too, so I always carry some in my bag.  I can get it right now if you'd like."

Alex happily replied, "And I can overcome anything as long as I have you, my angel."

He leaned in to give Lycoris a sweet kiss on the lips.

(Getting sleepy so I should get off for the night now but I'll post in the morning before I go out.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2019 11:46 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lisianthus looked a little relieved and replied, "Thank goodness. So there is a solution for her to tolerate this. I mean, I don't really feel comfortable around that woman and I have a feeling she doesn't like me either but I don't want Nala to cause her sickness or something."

Lady Penelope nodded right away and smiling gratefully at Matthew, she said, "Yes, please. Anjela seems better now but we don't want such a thing to occur again."

Anjela took a deep breath and indeed, her coughing had calmed down now that she was away from Nala.

Lycoris returned the kiss lovingly, pouring all her love into it. She was determined to fight whoever stood in their way, just to be happy and safe with Alex. However, although part of this desire stemmed from herself, the larger part was influenced by the dark power getting stronger inside of her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2019 6:22 pm

Nala meowed curiously, knowing that she was the center of attention.  Ryan gently petted her head and said,

"Hey, Nala.  It's ok."

Matthew nodded and left the kitchen to go upstairs to his room.  There, he found his medical bag and took out a small bottle of pills to help with animal allergies.  He then went back downstairs to the kitchen and approaching Anjela, he said,

"Here, this is a whole bottle of pills just for animal allergies.  Just take two pills with water each day and you'll be able to be around cats just fine."

Alex continued to kiss Lycoris lovingly for a few more sweet, loving moments and once the kiss was over, he said,

"Let's continue our walk, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2019 7:04 pm

Lisianthus nodded and gently petting Nala's back, she said, "Yup. You're here for me, girl and I love you so much."

Anjela took the bottle of pills from Matthew and gratefully replied, "Thanks. I'll take them regularly as long as I have to bear staying in this house. Hopefully not for long."

She sighed in frustration and Lady Penelope rubbed her back gently. She smiled gratefully at Matthew and said, "Thank you so much, sweetie. It seems like you always save our day. We are very grateful."

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Yes. I love the exercise, when I am with you."

She kissed him gently on the cheek then held his hand as they continued their walk.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2019 7:29 pm

Nala meowed happily and gently rubbed her head against Lisianthus' hand, taking in her comfort.  Ryan smiled and said, "You two really love each other."

Matthew smiled and replied, "No problem, my lady.  How are things here?  Everything ok?"

Alex happily held onto Lycoris' hand and the two of them continued their walk, enjoying each other's company and the nighttime surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySat May 25, 2019 7:45 pm

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Yes! We're best friends!"

The chancellor got up and said, "Please excuse me. It's getting late and I should turn in for the night. Please let me know if you need my assistance with any matter."

He bowed to Lisianthus and Ryan before taking his leave.

Lady Penelope looked a little troubled and replied, "Umm not really. A lot happened actually. Lycoris' powers went out of hand again and...someone tried to assassinate the queen."

Anjela raised an eyebrow at this, surprised by the latter news in particular.

Lycoris enjoyed the nighttime walk or rather, she enjoyed Alex's company and having his love and attention all to herself. She smiled a bit and shyly said, "I love it when we are alone. It's like making up for all the times you were away from me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun May 26, 2019 3:47 am

(Back now so I'll post.  ^^)

Nala meowed happily as Lisianthus gave her attention and chuckling, Ryan said,

"You two look so adorable together."

Matthew looked surprised and replied, "Wait, what?  Someone tried to kill Sia?  What happened exactly?  And what's this business about Lycoris?"

Alex smiled lovingly at Lycoris and replied, "We've been separated for too long, haven't we?  But we're together now and that's what counts."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 EmptySun May 26, 2019 4:07 am

(Welcome back. ^^ This might be my only post for the morning though. The internet is acting up here and all. ^^; )

Lisianthus giggled happily and continuing to pet Nala gently, she said, "She's great company. Nala and I are like best friends now."

Lady Penelope sighed and she recalled the events of the day to Matthew, not leaving a single detail out. She talked about Lycoris first and Duke Collins and what happened, then told him of what happened with Lisianthus.

Lycoris nodded happily and gratefully replied, "If I had known that at the time, if I had known that I will be with you in the end, it would have taken away a lot of sadness and pain. But I guess this sadness is what makes me so happy now, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: