Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 9 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 4:32 am

(Back from work now and I'll post more after I'm free.  ^^)

Matthew nodded and replied, "We'll do this together and we'll find a way to free Lycoris."

Ryan carried Nala to the living room and then took a seat.  After the chancellor took a seat, Ryan said,

"While Sia's away, I wanted to talk about what happened to her.  I'm surprised that such an attempt was made on her life now.  I mean, from what I understand, she didn't make popular decisions in the past and yet she was fine."

As the couple prepared to wash the dishes, Alex handed Lycoris a handcloth and then guided her hands to where the drying rack was.  He then said,

"Ok, I'll wash and then hand you dishes so you can dry them and put them away."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 4:57 am

(Welcome back. ^^ I have the evening shift today but I'll be here as long as I can. ^^

The shapeshifter nodded and continued gazing at the night sky. She asked, "How are your skills with a sword? An efficient swordsman or do you only know the basics?"

The chancellor looked deep in thought as he said, "I admit that it takes me by surprise as well but...if it's true that this wasn't a single man's attempt to kill the queen, that there is a bigger group behind this, then it must have taken them time to assemble. The queen's reign hasn't been that long, young man. Three years is a short time for a rule."

Lycoris nodded in understanding and replied, "Okay. I'll be careful not to break anything."

She waited as Alex would wash the dishes and hand them to her so she would dry them carefully and put them on the drying rack. As they did, she couldn't help but smile softly and shyly said,

"It almost seems like we're a married couple and we're taking care of the house chores, you know."

She blushed deepy at her own comment.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 5:57 am

(Ok, no problem.  ^^)

Matthew replied, "I think I'm a pretty good swordsman.  I haven't had to test my skills in battle, so I can't say how well I'd do but I'm pretty skilled.  We could spar sometime if you want to find out."

Ryan replied, "Still, I am surprised that they didn't act sooner.  I feel like I've been reckless to let Sia go out.  I really didn't think there'd be an attempt on her life."

Alex blushed deeply as well and replied, "Yes, it sure does."

He gazed lovingly at Lycoris, part of him wishing to marry her although the other part told him that it was much too soon.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 6:12 am

The shapeshifter smirked a bit and replied, "We should totally do so. I want to see your level of skill with my own eyes before we go on our journey, just to judge how skilled my partner is and how much protection he needs."

She said the last sentence somewhat teasingly.

The chancellor replied gently, "Don't blame yourself, young man. Nothing like this happened before, even in the middle of the queen's most rash decisions. I am hoping the investigations can reveal useful information soon. An attempt to kill the monarch-it never happened in the history of the gods' world."

Lycoris smiled shyly and she continued drying the plates Alex would hand her, doing her best to do so efficiently and be useful.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 6:22 am

Matthew pouted and replied, "Oh you think I need protection?  It looks like I'll just have to prove to you otherwise."

Ryan nodded and replied, "It's rare here although I've heard that it has happened, especially in the more dangerous parts of the human world.  Well, Duchess Irene is leading the investigation, so I know it's in good hands."

Alex continued to wash the dishes and then handed them to Lycoris to dry.  The two of them worked well together and soon, all the dishes were done.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 6:32 am

The shapeshifter chuckled a bit and replied, "Well, in the gods' world, healers don't usually know how to fight. They are experts in healing magic but that's all. You might be different but I don't expect you to be that efficient in a battle. But hey, it's not like I am underestimating you. There are a lot of skilled fighters in the world but not nearly many experienced doctors like yourself."

The chancellor nodded in agreement and replied, "That's true. Please let me know any updates Duchess Irene informs you of, sir. I wish I could be personally there to help out."

As the couple was soon finished, Lycoris smiled happily and said, "How did I do? Was I helpful? Are the plates all dry now?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 6:51 am

Matthew chuckled and replied, "Yes, that's true and I suppose I can understand.  You haven't seen me fight, after all."

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied, "Well, under the circumstances, you could return to the castle.  Sia doesn't remember you although she picks up on some negative feelings towards you.  I understand why although I understand why you did the things to her at the time."

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yup, they sure are.  You did a wonderful job, my angel.  Now we can relax."

(If I'm slow in posting, I'm gaming, too, so yeah.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 6:55 am

(No problem. ^^)

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "Well, heh, don't tempt me to spar with you right now. It's been a while since I fought and I could enjoy the exercise."

The chancellor shook his head and replied, "The queen will remember eventually, and it would only make things more complicated if she found that I returned there. I have no idea what she plans to do to me but it's fine. I'd rather accept whatever fate befalls me than run away from it."

Lycoris smiled happily and nodding, she said, "Okay. Do you want to relax on the couch? Or maybe we can go outside and enjoy the nighttime air?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 7:06 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew chuckled and replied, "Heh, I'd need my sword although it would be interesting to fight with my fists.  But I'd rather just relax with you for tonight."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok.  I wish it could be different.  I mean, if Sia and I were married, I'd technically have more of a say but as the case is, she's still the only ruler of the gods' world."

Alex looked thoughtful and replied, "It's up to you, my angel.  What do you wish to do?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 7:15 am

The shapeshifter smiled a bit and nodding, she said, "Yeah, me too. We'll have enough excitement to last us for a while starting tomorrow. Today was a good way to prepare, mentally and physically."

The chancellor furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "I have to warn you that it wouldn't be that easy either. I was the chancellor and I had a say in most matters but in the end, the queen was the queen. She is very stubborn and wouldn't let anyone other than her have a final world in things. You will have your hands full indeed if you wish to change things."

Lycoris looked thoughtful and said, "Let's go outside. Better yet, can we have a walk? We shouldn't go too far but just a walk near the house would be ok, right? Please?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 7:22 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true.  Let's just enjoy tonight like this."

Ryan replied, "That's true.  I think Sia is a wonderful person but she's been through a lot, so her decisions may have been unwise at times.  I mean, I can't say that I was ever perfect."

Alex smiled and replied, "Of course.  How about we walk around the house?  That'll last us a good while and it won't be too exhausting."

(Random but I noticed that you wishlisted Tokyo Dark.  I've been thinking of getting it although it's one of those games that are on my fence list.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 7:32 am

(Yup. I was a bit hesitant but I liked the idea of a visual novel that's a little interactive and detective theme. I am waiting for the summer sale myself. A lot of these games are discounted and then I can get them at a good price. XD)

The shapeshifter nodded and turned her attention back to the sky, closing her eyes and letting the wind ruffle her hair as she enjoyed the cool breeze.

The chancellor sighed and said, "Unwise is rather putting it too lightly, but I trust that you will do your best to change things, sir. I hope so. The gods' world has suffered under her rule and it deserves better than this."

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "That sounds perfect. In that case, let's go. Umm can I hold your hand while we walk?"

She extended her hand shyly, hoping Alex would accept it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 7:44 am

(Yup, that's true.  XD)

Matthew closed his eyes as well and let the cool breeze surround him.  He enjoyed the peace and quiet of the tower.

Ryan nodded and thinking of something, he said, "This Sia we're seeing, I think this is how she is without all the horrible memories haunting her."

Alex nodded happily and holding Lycoris' hand, he replied, "Of course, my angel.  Let's enjoy our nighttime walk."

He led the way out of the door and outside where they could walk around the house.

(I'm starting to get sleepy so this will be my last post for tonight, but I'll post more tomorrow.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 5:40 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

The shapeshifter also enjoyed the peace and quiet of the tower. The city was quiet but there were faint lights twinkling in the streets as there were still a few people going about.  The air was fresh and cool and the stars shone brightly beside the moons-a perfect night.

The chancellor sighed and replied, "I know the queen isn't a bad person at heart but her decisions and actions caused sadness and trauma to many people. But perhaps you're right. If only she could continue to act like this when her memories would return."

Lycoris happily held Alex's hand, following him as they went out of the house to start their walk. She smiled softly and said, "Thank you, Alex. You're the best."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 6:03 pm

Matthew gazed on at the sights before him and every once in a while, he would turn his gaze to Anjela, wondering what she was thinking.

Ryan nodded and thinking of something, he asked, "Does Sia have any relatives?  Like a cousin or something?"

Alex happily replied, "And you are the best, my angel."

As the two of them continued their walk, he asked, "How are you enjoying the nighttime air?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 6:44 pm

Anjela continued to gaze at the night sky quietly, taking in the sights and cool air. As she and Matthew continued to relax like so, she couldn't help but quietly comment, 

"If only all night were like this, and one had no troubles on mind but to enjoy the scenery and night air...."

The chancellor replied, "Only Lady Lycoris and Lady Nerine, sir. They are her cousins. And hmm, if it's true that the shapeshifter is their half-sister, that makes her the queen's cousin as well."

Lycoris took a deep breath and smiling softly, she said, "I love it. It's so refreshing and soothing. But I love it all more because I get to enjoy it with you. This is like a romantic walk under the moonlight, huh?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 7:49 pm

Matthew nodded and replied, "I feel the same.  It's just so nice to be here and not worry about anything."

Ryan nodded and replied, "I see."

He thought about Lisianthus' comment about having a relative take over the throne although it looked like that would most likely not happen.

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yup, it sure is.  The moon and stars are shining brightly tonight, just for us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptySat May 25, 2019 1:41 am

Anjela nodded then smirking a bit, she said, "Heh, I am not sure if I seem like it, but in the past, I only wanted a quiet life, even boring. No adventures or anything of the sort. Typical married life."

The chancellor looked curiously at Ryan and asked, "Is there a reason you would ask that, sir?"

Lycoris replied happily, "I am sure they are. Umm you're my biggest star though, shining through my life brightly and filling it with joy."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptySat May 25, 2019 3:45 am

Matthew raised an eyebrow and replied, "Really?  I wouldn't have imagined you settling down for the quiet life."

Ryan replied, "Oh, Sia was mentioning something earlier about passing up her title to a relative, but, of course, she doesn't have her memories.  I'm sure she won't do that once she regains them."

Alex blushed and replied, "Awww you're making me blush, my angel, and you know, you're my brightest star.  I love you so very, very much."

(Random but are you going to do the spring cleaning event for the Steam badge.  Normally, I'd do these things but this time, it just seems way too tedious, having to install and play old games just to get a badge.  lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptySat May 25, 2019 4:11 am

(Ahh I don't think so either. I don't have enough time on my hands because of work and all and meh, I don't think I have enough patience to play old games either. XD)

The shapeshifter smiled a bit and replied, "Heh, I expected that response. But yeah, it's true. I am not exactly fond of excitement. I would have been perfectly happy settling with my husband and raising a couple of children. Does that make me seem less fearsome now?"

The chancellor was a bit surprised for a moment but then he said, "Oh of course. The queen I know would never give away her throne, even at the cost of her own life. She must have said so only because she doesn't have her memories."

Lycoris blushed deeply and happily replied, "And I love you so very, very much. I am the happiest when I am with you."

She squeezed his hand gently then softly said, "It is only at moments like this when I feel at peace. When I feel so close to you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptySat May 25, 2019 4:41 am

(Same here.  Work is keeping me busy and with my dad out of the country now, I have to take care of more things here at home.  Also, it doesn't help that there's an insane number of tasks to get the badge and it's not worth it.  I saw that the majority of my Steam friends are skipping it.  XD)

Matthew shook his head and replied, "Of course not.  I just wasn't expecting you to want the quiet life.  Then again, that's what I had, the quiet life, before all this excitement happened."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, I'm sure that's it.  And I think that giving up her throne isn't going to solve anything."

Alex gently squeezed back Lycoris' hand and happily replied, "And I feel at peace when I'm with you, my Lycoris.  I am the happiest man ever, being with you."

(I'll be multi-tasking so my posts may be slow.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptySat May 25, 2019 4:56 am

(I totally understand. XD And take your time. ^^)

Anjela nodded and looking curiously at Matthew, she asked, "And which do you like more? The quiet life you had, or do you prefer all the excitement?"

The chancellor nodded in agreement and just then, Lady Penelope and Lisianthus returned. Lisianthus took a seat beside Ryan and happily said, "I am back. Did you miss me?"

Lycoris smiled happily and after a pause, she said, "I want this peace to be always. I want to be happy with you all the time, with no worries or fears."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptySat May 25, 2019 5:03 am

(Thanks.  XD)

Matthew smiled and replied, "I'm leaning more towards the excitement because I wouldn't have met you if things had continued to stay quiet."

Ryan wrapped an arm around Lisianthus' shoulders and replied, "Yup, I sure did and Nala missed you, too."

Nala meowed happily in reply.

Alex nodded and replied, "Me, too, my angel, me, too.  I just want the two of us to be happy and to love each other always and to have this peace and quiet that we do now."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptySat May 25, 2019 5:14 am

Anjela looked a little surprised by Matthew's comment and blushed a bit, but then she took a breath and smiling a little, she said, 

"Thank you. You truly value your friends, don't you? It makes me glad to have become your friend. You know, I never really had any real friends before."

Lisianthus held Nala in her arms and happily put her on her lap. Petting her gently, she happily said, "I am here now, little one. We can have the evening to relax."

Lycoris looked determined as she replied, "I will do my best to achieve that. I will fight until the very end. I-I will fight anyone who dares disturb our peace. I won't stop at anything until we can be truly happy together."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptySat May 25, 2019 5:18 am

Matthew looked surprised and replied, "Really?  Well, now you've made a friend in me and I'll be your friend always."

He looked on happily at Anjela.

Nala meowed happily and gently rubbed her head against Lisianthus' stomach.  Ryan smiled and said,

"She really likes you."

Alex nodded and replied, "Me, too, my angel.  After everything, we deserve this chance to be happy and to live in peace."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: