Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 8 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 7:55 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, I get the basics of it.  Huh, it would be amazing to see a unicorn but I certainly wouldn't want to force Lycoris to do anything she didn't want."

Ryan replied, "Wait, hold up.  How did Duke Collins find them in the first place?  I mean, the only people who knew where they'd be would be us, Matthew, and your daughter but none of us would have told him."

Alex replied, "I love pampering you, my angel, but ok, I'll look into it.  I'm excited to find out what you'll want to cook for me."

(Getting sleepy so I'll get off for the night and go to sleep.  I'll post in the morning before I go to work and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 4:53 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

The shapeshifter couldn't help but chuckle a bit and replied, "Yes, I don't think it's a good idea for Lycoris to give up her powers just to get the unicorns back."

She paused then quietly said, "It's her chance to make her own choices now. No one will force her through anything. I wanted to, but not anymore."

Lady Penelope sighed and replied, "It's the captain. He gave Duke Collins the means to detect Lycoris' powers and since they aren't here in your house anymore, her powers are easy to detect."

Lisianthus looked quite confused, as she had no idea what they were talking about.

Lycoris smiled happily and excitedly replied, "I'll need to think it thoroughly. It would be the very first meal I make for you so it has to be very special. I love you so much, Alex. You are my whole world."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 4:53 pm

The shapeshifter couldn't help but chuckle a bit and replied, "Yes, I don't think it's a good idea for Lycoris to give up her powers just to get the unicorns back."

She paused then quietly said, "It's her chance to make her own choices now. No one will force her through anything. I wanted to, but not anymore."

Lady Penelope sighed and replied, "It's the captain. He gave Duke Collins the means to detect Lycoris' powers and since they aren't here in your house anymore, her powers are easy to detect."

Lisianthus looked quite confused, as she had no idea what they were talking about.

Lycoris smiled happily and excitedly replied, "I'll need to think it thoroughly. It would be the very first meal I make for you so it has to be very special. I love you so much, Alex. You are my whole world."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 5:57 pm

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, that's right.  Lycoris is her own person and she should make the choices that are best for her.  She's been denied for so long."

Ryan groaned inwardly and replied, "I see.  I hope that Lycoris and Alex are ok?"

He looked to Lisianthus, as though silently telling her that he would explain things later.

Alex smiled lovingly at Lycoris and replied, "And you are my whole world."

He leaned in to give Lycoris a quick kiss although they were still cooking, so they had to be focused on that.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 6:12 pm

The shapeshifter nodded in agreement and after a moment of silence, she said, "You'll come with me to that witch I'm heading to, right? I am hoping she can help Lycoris out. I want to move as soon as possible."

Lady Penelope nodded and replied, "They're alright although Lycoris' powers went out of control again and well...her magic is really getting out of hand. She cast a spell on Duke Collins and he went into this state of hallucination and fear. He's strong so he's resisting. I helped him back to his mansion and his healers took care of him. He seemed to be slightly better when I left although I don't know if this is only temporary."

Lycoris returned the kiss lovingly and smiling happily, she turned the noodle ladle around the pot to feel the noodles once again. She said,

"Alex, I think the noodles are cooked? They seem to be so soft now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 7:11 pm

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, of course.  Just say the word and I'll be ready.  I hope she can help Lycoris."

Ryan nodded and replied, "I see.  He probably was trying to force Lycoris to come back with him and she resisted.  Especially in her state, his actions were unwise."

Alex looked at the noodles and nodding, he replied, "Yup, they are.  Great work.  I'll take care of straining them."

He removed the heat from the pot and then went about removing the hot water into the sink and such.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 7:35 pm

The shapeshifter looked at Matthew and replied, "Are you sure though? You can still change your mind. The road is dangerous and well...I don't want to endanger you. I know you're strong and all but still."

Lady Penelope nodded and replied, "That's true. I am worried about her. And she attacked Alex at one point too although thankfully, he wasn't harmed. But if this keeps up..."

Lycoris waited as Alex strained the noodles and removed the hot water. She curiously asked, "Now we wait for them to cool a bit and they're ready to eat, right? We just add the sauce next?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 7:55 pm

Matthew nodded and replied, "I'm sure and I don't expect things to be safe.  But I want to help Lycoris and if there's a chance that this witch can, I want to take it."

Ryan nodded, knowing where Lady Penelope was going with her words.  He replied,

"Yes, I know.  We should try to look into Lycoris' situation, see if there's something we can do to help.  But shouldn't they have returned here, since Duke Collins was able to find them?"

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right.  I'll go check up on the sauce."

He looked at the small sauce pan and saw that the sauce was ready.  He then took out plates and such to make the finishing preparations.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 11:25 pm

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "Alright then. In that case, we need to make our preparations. There are some supplies I would get for the journey. I remember that at some parts of the road-some of the most dangerous too-one couldn't use their magic. So it would be just our physical abilities and my shapeshifting. You know how to fight with a sword, right?"

Lady Penelope sighed and replied, "Lycoris wouldn't have it. She doesn't want to be anywhere near anyone else because she's afraid she might hurt someone. She and Alex are leaving his house to go further away even."

Lycoris waited happily as Alex plated the spaghetti and tomato sauce. She happily said,

"It smells so delicious. And I am so happy to have helped you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 11:39 pm

(My classes for today got canceled although I'll have one of them tomorrow, so I'm here although I'll be editing.  XD)

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Of course.  Every noble is expected to learn how to fight with a sword, so I've been trained and had some practice."

Ryan furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "I see.  I really wish she would come back here.  My place can shield her from any magic that can detect her but I guess I can understand where Lycoris is coming from."

Alex grinned and replied, "It was a definitely a team effort."

He finished plating the food and then poured a couple of glasses of apple juice.  Once everything was done, he said, 

"Let's go eat, my angel."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 12:55 am

(Ok, coolies. XD)

The shapeshifter smiled a bit and nodding, she replied, "Okay. You can protect yourself to an extent then. Give me your sword before we move and I will reinforce it for you with fire magic. Okay. I will head to Cephiron tomorrow to buy important supplies. You should come too. There might be medical supplies you want to get, right?"

Lady Penelope nodded and said, "Me too. Even Alex would agree but he doesn't want to go against her wishes so she doesn't run away again."

Lycoris nodded happily and followed Alex to the table where they took their seats. After Alex had shown her her plate and utensils, she took a forkful of her spaghetti to try it. Smiling happily, she said,

"Yum. It's really delicious."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 1:20 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Sure, sounds good.  We can never be too prepared and I am starting to run low in some things."

Ryan replied, "I can understand and I suppose if they really run into trouble again, they know how to contact us."

Alex took a bite of his spaghetti and after swallowing, he replied, "Yup, it sure is and it's even more so because we made it together."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 1:41 am

The shapeshifter nodded and said, "Okay, then we have a plan set. Once we are prepared, we can move. I truly hope it's worth it at the end. This will be the final thing I take care of before I can finally concentrate on my own goal."

She gazed at the sky and asked, "I don't think you will continue to consider me a friend then, right?"

Lady Penelope nodded and said, "That's right. I will look into the matter of Lycoris' magic going rogue meanwhile."

Lycoris giggled happily and nodding, she said, "Yes, that's totally right. Can I help you always? This way, I can learn from you and help you in the same time."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 3:29 am

Matthew replied, "I can't say that I agree with what you plan to do but you'll still be my friend always."

Ryan nodded and replied, "And I'll look at things from my end, too.  Lycoris' magic is dark magic and perhaps I can find something in one of my mentor's books that might help."

Alex chuckled and replied, "Of course, my angel.  I love it when you help me in the kitchen and we cook together.  It's like a team effort."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 4:54 am

The shapeshifter furrowed her eyebrows although she didn't turn to Matthew as she replied, "Really? So even if I kill her, you would still consider me your friend?"

The chancellor added, "I will help. I am also an expert in dark magic so I can look into the matter and see if I find anything useful."

Lady Penelope smiled a little and said, "That would be great. I am certain we can reach something together."

Lycoris clapped happily and replied, "I will do my best to learn and I know I will learn from the best. I really love you so much, Alex."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 5:46 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, you would still be my friend.  I would hope you'd reconsider but I can understand why you feel that you must do what you have to."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, we'll all work to find a way to help Lycoris.  After all she's been through, she deserves a happy, quiet life."

Alex smiled lovingly at Lycoris and replied, "And I love you so very much, my Lycoris.  Our love is just that powerful, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 6:53 am

(Sorry I am late. I had lots of work to take care of although I am free now. ^^)

The shapeshifter was silent for a moment then quietly said, "Thank you for understanding. You don't have to agree to my actions but you understand them. I appreciate that."

Lady Penelope nodded happily and replied, "That's true. We'll do our best and not hold anything back."

She continued eating her dinner, soon finishing up.

Lycoris smiled softly and blushing slightly, she nodded and said, "It definitely is. I can't even imagine what life could be like without you, Alex. You're really my whole world."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 7:16 am

(No worries.  I've been gaming and relaxing.  ^^)

Matthew replied, "Well, I don't judge.  At least, I don't try to."

He smiled a bit at the shapeshifter.

Ryan continued to eat his dinner, soon finishing up as well.

Alex blushed and replied, "And you are my world.  I love you forever, my Lycoris."

He reached out to gently touch her hand.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 7:37 am

(Coolies. ^^)

The shapeshifter smiled back at Matthew and replied, "Thank you. Like I said, I appreciate just that. And I appreciate that you would still consider me your friend regardless of what would happen."

Lisianthus soon finished up eating her dinner as well and checked up on Nala, wondering if she had finished eating.

Lycoris squeezed Alex's hand gently and replied softly, "And I love you forever, Alex."

She smiled lovingly at him and continued eating her dinner happily.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 7:51 am

Matthew smiled, not saying anything more.  He turned his attention back to the night sky and said,

"It would be amazing to see the night sky like this back at home."

Nala had finished her dinner and she was meowing happily, her stomach full.  Ryan commented,

"That was a delicious meal."

Alex continued to eat his dinner as well, soon finishing up.  He enjoyed this peaceful time with Lycoris and just wanted to be in her presence.

(Getting sleepy so I should get off for the night now.  I'll probably post one or two times in the morning and then I have to leave a little earlier for work tomorrow.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 5:02 pm

The shapeshifter smiled a bit and said, "Well, the night sky is beautiful anywhere, isn't it? And it's not at all that different. It's the same beauty."

Lady Penelope nodded happily and as she had already finished as had the chancellor, she said, "Indeed. I think we're full now. I'll take care of cleaning up."

She got up and started collecting the empty dishes and plates. Lisianthus got up and decided to help as well.

Lycoris soon finished eating as well, feeling full. She smiled happily and said, "Thank you for the wonderful dinner, Alex. It was really yummy but then again, you only make delicious food."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 5:49 pm

Matthew smiled and replied, "Yes, that's true and I have wonderful company to enjoy it with."

Ryan got up and asked, "Would you like me to help, too?"

Alex happily replied, "It was even more delicious because you helped to make it, my angel.  Well, if you're full, I can take care of the clean up."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 6:20 pm

The shapeshifter continued to smile a bit and replied, "Well, I should thank you again for today. Honestly, I wasn't at all excited to go into town but heh, I actually enjoyed myself. And your company is very refreshing, Matt."

Lady Penelope smiled softly at Ryan and said, "It's fine, darling. We can take care of it. Why don't you take the little cat and wait for us in the living room with the chancellor? We'll finish quickly and join you."

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Yup, I am full. Can I help with the clean up, too? Maybe I can dry the plates you wash?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 7:07 pm

Matthew smiled back and replied, "And your company is very refreshing, too, Anjela.  Thank you for spending today with me."

Nala meowed curiously and chuckling, Ryan replied, "Ok.  We'll wait for you in the living room."

He looked to Lisianthus and said, "We'll wait for you, beautiful."

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Sure, that sounds good."

He got up, first putting away any leftovers and then he took the dirty plates and utensils to the sink to wash.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 7:53 pm

The shapeshifter smiled and said, "You're welcome. I should thank you as well for deciding to accompany me to that witch. I understand that you are doing it for Lycoris' sake, but still. In a way, I am grateful I won't have to be alone on that journey once more."

Lisianthus smiled at Ryan and nodding, she said, "I'll be right there, cutie."

She helped Lady Penelope carry the empty plates and dishes to the kitchen so they could wash them and clean up. Meanwhile, the chancellor followed Ryan to the living room.

Lycoris smiled happily and followed Alex to the sink, waiting for him to wash the plates and such so she could help dry them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: