Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 7 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 1:17 am

Ryan replied,

Will do.

Meanwhile, Matthew looked on, wondering what the shapeshifter and Ryan were talking about.

Alex returned the hug and said, "You are never any trouble for me, my angel.  I just love you so much and I will keep you safe always."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 3:49 am

The shapeshifter shut off the telepathy then turning to Matthew, she said, 

"He was wondering when we'll make it back. I told him we're going to be late and they're going to save us some dinner, if you want to eat when we make it back."

Meanwhile, Lady Penelope waited for Ryan to finish communication with Matthew or her daughter, as she was starting to worry a little.

Lycoris smiled softly and replied, "I love you, too, Alex. Thank you. Thank you for everything you do for me. You're the best."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 4:23 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Ahh ok, that's cool.  Well, I just want to enjoy this view with you now."

He smiled at the shapeshifter.

Ryan turned to Lady Penelope and said, "Your daughter and Matthew are getting back late, so we shouldn't wait up for them.  I told them that we'll leave them some food in the icebox to heat up in case they want to eat when they get back."

Alex smiled softly at the shapeshifter and replied, "And you are the best, my Lycoris."

He gently kissed her cheek and then said, "Now, you're probably hungry so I'll go make us something.  What are you in the mood for?"

(I'll be multi-tasking, so my posts may be slow.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 4:43 am

(Take your time. I am at work too so my posting will be slow as well. XD)

The shapeshifter returned Matthew's smile and replied, "Yeah, me too. Your company is relaxing. I usually keep to myself and avoid others' company, but I don't mind yours."

Lady Penelope looked surprised and replied, "Ahh that's ok but are they alright? I didn't expect them to stay out longer than dinnertime. Anjela was reluctant to go out in the first place. Is everything ok?"

Lycoris looked thoughtful and replied, "I don't want anything special. Whatever is easy to make. Maybe spaghetti? They are easy to make, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 4:49 am

(Thanks.  XD)

Matthew replied, "I like being with you.  It's really nice, peaceful, and calming."

Ryan replied, "She sounded ok when I communicated with her.  Matthew is probably just showing her more of the town although there isn't that much more to see.  It's pretty quiet unless there's a festival going on or something."

Alex smiled and replied, "Sure, I'd love that and yup, it's very easy to make.  You can even help if you want."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 5:04 am

The shapeshifter gazed back at the sky and replied, "I am glad you think that. I've long forgotten what having friends is like. You consider me a friend, right? So I'll consider you one as well."

Although Lady Penelope wasn't entirely convinced, she nodded and said, "Well, I sure hope everything is ok. Maybe they are just having fun outside although that doesn't sound like my daughter."

She shrugged a bit and continued making dinner.

Lycoris nodded happily and said, "I would like that very much, yes. I love helping you out."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 5:15 am

Matthew smiled and replied, "I'm happy to be your friend.  Would it be ok if I called you Anjela?  I think your mother calls you by name."

Ryan shrugged as well and turned back to making dinner as well.  He looked to Lisianthus and said,

"I guess it'll be just us but I don't mind."

Alex chuckled happily and replied, "All right then.  Let's head to the kitchen.  You can help make the noodles."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 5:33 am

The shapeshifter was a bit surprised but smiling warmly, she said, "Yeah, of course. It's not like my name is a secret or anything. Do so. Hardly anyone calls me by name anyways, except for my mom."

Lisianthus smiled at Ryan and replied, "Heh, it is a good thing, isn't it? I'd rather just have your company now. I mean, I miss Matt but we'll make it up and spend time together tomorrow."

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Okay. Lead the way and just tell me what to do."

She waited for Alex to get up then she got up as well, waiting for him to lead the way to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 5:45 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "It's a pretty name, and just call me Matt.  All my friends do."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right and right now, we could do with a delicious dinner."

Nala meowed happily and chuckling, he added, "Nala agrees."

Alex got up and after helping Lycoris to her feet, the two of them walked to the kitchen.  There, Alex took out the ingredients they would need for spaghetti.  He took a big pot, filled it with water, and then put it on the stove.  As the water was heating, Alex said,

"Ok, when you hear the water boiling-it'll sound like fast bubbling-then you put in the noodles like so."

He guided Lycoris' hand to a container of dried noodles and then guided her hand above the pot so she'd know where it is.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 5:51 am

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "Heh, I think I already do, Matt."

A strong breeze of air came by and it pushed her hood off once more. Sighing a bit, she said, "I'll have trouble keeping the hood on here. It's naturally pretty windy. You can avoid looking at me if you prefer."

Lisianthus nodded happily and the three continued making dinner until the food was all cooked. Lady Penelope smiled and as she laid the table, she said, "This is looking quite delicious."

Lycoris nodded seriously and replied, "Yes, I understand. Once I hear the bubbling and not before it. I'll put the dry noodles in."

She took the matter seriously, as she wanted to be of help and not mess things up.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 5:57 am

Matthew shook his head and replied, "Nah, you're quite beautiful to look at.  I can understand why you'd think otherwise but you're a very beautiful woman.  Any man would be lucky to have you."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "I quite agree, my lady.  This looks delicious and I'm sure we've all built up an appetite."

Alex replied, "Yup, that's right.  If you're not sure, just tell me when you think you hear the boiling and I'll go check, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 6:09 am

The shapeshifter blushed a bit but sighing, she said, "Hey, I told you that there is no need to flatter. I might have been beautiful before what happened but yeah. Even my mom had trouble looking at me for a while after it."

Lady Penelope nodded happily and said, "That's quite true. Let's lay everything on the table and we can start eating. Oh and I saved Matthew's and Anjela's shares in the icebox already so they can eat when they come back."

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Okay but don't worry. I can totally do it."

She smiled confidently and focused on waiting for the water to boil.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 6:23 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Well, I really do think you're beautiful although I can understand why you'd think otherwise.  You know, I don't think you need to change anything but if it really concerns you and you'd like to show your face again, I can help with that.  I know how to fix scars like yours, too.  But only if you want it."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Ok then."

He helped set up the table, placing the dishes of food and utensils and such.

Alex replied, "Ok.  In the meantime, I'm going to make the sauce.  What would you like?  Tomato or cream sauce?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 6:35 am

The shapeshifter raised an eyebrow and replied, "Such a thing is possible? Fixing scars?"

She paused then said, "It's okay though. I suppose it's a reminder. Something to remind me every day of what happened to me so I could never falter in my resolve to avenge. How much time do I have left anyways? Not much."

She turned her gaze back to the sky thoughtfully.

Lady Penelope helped Ryan lay the table while Lisianthus took care of Nala's bowls, making sure there's enough food and water for her. They were soon all finished and Lady Penelope said, "All done. I'll get the chancellor."

Lycoris looked thoughtful then said, "Tomato sauce sounds delicious. I'd like that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 6:40 am

Matthew didn't say anything more and turned his attention back to the sky as well, looking up at the moons and stars.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok."

He turned to Lisianthus and said, "May I help you into your seat, beautiful?"

Alex smiled and replied, "Tomato sauce it is then.  I'll get started while you take care of the noodles."

He then began to make the tomato sauce and set aside a small sauce pan for it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 6:44 am

The shapeshifter continued gazing at the sky and then quietly asked, "Have you ever ridden a pegasus, flew between the clouds?"

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Of course, cutie."

Lady Penelope and the chancellor soon returned and the chancellor commented, "Well, this looks quite delicious. A feast indeed."

Lycoris turned her attention to making the noodles meanwhile, waiting for the water to boil. Once she heard the bubbling, she reached out to the dry noodles and carefully put them into the boiling water to cook.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 6:44 am

The shapeshifter continued gazing at the sky and then quietly asked, "Have you ever ridden a pegasus, flew between the clouds?"

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Of course, cutie."

Lady Penelope and the chancellor soon returned and the chancellor commented, "Well, this looks quite delicious. A feast indeed."

Lycoris turned her attention to making the noodles meanwhile, waiting for the water to boil. Once she heard the bubbling, she reached out to the dry noodles and carefully put them into the boiling water to cook.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 6:47 am

Matthew shook his head and replied, "Nope, never.  It would be nice to fly on a pegasus someday.  They're beautiful creatures."

Ryan nodded to the chancellor and replied, "Hello, sir.  Yup, we made a lot of food so please, help yourself."

Meanwhile, Alex continued to make the sauce and put all the ingredients for it in a sauce pan, to let it heat and simmer.  He looked to the pot where the noodles were, making sure to time it so that he could turn off the heat so that the noodles wouldn't be overcooked.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 6:54 am

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "And it's a wonderful experience to fly between the clouds, feel the air on your skin. It's like being a whole new world."

The chancellor smiled to Ryan and replied, "I definitely will. Thank you."

They all took their seats and started eating the food, which was quite yummy.

Lycoris looked curious as she finished putting the noodles in the water and curiously asked,

"So what's next? How do I know that the noodles were finished cooking?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 7:00 am

Matthew replied, "It must be amazing.  There are a few pegasi in the human world although most humans don't fly on them for traveling and such.  They tend to prefer horses."

Ryan began to eat his food and commented, "This is great.  I think we outdid ourselves."

Alex replied, "Ahh here."

He gave Lycoris a noodle ladle and he gently guided her hand towards the pot.  He stirred the pot and said,

"When you feel the noodles are limp, then they're ready.  It's ok if they're a bit overcooked although it shouldn't be too much."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 7:04 am

The shapeshifter nodded in understanding and replied, "It must be because pegasi are rare there but in the gods' world, it is different. Pegasi are found as many as horses if not more."

Lisianthus nodded happily as she tasted some of her food as well and said, "Yes, that's so right. It's wonderful. The skills of three great cooks combined!"

Lycoris nodded in understanding and as she moved the noodle ladle around the pot to feel the noodles, she said, 

"It's still a bit hard, right? Still needs a little more time?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 7:15 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yup, I understand.  Hmm, I wonder.  In the human world, there's a mythical creature called unicorns.  They're related to horses and pegasi, but I wonder if they actually exist in other worlds."

Ryan grinned and replied, "Yup, that's right."

Nala ate her food happily, enjoying every bite.

Alex felt the noodles with the ladle and he replied, "Yup, they still need a bit more time.  It takes a while for the noodles to soften.  When you think they're ready, let me know and I'll turn off the heat.  They'll need to be drained and cooled a bit."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 7:24 am

The shapeshifter furrowed her eyebrows thoughtfully for a moment then said, "Ahh they exist in the devils' world. Or they existed. I think they went extinct when the world's power died down. Maybe they would come back if Lycoris ever restored it."

Lisianthus and Lady Penelope both ate happily as well, enjoying their meals. The chancellor was savoring his food as well.

Lycoris nodded in understanding and after a moment of thoughtful silence, she said, "Will I ever be able to cook on my own? Or will I always need your help? I really dream of cooking a meal just for you, where I make everything from A to Z and you just enjoy yourself at the end."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 7:35 am

Matthew looked surprised and replied, "Really?  Lycoris' power would be that strong to bring back even extinct creatures?"

As the group ate, Ryan asked, "So did anything happen while we were gone?"

Alex replied, "Aww, Lycoris, you really never need to worry about that.  I love cooking for you and I love when we cook like this.  But you know, there are some blind humans who are able to cook for themselves.  If you want, I could look into it, so you can work your way around the kitchen on your own."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 7:43 am

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "Don't underestimate her powers but yes. And I believe unicorns became extinct because of the world's power dying down so if this power is restored, the creatures will return. Does that make sense?"

Lady Penelope sighed and nodding, she said, "Yes, you reminded me. Quite a bit happened actually. Lycoris' powers went out of control again because well, Duke Collins went to her and Alex."

She recalled the events of the day to Ryan.

Lycoris smiled softly and nodding, she said, "I would love that. I really want to cook for you. Umm you're like my angel, Alex, you know? Or my prince. So I want to pamper you sometimes too, like you do for me all the time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: