Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun May 26, 2019 4:15 am

(Ahh ok, no problem.  I had that happen to me a couple of weeks ago and it was really annoying, so I understand.  ^^)

Ryan continued to chuckle and replied, "Yup, I can sure see that and I know she'll be very well taken care of."

Matthew's eyes widened as he heard about what happened and then he said,

"We sure missed out on a lot.  That's crazy."

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true.  If happiness were so easy, we wouldn't need to go through sadness or pain.  But it's the sadness and pain that makes happiness all the sweeter."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun May 26, 2019 12:15 pm

(Thanks for understanding. ^^ I wish I could have posted more but yeah, internet was bad at the pharmacy today and I am having work troubles on the top of it. :/ Yeah, at least I'll be alone at the pharmacy tomorrow and hopefully, internet will be better. XD)

Lisianthus grinned and nodding happily, she said, "Yes, most definitely!" 

She continued petting Nala gently then smiling softly at Ryan, she said, "You know, I never actually thanked you properly for saving my life back there. Thank you. If you weren't with me, I would have been long gone."

Anjela commented, "Oh I am actually glad that queen survived. She is mine to kill."

Lady Penelope sighed at her daughter's remark but she said, "Well, she'll be staying here for the time being and she is safe here. Well, for the time being and as long as you don't try anything, sweetie."

Lycoris nodded with a soft smile and replied, "Yes, I understand that now. Oh Alex. I don't even know how I made it so far without you. I am so very happy that I am with you now. It's like a dream. Sometimes I wonder if it is real. It won't turn out to be a dream in the end, will it?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun May 26, 2019 5:51 pm

Ryan returned Lisianthus' smile and replied, "You're more than welcome, beautiful.  I couldn't bear it if you were gone."

Matthew decided not to say anything about the matter with Lisianthus for now and so he said,

"And what about Duke Collins?  He's ok?"

Alex shook his head and replied, "This is real, my angel.  We're together now, right now, and we love each other eternally.  I want to spend every moment with you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun May 26, 2019 6:42 pm

Lisianthus smiled happily and said, "Thank you, Ryan."

She paused then sighing, she said, "I am not a coward for not wanting to go to the gods' world for now, right? I am not afraid of my attackers but it's like I am afraid of my memories."

Lady Penelope sighed and said, "Well, he seemed to be getting better at the end of the day. He's strong or maybe Lycoris didn't really go full force on him. Or it could be temporary. I will check on him tomorrow for myself."

Lycoris blushed deeply and hugging Alex lovingly, she said,

"I don't want to be apart from you ever again. I just want to be with you. If I will never have anything else but your love, it's all I want."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun May 26, 2019 7:35 pm

Ryan shook his head and replied, "Of course not.  I can only imagine what you must be feeling, not having any memories and not wanting to get the bad ones back.  I think it's only natural that you'd not want to remember the bad ones.  It's ok to stay here, be safe with me."

Matthew nodded and replied, "That's good.  You can consult me, too, if you wish although it sounds like it was purely a magical-based attack.  Well, he shouldn't have gone after Lycoris.  It would only end up badly."

Alex happily replied, "You will always have my love, Lycoris.  I promise you.  It is forever; we are forever."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun May 26, 2019 7:56 pm

Lisianthus smiled again and a bit slyly, she said, "Heh, that sounds very tempting, you know. I bet you want to have me here all to yourself, right? I wouldn't mind. It's certainly better than that gloomy castle."

Lady Penelope nodded and smiling a bit at Matthew, she said, "I will definitely ask for your help if I need it, darling. And you're right. That duke brought trouble to himself."

She shook her head and Anjela commented, "I don't care about him. But we'll find a way to help Lycoris out. This can't go on. I have a feeling her powers will only get worse if we don't do anything."

Lycoris blushed even deeper and shyly replied, "I-I want to kiss you, to thank you for your wonderful sweet words just now. Umm can I?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun May 26, 2019 8:16 pm

Ryan chuckled and replied, "I admit that's a nice bonus, having my beautiful all to myself."

Nala meowed and chuckling more, Ryan added, "Of course, I'll have to share you with Nala."

Matthew nodded and replied, "That's right.  We've got to help Lycoris out, help her find a way to stabilize, control her powers."

Alex smiled and replied, "Of course, my angel.  Please kiss me now."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun May 26, 2019 11:21 pm

Lisianthus giggled happily and replied, "Heh, looks like you'll have to share me all the time now. Nala will always have a part of my attention."

Anjela nodded in agreement, while Lady Penelope curiously replied, "Surely, we will. Well, enough of that. Are you two hungry? We left your share of dinner in the icebox. I could heat it for you right away if you want."

Lycoris blushed even deeper and nodding shyly, she reached up to gently caress Alex's cheek and leaned in for a soft, loving kiss.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun May 26, 2019 11:31 pm

Ryan chuckled and replied, "True but I don't mind."

He reached out to gently touch Lisianthus' cheek.

Matthew replied, "I was going to whip us up a bit of fruit salad but I'm ok with either option.  What do you prefer, Anjela?"

Alex happily returned Lycoris' kiss, pouring all of his love and passion into it.  He wrapped his arms around her waist and savored this loving moment.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun May 26, 2019 11:47 pm

Lisianthus couldn't help but blush and tucking a stand of hair behind her ear, she happily said, "You won't leave me alone through this, right? Can I count on you always for that?"

Anjela took a breath and replied, "I've really lost my appetite and I've got no room for full dinner. But maybe fruit salad will be ok, if you aren't too tired, Matt."

Lady Penelope observed the exchange between the two of them curiously, especially as Matthew was calling her daughter by name.

Lycoris continued kissing Alex lovingly, caressing his cheeks softly and pouring all her passion into it as well. After the kiss was eventually over, she shyly said,

"I love you so much, Alex. So infinitely much."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 12:13 am

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Of course, Sia.  I'm with you always and I'm never leaving your side.  I love you so much."

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Sure, I can whip us up something.  Are you ok with any fruit?  Any allergies I should be aware of, so I can avoid putting certain fruits in the salad?"

Alex blushed and replied, "And I love you so infinitely much, my Lycoris.  My heart, all of me, beats for you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 3:20 am

Lisianthus grinned happily and leaned in to give Ryan a kiss on the cheek. She said, "I don't have anything to fear then. Even my bad memories-I'll rediscover them with you by my side."

Anjela shrugged and replied, "Not that I know of but then again, I don't know all fruits of the human world. Well, it's okay. You can make it how you like and as long as it doesn't kill me, I am ok."

Lycoris blushed as well then holding Alex's hand, she said, "Okay. Let's continue our romantic walk?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 3:30 am

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right, my beautiful.  Together, we'll help recover your memories and we'll be like this always."

Matthew smiled a bit and replied, "Ok.  I'll just stick to the usual fruits then.  I won't put anything too out there."

He went to the icebox and started gathering fruits to make the fruit salad.

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yup, definitely."

He held Lycoris' hand and the two of them continued their walk around the house, enjoying each other's company and the nighttime air.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 4:20 am

Lisianthus nodded happily and then inadvertently yawned a bit. Blushing in embarrassment, she said, "Oops. Looks like I am really tired. Maybe we should head to bed?"

Anjela smiled a bit and nodded, waiting for Matthew as he made the fruit salad. Lady Penelope got up and said, "Well, I'll leave you two to eat but I'll be in my bedroom if you need anything, ok, sweeties? Good night."

She then took her leave, leaving the couple on their own.

Lycoris continued walking by Alex's side, a happy, serene smile on her face. Unbeknownst to the couple, there were a couple of men secretly watching them from far, keeping their eyes on them.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 4:53 am

Nala meowed tiredly and chuckling, Ryan said,

"Yup, you two both look sleepy.  We should get our rest anyway."

He got up and after helping Lisianthus to her feet, they headed upstairs to their room.

Matthew washed the fruits and then chopped them up to make the fruit salad.  He hummed quietly as he did so, enjoying the task.  After a few minutes, the fruit salad was ready and he set aside two small bowls.

(Eeek, I hope they aren't Duke Collins' men.  That man doesn't know when to give up.  XD)

Alex continued to walk happily beside Lycoris and he said, "We should always have peace like this.  It's wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 5:07 am

Lisianthus carried Nala in her arms as she followed Ryan upstairs to their room. Once they were inside and Ryan closed the door after them, she yawned a little again and said, 

"Hey, cutie, is it ok if I get ready for bed first?"

As they were alone, Anjela put down her hood, revealing her face. As Matthew finished making the fruit salad and presented them with a couple of bowls, she smiled a bit and said, "It looks delicious and colorful."

(Yup, you guessed correctly. XD He definitely doesn't give up easily at least. XD)

Lycoris replied happily, "Yes, I totally agree. Wouldn't it be wonderful, if it were always like this? Just the two of us, happy and peaceful. I wouldn't ask for anything else in the world."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 5:21 am

Ryan smiled and nodding, he replied, "Sure, go ahead, beautiful.  I'll wait for you here and pet Nala for a bit."

Matthew replied, "Thanks.  I put in the basic fruits like apples, bananas, and grapes.  There are more exotic fruits, too, but maybe next time."

(That is true.  XD)

Alex replied, "Same here, my angel.  I just want to spend the rest of my life with you, happy, in love, and in peace."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 5:29 am

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Thanks, cutie. I'll be done quickly and oh, I'll borrow one of your pajamas again, ok?"

She gave him a kiss on the cheek and after putting Nala on the bed, she took out a pair of pajamas then entered the bathroom to change.

Anjela nodded and reached out to try a little of her fruit salad. Smiling a little more, she said, "It tastes pretty good. Looks you are as a good chef as you are a good doctor."

Lycoris hugged Alex happily, feeling blessed and grateful that she was with him. Meanwhile, the couple of men planned to make their move. They had been sent by Duke Collins to finish what he hadn't been able to accomplish.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 5:54 am

As Lisianthus went into the bathroom to change and get ready, Ryan approached Nala and gently petted her head.  He asked, "Are you happy, Nala?"

Nala meowed happily in reply.

Matthew smiled and replied, "Thanks.  It's pretty easy to make a fruit salad.  The important thing is to have fresh ingredients and this place always seems to have them."

He took a bite of his fruit salad as well.

Alex happily returned the hug, unaware of the danger that was near them.  He then asked,

"Do you want go back inside?  It's getting a bit chilly."

(If I'm really slow in posting, it's because I'm gaming.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 6:22 am

(Take your time. XD)

Lisianthus washed up and changed out of her dress then into the pajamas. Once she was ready, she went out of the bathroom and putting away her clothes, she said, "All done, cutie!"

Anjela nodded and as she ate, she said, "I think we have similar fruits in the gods' world. The taste is familiar. Hopefully nothing that causes me allergies again."

Lycoris nodded and said, "Okay. I am happy we got to walk around a little."

She smiled happily at him and started following back. Seeing how the couple was heading back inside, the men decided that it was time. One of them quietly but swiftly cast a sleeping spell on both of them.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 6:37 am

(Thanks.  XD)

Ryan smiled at Lisianthus and replied, "You look beautiful as always, my beautiful.  I'll go get changed while you stay with Nala."

He got a pair of pajamas for himself and then went into the bathroom to wash up and change.

Matthew looked curiously at Anjela and asked, "Do you know what allergies you have?  Obviously, we know you're allergic to cats."

Alex felt like something was off as they headed back and quietly, he said,

"Lycoris, let's go back inside quickly.  Something feels wrong."

He felt very sleepy but hadn't yet succumbed to the sleep spell.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 6:53 am

As Ryan got changed, Lisianthus climbed into bed and held Nala in her arms as she laid down, petting her gently. She felt pretty sleepy but wanted to wait for Ryan. 

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yeah, I didn't know about that one. Well, I know I am also allergic to a certain plant in the gods' world but it only exists there. It is edible but the kind of allergy I have to it is pretty dangerous. It can completely stop my breathing."

Lycoris felt that something was terribly wrong as well, especially as she suddenly felt quite sleepy and sluggish. She nodded quickly to Alex and did her best to hold up, at least until they were back inside.

Meanwhile, the men observed the couple and could see their spell was taking effect although the couple was putting up a fight. They just watched as the couple went back inside, knowing quite well that the spell would take effect completely in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 7:10 am

Ryan washed up and changed into his pajamas and then left the bathroom, putting his clothes away.  He then climbed into bed next to Lisianthus and said,

"I'm all ready."

Matthew widened his eyes and replied, "Oh my.  Is there a way to combat that allergy?  Like medicine or spells?"

Alex and Lycoris made it back inside and quickly, he sent a telepathic message to the shapeshifter, to ask her to come to the house right away, as he felt that something was terribly wrong.  He then turned to Lycoris and sleepily said,

"W-we shouldn't be this sleepy all of a sudden."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 7:22 am

Lisianthus cuddled close to Ryan and yawning softly, she said, "Heh, finally. I was starting to fall asleep without waiting for you. I couldn't have that now, could I?"

Anjela shrugged and replied, "Just stay away from that plant. Not eat it or sniff it even. It-"

She trailed off as she suddenly received Alex's message. Frowning, she said, "Alex is reaching out to me. Something is wrong."

Lycoris sleepily murmured, "It-it must be a sleep spell. It-it is the only explanation..."

She was drifting off as the spell's effect settled in. Meanwhile, the couple of men swiftly moved to the house, preparing to barge in knowing that the couple wouldn't be able to put up a fight in their state.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 7:39 am

Ryan chuckled and replied, "That's true.  I'm glad you waited for me, beautiful, and we should get some sleep.  We sure need the rest."

Matthew looked worried and replied, "What's wrong?  What did he say?"

Alex replied, "Y-yes, I contacted the shapeshifter but can we stop it...?"

He felt very sleepy although he was still trying to put up a fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: