Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:43 am

Lady Penelope replied tearfully, "It's breaking my heart. It hurts to lose a loved one but to think they will still come back."

The shapeshifter sighed and frowning a bit, she replied, "They need to snap out of it. Denying the truth won't bring her back. They can stay by her side forever but she won't wake up. Will they wait forever? If only Matthew would wake up soon. Maybe he's the only one who can convince them at this point."

Nathan's heart broke and immediately hugging Helena to engulf her with his warmth, he gently said,

"I'm not leaving you, not for a moment. I am sorry you had to go through that. I-I wish you had listened to me and left here when I told you. You wouldn't have had to experience that."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:51 am

Ryan asked, "Is there no way to communicate with Matthew while he's out or force him to wake up?  I'd try something but I don't want to risk something bad happening."

Helena replied, "I would have never done that, especially when Nerine needed me.  I-I'm sad that Alex couldn't be with her in her final moments.  It isn't fair."

She felt like she would break down again although she tried to remain strong.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:58 am

The shapeshifter remembered something then quickly nodding, she said, 

"It is possible. He told me that we can communicate with him telepathically while he's out and he'll respond. Maybe I can have Alex and Lycoris talk to him if it becomes really bad."

Nathan kept holding on to Helena and gently stroking her hair, he said,

"I am sorry, Helena. I wish I could have prevented it all from happening. I know how painful this is all for you, for him. I-I wasn't with Ilya in her final moments either, and it saddens me to this day. I wish I could make this pain easier for you but I know I can't. But I am here for you. I won't ever leave you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 6:03 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, that's a good idea."

He turned to Lady Penelope and gently asked, "Are you going to be ok, my lady?  If you need anything, please contact me right away."

Helena hugged Nathan and replied, "Thank you for being here for me, Nathan.  I-I don't know what I'd do without you."

She gently laid her head on Nathan's chest, feeling a bit calmer.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 6:10 am

Lady Penelope smiled softly at Ryan and nodding, she replied, "I'll be fine. Thanks, sweetie. I need to be strong for the others. They need someone to lean on and I'll gladly give them my strength.

You take care of yourself, ok? I am sure you'll have your hands full yourself with the queen."

Nathan continued to hold Helena in his arms, giving her his strength and warmth. He gently said, 

"I won't leave you for a moment. Whatever you need, just let me know. I am sorry I got you in this mess and now I'll burden you with running away with me. I wanted to make your life happier and easier but it ended up going completely the other way around. I am sorry."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 6:18 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true.  First, I'll need to calm and comfort Sia and then hopefully, I can get her to see that her actions, however well intentioned, weren't the best course.  I'll keep in contact if anything happens."

Helena smiled a bit at Nathan and replied, "It's ok.  I don't think of this as a burden.  Maybe just a challenge that we need to overcome."

She looked down and feeling a little sad, she quietly added, "I hope I was a good friend to her."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 6:22 am

Lady Penelope nodded and replied, 

"Ok, sweetie. Please do. We'll contact you as well in case anything comes up here."

The shapeshifter waited for them to finish talking then she would follow Ryan to outside where he could adjust the barrier then she could open the portal for him.

Nathan looked gently at Helena and said, "You were. She said it herself before she went on. You stayed with her until the very end and you were ready to give up your life to save hers. You gave her everything you could as a friend, Helena."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 6:31 am

Ryan bowed to Lady Penelope and said, "Ok, then I shall take my leave."

He looked to the shapeshifter and the two of them headed outside so that Ryan would first adjust the barrier and then the shapeshifter would summon the portal that would take him back to the gods' world.

Helena nodded and replied, "I-I hope so.  I hope Nerine's at peace with her other loved ones and someday, we'll be with her, too."

She looked up, closing her eyes and hoping that Nerine's soul was at peace.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 6:40 am

The shapeshifter followed Ryan to outside and waited for him to adjust the barrier before she would summon the portal for him.

Nathan nodded and replied, "I am sure she is. If she was only a good person to her friends and family, there is no reason why her soul wouldn't be at peace. She might be with her parents now in a better place, watching over her friends and her husband and waiting for them to join her one day."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 6:45 am

Ryan and the shapeshifter reached the barrier and there, Ryan reached out his right hand to touch the barrier.  A soft light emerged from it and he concentrated on adjusting the barrier so that his magic would be able to penetrate it, should the need arise.

Once he was done, he removed his hand and said, "Ok, that should do it."

Helena nodded and smiling a bit, she replied, "Yes, that's right.  And when things calm down, I'll give Nerine's message to Alex.  I know he needs time to accept things."

(Getting sleepy now so I'll get off for the night but I'll post again tomorrow before I go out and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 8:00 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

The shapeshifter had observed Ryan as he adjusted the barrier then nodding, she said, 

"Good. Now you'll be able to reach us if you need. At least to stay in touch so we're sure things stay in control on both sides. Let us know if that crazy queen plans on doing anything rash."

Nathan smiled a bit and nodding, he said, "He'll appreciate that."

He paused then thoughtfully, sadly, he quietly said,

"After what happened today, I-I don't know if it will be possible for me to go after Lycoris anymore. I-I want Ilya back, I really do but..."

He felt conflicted, as the guilt he felt from Nerine's death was enough for him to feel that he couldn't go after Lycoris anymore, after he was partly responsible for killing her sister.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 4:38 pm

Ryan nodded and replied, "I will."

He didn't like how the shapeshifter called Lisianthus crazy although he certainly understood why she felt that way.  He added,

"I'm sure Sia feels really bad, too, about what's happened."

Helena looked up into Nathan's eyes and nodding, she replied, "I know.  Perhaps it's best to let the departed rest.  I mean, I'd do anything to bring Nerine back; I really want her back.  But you know, perhaps Nerine is watching out for Ilya as well.  They're angels forever, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 4:58 pm

The shapeshifter raised an eyebrow and replied bitterly, 

"Yeah, she must feel pretty bad, because the victim this time was her very own cousin. But had it been anyone else, someone she didn't really care about, it wouldn't have mattered much to her. That's the queen for you. Blood is the easiest way for her to do things."

Nathan was sadly silent for a few moments, his emotions getting the best of him. He quietly said, his voice shaking a little bit,

"I-I put so much effort and time in this. I just wanted her back. She didn't deserve to die the way she did; so young...she didn't have a chance to experience life. And I-I wasn't there for her. She must have been so scared, you know? Ironically, she died the same way your friend died, hit by rash arrows. And her daddy couldn't protect her. So I wanted to bring her back. To prove that daddy never forgot his little girl."

He bit his lower lip, choking on the tears he did his best to hold back.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:45 pm

Ryan quietly replied, "I'll see if I can make Sia see things, that her way isn't the best way of handling conflicts.  I can't promise anything, though.  She must have been through a lot to feel that fighting is the first option."

Helena nodded and hugging Nathan, she quietly replied, "I'm sure Ilya knows.  She knows that you love her and that you've never forgotten her.  Love always endures, no matter whether our loved ones are alive or have moved on."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 10:12 pm

The shapeshifter replied, "I don't really care whether she changes or not. What matters to me is that she doesn't try anymore craziness. I can't tell what the captain will do from this point on and then there's Lycoris who seems to entertain the idea of going after him. If your queen plans to do the same, things will get very messy."

Whether Lisianthus changed or not was really of little importance to her, as she was set on taking her revenge on her eventually.

Nathan returned Helena's hug and held her close for comfort for a few moments without saying anything. He quietly said,

"Maybe you're right. I-I need to be calmer to take such a decision, however. It isn't simple to just let go of everything all of a sudden, accept that she won't ever come back."

He took a deep breath and calming himself down, he said, "Let's go. We have things to take care of before we have to leave."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 1:41 am

(Back now so I'll make this post and then I'll post more once I'm free.  ^^)

Ryan sighed and replied, "Yeah, I know.  I-I'll try to calm Sia down and I'll let you all know if she does something extreme."

Helena nodded and replied, "Yes, you're right.  We have some things to do before we go."

She held onto Nathan's arm, feeling his strength.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 1:53 am

(Coolies. Welcome back. ^^)

The shapeshifter nodded and said, "Ok. I'll take care of Alex and Lycoris meanwhile. Sounds like I have my work cut out for me."

She sighed then proceeded to open the portal for Ryan to take him to the gods' world, to the castle.

Nathan held Helena's arm and he led the way to the training arena, then he telepathically sent a mass message to his soldiers, asking them to come to him immediately for a meeting. In a short while, the soldiers started flowing into the arena room, arranging themselves and waiting for what the captain had to say.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 2:31 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Ryan replied, "Thank you and good luck."

He nodded respectfully to the shapeshifter and then entered the portal to return to the castle in the gods' world.

Helena held onto Nathan's arm as the couple headed to the training area and then they waited for the soldiers to gather.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 2:39 am

The shapeshifter waited until Ryan went through the portal and then closed it. She took a deep breath then wondering where to head next, she went back inside Ryan's house, wondering whether to check on Matthew and try to talk to him first or check on Alex and Lycoris.

After the soldiers had gathered, Nathan first asked the group of soldiers who had attacked Nerine and Lisianthus' soldiers to show themselves, and they did. They had their heads down in shame and guilt, and they visibly looked to feel terrible about what they did.

Nathan gave them a stern talking, reprimanding them for their carelessness and the results of their action.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 3:20 am

As Ryan was back at the castle in the gods' world, he entered, hoping that Lisianthus had returned by now.  He was worried about her and wanted to be there to comfort her.

Helena looked at the soldiers kindly and nodded to them, as though silently letting them know that she knew it was an accident, a terrible one.  Even though Nerine was gone, Helena didn't want the soldiers to be punished for an accident.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 3:30 am

At the entrance of the castle, Irene was standing by chance when she saw Ryan enter. Looking worriedly at him, she said, 

"Ryan, you're here, thank goodness. I heard about what happened to Nerine. That is so awful."

The shapeshifter went back into Ryan's house and decided to check on Matthew first. She went upstairs to her room and told the chancellor he could leave, and she would keep an eye on Matthew. So he nodded and left.

She took a seat by Matthew's side and then touching his hand gently, she reached out telepathically to him,

Matthew, can you hear me?

The soldiers expressed their regret and guilt at what they committed although they also made sure to make it clear it was an accident. They appreciated Helena's kindness and understanding, and Nathan told them that they wouldn't be punished only because Helena said so.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 3:44 am

Ryan nodded and sadly replied, "Yes, we-we tried to rescue her but you know how that turned out.  How is Sia doing?  I take it she's back?"

Matthew could hear the shapeshifter reach out to him and he replied,

Yes, I'm here.  Did it work?  Is Nerine ok?

Helena stood beside Nathan as he continued to talk to the soldiers.  She waited for him so that they would then prepare to leave and go back to her place, to hide Nathan until things quieted down.

(I'll be gaming so my posts might be slow.  I'm a little too tired to edit but I'll have time tomorrow so it's all good.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 3:49 am

(No problem, take your time. XD)

Irene sighed sadly and nodding, she replied, 

"She returned a little ago. I tried to talk to her but she wouldn't speak a word and went directly to her room. Please go to her. I'm worried about her. I haven't seen her in such a state since her parents passed away."

The shapeshifter sighed sadly and replied,

The spell did give a green glow as you said it would but...no, it didn't work. Nerine didn't come back to life. She's still gone.

Nathan then told his soldiers of his plans to leave temporarily, and how they should stay behind and protect the mansion at all costs. The soldiers promised that they would and they would stay in contact with their captain.

He then gave them permission to leave and turning to Helena, he said, "We can take our things and leave now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 3:59 am

(Thanks.  XD)

Ryan nodded and replied, "Of course.  I returned as soon as I could.  Will you be around for a while?  I think Sia could use all the support she can get."

Matthew was surprised to hear this news and he replied,

What?  But I don't understand.  I didn't make any mistakes.  I'm sure of it.  Then again, I never tested this on a devil.  But I know it works on humans.

Helena nodded and replied, "Ok."

She looked around Nathan's mansion and sadly said, "I'm going to miss this place but your safety is most important to me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 4:14 am

Irene nodded and replied, "Yes, I'll be here although I think that Lisianthus needs you more than anyone right now."

The shapeshifter replied,

I'm guessing that's it. Maybe devils are different from humans so that's why the spell didn't work.

She paused then sadly said,

The problem is, Alex still thinks she'll wake up. There is no life in her but he's almost sure she'll wake up any moment.

Nathan looked sadly at Helena and said, 

"I don't like leaving this place and I wouldn't but I am leaving for you. If only you'd listen to me and go back to your home, to safety. I'll be alright on my own. I don't want to pull you more into this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: