Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 5:42 am

After Lady Penelope left, Alex turned to Lycoris and asked,

"Do you want to sit beside my darling, Lycoris?  It might help to talk to her.  I'm sure her spirit is listening."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 5:45 am

Lycoris teared up again and nodding slowly, she shakily whispered,

"She-she is really gone, right? She won't wake up again. She is gone forever, Alex?"

She shook her head as though she were trying to wake up from this nightmare.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 5:47 am

Alex nodded and sadly replied, "Yes, I'm afraid it is.  I truly wish that weren't the case.  I'd do anything to have my darling back, but she is gone.  She's now an angel in the heavens and her spirit is watching over us, worrying about us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 5:50 am

Lycoris cried quietly, and slowly moving to Nerine's side, she reached out to hug her body and crying softly, she said,

"She-she never let me hug her when she was alive. Why did she find out that I love her too late? I am sorry, Nerine. I was the one supposed to go, not you. Not you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 5:57 am

Alex didn't say anything but just let Lycoris hug Nerine's body and let her grieve.  He felt his eyes tear up although he accepted that Nerine was gone.  He knew that Lycoris would need time and perhaps they could help each other find peace during this difficult time.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 6:02 am

Lycoris continued to hug Nerine's body and cry, speaking words of love and regret all the time. She did her best not to break down although it was quite difficult.

She quietly said as she cried, "I-I don't know how to exist without her. I was always part of her. I lived inside her body for so, so long that I-I can't imagine going on without her. I know she couldn't stand my existence but I loved her all the same. How can I go on with her? How?"

Meanwhile, Lady Penelope and the chancellor turned in for the night. The shapeshifter turned in as well although she decided to sleep on the coach in Matthew's room, to keep watch over him while he was out in case he needed anything.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 6:07 am

Alex sat beside Lycoris and quietly said,

"I don't know.  I have no idea how to go on without my darling, but that's exactly what she wants us to do.  We should try to remember her and honor her always."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 6:09 am

Lycoris shook her head, refusing such an idea and as though she came to a resolution, she said,

"I-I'll avenge Nerine. I'll make whoever was responsible for her death pay. And...and then I'll follow her. I'll sacrifice myself just like I was supposed to. Then I'll be with her again."

She seemed to calm down a little at such a thought.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 6:18 am

Alex looked sadly at Lycoris and quietly replied, "Lycoris, that isn't what my darling would have wanted.  She doesn't blame anyone for her death.  This was a terrible, horrible tragedy but she isn't angry.  She doesn't blame anyone.  She told me so herself.  If-if it hadn't been for her, I would still be in such darkness."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 6:21 am

Lycoris shook her head frantically and crying, she said, 

"She said so because Nerine-she was such a wonderful soul. She is ready to forgive anyone. But I can't let those who hurt her be. It isn't fair. That captain can't just kill her and get away like that. And-and Sia...if-if it's true that she, too, had a hand in this..."

She seemed to get angry again, and her eyes were starting to glow in that scary purple light once more.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 6:27 am

Alex was worried as Lycoris started to lose control emotionally and he replied,

"Lycoris, please, calm down.  We don't know all the facts yet, so let's just find out what happened and then figure out what to do after, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 6:34 am

Lycoris took deep breaths to try to calm herself down and just nodded, deciding inwardly that even if Alex wouldn't help her, she had to avenge Nerine anyways, no matter what.

She continued to hug Nerine's body silently, wanting to get as much of her sister's closure, the one she was deprived of when Nerine was alive.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 6:37 am

Alex just watched as Lycoris continued to hug Nerine's body.  He didn't know if he had persuaded Lycoris to give up her idea of revenge, though, and thinking that it would be a good idea, he reached out to communicate with the shapeshifter and said,

Hey, you there?  It's not an emergency, but I'm worried about Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 6:39 am

The shapeshifter had settled herself for the night but she hadn't fallen asleep yet. She received Alex's message and furrowing her eyebrows to herself, she replied,

I'm here. What's wrong with her? Is she still holding on to the idea that Nerine may wake up?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 6:49 am

Alex replied,

No, that's not it.  I think she's given up on that idea, but I think she may be pursuing the idea of revenge and then suicide.  I don't know.  She did seem to calm down after I talked to her but...

Inside, Alex had his doubts on whether Lycoris was going to let go.

(Getting sleepy now so I'll go ahead and get off for the night but I'll post again tomorrow before I go to work and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 10:22 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

The shapeshifter was silent for a moment, thinking over what Alex told her. She then replied,

Lycoris is pretty fragile and she was quite attached to Nerine that her death seems to have broken something inside. The way her powers and magic were quite unstable earlier-they reflect that she is emotionally unstable too. But well, I wouldn't think of anyone better than you to calm her down. You're the one she needs the most at the moment. Other than Nerine, I can't think of anyone else that Lycoris would be as attached to.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 4:52 pm

Alex thought about the shapeshifter's words and replied,

I'll stay by Lycoris' side always.  But I'm worried that even I may not be able to break through to her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 4:58 pm

The shapeshifter furrowed her eyebrows and replied with a little worry in her voice,

If you can't, I am not sure who can. Then again...

She couldn't really blame Lycoris for wanting revenge. How could she, when she herself was still after Lisianthus for killing her husband and baby? She understood full well where Lycoris came from although the situation was more complicated. She paused then a bit tentatively, she said,

I am a little surprised that you aren't pursuing the idea of revenge yourself. I mean, I remember what you used to tell me about not going after the queen to avenge my husband, but I always thought that it was easy to say such things when you aren't the one affected. Now here you are, in a situation pretty similar to mine, having lost your wife and your baby. Yet you don't think the same. Is it really because you believe in what you say, or is it more that the situation is too complicated that you can't blame a specific someone?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 6:12 pm

Alex replied,

It's probably both.  I mean, I could blame Sia for my darling's and baby's deaths.  She didn't say anything to us about it.  But at the same time, I know she only had the best of intentions.  And I-I'm to blame, too.  I can't say that it's any one person's fault.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 12:25 am

The shapeshifter was silent for a moment before she replied,

It-it might have been easier if you had someone you could blame and take out your anger on. But Lycoris doesn't think the same way you do. She's already blaming the captain for the what happened and she seemed to want to blame that queen too. Instead of not being able to fault anyone, she is faulting everyone, including herself. You have to reach out to her if you don't want that anger to consume her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 3:30 am

(Back from work.  I'll post now and then post more once I'm free.  ^^)

Alex replied,

I-I understand.  It's a bit tough going at this but at least, I know that I'm not alone.  You're helping me and I know that my darling is watching over us, too.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 3:43 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

The shapeshifter replied gently,

I'm here for you. If you need someone to lean on, you can count on me. I know you're strong enough to go through this. 
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 4:53 am

(Thanks.  I'm pretty tired from work and all although I'll try to post as much as I can.  ^^)

Alex replied,

I-I hope you're right.  Well, I shouldn't keep you.  You must be tired and probably are trying to get some sleep before I contacted you.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 4:54 am

(No problem. I won't be on for long anyways since I am going to work for the evening shift today so I'll get going in a bit. ^^)

The shapeshifter replied,

Yeah, I'll try to get some sleep. I am in Matthew's room by the way, in case you need to get to me at anytime during the night. I thought I'd watch over him while he's unconscious.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 5:03 am

(Ahh ok.  ^^)

Alex replied,

How is he?  How's Matt?  Does he know what's been going on?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: