Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 4:20 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, of course.  I'll go see her now.  We can talk later."

He bowed to Lady Irene and then went inside and upstairs to Lisianthus' room to find her.

Matthew replied,

Oh no.  Th-this is my fault.  I gave him hope, didn't I?  I was so sure that the spell would work.  I guess Alex doesn't want to accept Nerine's death.

How is Lycoris holding up?

Immediately, Helena hugged Nathan tightly and shaking her head, she replied, "No, I'm not going to do that.  The-they're going to hurt you and I can't let that happen.  I know it was a terrible accident, b-but they might not see it that way."

(Random but I really don't understand some people who demand their sexual content in VNs.  Like they rant on and on about censorship.  I'm like, "Geez, people, complaining to the devs/publishers never works.  lol"  It's best just to not buy it if people are that upset over the issue and if enough people are affected, then it'll hurt the business.)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 4:30 am

(Oh I totally understand what you mean there. I can't stand this kind of people. I mean, seriously, do you want to play the game for its playable content or for this kind of content? :/  Rolling Eyes)

Upstairs, Lisianthus was in her room, sitting on the ground and leaning her back against her bed. She was hugging her knees and burying her face in her lap, crying like a little child would. She couldn't believe she lost her cousin and her childhood friend like that, and it brought back all kinds of bad memories to her mind.

The shapeshifter replied sadly,

Not much better. She's by his side, waiting for Nerine to wake up as well. And she seems different. She said something about going after the captain. Both of them are in denial and I don't know what to do.

Nathan returned Helena's hug and gently replied, 

"But I can take care of myself. I promise you that. But I wouldn't bear it if anything happened to you, or if you got involved deeper into this mess because of me. Before long, they'll see you as their enemy as well."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 4:34 am

(Yeah, I know.  I think you know my stance on this kind of thing.  I'm just neutral on this stuff so I don't care either way but when people make such a huge stink, I'm like, "Complaining is just a waste of effort.  Just don't buy it."  lol)

Ryan reached the door to Lisianthus' room and knocking gently on it, he said,

"Sia, I'm back.  Are you there?  May I come in?"

Matthew sadly replied,

I don't know, either.  I haven't seen either of them yet but I can only imagine.  I-I get the feeling neither of them will ever be the same.  I mean, I can look up more about what happened once I regain consciousness but that won't be for a few days...

Helena replied, "I don't care.  I love you, Nathan, and just like you've been here for me, I'll be here for you.  I'll reason with them, get them to see that it was just a series of unfortunate events that led up to this."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 4:41 am

(Yup, I totally agree. XD)

Lisianthus heard Ryan's voice on the other side but she didn't want to respond. She just wanted to be alone. She was breaking down and she didn't want anyone near her, to see her when she was so weak and broken.

The shapeshifter replied,

Yeah, that's a problem. I-I can try to talk to them. Get them to see the truth. Running away from it won't change anything. They can stay by Nerine's side forever but she isn't coming back.

Nathan sighed but then unable but to smile a bit at Helena, he said,

"You're quite stubborn, aren't you? Alright. But I want you to promise me something. At any point, if anything comes up that could endanger your life, I want you to go away. Abandon me even. I wouldn't bear it if anything happened to you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 4:50 am

Ryan was worried, as he didn't hear a response.  Quietly, he opened the door and there, he saw Lisianthus all huddled in bed.  He quietly entered and closed the door behind him.  Without saying anything, he approached her and then sat next to her, wrapping his arms around her.

Matthew replied, 

Yes, that is highly unlikely.  I just don't understand.  I did everything right.  I took a sample of Lycoris' blood since they're sisters and that was needed for the serum.  And I cast the spell correctly and everything.  I wish I understood devil physiology better.

Helena didn't like the promise that Nathan made her take but seeing that there wasn't another option, she nodded and replied,

"Ok.  But I'm going to stay by your side for as long as I can and I'm going to get stronger.  I-I wasn't able to protect Nerine but I'll protect you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 4:56 am

Lisianthus felt someone's arms around her and she could tell without looking up that it was Ryan. She drew herself away and still trying to hide her tear-stained face, she tearfully said, 

"Leave me alone, please. I-I just want to be alone."

Devils and humans aren't the same so I guess what works for you doesn't necessarily have to work for us. I think that's what happened with Nerine. The spell might have technically worked but because she isn't human, there was no effect.

I am worried about Alex and Lycoris now. They need to snap out of this.

Nathan leaned in to kiss Helena gently on her forehead and said, "I'll have the most beautiful woman by my side to protect me then."

He offered her his arm then said, "Let's go to my room. I need to pack a few things before leaving. Is there anything you need to take with you?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 5:05 am

Ryan hugged Lisianthus even closer and replied,

"Beautiful, you really shouldn't be alone now.  I'm not going to let you push me away.  I'm here for you always."

Matthew replied,

Hmm, yeah, I see.  I don't know.  I don't want to give them any more false hope although I will look into what happened.  At least for Alex, though, I would suggest not being harsh on him.  He cares deeply and I'm sure he loves and cares for Nerine so much that it's going to be extremely difficult for him to let go.

Helena looked thoughtful but shaking her head, she replied, "I think I'm good.  All my belongings are back at my place.  But you should pack a few things, Nathan."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 5:25 am

Lisianthus wanted to push herself away again but weakening, she broke down in tears, sobbing and crying loudly and letting all the sadness she had locked inside out. She held on to Ryan and cried it all out.

I don't know. I don't want to be harsh on him but I hate seeing him in denial too. I know he loved Nerine deeply but I also know she wouldn't want him to go on like this. 

Nathan nodded and replied, "Yeah, I should do so. Let me head to my room and I can pack a few things."

He led the way out of the arena and to his room.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 5:37 am

Ryan gently rubbed Lisianthus' back and let her cry on him as much as she witnessed.  It hurt him to see her in so much pain and she was going to stay with her, do his best to console and comfort her.

Matthew replied,

Yes, you're right.  Nerine definitely wouldn't want Alex to keep going like this.  I just know, though, that if you're too harsh on him, he'll just get defensive and keep being in denial.  That's why I suggest being gentle on him.

(You know, it could be ok for Nerine's spirit to go to Alex and comfort him.  Just a thought.  XD)

Helena followed Nathan as they left the arena and headed to his room.  Realizing something, she said,

"This will be the first time I'm going to see your room.  I am curious what it looks like."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 5:46 am

Lisianthus continued crying in Ryan's arms, holding on to him and letting her whole sadness out. It hurt so much to have lost her cousin and her friend even though they weren't recently close, but still. As she cried, she murmured, 

"I couldn't protect her. I-I couldn't save her. She is gone."

(Hmm that's a nice idea. I'll do that. XD)

Yeah, you're right. I'll be as gentle as I could. I know what he is going through. I know how much it hurts. I've been in his shoes one day. But he needs to be strong. Denial won't get him anywhere.

Nathan blushed a little and replied, "Umm it's nothing special."

They soon arrived at his room and he opened the door, letting Helena inside and following her. Inside, the room wasn't the largest but it was quite luxurious and comfortable. There were weapons and magical items hanged on the walls, as well as a huge bookshelf that contained all kinds of books. He said,

"This is my room. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 5:54 am

Ryan nodded and he quietly replied, "I'm sorry, Sia.  I'm so sorry.  I was unable to protect her, either."

Inside, he had hoped that they could rescue Nerine although he didn't totally like Lisianthus' plan.

(Cool.  XD)

Matthew replied,

Yes, that's true.  I know what it's like to lose someone, too, although Alex must be feeling the pain much worse.

Helena looked around Nathan's room and she replied, 

"It's wonderful and I see that you like to read, too.  What kind of books do you read?"

She approached the bookshelf, curiosity taking over her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 6:03 am

Lisianthus continued crying her heart out, until she felt too tired to shed anymore tears. She calmed down relatively although she kept on holding to Ryan, needing his strength more anything in the world. She sniffed and whispered,

"I-I can't forgive myself. I could have saved her but I didn't."

I guess that's true. I'll talk to him. He can't keep going on like this.

She paused then said, 

I'll keep watching over you until you wake up unless I have Alex and Lycoris to take care of. How long will it take you to regain consciousness?

Nathan replied, a bit shyly, "Uhh nothing special. It's mostly magic and study books. I studied all kinds of magic and spells so you'll see books about whatever comes to your mind."

He went over to his closet meanwhile and took out a bag to start packing a few of his things.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 6:09 am

Ryan hugged Lisianthus and replied, "Sia, it's terrible-it's horrible what happened.  Such a tragedy."

He didn't want to say that Lisianthus was to blame although it was just a series of horrible events that led up to Nerine's death.

Matthew replied,

Last time, it took 3 days although I'd give or take a day, so maybe anywhere from 2 to 4 days.  But yeah, if it takes longer, then contact a spellcaster from the castle.  They should know what to do.

Helena looked in fascination at the books and commented, "I'd love to get a chance to read them sometime although is the language of the gods different from humans?"

She cocked her head in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 6:21 am

Lisianthus calmed down, too tired to cry anymore and nodding, she whispered, 

"I'll never forgive myself. I should have saved her earlier. I should have planned more carefully. But now she's gone and I lost her forever."

The shapeshifter replied with a bit worry,

Could it take longer? You're just exhausted from the spell, right? It couldn't get more complicated, could it?

As Nathan packed his things, he smiled at Helena and said, 

"I think it's in the same language although a few ancient books are written in an old language specific to the gods' world. But not even all gods can understand that language."

He paused then said, "Maybe you can take a couple of wind magic books with you. It can help to read them while practicing."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 6:25 am

Ryan replied, "I'm to blame, too.  I-I should have anticipated that there might be such a trap but I had no idea.  It's just so many horrible things happened."

He took a breath and hugged Lisianthus.

Matthew replied,

Don't worry about me.  I am just tired and that's why I'm out like this.  I wish I could wake up right now to help but it's probably better for my body to recover first.

Helena nodded happily and replied, "That's a wonderful idea.  Which books would you recommend I borrow?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 6:32 am

Lisianthus shook her head and replied, "I-I thought I won't lose anyone anymore. I lost nearly all my family, Ryan. Lycoris is the only one remaining and even she-she wants to sacrifice herself. And Nerine didn't deserve to go like this. She didn't deserve it."

Yeah, I think so too. I'll take care of things until you're better and I'll keep in touch and keep you updated.

Nathan looked thoughtful then approaching the bookshelf, he picked out a couple of wind magic books and handing them to Helena, he said, 

"You can check these out. They are simple enough for beginners but quite useful. They'll help a lot."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 6:41 am

Ryan replied, "You're right, Sia.  Nerine definitely didn't deserve this.  It's just horrible, too horrible.  I can only imagine how you must be feeling.  I'm here for you and whatever you want, whatever you need, I'll do it."

Matthew replied,

Thank you.  You hang in there and if you need me, contact me right away.

Helena nodded and replied, "Thanks, Nathan.  I'll get to reading them soon."

She kissed him on the cheek as her way of saying thanks.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 6:48 am

Lisianthus nodded and calmed down a little, for it helped to have Ryan by her side. She whispered, 

"Don't leave me ever, Ryan. I don't have anyone left for me. I-I'm losing everyone."

I will and don't worry about me. I'll talk to you again soon.

She then shut off the telepathy and took a deep breath. She really had her work cut out for her. She needed to talk to Alex next and that was worrying on its own.

Nathan blushed a little and said, "I know you'll do your best. You'll become the strongest wind magic sorceress in no time."

He winked at her then resumed packing his things.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 6:59 am

Ryan hugged Lisianthus closer to him and he replied, "I'm right here, beautiful.  I'm not going anywhere.  I'll be by your side always.  I promise."

He gave Lisianthus a kiss on her forehead.

Helena looked on at the books in fascination while Nathan finished packing. Of course, she was still sad and upset about Nerine and wished she had done more to protect her.  In a way, this motivated her only to get stronger and she knew that Nathan would now be a target.  Helena vowed to protect him, no matter what.

(I'm getting sleepy now so I'll go to bed but I'll post again tomorrow.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 2:37 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lisianthus hugged Ryan tightly, wanting his warmth and strength to engulf and comfort her. She tearfully but quietly said, 

"Do you think she'll forgive me? I-I failed her. It hurts even more than losing my parents years ago. Back then there wasn't much I could do but knowing I could have prevented this someway and it still ended like this is much more painful."

The shapeshifter took a deep breath then after making sure that Matthew remained comfortable, she got up and went out of his room, closing the door quietly after her. She would head to Alex's room but she remembered an item she owned and thinking she might have to use it, she stopped by her room first to pick it up.

She then headed to Alex's room and after taking a breath, she knocked on the door quietly and said, "Alex, it's me. Are you there?"

Nathan packed a few of his clothes as well as his important items and a few books. He made sure he missed nothing important and that he packed all his necessary items then closing his bag, he looked at Helena and said, 

"I'm all done here. We should be ready to go. Umm are there stables in your town near your place? I don't want to leave Night behind."

(Random but I found this pic last night and I couldn't help but imagine them as Nathan and Helena. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 5:05 pm

Ryan nodded and quietly replied, "Of course.  Nerine knows you only did your best to get her back and she knew how much you loved and cared about her.  I'm sure that if she could have found a way to stay with us, she would have."

Alex heard the shapeshifter's voice and getting up, he walked to the door and opening it, he said,

"Hey, come in.  You're here to check up on Nerine, too, right?  There's been no change so far but it's just taking time."

(Awww that's cute.  XD)

Helena nodded and replied, "Yup, there's the town stable and my place is near there.  Night can stay there."

She smiled a bit and added, "I'm glad Night's coming with us.  He's great company to have."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 5:17 pm

Lisianthus nodded slowly although she was breaking down again in tears and she shakily replied, 

"I feel terrible, Ryan. I wish today never happened. I-I wish I knew this would happen and I would have prevented it. I wish I never let Alex and Nerine out of this castle, where they were safe and secure. I can't help but feel it's my fault one way or the other. I'll never forgive myself."

The shapeshifter sighed inwardly but didn't say anything, and just went into the room. Lycoris had turned into the door's direction as she heard her come in, and the shapeshifter looked at her and quietly said, 

"Lycoris, could you leave me alone with Alex for a bit? I'll take you downstairs to my mom."

Lycoris furrowed her eyebrows and replied shakily, "Why? I-I don't want to leave Nerine. I want to be here when she wakes up."

The shapeshifter tried to be as patient as possible as she replied, "It won't be long, I promise. You-you'll catch it when it happens."

Lycoris was reluctant, but she nodded and quietly said, "Ok. I-I'll go downstairs on my own. I can manage."

She got up and carefully walked out of the room, closing the door after her.

Nathan smiled a bit as well and said, "I can't leave him behind. He's my friend so I can't abandon him."

He carried his bag then approaching Helena, he offered her his free arm and said, "Let's go. We'll pick up Night then I'll teleport us to the humans' world."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 6:57 pm

Ryan hugged Lisianthus and sadly replied, "It's my fault, too.  I should have anticipated all such actions.  I-I just had no idea.  Sia, there's just too many bad things that happened and Nerine became a victim.  It's not fair, it really isn't."

Alex resumed his seat beside Nerine and looking curiously at the shapeshifter, he asked,

"Whaat did you want to talk to me about?"

Helena nodded and holding onto Nathan's free arm with her free hand while she carried the books with the other hand, she said,

"Ok, sounds good."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 10:16 pm

Lisianthus held onto Ryan and shaking her head in frustration, she tearfully replied,

"It is that captain's fault for kidnapping her and my fault for being unable to save her. But I-I'll avenge her. I won't let her blood go in waste. That captain will pay for what he did to her."

Her tears turned into tears of anger as she swore to hunt down Nathan.

The shapeshifter didn't say anything right away and she let down her hood, revealing her face. Alex was one of the few people she felt comfortable showing her face around. Her eyes were only kind and gentle albeit sad, and approaching Alex, she hugged him and gently said,

"I'm sorry, Alex. I am so sorry. I know how much it hurts."

Meanwhile, Lycoris had gone out of the room but she didn't leave, and instead stayed behind, curiosity getting the best of her as she wanted to eavesdrop on what the pair talked about.

Nathan led the way out of his room and downstairs then outside to the stables, where Night had just eaten his dinner. Nathan patted him gently and said,

"You're ready, boy? We're going to leave here for a while."

Night whinnied happily, as though he was saying he would follow them anywhere.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 10:36 pm

Ryan was worried as Lisianthus' sadness turned into anger and rubbing her back, he gently said,

"Shh, calm down, beautiful.  We'll make things right but now is the time for mourning."

Alex was confused as the shapeshifter hugged him but he only replied,

"It does hurt seeing my darling like this but she'll wake up.  I know she will.  I-I just have to have faith and be patient, and she will.  Then I can hug her, kiss her, and we can finally be a family."

Helena smiled at Night and gently patting his head, she said,

"Hey, boy.  You're going to see my world for a while.  I hope you'll like it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: