Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 6:29 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, I'm sure Sia's waiting for me back at the castle.  She'll need me.  She did lose a part of her family, after all.  I can only imagine the pain she's going through."

He sighed and then added, "I wonder if it would be better to use dark magic to revive Nerine, but I know that will only cause problems."

Helena nodded and replied, "I know.  A part of me doesn't understand.  I mean, Lycoris was planning to turn herself over and that would have ended things quietly, but did that queen plan something else that no one else knew about?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 6:33 am

The shapeshifter sighed and said, "If we could revive every lost loved one, that would have been perfect but it doesn't work that way. We have to cope."

Nathan sighed and said, "It seemed to me that both of them were working on their own. They didn't plan anything together. Lycoris wanted to hand herself over but the queen had other plans."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 6:40 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Agreed.  Nerine definitely didn't deserve to die to like that.  She might not have been my favorite person but I know how much she meant to Sia and to Alex and to others.  I wouldn't have wished that on anyone."

He sighed sadly.

Helena nodded sadly and replied, "Yes, that does seem to be it.  I'd guess that Lycoris wanted to turn herself over but she didn't tell Sia because she would have been opposed to it and stopped her, no matter what."

She paused and then added, "I know you want to punish the soldiers who killed Nerine but I saw their faces.  This was clearly a horrible accident.  If anything, it's my fault.  I should have protected her better.  I would have rather died than her."

She teared up again.

(I'm getting sleepy so I should go to sleep soon, but I'll post again tomorrow and all. Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 12:52 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

The shapeshifter sighed sadly and a little depressed, she said, "We weren't close but she didn't deserve this fate. She was pregnant too."

She paused then furrowing her eyebrows as she realized something, she said, "But how did this all start in the first place? Weren't you here today earlier? I don't think you mentioned anything about attacking the captain and attempting to free her."

Meanwhile, Lycoris got up and slowly walked upstairs. Lady Penelope saw her and immediately asked, "Where are you going, sweetie?"

Lycoris was silent for a moment but then she quietly said, "I-I need to be with Nerine. I want to be there when she wakes up."

She then resumed her way without waiting for another response from Lady Penelope, using her magic to guide her.

Nathan immediately wrapped his arms around Helena and hugging her close to him, he replied,

"Don't you dare say that. You know how much you mean to me, right? I can't lose you. My heart sinks every time I imagine that it could have been you hit. It wasn't your fault. You did your best to be there for her at all times. If you want to blame anyone, blame me. Take out your anger and sadness on me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 4:44 pm

Ryan looked saddened and replied, "I guess I'm to blame, too.  I knew of Sia's plan to attack the captain.  To be honest, I wanted to talk to you all and your mother before going through with this, but Sia and I got into a major argument and I was worried that if I didn't go along with it, she'd never speak to me again."

Helena looked up into Nathan's eyes and she tearfully said,

"I-I know why you did all this, but now you've seen what's happened.  Nerine's dead and Sia and Lycoris will never stop going after you.  I'm scared, angry..."

She wrapped her arms around Nathan's waist and continued to sob.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 12:14 am

The chancellor sighed as he heard what Ryan said and commented, "Rash as ever. The queen never changes. To attack like this and start such a battle without preparing all possible outcomes beforehand-of course there would be casualties."

The shapeshifter raised an eyebrow then said, "Don't blame yourself, human. It's nothing new for 'her majesty.' Blood is the way she loves to do everything, but guess what? It was her cousin this time. She's to blame, but it's nothing new. Her hands are already stained with many people's blood."

Her hands clenched into fists, remembering her own family being one of Lisianthus' victims.

Lycoris walked slowly upstairs, reaching for her way around until she arrived at Alex's room. She knocked softly on the door and quietly said,

"Alex, it-it's me. May I come in?"

Nathan continued to hold Helena in his arms, his heart overwhelmed with sadness at causing her such pain, at what the situation has become. He held her dear to his heart and quietly said,

"I am sorry, Helena. I am so sorry. I never wanted things to go this way. I changed for you. I changed my ways, I treated her well, I promised I wouldn't kill or hurt anyone-for you. I am so very sorry."

He paused then looking sadly into her eyes, he said, "I'll do whatever you want me to do. If you want to punish me, go ahead. Whatever may make you feel better. Anything."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 1:35 am

Ryan sadly replied, "I-I only hope that this will change Sia, that she'll see that fighting isn't always the way to solve things.  I should have foreseen this possibility.  If I had, I would've stopped her, no matter what."

Alex heard Lycoris' voice and getting up, he reached for the door and opened it.  He smiled a bit at Lycoris and said,

"Yes, of course.  You want to wait for my darling to wake up, too, right?"

Helena replied, "Hurting you won't change what happened.  We-we need to think about your safety, though.  Sia and Lycoris will go after you and this place isn't safe.  You-you should come back with me to my place, hide there for a while."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 2:21 am

The chancellor said, "Don't blame yourself, sir. The queen should be responsible enough to not make such rash decisions especially when everyone else is warning her. But that's how she is. There was a reason why I removed her off the throne at one point after all."

He sighed sadly.

Lycoris still had the blank stare on her face but she nodded slowly and replied quietly, "Y-Yes. She-she should wake up soon, right? I-I want to be there."

Nathan looked reluctant and replied, "I know this place isn't safe anymore and they won't stop going after me, but I don't want to endanger you with this. They'll consider you their enemy as well before long if you continue to stay with me, let alone hide me in your place. I don't want to endanger you, Helena. I wouldn't bear it if anything happened to you because of me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 2:42 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "I-I understand.  I worry about what Sia's going to do now.  I mean, nothing will bring back Nerine, short of a miracle.  I should be there for her, but I hope she doesn't do any more rash things."

Alex replied, "Of course.  I've been sitting by her side the entire time.  You can join me."  He gently held onto Lycoris' arm and led the way over to where Nerine was.  He helped Lycoris into a seat beside him.

Helena replied, "But I don't want them to hurt you or worse.  I know they'll go after you because of what happened to Nerine but it won't bring her back.  Matt's treatment had the best chance of bringing her back and even that didn't work.  You can disguise yourself, right?  You should stay with me, at least until things quiet down."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 2:58 am

The chancellor was silent for a moment then said, "Knowing her, she'll want to go after the captain to arrest and punish him. But in all honesty, she shares as much blame. I doubt the captain killed Nerine on purpose. If anything, she was his hostage and killing her is of no use to him."

Lycoris followed Alex as he led her to a seat beside him. She reached out to touch Nerine's hand gently although her heart sank as she felt how cold they were. Tearing up again, she quietly said,

"She-she'll wake up, right? It will just take some time. But she'll wake up."

Nathan was silent for a moment and looking sadly at Helena, he said,

"Are you sure you want to help me, even though I know part of you blames me for this? You won't have any regrets or doubts doing this?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 3:15 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "I agree.  I think Sia needs to be acknowledge that she is partly to blame.  Well, I am to blame, too, for not having anticipated this and stopping her.  I'm sorry I didn't tell you all before.  I would have but, of course, Sia was with me at the time when I saw you all earlier so..."

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, of course.  It'll just take some time.  We need to be patient.  Matt's the best doctor and he knew what he was doing."

Helena nodded and smiling a bit, she replied, "Please, I want to protect you, Nathan.  The others might go after you over this tragedy and a part of me does blame you because I wanted Nerine to be free much earlier but I know why you did all this.  But let me protect you now.  They-they'll calm down eventually.  They'll come around and see that it was just a series of things that led to all this."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 3:38 am

The shapeshifter shrugged and replied, "Don't blame yourself. Like it would have mattered. If that queen is set on doing something, she does it regardless what anyone thinks or says."

The chancellor added, "That's true, unfortunately. Well, you should go back to her, sir. Maybe you can try to make her see reason, realize the results of her rash and irresponsible actions."

Lycoris nodded slowly and said, "Yes, you-you're right. She'll wake up soon enough. She'll definitely be angry at me and she'll blame me for all that happened but it doesn't matter. I'd do anything to hear shout at me again."

Nathan was silent for a few moments then sighing, he said,

"So now I am running away from them. Alright. I'll come with you. It's only because I don't want to endanger you further but if I were on my own, I wouldn't have left this place. But I know that if I ask you to go back to your world and leave me behind, you'll only refuse."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 4:17 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "I'll do my best.  If you all need to contact me, just go outside the barrier so you can use magic.  I don't think any of you are in danger now but feel free to continue using this place as long as you wish."

Alex nodded and replied, "I'd do anything to just hear my darling's voice again, to see her open her eyes and look at us.  We have to keep hope."

Helena couldn't help but smile a bit and replied, "You know me quite well by now, don't you?  But yup, you're right.  You've done so much for me, so now it's time for me to help you.  I-I hope you don't mind staying at my place.  It's not much."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 4:28 am

The chancellor smiled at Ryan a little and said, "Thank you, sir. It's best to stay here just in case, for Lycoris' safety. We can't be quite sure that the captain has given up on her at this point."

The shapeshifter said, "Let us know if that queen tries anything else. I'll keep a check on Lycoris here meanwhile. I don't know what she is thinking now."

Lycoris nodded and kept holding Nerine's hand in her own. Shakily, she whispered, "She has to wake up. The-the others are all talking about her as though she is gone but that-that isn't true, right? They just don't understand."

Nathan smiled softly at Helena and said, "If it's your place, then it's a piece of heaven for me. I'll be honored to see and stay at it."

He paused then said, "We should make preparations to leave then."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 4:35 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok, let's try to keep in contact at least twice a day, so we can be inform each other of what's going on."

Alex replied, "That's right.  They've given up but we haven't.  We just have to keep my darling comfortable and she'll wake up.  I saw what Matt did.  There's no way it didn't work."

Helena nodded and replied, "Yes, we should.  Should the soldiers remain behind or should they disperse?  I'm worried they'll be casualties if Sia or Lycoris return.  I know they didn't mean for this to happen, so I wouldn't want them hurt."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 4:39 am

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "Can your magic penetrate this barrier? Just in case you need to reach us somehow urgently. Can't you adjust this barrier so that it makes an exception for you or something?"

Lycoris nodded, finding comfort in believing what Alex said. She replied, "You're right. She'll wake up. And I'll make that captain pay for what he did to her. I promise you-he'll regret he ever took her away."

Nathan sighed but shaking his head, he said,

"They have to stay behind. I can't leave this mansion unprotected. The queen may take over it if she finds no one behind and I can't lose this place."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 4:50 am

Ryan looked thoughtful and nodding, he replied, "Yeah, I can do that.  I'll need to physically touch the barrier and adjust it.  It might slightly weaken it but it should only be a little, if any."

Alex nodded and replied, "You're right.  He can't be allowed to do that to anyone ever again."

Helena replied, "Would your place be very valuable to Sia?"

She looked at Nathan a bit in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 4:58 am

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "Well then, do so. That way we can keep in touch without losing the protection."

Lycoris nodded and didn't say anything more, keeping her hold on Nerine's hand and waiting for her to wake up. Even though her mind told her she was holding on to a false hope, she was ready to believe anything other than Nerine was gone, for she would break down completely if she believed otherwise.

Nathan shook his head and replied, "It might not be as a place, but imagine the queen and her soldiers take over this place. It will be another mess to try to take it back if I could at all. She'll take over it to make sure I don't have a home with as many protections to go back to. It's true I have many other places but none of them is as valuable to me as this one."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:06 am

Ryan replied, "Ok, then.  We should get going then.  I'll take care of adjusting the barrier while we're on our way."

He looked to the shapeshifter and said, "I want to see how your mother is doing as well.  I think it's best to leave Alex and Lycoris be for now."

Alex held onto Nerine's hand, too, and he continued to hope that Nerine would wake up.  If he had no choice but to accept death, he would lose all sanity.

Helena nodded and replied, "I understand.  I'm guessing that Sia will probably return here to find you and then, once she realizes that you're not here, she'll leave."

She sighed and added, "I-I don't know what to make of her.  Nathan, as much as I feel that you're partly to blame, you're not the entire reason.  Sia was rash to make this attack.  She should have anticipated otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:10 am

The shapeshifter replied,

"Don't worry about mom. She'll be alright. She feels sad for Alex and Lycoris more than anything but I think she'll be able to help them come over this. She has a way of comforting people and I think she needs to use it on them, how she used it on me a long time ago."

Nathan furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "That's what I thought. Had she just handed over Lycoris or allowed her to do so, things would have ended a lot more quietly. The girl was willing and I think she was honest this time. But that's the queen for you. I told you about her before, didn't I?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:16 am

Ryan smiled a bit and replied, "Definitely.  Lady Penelope has such a warm, kind heart and I know she can help them.

Ok, if there isn't anything else, I'll make that adjustment to the barrier and then I should return to Sia."

Helena nodded and replied, "You did.  I guess a part of me didn't want to believe that Sia could just resort to fighting and violence like that.  I mean, she's the queen of the gods' world and she should exercise better judgment, shouldn't she?

Then again, maybe I've been so used to how our king and queen have treated us that I'd have assumed other rules would be similar."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:21 am

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "I'll come with you to summon that portal for you. I'll see what to do afterward but I should keep an eye on Matthew to make sure he's alright until he wakes up."

She looked to the chancellor and asked him, "Will you stay by his side until I come back?"

The chancellor nodded and replied, "Of course."

Nathan replied, "I told you before, you're lucky to have such good king and queen. The gods' world isn't as fortunate however."

He shook his head then said, "Let's start on the preparations to leave. I'll need to talk to the soldiers to let them know I'll be gone for a while. Are you sure you don't want me to punish the soldiers responsible for Nerine's death?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:29 am

Ryan nodded to the chancellor and said, "Thank you, sir.  Please do let me know if you need anything."

He then turned to the shapeshifter as they started to leave the room and head downstairs.

Helena shook her head and sadly replied, "There would be no point.  Perhaps you can give them a stern talking to but I don't think they should be punished.  I could clearly see that it was an accident, a terrible one.  They must feel horrible enough as it is."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:33 am

The shapeshifter led the way out of Matthew's room and then downstairs, where Lady Penelope was by herself, trying to contain her own tears. As she heard the pair coming down, she quickly wiped away her tears and tried to look as calm as possible.

The shapeshifter furrowed her eyebrows and looking around, she asked, "Where's Lycoris? Wasn't she with you, mom?"

Lady Penelope replied sadly, "She went upstairs to Alex's room. She-she still thinks Nerine's going to wake up."

Nathan sighed but nodding, he said, "Alright. I'll take care of that. Do you want to come with me or should I take you to your room? You might want to rest a bit before we leave."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:38 am

Ryan immediately looked saddened and replied, "Oh no.  I'm sure Matthew only meant well, but now Alex and Lycoris are getting false hope."

Helena replied, "If it's ok, I'd like to stay with you.  I guess I sound like a child but I don't want to be alone, especially after all this."

She looked up a little tearfully at Nathan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: