Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 5:07 pm

The shapeshifter replied, "There is nothing left to do here so it's best to leave. Matthew needs his rest and...these two need to snap out of it."

She glanced at Alex and Lycoris then said, "Can you help carry Matthew? I'll ask the chancellor to help you. I'll summon the portal to take us back to your home."

She turned to look to Alex and gently said, "You...you can carry Nerine's body meanwhile?"

Nathan glanced at Helena for a moment and he had an idea of what she wanted to talk about. He nodded and quietly replied, "Yes, of course."

He paused then quietly added, "I never meant for this to happen. I hope you know that."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 5:42 pm

Ryan nodded and replied, "Of course.  Matthew will be all right?"

He looked at Matthew who seemed to be asleep but breathing.

Alex nodded quickly and replied, "Yes, I will.  My darling needs to be in comfortable surroundings.  Then she'll wake up."

Helena nodded and quietly replied, "I know.  I know why you did all this, but still, I lost my friend forever."

She looked at Nerine and cried quietly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 6:05 pm

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "He'll be fine but he might stay unconscious for a few days. We just need to make him comfortable until then."

The shapeshifter sighed inwardly at Alex's comment but didn't reply. She just nodded then asked the chancellor to assist Ryan with carrying Matthew, and he came to do so right away.

She then turned to Lady Penelope and said, "Mum, can you take care of Lycoris?"

Lady Penelope quickly wiped away the tears in her eyes and nodding, she said, "Of course."

She went to Lycoris' side to gently help her but Lycoris shook her head and slowly got up on her own. As she knew they were about to leave, she turned to Nathan and a dark expression on her face, she said,

"Up until now, I-I used to run away from you. Not anymore. From now on, you'll run away from me."

Nathan didn't say anything in response, as he was too worried about Helena to care about anything else that moment.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 6:28 pm

Ryan nodded and turning to Lisianthus, he gently said, "Sia, we should go.  There's nothing more that we can do here."

Alex gently scooped Nerine in his arms and got ready to carry her and follow the others.

Helena looked on with worry at Lycoris, seeing how she changed.  However, she was too sad about Nerine's death to do anything.  She looked on at Nathan, deciding to remain by his side.

(I have work today so yeah, there will be a delay in my next post.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 10:06 pm

(Take your time. XD)

Lisianthus nodded slowly and got up, wiping away her tears and trying to look strong. She turned to look at Nathan as well and frowning, she murmured, "You'll pay for this. I promise you will."

She gave a look to her soldiers and they nodded silently, understanding they would go back to the castle.

Lady Penelope gently helped Lycoris to where the others were, and the shapeshifter got ready to open the portal back to the humans' world to Ryan's house. Nathan quietly spoke up,

"I didn't mean for this to happen and I didn't want to start a fight right here. It was an accident and the soldiers who committed this will be punished. I-I am sorry."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 4:13 am

(Back now.  ^^)

As Ryan helped the chancellor to carry Matthew, he looked to Lisianthus and asked, "Sia, are you coming back with us to my place or should I join you later?  I'll drop Matthew off and then come right back to you."

Helena reached out to gently touch and squeeze Nathan's hand.  She looked to the others and said,

"I'm going to remain here for now.  If you see my mother, please tell her that I'm ok."

Alex carried Nerine in his arms although he nodded silently to Helena, that he got her message.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 4:18 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Lisianthus turned to Ryan and quietly said, 

"I'll head back to the castle with the soldiers. You can join me as soon as you're done."

The shapeshifter waited for everyone to be ready and as soon as they were, she summoned the portal to the humans' world.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 4:34 am

(Thanks.  I'm not feeling too tired today so I'll probably get some editing done.  So if my posts are slow, that's why.  ^^)

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok, I'll join you as soon as I can."

He looked to the shapeshifter, somehow knowing that she would help him get back to the gods' world.

Meanwhile, almost everyone else was preparing to leave.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 4:42 am

((No problem, take your time. ^^))

The shapeshifter nodded to Ryan, confirming his thoughts. She then summoned the portal and as everyone was ready, she led the way through, taking them back to Ryan's home.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 4:48 am

(Thanks.  I'm currently editing the second VN I'm working on, the one that doesn't have a deadline.  It's been hard finding time to edit when I'm not too tired, so now that I don't have files yet for the other VN, I can work on this one.  ^^)

Alex followed the shapeshifter soon after, not saying anything as he carried Nerine in his arms, being careful and gentle with her.

Meanwhile, Ryan and the chancellor were carrying Matthew, and Ryan looked to Lady Penelope and asked,

"My lady, you will help Lycoris?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 4:54 am

(Coolies. I can't wait to see the finished games. It must feel awesome to join the work on a game then see it played by others and all. ^^)

Lady Penelope nodded to Ryan and smiling a bit, then said, 

"Don't worry, darling. She's under my care."

She helped Lycoris as she followed the others and Lycoris did follow, although her eyes had only a blank stare and her eyebrows would twitch and frown in anger.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 4:58 am

(It's a bit weird but cool at the same time.  ^^)

Helena watched as the others left and dispersed.  She looked at Nathan and she could see that he truly felt horrible about what had happened.  She continued to cry although the tears weren't flowing as quickly now.  It was like something from a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 5:12 am

The shapeshifter and the others soon arrived at the humans' world right in front of Ryan's house. She led the way through the barrier and to inside.

Lisianthus and her soldiers gathered themselves as though they were about to leave, but then she drew her sword and looking angrily at Nathan, she said,

"I am not letting you go. We haven't finished that fight. But now I won't even have any mercy on you."

Nathan bit her lower lip as Lisianthus seemed to want to restart their fight.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 5:16 am

Alex followed closely behind the shapeshifter, while Ryan and the chancellor carried Matthew inside.  Ryan said,

"There's more than enough rooms.  We should get everyone settled, and then I should return to Sia."

Helena looked a little scared but more frightened as Lisianthus made her threat towards Nathan.  She couldn't really blame her, though, as Helena had wanted Nerine to be free much earlier and had that happened, Nerine would most likely still be alive.  Still, she wasn't going to leave Nathan.  She remained by his side, holding onto him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 5:30 am

The shapeshifter nodded and said, "Let's take Matthew to his room first."

She led the way upstairs to Matthew's room so he could be laid to rest. Meanwhile, Lady Penelope looked gently at Alex and said, 

"You can put Nerine down on the sofa, darling."

Nathan frowned at Lisianthus and said, "It's best you don't start a fight you are bound to lose, queen."

He really didn't feel up to fighting, especially that he knew inside that he was at fault although it was never intentional. But Lisianthus wouldn't have it. Her grip tightening on her sword, she angrily and tearfully replied, 

"The only one who'll lose here is you. I'll make you regret what you did. I'll make you pay for it all."

Nathan groaned and quietly whispering to Helena, he said, "Listen to me and get out of here. I'll teleport you away from here."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 5:34 am

Ryan and the chancellor followed the shapeshifter upstairs to one of the room where they could have Matthew rest.

Meanwhile, Alex said, "I'll take my darling to a room, too.  I'll watch over her and wait for her to wake up."

Helena shook her head and immediately, she moved in front of Nathan, to protect him from Lisianthus' oncoming attack.  She tearfully said,

"Please, your Majesty, I'm upset by all of this, too, but this isn't the time.  I'm sure the captain will agree to fight you later if you still feel up to it then."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 5:40 am

The shapeshifter opened Matthew's room and led the way into it so Ryan and the chancellor could lay Matthew down on the bed for him to rest.

Lady Penelope looked sadly at Alex and didn't know what to say. It pained her heart to see him in denial but she didn't have the heart to say anything. Her eyes teared up and she cried quietly but didn't say anything.

Lisianthus replied angrily, "Get out of the way, Helena. You're defending the one who just killed your friend, my cousin. I can't forgive him for that. I can't just let him go like this. He has to pay for his crimes."

Nathan summoned a dark magic sword and moving in front of Helena, he replied, "Bring it on, queen. But don't forget I warned you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 5:47 am

Ryan and the chancellor gently placed Matthew on the bed and once Matthew looked comfortable, Ryan said,

"Ok, I hope Matthew wakes up soon, but he's going to be so disappointed that his spell didn't work."

Alex noticed Lady Penelope's tears and smiling a bit at her, he said, "Don't worry, my lady.  My darling will wake up and then she'll tell us that we worried over her for nothing.  And then she and I can raise our baby together.  I'll bring her upstairs and watch over her."

He then headed upstairs before anyone could say anything.

Helena replied, "I'm not defending him.  I wanted Nerine to be free way before things got like this.  A part of me blames him, too, for this but this isn't the time for fighting.  It-it's not what Nerine would have wanted."

She cried quietly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 5:58 am

The shapeshifter sighed sadly and replied, 

"I don't know what went wrong. He told me that if her body glowed in green, then it would mean that the spell worked. And it did. But nothing changed. She's gone."

Lady Penelope broke down in tears although she had tried to contain herself as much as possible. Lycoris had taken a seat nearby although the expression on her face hadn't changed.

Lisianthus frowned angrily at Helena and replied, 

"So when is the time? You want me to just leave him be? I can't do that. Nerine wouldn't forgive me if I let her killer stay around freely. Get out of the way if you don't want me to fight you, too, Helena. She-she was your friend. You should want the same thing I do."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 6:03 am

Ryan replied, "I don't understand.  Matthew seemed certain that he knew what he was doing and I observed him.  He wasn't using dark magic or anything, so I assumed he did everything correctly."

Alex made his way to his room and gently placed Nerine on the bed.  Then he took a seat next to her, remaining by her side, keeping a watchful vigil.

Helena replied, "Revenge isn't going to bring Nerine back.  Don't you think I want her back, too?  I was ready, willing to give up my life to save hers."

She looked tearfully at Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 6:07 am

The shapeshifter sighed and replied, "Maybe we were late. He said time was important so maybe that was it."

She paused then worry in her voice, she quietly said, "I'm worried about Alex. He-he refuses to believe she's gone."

Lisianthus tearfully cried, "It might not bring her back but at least she'll rest in her grave when she knows that her murderer got what he deserved as well. Now get out of the way, Helena. Please. I don't want to fight you as well."

She readied her sword, ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 6:14 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, I know.  I wish there was something we could do for him."

Helena replied, "Can't we just agree on some sort of cease-fire for now and then resume this later?  This really isn't the time.  Please, Your Majesty, I'm begging you.  Don't do this."

She looked tearfully at Lisianthus, her eyes pleading her to spare a bit of mercy for now.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 6:18 am

The shapeshifter was silent for a moment then quietly said, "I know what he is going through. No one understands that pain as much as I do."

She had lost her husband and her baby, so she knew it all too well. She said, "I'll talk to him. Running away from the truth won't make anything better."

Lisianthus had tears all over her face as well, and inwardly, she didn't feel up to fighting either. She was moved by her anger and desire to avenge Nerine but she didn't feel strong nor in shape. Gritting her teeth, she reluctantly put down her sword and tearfully replied, 

"Just for you, Helena. But I am not having any mercy on him later. I'll make him pay dearly and nothing will stop me from that."

She wiped away her tears then called for her pegasus. She then got on it and flew away from the mansion, followed by her soldiers on their pegasi as well.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 6:22 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, I agree.  Perhaps Bryan and Rosaline could come here and console him as well.  They're still at the castle here, I believe."

Helena breathed a sigh of relief and sadness once Lisianthus and her soldiers had left the grounds.  She then looked at Nathan and said,

"I wish I could forget all this.  I wish this had never happened."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 6:25 am

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "Well, do what you can for him. I will do my best to talk to him too."

She paused then said, "We should let Matthew rest. Are you going back to the gods' world?"

Nathan made his sword disappear and looking sadly at Helena, he quietly said, 

"I am sorry. I know nothing I say or do can ever make up for this. I know I am partly responsible. But I never meant for things to go this way. I didn't want a fight nor I was planning on hurting her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: