Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 5:05 am

(No problem.)

The shapeshifter raised both her eyebrows and replied, "And what is that going to do? Oh, she is going to apologize? Will that bring back my husband or child?"

She paused then her voice getting husky again, she continued almost in a groan, 

"Nothing will calm the fire inside me, but seeing that brat see justice. You know justice? She can't take the people we love away from us and then continue her life happily. That isn't justice."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 5:08 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Alex replied, "But what if she were to realize the error of her ways?  What if she were to acknowledge them and apologize to you?  Would you find it in your heart to forgive her or would you still hate her then?"

He sighed and continued, "I know Sia isn't perfect but I truly don't believe she's a terrible person although she's made huge mistakes."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 5:17 am

The shapeshifter was only becoming angrier, as Alex's words got on her nerves as he continued to defend Lisianthus. 

Controlling herself as much as she could, she replied,

"Listen, Alex. If you're so worried about your friend and her fate, go ahead and stand by her side when I decide to go after her. Fight by her side and we can go back to being enemies again. I won't blame you for anything and I won't ask you for anything. That's all I can do for you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 5:33 am

Alex shook his head and replied, "I don't want to be your enemy.  I want to be your friend.  I know that may be hard to believe but it's true.  I want to try to understand you better and just to be here for you always."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 5:42 am

The shapeshifter rolled her eyes and in a sarcastic tone, she replied, 

"Really now? My friend? I don't think so, Alex. By the way you're talking and the things you're saying now, you're the queen's friend, not mine."

She took a seat at her bed and after taking a quiet sigh, she said, "Leave, Alex. You can tell my mom that you tried but I am stubborn. She won't blame you for anything. I have nothing else to say and I don't want to talk about this with anyone. I am set on my goal and there's no changing it. It's all I live for currently."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 5:44 am

Alex looked sad and replied, "Will nothing change your mind?  I mean, if your husband and child were brought back before you, would you still want to take revenge?  I mean, I know it's not actually possible but I just wonder."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 5:54 am

The shapeshifter didn't reply immediately, but then she quietly said, a sad tone in her voice,

"Well, you said it. It's not possible. Nothing will bring them back. So that question is useless. I don't expect you to understand. No one truly understands anything unless they experience it for themselves."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 6:06 am

Alex gently replied, "Then help me to understand."

He approached closer to the shapeshifter and then asked,

"Could you tell me about them?  What they were like?  How you felt when you were around them?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 6:27 am

The shapeshifter was a little surprised by the question and had it been anyone else, she would have brushed them away immediately. But for some reason, it was different when it came to Alex. 

Looking down at the ground, she softly said, 

"Well, I haven't seen anything of my baby girl because she didn't even have the chance to come to life...but I know how much I and Dmitri were looking forward to receiving her. I know him though. He was my first love. We didn't actually get along on our first meeting, but as we got to know each other better, we knew we were made for each other."

She bit her lower lip as recalling those memories brought such a nostalgic feeling that it hurt.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 6:32 am

Alex listened as the shapeshifter recalled of her husband and unborn baby to him and he was glad that she was opening up to him.  He asked,

"I'm curious but how come the two of you didn't get along the first time you met?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 6:35 am

The shapeshifter actually smiled a bit as she recalled the answer to that, and she quietly replied,

"He was the son of the head of the fire magic department in the academy, a respected army soldier and the dream knight of all the academy's ladies. I was only a student back then trying to get enrolled. Well, he saw me, probably liked how I looked, and tried to flirt with me. I guess you can imagine how I reacted to that. He took it that I hurt his pride and prestige, and decided that if I don't defeat him in a battle, I won't get enrolled. But I did, and I guess he fell in love with me then. He saw I was different."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 6:37 am

Alex nodded happily and replied, "I see.  I can certainly understand where he's coming from.  So after that, did he try to woo you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 6:38 am

The shapeshifter smiled softly and replied, "Yeah, you can say that, and he eventually did, I guess. Then we got married. A typical love story, maybe."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 6:43 am

Alex replied, "Perhaps but a very sweet one.  I can see how special he is to you.  What did he look like?"

He looked genuinely curious, as he wanted to picture the shapeshifter's husband in his head.

(Getting sleepy now so I'll get off for the night.  I'll post in the morning before I go to work and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 12:34 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

The shapeshifter took a breath, then she quietly replied,

"He was tall and muscular. Brown-haired with a pair of deep brown eyes. He was handsome and he had a smile on his face all the time. A powerful fire sorcerer, a talented swordsman and a respected soldier in the army. The first and only man my heart beat for."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 4:49 pm

Alex smiled softly and replied, "He sounds like a wonderful man.  He sure is lucky to have your undying love.  I know he is."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 2:48 am

The shapeshifter frowned slightly and replied, 

"Maybe he is, but that love will mean nothing if I don't avenge him. He was killed cruelly in front of Cephiron's people at her hands. And she didn't stop at that-she wanted to burn down anything that had to down with him, including his wife and their expected baby. She'll pay for that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 3:54 am

Alex sighed inwardly and replied, "I understand how you feel but let me ask you this.  Do you think this is what he would want?"

(Just got back from work and I have some things to take care of but I should be back later to post more.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 5:01 am

(Coolies. I'll be here until you come and all. XD)

The shapeshifter paused and smirking to herself, she shook her head and replied,

"No. I know that he wouldn't. You know," she turned to face Alex for a moment then looking away again, she replied, "Don't get me wrong, but you actually remind me of him in a lot of ways. He wouldn't have been to seek revenge or think it was rightful. He had that naiveness in him too. But even if he were here, I wouldn't have listened to him."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 5:51 am

(Free now.  I might be gaming or watching Twitch streams but I'll be here until I turn in for the night and all.  ^^)

Alex replied, "And why wouldn't you have listened to him?"

He was trying to understand the shapeshifter's thinking as best he could so that he could help her without harm coming to Lisianthus in the process.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 5:54 am

(Coolie. ^^)

The shapeshifter groaned and replied angrily, "Because it's not a matter of what he would have wanted. It's a matter of justice, of that queen getting what she deserves. She's been the cause of many people's suffering, including mine. So she destroys my life and I let her be? Continue hers happily and peacefully?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 5:57 am

Alex replied, "And you wouldn't have respected your husband's wishes?  Getting revenge is just that much more important to you?"

He looked a bit saddened as he heard the shapeshifter's words.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 6:04 am

The shapeshifter was getting irritated by where Alex was going with this, and her anger growing, she replied,

"Yes, it is that much important to me. You don't understand anything, do you? All you care about is protecting your friend, no matter what she did, no matter what she committed and no matter how many lives she destroyed. And that's fine with me, you know. Just go and protect her when I go after her. It is that simple, you know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 6:16 am

Alex shook his head and replied, "No, that's not it at all.  I mean, I am worried about Sia.  I'm not going to lie about that but I care about you.  I just think that doing this isn't going to make you happy.  It's not going to heal your pain that's inside of you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 6:25 am

The shapeshifter turned away and still irritated, she replied, 

"Well, I can definitely try, can't I? I have nothing else to live for anyways. Everything was taken away from me at her hands. And stop saying that you care about me. It's better to just come out and be clear about what you really want. If you actually cared, you would have at least understood."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: