Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 7:32 am

(Ok. XD)

A little after Matthew had woken up, Lycoris started to open her eyes and wake up as well. However, her looks were softer, indicating it was the real Lycoris in control, not her other self. The other Lycoris let her have control on purpose although she promised Matthew otherwise, as though she wanted to show the real Lycoris how close she and Matthew had become, and that she had no place between them any longer.

She looked a little confused as she came to and although she could feel a presence so close to her, she couldn't guess who that could be.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 7:37 am

As Matthew noticed Lycoris waking up, he was about to greet her when he looked carefully at her face.  He guessed that it was the actual Lycoris in control and that confused him, as the other one had said that she would remain in control.  Thinking of what to do, he quickly removed his arms around Lycoris and getting up, he said,

"Umm, hey, uhh, I'm sorry.  Well, you may have guessed what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 7:43 am

Lycoris took a moment to process everything, and was shocked to find out that this presence was none other than Matthew's. She blushed deeply and instinctively put the blanket over her in shyness. She was lost for words for a moment but then she quietly said, 

"You-you and my other self have gotten really quite close, right? I-I..."

She didn't know what to say or how to feel. Did she have the right to object any longer, or has her other self already taken over her life that much?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 7:47 am

Matthew blushed deeply and replied, "Uhh yeah, we have.  I'm sorry.  I mean, this must be very weird and uncomfortable for you and I don't want to make you feel like that.  Will you forgive me?"

(Getting sleepy so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll post in the morning and then I have work and all so yeah.  XD  Anyway, nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 4:20 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris was silent for a few moments, as though she was still processing everything, or she was rather trying to understand how much control her other self has taken over her body and her whole life. 

Biting her lower lip, she nodded slowly and quietly replied, "Yes, don't worry. Just-just please don't repeat that again?"

She was holding back her tears as much as she could, as she didn't want to break down in front of Matthew.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 5:35 pm

Matthew nodded and replied, "I-I understand."

He paused and then asked, "Would you like me to ask Olivia to help you get ready for the day?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 5:54 am

Lycoris nodded and quietly replied, "Yes, please."

She took a deep breath and calmed herself down, figuring that she needed to think of a solution rather than cry over the situation. Matthew was clearly on her other self's side and she couldn't depend on him for help any longer.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 6:23 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Ok."

As he left the room to find Olivia, he gave one more look towards Lycoris and quietly said,

"I'm sorry."

He then left the room, heading to Olivia's.

(Ahh I was wondering if I might ask for your opinion on something.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 6:29 am

(Yup, sure, of course. ^^)

Lycoris waited patiently until Olivia arrived but couldn't help tearing up a little as she was alone. She had a feeling that sooner or later, Matthew would completely help her other side and she couldn't stand that. She felt suddenly alone and helpless. Who could she turn to for help now?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 6:36 am

(Thanks.  ^^  I talked to Folke about this already and have his opinion but I'll ask you, too.  Basically, one of the owners of the site I volunteer edit at recently said that editors would now have to edit news, too.  Now before, editors were only required to edit game reviews but since news have been getting the bigger hits, the owner wants the editors to start posting news, too.  There are a couple of people who do post news but now the owner wants more.  Now, this kind of bothers me because when I signed up to volunteer, I only agreed to edit reviews and since reviews aren't an every day thing, I could have breaks.  But posting news would be pretty much a daily thing and there are some days that I just don't have the time at all to do it, unless I sacrifice my destress time or whatnot so yeah.  So I would just quit.  However, the owner also said that there is a possibility that staff and such would start getting paid.  It depends if the sponsors who want to fund the site will sign on.  Now, if that happens, I would stay on despite the heavier workload.  But this isn't a guarantee so I don't know what to do.  One editor recently left and the one who's been around the longest has been constantly sick.  A new editor has been awol for a few days now and well, I've been busy editing for the VN I'm getting paid to do.  So yeah, I'd like your opinion on this and sorry for the long explanation.  O.O)

Matthew soon found Olivia, who was already awake and ready for the day.  He asked her to help Lycoris get ready and also discreetly mentioned to try to start up a conversation with her.  Olivia nodded and after leaving her room, she headed to Lycoris' room.  Knocking on the door, she said,

"Miss, are you awake?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 7:10 am

(Hmm I think it would be a good idea to stay around for a little bit, see how things go. Will there be a true chance of getting paid or no? But if you find out that the workload is too much for you and there is no chance of getting paid anytime soon, then you can drop out. It's volunteer work after all and you can quit whenever you want, right? And sorry for the late post. My mom called for me and all. XD)

As Lycoris heard Olivia's voice, she quickly wiped away her tears and replied,

"Yes, Olivia, I am awake. Please come in."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 7:16 am

(Ahh no problem and yeah, I was thinking of staying around for a little bit.  I'd have to make it a point to let the owner know that there will be days I will not be available to post news at all and he said that he'll also try to find more editors.  It was something on my mind since now I have this VN editing work and another person contacted me for paid editing work for a webcomic he's doing although it hasn't started yet, so things are getting pretty busy for me.  Oh and I also have another new class starting next week.  XD)

Olivia opened the door and after entering Lycoris' room, she quietly closed it behind her.  Gently, she said,

"Good morning, miss."

She gazed at Lycoris' face and worry overcoming her, she asked,

"Miss, I don't mean to intrude but are you all right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 7:19 am

(Woot, I am glad things are working out for you. Hug And yup, I think that's the best course of action to take. XD)

Lycoris quickly smiled a little, trying to hide her sadness. She replied, 

"Good morning, Olivia. Yes, I am fine. Will you please help me get ready and all?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 7:25 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Olivia nodded and replied, "Of course, miss."

She paused and then said, "I know it's none of my business but if something is troubling you, something that you do not wish for anyone else to know, you can tell me.  I promise that I'll do my best to help."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 7:29 am

Lycoris was silent for a moment, as though she wondered whether she could tell Olivia what was on her mind. But then she decided against it. After all, Olivia was Matthew's maid and she would definitely take her master's side no matter what. 

So she smiled a little and said, "Of course, Olivia. I know that. But don't worry about me, ok? I am really fine."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 7:32 am

Olivia looked disappointed by Lycoris' reply but she said,

"Ok.  But please, if there's anything, even if it's something about the master, I don't want you to feel afraid to tell me.  He's a good man but he does have his faults.  He won't admit it but he can be blind to certain things."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 7:40 am

Lycoris was having second thoughts about the matter but she decided not to say everything at least. She sighed and quietly said, with a sad tone in her voice,

"Well, he-he definitely is blind to a lot of things this time. Or maybe he just doesn't want to see it. Or maybe he does but he likes it."

She bit her lower lip, tears coming back to her eyes.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 7:42 am

Olivia took a seat next to Lycoris and gently patting her hand, she said,

"Please tell me, miss.  Has the master hurt you in some way?  I couldn't help but notice when he asked me to help you get ready, his eyes looked sad and I thought he might have behaved inappropriately although I would never dare to tell him so directly."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 7:48 am

Lycoris did her best to hold back her tears although it was becoming more difficult. She replied quietly,

"I-I don't know if I even have the right to blame him for anything but I-I can't help but feel disappointed at him. You-you might have encountered my other self. Well, Matthew likes her and she likes him or she uses him, I don't know. And I-I don't know but I expected him to stand by my side yet he is at hers. Then I get back control this morning and he-he...he is in bed with me. And I am feeling suddenly alone. Totally alone."

Her tears had overwhelmed her by then, despite how much she fought them back.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 7:53 am

Olivia was in shock as she listened to Lycoris tell her of what had happened and she wrapped her arms around her in a hug.  She said,

"I'm sorry, miss.  I'm so sorry.  I had no idea the master was behaving so disrespectfully."

She had a few ideas on how Lycoris could fight the situation but she held them for now, deciding to hold Lycoris in her arms and comfort her like a mother would.

(I'm quite sleepy so I'll go to bed now.  Work was tiring and all that but I'll post again in the morning before I go to work and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 5:19 pm

(I am making this post a little past midnight my time. After you logged off, I went to have lunch and all but then we heard someone knocking the door real hard. Turns out that there was an serious electric fire at the floor below us and things could have gotten really ugly. Thank goodness they were able to calm it down in time but it was such a scare. :/)

Lycoris couldn't help it and getting overwhelmed by her emotions, she broke down in tears in Olivia's arms, holding on to her and getting a little comforted by her presence. She was like this for some moments, before she eventually calmed down a little. Quietly, she said,

"I-I am sorry, Olivia. I didn't mean to burden you with how I feel."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 5:43 pm

(O.O  I'm glad you're all right.  That is scary.   Hug)

Olivia shook her head and replied, "It's all right, miss, and I'm glad you told me.  Things do seem to be troubling indeed.  If I may be of some help, without directly intervening, of course, perhaps you should tell the master how you feel.  Plead with him without sounding desperate.  He may be leaning more towards this other personality because she's been able to make a stronger connection with him.  I know he already has feelings for you and well..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 1:05 pm

(Yup, it definitely is. Thank goodness it passed. ^^; And sorry I wasn't able to post today. I went out with my mom for the day and all. ^^; )

Lycoris sighed sadly and replied,

"I-I know how Matthew feels towards me although I am beginning to think that his feelings are mainly for my other self. Or-or perhaps it is as you say, it is because she returned his feelings, so he became closer to her...But I-I can't use him like that, Olivia. I can't pretend to return his feelings just so he doesn't help her anymore. I-I just wish he respects how I feel. Realize that I am the real Lycoris, not her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 5:35 pm

(Aww it's ok.  I ended up spending the evening gaming and all to relax so it's all good.  ^^)

Olivia looked thoughtful and replied, "It seems like the master is getting himself all confused when it comes to you two.  I haven't met this other one of yours so I can't say anything about how she is..."

She paused and then asked, "Is there no chance you could ever have feeling for the master, even if it weren't for this situation?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 3:00 am

(Coolies. ^^ I'll make this post now although I probably won't be able to post again today. The workers arrived to change the electricity cables of the whole block so sooner or later, they are going to shut off the power to continue working and all. ^^)

Lycoris blushed a little and after a moment of silence, she replied quietly,

"Matthew is a wonderful man, and any woman would love to be close to him and have his love. But I-I...I already have someone else in my heart and I can't help how I feel. But even if that is not the case, why get him attached to me when my days are counted? That's not fair. Why would I do that to him?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: