Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 4:36 am

(No problem. XD)

Lycoris was silent for a moment but then guessing what Matthew was thinking about, she sighed and replied,

"If you are thinking about that time in town, she wasn't flirting with him out of admiration. She was only getting on Nerine's nerves."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 4:39 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew replied, "I see.  Listen, do you want me to try talking to her?  I think she'd be willing to listen to me.  I can understand your concerns and why you think the way you do about her."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 4:48 am

Lycoris shook her head and replied,

"No, it doesn't matter. I don't want anything from her. All I want is to be left alone, and to take decisions myself for myself, without having her put her nose into it. It-it isn't my fault that she was created. I-I don't know where she came from but she can't be part of me. I-I don't have that much darkness inside of me."

She became tearful again as she thought that this other personality could actually be a reflection of her inner feelings.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 4:52 am

Matthew wrapped his arms around Lycoris as he could sense how fearful she was and replied,

"Everyone has some darkness inside.  It's nothing to be ashamed of.  She just acts more from it.  But we all have some.  Even I do.  It's how much we discipline ourselves on whether to act upon it or refrain from doing so."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 5:11 am

Lycoris shook her head, fearful of accepting that truth. She replied,

"Maye that's true but does-does it mean that I am a terrible person that the bad in me was able to create this personality? But I never meant to be this way. I-I never thought of hurting anyone. I-I always put everyone else before I even think of myself."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 5:24 am

Matthew shook his head and replied, "No, you aren't terrible at all.  You're wonderful.  You're the most wonderful woman that I know.  I don't think of your other self as this horrible presence.  I believe she was created from the hidden anger you felt at being hurt and mistreated, even if this is something that you don't readily admit to yourself."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 5:45 am

Lycoris couldn't help but blush a little despite how sad she felt, and curiosity getting to her, she replied,

"How-how can you love us both then, if we're so different?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 5:54 am

Matthew looked thoughtful and replied, "Well, from my point of view, yes, you two do have your differences but you're both also similar in some ways.  Those similarities are what make my heart beat for you both.  The way you both smile lights up a room, the curiosity you two share.  My entire being feels so warm and happy just being around you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 6:08 am

Lycoris blushed even more deeply as she heard Matthew's gentle words and her tongue was tied for a moment. Hanging her head down, she quietly said,

"I am sorry, Matt. I-I never wanted or meant that you fall in love with me, or with us. How would I do that when I know that my days alive are counted? I-I am really sorry, Matt."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 6:15 am

Matthew shook his head and replied, "Hey, it's not your fault.  No one can control whom we end up falling in love with and I know that you don't feel the same way about me.  But I don't regret ever my feelings for you and I never will.  My heart will always beat for you, Lycoris."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 6:32 am

Lycoris felt her heart warm up as she heard Matthew's words and part of her felt bad that she didn't return his feelings, as they were genuine and honest. She took a breath then replied quietly,

"So what do you want me to do? My other self and I are at odds and both of us want completely different things."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 6:36 am

Matthew replied, "Yeah, that is a problem.  It would be great if you two would agree to talk things out.  But hmm, I'll need to think about this.  There must be a way for everyone to get what they want.  The chances are small but they are there."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 6:59 am

Lycoris replied quietly, "Well, if you find a way so only I could disappear and she could have the body for herself, I guess that's a solution, right? As if there is a way to have only myself sacrificed for the devils' world but I don't think that's possible, right?"

(Ahh I have to log off a little early as I'm going out with my mom in a bit and all. I'll post when I make it back though, of course. See you tomorrow, phoenix. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 7:08 am

(Ahh ok. Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)

Matthew shook his head and replied, "No, I'm not going to accept that.  You're too important."

He wrapped his arms around Lycoris in a fierce, protective hug.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 2:52 pm

Lycoris sighed sadly and replied quietly,

"Please, Matt. I-I thought you were supporting me on what I want. Please don't let your feelings get into the way of that. I-I won't change my decision."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2017 5:12 pm

Matthew replied, "I'm sorry if I'm being selfish but you really are too important to me.  And just because I am in love, that doesn't mean I've abandoned all the plans to save the devils' world.  You still want that, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 5:26 am

Lycoris nodded and replied,

"Yes, of course. At-at least, I can feel like my existence was actually useful. But you understand that sacrificing my powers to the devils' world means ending my life, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 5:51 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "That is the known way but there is another way, isn't there?  A way that wouldn't require sacrificing your life.  Wouldn't you want to take that option instead?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 3:52 pm

(Sorry I couldn't post more earlier. I had a very busy day between work and house chores and all. Hopefully I'll be more available tomorrow and all. ^^; )

Lycoris was confused, wondering what Matthew was talking about. She replied,

"What do you mean exactly? Is there such a way? Something that can save the devils' world without sacrificing my life?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 5:37 pm

(No worries.  I was really exhausted yesterday from work, as it was busier than usual, so it's all good.  ^^)

Matthew nodded and replied, "There is.  But you would need to take a leap of faith.  It would be a miracle but one I believe can happen.  Would you be willing to take it, Lycoris?  Would you be willing to take this option?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 5:22 am

(Coolies. ^^)

Lycoris was more curious to know what Matthew was talking about and although she knew about the true love miracle, she didn't think that Matthew would also know about it. She replied,

"Well, if I know what you're talking about. What is that miracle?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 5:56 am

Matthew took a deep breath and replied, "An act of true love, Lycoris.  For someone to love you so deeply and for you to love them back in return, then the devils' world would be saved and you will still be here.  I-I know I'm not the one you love but Alex does still love you.  I can tell by the way he looks at you."

(I'm multi-tasking so if I'm slow in posting, that's why.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 6:28 am

(No problem and sorry for the delay. I was taking care of some stuff but I am here now. xD)

Lycoris didn't reply right away but after thinking things over for a moment, she sighed sadly and replied,

"I-I know about this miracle but who knows if it will work out? And...And even if Alex still harbors some feelings for me, he can't show them. We can never express those feelings but deep inside ourselves. I-I don't think that will work."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 6:41 am

(No worries.  ^^)

Matthew countered, "But how can you be so sure?  You know, I could talk to Alex.  When it comes to you, I'm sure he'd help out how he can.  I wish I was the one you could love but since it's Alex, I do want things to work out between you two."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 6:45 am

Lycoris quickly shook her head and replied, 

"No, please. I-I don't want Alex to know anything about this. Please...you-you don't know how bad things were between him and Nerine because of me. If anything about me comes up again, things might get bad again and I-I don't want that."

She paused then softly said, 

"I-I really appreciate how much you want to help me, Matt. I-I wish...I wish I felt the same for you. You deserve it. You truly do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: