Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 5:17 pm

(Ahh ok.  ^^)

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "And I'm sure the chefs would love to have you in the kitchen as much as possible."

He looked to the others and asked, "Is everyone enjoying dessert?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 4:16 pm

Lady Penelope nodded happily and said, "Yes, it's quite delicious. The pudding tastes just right and not too sweet."

The chancellor nodded and smiling in agreement, he said, "Indeed and it's the perfect dessert to have right about sushi."."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 5:22 pm

Alex added, "I'm glad that I saved room for dessert.  It was worth it."

Matthew grinned and replied, "I'm glad to hear it."  He continued to eat his pudding and drink his hot chocolate, soon finishing them both.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 2:51 am

(I am finally done with this hectic week so I am more free now. ^^ I am really sorry I wasn't able to post the past couple of days. I am still a bit busy since I have to prepare for my finals and all but at least I can post a bit regularly now. ^^)

Lycoris was soon done with her share of dessert as well and smiling happily, she said,

"That was the best chocolate I've tasted yet. I think chocolate pudding is my new favorite dessert."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 3:54 am

(Congrats.  I'll try to post as much as I can as well.  ^^)

Alex nodded and replied, "Chocolate pudding is a wonderful dessert indeed."

Matthew added, "The servants will love having it, too.  The chefs always make sure to make plenty for everyone."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 4:11 pm

(Thanks. ^^ I had a lot of chores to take care of today but I should be around more regularly starting tomorrow. XD)

Lycoris nodded happily then seeing how the whole party was gathered, she remembered something and happily said,

"Ahh Matt, Lady Penelope and I thought earlier of heading to the park in town for the evening. It would be a relaxing way to spend it. Why don't we all go? It would be a lot of fun."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri May 05, 2017 5:26 pm

(Nice.  XD  I have work this afternoon but I'll be back online this evening so we should be able to post regularly.  ^^)

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Ahh yes, that's right.  He looked to the others and said, "How about it?"

Alex looked to Nerine.  Even though he wanted to go out with the others, he thought that she might have felt differently.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat May 06, 2017 2:26 am

(Coolies. ^^)

Nerine didn't really want to join the others but as she noticed Alex's look towards her, she could tell that he wanted to go. Not wanting to spoil it for him, and thinking that she could keep him all to herself while still enjoying their time, she said,

"Sure. It's been a long while since we've been to the park in town. It will be a nice way to spend the evening."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat May 06, 2017 2:47 am

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yes, we'd love to."

Matthew's dad looked thoughtful and replied, "Well, if everyone is going, I don't see why I shouldn't join as well."

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "That's great.  We should get going soon and take the necessary precautions."  He looked to Lady Penelope and asked, "Do you think your daughter would like to join us?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat May 06, 2017 4:13 am

Lady Penelope's expression changed a bit and smiling sadly, she said,

"I am not sure. I don't think so but I'll go to her and suggest the idea to her. Perhaps she might come."

The chancellor said, "I'll join you as well then. I'm interested in checking out the park in town."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat May 06, 2017 4:55 am

(Here now.  I might be slow in posting at times but I'll try to post as much as I can.  ^^)

Matthew nodded and replied, "Great.  How about we all gather at the entrance while Lady Penelope checks up on her daughter?  I should probably get some cloaks as well, as it might get a bit chilly."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat May 06, 2017 5:22 am

(Ok. I am here now as well and no problem. XD)

Lady Penelope nodded and replied, "I won't take long."

She got up and after curtseying politely to everyone, she left the dining room and headed to the shapeshifter's bedroom.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat May 06, 2017 5:58 am

(Thanks.  XD)

As Lady Penelope went to check on the shapeshifter, Matthew took out cloaks with hoods for Lycoris, Alex, Nerine, and the chancellor.  Handing them to the others, he said,

"You should put these on, just in case.  There shouldn't be many people out at this time but best to be cautious."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat May 06, 2017 6:05 am

Nerine and Lycoris, as well as the chancellor, took the cloaks from Matthew and as they put them on, the chancellor nodded in agreement and said,

"It's true. We have to be careful just in case. We needn't forget that the king and queen are looking for Lycoris."

Meanwhile, Lady Penelope paid her daughter a visit and told her about the outing but as expected, the shapeshifter told her that she didn't want to accompany them.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat May 06, 2017 6:54 am

Matthew nodded and said, "I see.  I'm saddened but not surprised.  Do you want a cloak as well, my lady?  We're about ready to go out."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat May 06, 2017 7:19 am

(Ahh Lady Penelope hadn't returned downstairs yet but ok. XD)

Lady Penelope nodded and replied, "That would be nice, darling. Thank you."

She took the cloak Matthew handed to her and after she put it on, she followed the party to outside.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat May 06, 2017 7:24 am

(Ooops sorry.  I misread your previous post.  XD)

Matthew gently held Lycoris' arm and led the way outside to the park in town where the party would enjoy a nice, peaceful evening.  As Matthew expected, there were only a few people out at this time and they were just the usual townsfolk enjoying the evening atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat May 06, 2017 7:28 am

(No problem. XD)

As the party arrived at the park and started taking their walk around, Lycoris smiled softly and taking a deep breath, she said,

"The weather is really beautiful and it's quiet and peaceful. It's perfect to spend the evening here."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat May 06, 2017 7:32 am

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Yup, it sure is.  Most of the businesses are closed by now and there are very few people.  And it's just us here in the park so we have it all to ourselves."

He described their surroundings to Lycoris so he could have her imagine how everything looked.

(Getting sleepy so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat May 06, 2017 4:42 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris listened with great attention to every detail Matthew told her, and she could paint a picture in her mind of her surroundings. Smiling softly, she said,

"I've been here with Ryan before and he used to use his magic to make me see. I think things are still as beautiful as they were back then."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat May 06, 2017 5:14 pm

Matthew nodded and replied, "Things here don't tend to change much, unless it's due to the changing of the seasons, of course.  I-I wish I could help you to see again."

He looked slightly saddened, as he really could help Lycoris regain her vision but it seemed that Lycoris would refuse his offer.  Yet, he didn't want to blame her for refusing it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun May 07, 2017 5:44 am

Lycoris was a bit surprised with Matthew's comment but smiling softly, she said,

"Matt, I am not bothered anymore by my blindness. I mean, of course I wish I could see like everyone else but I am not as saddened as I used to be any longer. I can use my imagination to see everything around me just fine, you know. And it kind of helped me appreciate a lot of things without judging them by looks or anything like that. So yeah, please don't feel saddened."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun May 07, 2017 6:18 am

Matthew nodded and gently squeezed Lycoris' hand, silently telling her that he understood.  He did want to help Lycoris be able to see again but it seemed that she was resigned on being blind forever.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun May 07, 2017 6:29 am

The party continued enjoying their time around the park and Nerine did her best to keep Alex in her company, wanting him to stay away from Lycoris especially.

Lady Penelope looked around and happily commented, "The park here is very beautiful and quite peaceful."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun May 07, 2017 6:42 am

Matthew's dad nodded and replied, "It sure is.  I'm glad we came here."

Alex looked to Nerine and asked, "How are you enjoying the park at this time, darling?  It's really nice here in the evening, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: