Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 6:13 am

(Ahh yeah, I totally understand.  XD  And at least it'll be a few months before the next big sales comes.  XD)

As Matthew ate his breakfast, he looked to the others and asked, "So how is everyone planning on spending their morning?"

Alex replied, "My darling and I will find something to do by ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 6:20 am

(Yup. XD)

Lady Penelope looked thoughtful and said, "Well, maybe my daughter and I can do something together as well."

She gave a happy look towards the shapeshifter although the latter didn't return it. The chancellor said, 

"I am thinking of going into town. I'll use a disguise, of course."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 6:26 am

Matthew replied, "Well, it sounds like we're all going to have quite the busy morning.  In that case, would it be better to meet up for dinner?  That way, we don't have to rush to do the things we want."

Alex looked thoughtful and replied, "That might be a good idea.  My darling and I can find something for ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 6:32 am

Lady Penelope nodded in agreement and replied, "I agree. That sounds like a good idea to me as well."

The chancellor agreed and the party continued eating their breakfast, soon finishing up.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 6:38 am

After everyone finished their breakfast, Matthew asked for the maids to begin clearing the table.  He turned to Lycoris and said, "I have to take care of a couple of things in my room first but it won't take long.  I'll need to go into town to buy the potions and ingredients.  Do you want to come with me or would you rather stay here?  Of course, we'd have to wear disguises if we're to go into town."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 6:42 am

Lycoris pouted cutely and replied, "Of course I am coming with you. I am not leaving you for the day."

She winked at him and continued, "And I'll take care of our disguises. I can cast magic easily, you know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 6:50 am

Matthew replied, "Ahh yeah, that's right.  Ok then.  Let me just go into my room first and take care of some things.  Can you wait in the living room or your room?  It'll only take a few minutes?"

He wanted to write up the letter to send to his colleague regarding Lycoris' condition.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 7:06 am

Lycoris pouted cutely but nodding, she said, "Ok. Take me to the living room and I'll wait there but don't keep me waiting, ok?"

(Ahh I'll have to log off now to help my brother with his studies as yesterday. :/ I am sorry about that but it's an important year for him and all so he can use all the help he can get. I'll post more tonight. Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 7:20 am

(Ahh no worries.  See you tomorrow, Love.  ^^)

Matthew nodded and replied, "All right."  He helped Lycoris to her feet and then took her to the living room.  There, he helped her to sit on the sofa and then said,

"Ok, I'll be back in a few minutes."

He then went into his room to write the note and ask one of the servants to deliver it to his friend in town.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 4:52 pm

Lycoris waited patiently in the living room although she couldn't help but wonder what things Matthew had to take care of. Despite that he showed the willingness to help her restore her eyesight, she couldn't trust him completely, as she had a feeling that he was still helping the shapeshifter and Lady Penelope behind her back.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 5:22 pm

Matthew finished his note and after a servant had taken it from him and went out to deliver it, he left his room and returned to Lycoris in the living room.  He then said,

"Ok, I'm all done.  We should get going now, right?  And you'll use your magic to disguise us?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 5:49 pm

Lycoris smiled and replied, 

"Welcome back. Yeah, we shouldn't waste any time."

She got up and casting her magic, she cast a spell and both of them changed appearance, looking different from their natural looks. Smirking, she asked, "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 9:45 pm

Matthew looked at Lycoris and then at himself, or at least of what he could see.  Nodding, he replied,

"Yes, this will definitely do.  No one will be able to recognize us in town."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 1:26 am

Lycoris grinned and replied, "Good."

She reached out to hold Matthew's arm and continued, "Well, in that case, let's get going."

(Ahh this will be my post for the day and all. XD I'll be going to the pharmacy in the mornings only on Thursday from now on so I won't be here to RP regularly but I'll post as usual for the rest of days. XD See you tomorrow, phoenix. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 3:04 am

(Ahh ok.  See you tomorrow, Love.  ^^)

Matthew nodded and gently holding Lycoris' arm, he led the way out of the house and towards town.  He was heading towards a shop that would sell the ingredients he would need so that's why he needed to go there.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 4:46 pm

Lycoris followed Matthew out of the house and as they headed towards town. She looked relaxed although she kept her guard up at the same time.

Not wanting to remain silent through the whole way, she happily spoke up and said,

"It's just you and me for the morning and afternoon. It's like a date, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 5:49 pm

Matthew stuttered and replied, "Y-yes, I suppose it is."

He thought it would be best to remain calm and composed around this other Lycoris but found it difficult at times to do so.

(I have work today so if I don't get a chance to post again before I go out, then yeah, I thought I'd let you know.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 6:26 pm

(I understand. ^^)

Although Matthew's answer was short, his stutter couldn't help but make Lycoris giggle a bit. Slyly, she replied,

"You know, you don't need to be so nervous. You aren't afraid of me, are you? I don't bite, you know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 10:33 pm

Matthew replied, "I know.  I guess I'm not used to dealing with this you."

He blushed, not knowing what else to say.

(I have to go to work now but I'll be back tonight to post some more.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 6:34 am

(Ok, take your time. ^^)

Lycoris pouted cutely and replied, 

"Really? You can deal with me the same way you deal with the other Lycoris. Am I that terrible that you don't know how to behave when I am around?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 6:53 am

(I'm back.  ^^)

Matthew replied, "No, you just take me by surprise.  But that's not a bad thing.  It's good for me to keep on my feet, know how to adjust and all that."

(Random but I wanted to ask if you know of any emo anime girls.  I'm thinking of revamping my Steam profile-need to prove a point to a certain someone and I'm in that mood so yeah-but I can't think of any.  Also, I'm going to change my info box but before I do so, I want to send you what I plan to post.  Of course, I'll send it to you in a PM.  I'd like a second opinion so it doesn't get misread or anything.  lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 6:56 am

(Welcome back. XD And hmm, I'll do a quick search for you and sure. XD I might know of some although I need to refresh my memory and all so I'll check and let you know. ^^)

Lycoris raised her eyebrows but then shrugging, she said, 

"Okay. Well, just be normal. I am not that scary and as long as you don't plan to hurt me, I won't hurt you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 7:02 am

(Ok, thanks.  ^^)

Matthew replied, "Of course I wouldn't hurt you.  I mean, I don't like what you're doing to the Lycoris we know but I am a doctor and I won't ever harm a life.  That is my oath."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 7:06 am

(Ahh I am still doing my search but there's a character that came to mind. She's called Dark Sakura from Fate/Stay Night. She's not exactly emo but if you look up any Google images for her, I think you'll find some pretty good pics that fit and all. XD)

Lycoris stopped walking as she heard Matthew's response and her look suddenly turned serious, almost dark. She replied,

"Really now? So by helping the shapeshifter and Lady Penelope sacrifice me, you're not helping them harm a life?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 7:15 am

(Ahh ok.  That one looks good.  I'd like more options so I can choose but yeah.  ^^)

Matthew sighed and replied, "I really would rather that Lycoris wouldn't sacrifice herself but it's what she wants and I'm not someone who's going to force them otherwise."

(Another random thing but when people get moody, like I've been lately, do you think it's best for people to let out their feelings?  I mean, not try to force them to be happy or anything when they don't feel that way.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: