Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 7:49 am

(Yup, I totally understand. Hmm this brings something to mind and I wondered about it before but your bf is on Steam too, right? Doesn't he read what you post about him there and all?)

Lady Penelope sighed as she heard Matthew's response and she didn't look surprised. She noticed Matthew's look and gave him one that meant that she knew what was up.

She nodded and replied, "Oh that's understandable. Well, I hope Nerine and Alex will show up soon. Tonight's dinner is quite special."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 7:54 am

(Oh there's no need to worry about that.  He keeps adding and unfriending me and currently, we're not friends on there.  He has ridiculous reasons for doing so but yeah, I can rant on Steam without it being a problem.  -.-)

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Me, too.  I can't wait for dinner."

A maid passed by and looking to her, Matthew asked if she would prepare a dinner and dessert plate for the shapeshifter and bring it her room.  The maid nodded and went into the kitchen to do so.

A few minutes later, Alex and Nerine entered the dining room and as they seated themselves, Alex said, "I hope we didn't keep everyone waiting."

(I'm getting tired now so I'll go to sleep but I'll post tomorrow before I go to work.  Thanks for listening to me rant tonight and nite, nite.  ^^  Hug)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 4:37 pm

(I see. :/ And no problem. Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lady Penelope smiled softly to Alex and Nerine and replied,

"Not at all, darlings. We just got here a little while ago."

Lycoris happily commented, "We're all present now, right? The dinner should be fetched soon, I hope. I am really excited to try the sushi. I hope I like it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 5:34 pm

(Thanks.  I'll make a post now and, of course, post more after I come back from work.  ^^)

Matthew grinned and replied, "Me, too."

A minute later, the maids came out of the kitchen and laid before the party delicious plates of sushi, fried noodles, and a few other foods.  They also laid down bowls of miso soup and in the middle of the table, they placed extra food in case anyone wanted more.  Then the maids curtseyed and left the room.  Matthew then said,

"This looks delicious.  Let's eat."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 3:41 am

(Ok. ^^ I am going out in a bit to college so I won't be here to post as usual but I'll be here tomorrow and we can post more then. ^^)

The party started eating, and Lycoris tried out the sushi first as she was quite curious about its taste. She tried out a piece and after tasting it thoroughly, she smiled and said,

"Interesting. The sushi tastes like nothing I've tried before. It has a really unique taste."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 4:29 am

(Ahh ok.  ^^)

Matthew took a piece of sushi and after eating it, he said, "Yup, it sure is tasty.  How is everyone enjoying the meal so far?"

He looked to the others for their replies.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 3:57 pm

Nerine smiled softly and politely replied, "It's quite delicious. The theme of the food is very interesting and everything is well-cooked."

Lady Penelope nodded happily and said, "It's my first time trying out this kind of food but it's truly delicious."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 5:35 pm

Alex happily replied, "It has been a while since I've eaten this but it sure is as delicious as I remember."

Matthew smiled and replied, "I'm glad to hear of it.  There are extras in the middle of the table in case anyone feels like having more after they're done with their plate."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 5:05 pm

(Sorry I couldn't post today at all. Yeah, you probably guessed that I was pretty busy and all. :/ I am really sorry about that. It's been a very hectic week and the next one will be as well although I am hoping things calm down a bit after that and all.)

Lady Penelope replied, "There's more than plenty for me and I would love to keep space for the dessert."

Lycoris nodded happily and said, "Yes, definitely, me too. I look forward to it very much."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 5:28 pm

(Ahh that's ok.  I had work unexpectedly yesterday so I got home a bit late and all.  ^^)

Alex enthusiastically replied, "Same here.  I can't wait to find out what we're having for dessert."

Matthew chuckled and replied, "You'll see.  It's going to be great."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 3:11 am

(Ok. ^^ I'll post now and I hope I will be able to post more later. XD)

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Yes, I totally agree there and I know Alex especially will absolutely love it."

Nerine was a bit annoyed as Lycoris continued to direct her words towards Alex, as she hated any sort of contact between the two even if it was completely normal.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 6:17 am

(Ok.  I just got back home and all but I'm going to check up on a few things and clean up after I make this post but then I'll be back.  XD)

Alex replied, "Then I can't definitely wait to find out what it is."

The party continued to eat their dinner and Matthew couldn't help but wonder a bit what was going on with the shapeshifter.  He wanted an opportunity to talk to Lady Penelope alone and hoped that the chance would come.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 4:30 pm

(Sorry I wasn't able to post again. :/ This week is really too hectic for me. ._. I'm sorry once more. I'll post again tomorrow and hopefully more regularly unless study comes in the way again.)

The party continued eating and although Lady Penelope was trying to look cheerful and happy, there was definitely something on her mind that worried her although she was doing her best to hide it.

The party continued eating happily and soon, they were starting to finish up.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 5:19 pm

(Awww it's ok, Love.  Your studies should come first and all.  ^^  I do have work this afternoon but I'll be back online in the evening so it shouldn't affect posting.  XD)

Matthew, Matthew's dad, and Alex soon finished their dinner and seeing that everyone was done, Matthew asked the maids to clear the empty dishes so that dessert could be brought out.  The maids did as requested and after a couple of minutes, the maids returned, carrying delicious bowls of chocolate pudding and cups of steaming hot chocolate.  Alex looked on brightly and said,

"Chocolate and pudding!  This is the best dessert yet!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 3:33 am

(Thanks for understanding. ^^ I'll be here to post later hopefully as well. ^^)

Lycoris grinned happily as she heard Alex's comment and happily said,

"See? I told you that you'll love tonight's dessert."

The chancellor smiled softly and said, "This looks delicious indeed and pudding is a light and sweet dessert."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 3:53 am

(Ok.  ^^)

Matthew said, "Let's dig in.  This looks so sweet and yummy."

He gave Lycoris a spoon and helped her to eat the pudding and then he began to eat his pudding as well.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 6:51 am

Lycoris started eating her pudding as well which was chilled and yummy. She happily said,

"Yum. This is my first time trying this dessert out and it's really delicious."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 7:25 am

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Yup, it sure is.  Just the right amount of ingredients and Lycoris' touch made it all possible."

Matthew's dad looked to Lycoris and asked, "You helped make this, Lycoris?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 7:30 am

Lycoris blushed a bit but nodding, she said,

"A little. The chef added the necessary ingredients and I helped stir them until they were right."

Lady Penelope giggled happily and said, "Looks like Lycoris could make a wonderful cook if she went after it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 7:51 am

Matthew grinned and replied, "Most definitely.  Lycoris would make a most excellent cook and the chefs loving having her in the kitchen."

He smiled lovingly at Lycoris.

(I'll go ahead and get off for the night now.  I'm sorry that we didn't get much time to post tonight.  My computer crashed earlier and after I started it up, everything has been loading too slowly.  This shouldn't be a problem tomorrow but yeah, I'm sorry about that.  :/  I'll post again tomorrow.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 7:56 am

(Ahh no problem, I understand. I hope the problem with your comp gets fixed. ^^ Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris blushed a little and replied,

"Thanks, Matt, and thank you, Lady Penelope. I do have an interest in cooking and I wish I could practice it more. It's a lot of fun."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 5:21 pm

(Thanks.  Thankfully, everything seems to be loading normally so it looks like things are ok.  ^^)

Matthew looked thoughtfully at Lycoris and said, "If there any recipes that you want to try cooking, you can always ask the chefs for help.  They surely wouldn't mind."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 4:58 pm

(Just got the chance to reply now. Yeah, I'm overwhelmed by the number of things I have to do and all. :/ I hope things get better by the end of this week and I am really sorry about this mess. :/)

Lycoris looked curious and replied,

"Really? Well, I don't really know any special recipes I'd like to try but maybe if I visit the kitchen often, I can help the chefs as much as I can with preparing different meals and all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 5:35 pm

(Awww it's all right.  I hope that you'll be able to take care of your things and that they'll settle down for you soon.  ^^)

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Sure, that would be great.  If you're in the mood for any particular tastes, you can suggest them to the chefs and they can make suggestions on what to cook for you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 3:58 pm

(Thanks for understanding. ^^ Yeah, it will continue to be so hectic for this week but hopefully it will get better after that.)

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "I'd love to do that sometime. I love cooking after all and I wish to try making as many kinds of food as possible."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: