Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 6:06 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yup, definitely."

Turning to the others, he then said, "After Lady Penelope returns, how do the rest of you wish to spend the afternoon?"

Matthew's dad replied, "If no one has need of me, I was planning on reading some books in the library."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 6:34 am

(Sorry for the delay. Had to have lunch and all. ^^)

The chancellor turned to Matthew's dad and said, "I hope you don't mind if I join you, sir? The library has a variety of books and it is quite enjoyable to pass the time there."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 6:36 am

(No worries.  ^^)

Matthew's dad smiled and replied, "I'd love to have your company, sir."

He then turned to Alex and Nerine and asked, "How do you two plan on spending the afternoon?"

Alex looked curiously at Nerine, wondering what she wished to do.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 6:43 am

Nerine was thoughtful for a moment then said,

"I was thinking that we could enjoy the gardens for a little. I would like to enjoy the outside atmosphere for a bit and have a breath of fresh air. What do you think, Alex?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 6:51 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Sure, I'd love that.  Some fresh air will do us good."

Mathew turned to the couple and said, "Oh yes, that's fine.  Just be careful.  There shouldn't be any strangers coming here at this time but just be vigilant."

Alex replied, "We will."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 6:52 am

Lycoris addressed Matthew and replied,

"Ok, that leaves us and Lady Penelope. Do you have any plans in mind for the afternoon, Matt?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 6:56 am

Matthew looked thoughtful and replied, "Not really.  I was planning on asking Lady Penelope once she gets back.  I'd like to do a quick check up on her daughter.  She seemed a bit tired, probably from her outing earlier.  I don't think it's anything serious but I would like to check on her, just in case."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 6:59 am

Lycoris looked a little worried and replied, "The shapeshifter? I wonder what's wrong with her. Umm you don't know where she was in the morning, do you? She said she had something to take care of but I wonder what that could be."

(Ahh I'll be logging off a bit early since I have to head to college in a bit for an exam and all. XD I'll post tonight though and I'll be here tomorrow since it's a day off and all. See you later, phoenix. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 7:03 am

(Ahh ok.  Good luck on your exam and see you tomorrow.  ^^)

Matthew shrugged and replied, "I have no idea what it could be, either.  When Lady Penelope returns, we can ask her for details although I don't know if the shapeshifter would have told her."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 2:38 am

(Sorry I didn't post last night. I was pretty exhausted after I returned and all. XD)

Lycoris nodded and replied, "I hope nothing is wrong."

A little later after Matthew's dad, the chancellor, Alex and Nerine had left to spend their time how they liked, Lady Penelope returned. She smiled a bit apologetically and said,

"Hello again, darlings. Hopefully I didn't take too long but where did the others go?"

(Ahh unfortunately, I am going out with my mom so unless we make it back a bit early, yeah. ^^; I do have most of the next week off though so hopefully, we'll have more time then to RP and all. ^^ Sorry again. I'll see you later then, phoenix. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 3:33 am

(Ahh no worries.  See you later, Love.  ^^)

Matthew replied, "My dad and the chancellor are in the library while Alex and Nerine are out in the gardens.  How is your daughter, my lady?  Is she all right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 4:20 pm

Lady Penelope sighed for a moment but then smiling a bit, she replied,

"She is alright. She is just being withdrawn and keeping to herself as usual, even from me. I would like to give her space but I am worried about her, you know?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 5:52 pm

Matthew nodded and replied, "I understand.  I wanted to give her a quick check up in case her physical health isn't great but if you say she's feeling ok, I'll give her space."

(I made you a late birthday thread btw.  I am so, so sorry.  I honestly feel awful.   Beu)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 3:24 am

(Yup, I saw it and thank you so much. Hug Like I said, I understand so truly, no worries. Hug )

Lady Penelope smiled a bit and replied, "Thanks, darling. She's okay but I guess she needs to be alone for a bit."

She sighed sadly again, before smiling once more and said, "So how do you two plan to spend the afternoon?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 4:02 am

(Thanks for understanding.  Honestly, I felt awful earlier and I was crying-well, it was a combination of things so yeah-although Folke helped me through it.  Thanks.   Hug  I wish I could buy you a gift but as you know, I don't have any spending money at the moment.  I do have some Steam keys, though, so if you want any of them-most of them are junk but yeah-let me know.  Otherwise, once I have spending money again, I'll shower you with gifts.  ^^)

Matthew looked thoughtful and replied, "We hadn't thought of anything yet.  Lycoris and I wanted to wait for you before deciding our plans for the afternoon.  Do you have any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 7:11 am

(Aww that's really nice of you to say but really, you don't have to get me anything. Our friendship is the best thing I could have. ^^ Also, sorry I am on late. I had to take care of a lot of house chores and all but I am here now at least. ^^)

Lady Penelope looked thoughtful then getting an idea, she said,

"Ahh I have something in mind. Are you curious to know more about the gods' world, darling? I could show you pictures of different places around the gods' world using my magic and Lycoris and I can tell you about them."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 7:19 am

(Awww you truly are sweet.  Well, I'll definitely send you gifts once I have spending money again.  It'll be a while but yeah, I'll do so.  And no worries.  I'm here now and I'll be here until I turn in for the night.  ^^)

Matthew's eyes perked up with interest and nodding happily, he replied, "Sure, I'd love that.  It's a wonderful idea.  If you'd like, I can ask Olivia to prepare us some afternoon tea and snacks to go along with our activity."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 7:29 am

(Coolies. ^^)

Lady Penelope nodded happily and replied, "Then it's a plan and that would be perfect to go along indeed."

Lycoris clapped delightfully and commented, "I'll tell you all I know about the different places that I've been to."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 7:31 am

Matthew replied happily, "Great.  Let me call for Olivia first."

He then called for Olivia and once she arrived, he asked her to prepare some tea and cookies, as he, Lycoris, and Lady Penelope would remain in the living room for the afternoon.  Olivia nodded and then went to the kitchen to prepare the tea.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 7:37 am

After Olivia had left, Lady Penelope sat closer to Matthew and after thinking for a moment, she said,

"Okay, how about I show you the Four Marbles Park first? I think I told you about this one before."

She took a breath then using her magic, she summoned animated images of the park, showing Matthew its different sections and doing her best to deliver their atmospheres.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 7:42 am

Matthew nodded happily and gazed on with interest as Lady Penelope summoned her magic to show him images of the park.  Meanwhile, Olivia had finished making the tea and cookies and she carefully carried everything on a large silver tray as she made her way back to the living room.  Then she set the tea cups and plate of cookies on a table, curtseyed and then left the room, leaving the party to their entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 7:47 am

As Lady Penelope showed Matthew the images of the park, Lycoris would happily add in her experiences there and how she loved that place. She said,

"That park is really my favorite place in all of the gods' world. It's quite peaceful there, Matt and there is lots of space where one can run around and have fun."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 7:51 am

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "I see and such a park that is powered by magic and has all the four seasons.  That's amazing.  Which season is your favorite, Lycoris, Lady Penelope?"

He looked to each of the ladies in turn.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 7:58 am

Lycoris looked thoughtful but then happily replied, "I love winter and spring equally. Spring is beautiful with its different flowers and radiant nature, but I love winter as well as I hold some of my most precious memories that happened during it."

Lady Penelope replied, "I love spring myself for the same reasons Lycoris stated. What about you, darling?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 8:03 am

Matthew looked thoughtful and replied, "I like spring, too, for the same reasons that Lycoris stated."

He turned to Lycoris and said, "I'm curious as to the wonderful memories of winter you have."

(Getting sleepy now so I'll get off for the night and go to sleep.  I have work tomorrow but I'll make a post before I go out so yeah.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: