Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 10:00 pm

Matthew entered the room and after closing the door, he bowed to the shapeshifter and Lady Penelope and said,

"Hello.  Olivia is helping Lycoris to get ready for the night so I wanted to talk to you both about what happened earlier."

He looked to Lady Penelope, assuming that she had already told the shapeshifter of what happened.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 6:34 am

The shapeshifter raised an eyebrow, wondering what happened earlier. Lady Penelope sighed and replied, 

"I haven't had the chance to tell Anjela yet, but we can do so together."

She motioned for Matthew to take a seat, and then turning to the shapeshifter, she told her of what happened and how Lycoris' other personality took control suddenly.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 7:00 am

Matthew took a seat and he would fill in the details as Lady Penelope told the shapeshifter of what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 7:49 am

The shapeshifter looked surprised by what she knew, and after Lady Penelope and Matthew were done talking, she said,

"What does this mean then? Apparently, this other personality is getting stronger and stronger. Could she take over permanently if she wanted?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 5:25 pm

Matthew replied, "I don't know but that certainly is a possibility."

He thought it over and then said, "If we were to make the elixir right now and give it to Lycoris, would that be enough to keep her other personality at bay?  She hasn't been given any in quite a while, right?"

(Sorry for not replying last night.  I went to bed early and all so yeah.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 6:44 pm

(No problem, I understand. ^^)

Lady Penelope looked thoughtful and replied, 

"That's right although I don't truly understand how Lycoris' other personality became tolerant to the elixir but I suppose at this point, we have to try although I can't guarantee the results."

The shapeshifter frowned and replied, "And what if it doesn't work? Don't we need to have backup plan just in case?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 9:49 pm

(Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew looked to the shapeshifter and asked, "What do you suggest we do?  I mean, Lycoris' other personality wants me to restore her eyesight and I don't see a problem with it but that's not what Lycoris wants and I don't want to force her into anything."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 4:41 pm

(Sorry I wasn't able to come on at all today. I had to go somewhere with my parents in the morning and all. :/ I'm afraid it will be like that tomorrow as well. :/)

The shapeshifter furrowed her eyebrows and immediately said,

"No, you mustn't do that, even if the real Lycoris changed her mind. If that other personality of her is becoming that powerful, then Lycoris' blindness is the only limitation and obstacle in her way. If she gets rid of it, she may definitely break out of here and run away."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 5:14 pm

(Awww it's ok.  No worries.  ^^)

Matthew looked worried and replied, "Is that really her objective?  She just wants to run away?  But how would she survive out there on her own?  She couldn't contact anybody she knows for help."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 3:19 pm

(Thanks for understanding. ^^ I should be here tomorrow as usual. XD)

The shapeshifter nodded and replied,

"I am sure that's what she wants. Lycoris' other personality doesn't want to sacrifice herself or die, and she would do anything to make sure that doesn't happen, even if she had to run away and be on her own. Don't forget she is quite powerful so she is more than capable of taking care of herself. Even when she is blind, she was a force to be reckoned with when we had to battle her. So imagine how she would be when she gets back her eyesight? No one would be able to stop her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 5:33 pm

(Coolies.  ^^)

Matthew furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "I see.  So her other personality would use me just to have her freedom?"

He looked saddened at the thought and hug his head down.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 6:35 pm

Lady Penelope looked gently at Matthew and replied, "That other Lycoris is quite different from the one we know, darling. She is nothing like her so you can expect anything."

The shapeshifter added, "I suppose you're important to her at the moment. But you mustn't listen to her. She would be a lot more powerful if she could see again."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 9:48 pm

Matthew nodded and replied, "I understand.  What should I do?  The other personality will demand what's going on with her eyesight and I don't know what to tell her.  I can't help her now with that but she might do something terrible to Lycoris and I don't want that to happen to her."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 6:59 am

The shapeshifter looked thoughtful and replied,

"Can't you stall her? Tell her that you're planning on doing the operation for her, but it will take you time to prepare and all so that it doesn't fail again. If the real Lycoris is getting better, then we may sacrifice her powers before that other personality has time to understand what's really going on."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 7:17 am

Matthew replied, "I can try but I get the feeling that the other personality is clever and she might suspect that I'm trying to stall for time.  Still, I can do my best to be persuasive and hope that she buys into it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 7:28 am

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, 

"Do your best. How much time do you think is left before Lycoris can be sacrificed? A couple of days, maybe?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 7:31 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Two, maybe three days at the most.  Lycoris is mostly recovered now.  I do hope that the appearance of her other personality won't set things back."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 7:34 am

Lady Penelope looked a little worried and replied,

"That's right. Her other personality has been getting a lot stronger lately. Does that mean that the real Lycoris is getting weaker in any way? Or does it physically not matter?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 7:39 am

Matthew looked confused and replied, "I don't know.  I believe that as long as the Lycoris we know doesn't get lost, she'll be fine.  When it comes to other personalities, this isn't my area of expertise.  I deal more with physical health."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 7:42 am

The shapeshifter and Lady Penelope both looked troubled, but the shapeshifter then said,

"We have to be careful for now and try to stall that other personality of Lycoris. I don't wish to have to face her at one point but if it comes to it, I will stop at nothing to make sure everything goes according to plan."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 7:48 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "All right."  He looked thoughtful and asked, "Besides the elixir, are there other ways to bring the Lycoris we know back?  Also, I could ask a colleague of mine who specializes in treating people with multiple personalities although Lycoris' case is quite unusual."

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  Thanks for commenting on my fb status the other day btw.  I didn't get a chance to say anything but yeah, as you could tell, I was just really upset.  You could probably take a guess as to the cause and I'm feeling emotionally exhausted although I'm getting better.  Anyway, I'll post again in the morning before I go to work.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 4:07 pm

(Aww no problem and I hope you feel even better soon. I'm always here if you just want to talk or rant. Nite, nite. ^^ Hug )

Lady Penelope nodded in agreement and replied, "That isn't a bad idea. Maybe your friend can think of something that didn't come to our mind. He would have more experience dealing with such cases after all."

The shapeshifter nodded and after a pause, she said, "Other than the elixir, I believe only Alex was able to bring the Lycoris we know back to surface most of times. She cares about him enough that she can overcome her other self for his sake, I think."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 6:00 pm

(Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew nodded and replied, "All right.  I'll contact my colleague first thing in the morning and see if he can help.  In the meantime, if Alex doesn't mind, we can use his help if the other personality keeps making appearances."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 5:24 am

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "I am sure Alex won't mind helping but Nerine may. It doesn't matter though; I'll talk to them and have them understand how important this is."

Lady Penelope nodded in agreement then said, "You should probably go back to Lycoris now, my darling. We don't want her other personality to suspect anything."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 5:47 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Of course.  I'll report if there's any other news."

He bowed to the shapeshifter and Lady Penelope and left the room, heading to his room to briefly wash up and change.  Then he returned to Lycoris' room, knocking on the door and waiting for a reply before entering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: