Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 4:22 am

Ryan replied,

Yes, that's right.

He then told Melody about everything that had happened up until now.

Olivia smiled softly and replied, "You're welcome, miss.  Please eat as much as you'd like."

Matthew asked, "How's Dad doing, Olivia?"

Olivia replied, "He is busy with work right now but he said that he'd like to join everyone for lunch."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 4:54 am

(Sorry for the delay. My mom is getting on my case and all. :/ I'll make this post now and then get off to go out with her and all.)

Melody was surprised to hear about the news and replied,

I see. I can see now why you decided to come here. Do you have a plan on how to search for them?

The chancellor commented, "Ahh this is good news. I like the sir's company. He is a very nice man."

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "I agree and I'd like to know him a little more."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 5:04 am

(Ahh no worries.  We'll post again later when we can.  ^^)

Ryan replied,

We're going to talk to Alex's friends.  Bryan gave us a list of them and Sia and I are going to talk to them to see if they know anything.

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "That is great news.  Please tell Dad that we're looking forward to his company."

Olivia nodded and replied, "Of course.  If you'll excuse me."

She curtseyed to everyone and then left the room.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 3:26 pm

(Coolies. ^^)

Melody replied,

I see. I hope that helps. Things got very messy all of a sudden.

Lisianthus then said, "Are you ready for a flight, Melody? We should get going and start the search as soon as possible."

Melody whinnied happily in response, answering that she was.

After Olivia left, Lycoris smiled softly and addressing Matthew, she said,

"I am happy your dad will join us for lunch. I haven't gotten the chance to talk to him much yet."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 4:30 pm

(I'll be going to work in a couple of hours from now but I'll make this post while I can.  ^^)

Ryan smiled and he and Lisianthus gently led Melody out of her stall and then outside.  He then helped Lisianthus get on Melody and then he got on behind her, holding on to her as the party prepared to take flight.

Matthew nodded and replied, "He'll be happy to have a chance to talk to you, Lycoris.  I'm glad he'll take a break from work to have lunch with us in a bit."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 2:44 am

(Ok. ^^)

As the party was ready, Lisianthus led Melody to take off to the air, flying away from the castle and towards the nobles' neighborhood. As they flew, she said,

"You know no one of Alex's friends but Bryan, right, cutie? No one you heard of from Bryan before?"

Lycoris asked curiously, "Is your dad always busy with work, Matt? It must be quite stressful for him. I can't imagine being a doctor to be an easy task."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 4:31 am

(Just got back from work.  I'll make this post now although I won't post more tonight.  Long story but my day turned out longer than I thought it would and I might go to sleep early tonight so yeah, just wanted to give you a heads up.  XD)

Ryan shook his head and replied, "That's right, beautiful.  Bryan hasn't mentioned his friends to me so I don't know any of them, other than Alex, of course.  Are we going through the list Bryan gave you?"

Matthew replied, "Dad is usually pretty busy although he tries to make sure to take breaks now and then.  I help out as well.  He'll retire soon, though, so he'll get plenty of rest once he does."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 5:07 am

(Ahh I understand. ^^)

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yeah, it's the only thing I can go after for now and as I don't know Alex's other friends, I'll have to depend on Bryan's list for now. Hopefully, this can go well and I'll have him accompany us sometime too. His presence will help them trust and open up to us, right?"

Lycoris looked curious and replied,

"I see. If he retires soon, does that mean you'll have more work to do and take care of?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 4:55 pm

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, it will.  Bryan's presence can help us in talking to his friends and hopefully getting some leads."

Matthew nodded and replied, "That's right but I've been prepared to take over Dad's duties and he deserves to take much needed rest after having worked so hard for many years."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 3:43 am

Lisianthus nodded and soon, the party made it at the nobles' neighborhood. She led Melody to land and after they were on ground, she and Ryan got off.

She said, "Okay. Now we start. I truly hope that we are a bit lucky here."

(Ahh I think you should take the lead here and all on Alex's friends. XD)

Lycoris nodded in understanding and smiling softly, she said, "I see. It must be a difficult job being a doctor, right? Although you seem to like and enjoy it and that's really admirable."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 4:00 am

(Ahh ok.  XD)

Ryan nodded and replied, "I hope so, too."

He walked beside Lisianthus as the two of them approached a house and after knocking, a maid answered the door.  Ryan asked her if either the master or mistress were present and after the maid answered in the affirmative, Ryan asked her to get them and the maid did so.  After a few minutes, a young man came to the door and said,

"Hello, there.  How may I help you?"

Matthew replied, "I do enjoy helping people although you are right.  Being a doctor definitely isn't easy.  The rewards are worth it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 4:07 am

Lisianthus smiled in a friendly way and said,

"Hello, sir. I know this is a surprising visit on our side but we need your help, if you can offer it. Please allow us to introduce ourselves first. I am Queen Lisianthus of the gods' world and this is Ryan, my fiance. We know that you are one of Alex Carnahan's friends, correct?"

Lycoris nodded and replied, "It's really impressive. I wish I could see you at work one day, Matt. I'd love to see how you help and treat sick people."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 4:10 am

The young man nodded and replied, "Yes, I am.  Is Alex in some sort of trouble or something?"

He furrowed his eyebrows, worried about Alex and wondering why the queen of the gods world would visit him.

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "It could be possible.  Dad has been taking care of the patients lately but if you'd like, I could take care of some of them and you can listen as to what I do while I describe it to you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 4:33 am

Lisianthus nodded sadly and replied,

"I'm afraid so. Alex is...umm, missing, I suppose. He's a friend of mine as well and his well-being is quite important to me. When was the last time you heard from him, sir?"

Lycoris looked excited and happily said,

"Really? I would love that. I mean, I would like to see you at work, see how you treat the patients and help them feel better. Would it be any trouble?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 4:37 am

The young man looked thoughtful and replied, "Not since his wedding, I'm afraid.  I haven't seen Alex around here lately, your majesty.  I wish I had better news to give you."

Matthew shook his head and replied, "Not at all, Lycoris.  I'll talk to Dad about it during lunch and see how we can go about making it possible."

He looked to Lady Penelope and the chancellor and added, "You're welcome to sit in as well if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 4:42 am

Lisianthus looked disappointed and replied, "I see. So you haven't contacted him at all lately, or he tried to contact you in any way?"

The chancellor smiled and nodding, he said, "I'll accept the invitation."

Lady Penelope replied happily, "I've already seen it for myself when you treated my daughter so skillfully but I would love to watch you at work again."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 4:47 am

The young man shook his head and replied, "I'm sorry, your majesty.  I assumed that Alex has been busy since he's now a married man so I haven't been able to get in contact with him and he hasn't contacted me."

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "Great.  Usually, it's more routine when I treat patients but your daughter's case was quite special so it did require more focus and effort."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 4:54 am

Lisianthus sighed but smiling softly, she said,

"Alright. Thank you very much, sir, for your time. We'll take our leave now but if you know anything, or if Alex somehow reaches out to you, would you please let us know? We're staying at the castle of Devenshire at the moment. The king and queen are also kindly helping us with the search."

Lady Penelope replied gratefully,

"And I am forever appreciative of everything you did for her, darling. I would have never dreamed of seeing her healthy again but you treated her so wonderfully and efficiently."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 4:56 am

The young man nodded and replied, "Yes, of course.  I'll come to the castle right away and let you know if I hear of any news.  I wish you good luck on your search and I hope you can find Alex soon."

Matthew blushed slightly and replied, "I only did what anyone would have done, if they could.  Seeing your daughter all healthy again is the best reward I could have."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 5:15 am

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Thank you, sir. Please excuse us and thank you for your time."

She led the way away from the house and once she and Ryan were alone, she sighed and said, "I hoped for better results but I guess it's too soon to lose hope."

Lady Penelope smiled happily and Lycoris curiously asked,

"Was the shapeshifter's case this difficult, Matt?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 5:22 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "That's right and there are plenty more houses to visit.  Even the king and queen's soldiers couldn't get to everyone right away.  We just have to keep trying."

Matthew looked thoughtful and replied, "Her case was complicated, as her shapeshifting ability isn't natural and it was taking a toll on her heart.  I healed her so that her heart became stronger and it'll remain so.  I had to use a combination of magical healing and modern medical techniques."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 5:45 am

(Sorry for the slow posting. I am taking care of some house chores in the same time and all. XD)

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yeah. Let's head to another house. Maybe we're luckier next time."

She led the way to the next house so they could ask its master or mistress for any information about Alex.

Lycoris nodded in understanding and replied, "I see. It proves how skilled you really are."

She smiled softly, truly admiring Matthew's healing skills.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 5:47 am

(Ahh no worries.  ^^)

Ryan followed Lisianthus as the two of them went to the next house, asked for the owner, and then proceeded to ask the same questions as before.

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "Thanks, Lycoris.  That's very kind of you to say."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 5:59 am

The couple visited another house but as before, the owner didn't have any information to give them. This continued for a few more houses, with no one having anything to add.

Lisianthus sighed and replied, "This isn't good. We don't have any clues at all."

Lycoris happily replied, "Oh I am only saying the truth, Matt. I really admire your abilities. It must be quite the wonderful thing to be able to help everyone out."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 6:16 am

Ryan replied, "Hmm, we may need to change tactics here.  Questioning Alex's friends hasn't gotten us anywhere."

Matthew replied, "Awww thanks, Lycoris.  I like using my abilities to help people and it doesn't matter what their backgrounds are.  I just want to help as many as I can."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: