Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 15 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 2:19 pm

(Ok. ^^)

Lisianthus nodded in understanding and replied,

"I understand, your majesty. Have the soldiers started talking to any of Alex's friends?"

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Yes, I like it very much. They smell really wonderful. I can sense a beautiful mixture of scents and fragrances that can only come from a breathtaking garden."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 4:43 pm

The king replied, "The soldiers have talked to some of them although not all of them yet.  There are a couple who are currently away from their homes on business so they are unreachable at this time."

Of course, that meant that the soldiers hadn't approached Matthew yet.

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Your nose has a very keen sense of smell, Lycoris.  I love the smell of these flowers.  They really make the garden very inviting."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 9:19 pm

Lisianthus nodded and replied,

"Ok, that's good. I'd like to take care of the rest and maybe revisit the ones that the soldiers have already visited. I should also pay a visit to Alex's parents. Maybe they haven't told us everything they know yet."

She looked deep in thought, wondering if there were any others she should question.

Lycoris happily replied,

"I can imagine. Are you fond of a certain flower, Matt? You sound like you truly admire this garden after all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 9:25 pm

The king nodded and replied, "That sounds like a sensible plan to me, your majesty.  Our resources are at your disposal and please do let us know if there is anything else you need to help with the search."

Matthew looked thoughtful and replied, "I don't have a particular favorite although I do like many flowers, such as roses, tulips, and sunflowers.  Do you have a favorite, Lycoris?"

(I'll post while I can although I do have work later today.  Still feeling stressed, though.  Folke hasn't been giving me time to get my work done on my own and I've been crying for the past two days because of it.  I love him but he just doesn't get that I want to get that stuff done early so I don't panic about it.  I wish I could freeze time.  T.T)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 2:42 am

(Aww I understand. :/ I truly think that you should talk to him about that. If you're worried he'd misunderstand, you could say that when you get your work done early, you'd have more time to talk with him and all later without feeling stressed? =/)

Lisianthus smiled gratefully and replied, "Thank you, your majesty. I truly appreciate your help."

She paused then said, "If you allow us, we'll take our leave now. I'll head to the stables to see my pegasus and perhaps start our search right away."

Lycoris nodded happily and replied,

"Yes, I like white and red roses. They're very beautiful and they smell great as well. They also make a wonderful gift, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 4:21 am

(Just got back from work and yeah, I'll bring it up.  I did submit my work stuff earlier and if my boss at the academy I work at has no objections to it, then it should be fine for the February classes.  Either way, I'm going to take tomorrow for myself.)

The queen nodded and replied, "Of course.  Your pegasus is in the royal stables and we've told the stable hands to treat her with the best of care."

Matthew smiled and replied, "Yup, they sure do.  Roses sure are beautiful.  Have you ever seen a blue rose?  They're very rare but they do exist."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 6:10 am

(Ok. I hope everything works out for you. ^^)

Lisianthus replied, "Thank you, your majesty. I appreciate it and I am sure that Melody, my pegasus, appreciates it too. Would one of your soldiers kindly lead us to the stables?"

Lycoris looked curious but shaking her head, she replied, "Nope, I haven't seen a blue rose before. They're like normal roses but blue, right? I can imagine them to be quite beautiful with such a color, like an ocean."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 6:37 am

(Thanks.  I'll be going to sleep in a bit but fortunately, I have free time to post tonight.  I had to make an excuse so I can get some alone time tonight but at least I have it.  ^^)

The king nodded and replied, "Of course."

He motioned to a nearby soldier and asked him to take Lisianthus and Ryan to the stables to see Melody.  Ryan turned to Bryan and Rosaline and asked,

"You two will be all right on your own?"

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Yup, they are.  They're very rare to find but beautiful.  They're like you, in a way."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 6:41 am

(Coolies. ^^)

Rosaline smiled a bit to Ryan and replied, "Yeah, don't worry about us. Are you sure you don't want our help during the search? Maybe Bryan can help when talking to Alex's friends and all?"

Lycoris blushed deeply at hearing Matthew's compliment and couldn't reply for a moment, but then she shyly said,

"That's sweet of you to say, Matt. Have you ever seen one, then? A blue rose?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 6:44 am

Ryan looked to Lisianthus and asked, "What do you think, Sia?  We could certainly use Bryan's help although maybe you want to wait a bit?"

Bryan added, "I'd be more than happy to help."

Matthew replied, "Only once.  It grew in one of the nearby forests.  I was out exploring one day and I found it.  I didn't pick it up, though.  It felt only right for it to stay in its natural place."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 6:47 am

Lisianthus looked thoughtful then said, "It's ok. I think we can manage on our own for today but I'll surely use your help later, Bryan. Is that fine with you?"

Lycoris smiled softly and replied,

"That was the right thing to do, I think. I wish I could see one as well, or at least smell it. Does it smell different from other roses, Matt?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 6:54 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "Sure, that's fine with me.  My love and I can certainly explore the castle, if it's all right with your majesties?"

He looked to the king and queen and the king replied, "Of course, Sir Bryan.  You're free to explore the grounds at your own leisure."

Matthew looked thoughtful and replied, "It has a slightly different scent but it's very pleasant.  It's very similar to the scent of other roses-a bit sweeter, I say."

(I'm sleepy so I'll go ahead and go to bed now.  It'll help for me to get plenty of sleep tonight but I'll post again tomorrow.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 1:47 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Rosaline smiled gratefully to the king and replied, "Thank you, your majesty."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Okay then. Please allow us to take our leave then. We'll see you later, Bryan, Rosaline."

She bowed respectfully to the king and queen and then the couple followed the soldier to the stables.

Lycoris looked deep in thought, trying to imagine what the smell of a blue rose would be like. She happily replied,

"I'd really love to touch one now, know what it feels like and smell it. It sounds like it has a very interesting scent. Do you think I could find a blue rose one day, Matt?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 6:09 pm

The soldier directed Lisianthus and Ryan to the royal stables and once they arrived, the soldier said,

"Your pegasus is right inside, your majesty."

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "I'm sure you could, Lycoris.  If you'd like, we could go exploring in the forests one afternoon and see if we can find one."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 8:35 pm

Lisianthus replied, "Thank you, soldier."

She led the way into the stables and indeed, Melody was there, relaxing after having had her lunch earlier. As she saw the couple, she whinnied happily and flapped her wings, happy to see them.

Lycoris' eyes lit up with excitement as Matthew made that suggestion and nodding eagerly, she replied,

"Yes, I would like that very much. Let's go sometime soon. I want to find a blue rose and this will be like an adventure, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 8:56 pm

Lisianthus and Ryan approached Melody and gently petting Melody's head, Ryan said,

"Hey, Melody.  How are you?  Are you feeling comfortable here?"

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right.  How about tomorrow then or the day after?  And perhaps either Lady Penelope or the chancellor could accompany us?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 4:09 pm

(Sorry I couldn't post later today. I had to take care of getting out my driving license and all and I hadn't expected it to take this long. D"= I went out at 6 a.m and came back home a little past 3 p.m so you can imagine how exhausted I was then and all then. O.O Thankfully, I got it in the end so it's all taken care of. ^^)

Melody whinnied happily in response, answering that she was comfortable and happy, as she was well taken care of. Lisianthus reached out to pet her gently and commented,

"I guess that's a yes. I can see that they give her a lot of attention. Pegasi are rare here, right, cutie?"

Lycoris nodded happily, loving the idea and replied, "Yes, I'd love that very much."

The chancellor smiled softly and replied, "I can accompany you. It will be a fun experience."

Lady Penelope happily said, "Can I come as well? I'd love to explore the forests with you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 4:53 pm

(Ahh I see.  No worries.  I'll post while I can before I go to work.  ^^)

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right.  The human world has plenty of horses but pegasi are rare.  I hope you aren't too lonely, Melody."

He looked on at Melody.

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Sure, all of you can come.  The more, the merrier."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 1:53 am

(Ok. ^^ I'll post now although I might go out later with my mom to do some shopping and all but I'll post again if I could. ^^)

Melody whinnied and used her wings to reach out to the couple and pat them gently, answering that she was ok as long as she had them both near her.

The chancellor and Lady Penelope nodded with a smile, and Lycoris excitedly said,

"Great. I can't wait for tomorrow now. It's been a long time since I've gone on a trip like that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 2:17 am

(Ahh ok.  I got back from work early today so I'll make this post now.  ^^)

Ryan smiled softly and replied, "We'll make sure to spend plenty of time with you, Melody.  Are you being well cared for?  Did you eat and all?"

Matthew replied, "It has been a while for me, too, so I'm looking forward to the trip."

He looked thoughtful and said, "I wonder how different the forests here are from those in other worlds?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 3:13 am

(Coolies. I'll be here for a while until we go out so I'll stay on until then. ^^)

Melody whinnied happily in response, and motioned with her head to an empty bucket near her, which had been full of food and she happily ate it for lunch.

Lady Penelope looked thoughtful and replied, "I haven't seen what the forests here are like yet but I think the difference lies in the kind of plants and creatures that live within them. The trees remain the same for the most part."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 3:50 am

(Ahh ok.  ^^)

Ryan smiled softly and replied, "That's good to know."

Using his telepathy, he communicated with Melody and said,

Do you know what's going on, Melody?  Why we're here and all?

Matthew nodded thoughtfully and replied, "Yes, that makes sense."

Just then, Olivia entered the room, carrying a large tray that had tea cups, a pot of hot, steaming tea, and a plate of chocolate chip cookies.  As she set the tray down, she said,

"Hello.  I thought you all would like a mid morning tea and snack."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 3:52 am

Melody received Ryan's telepathy and replied,

I don't know all the details as this was quite sudden and all, but I understand that we're looking for Lycoris, right?

Lady Penelope smiled happily and said, "Aww this is quite nice and thoughtful of you. Thank you."

Lycoris happily said, "Thank you very much, Olivia. I can smell very delicious things. Is it something with chocolate? I think I can smell it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 3:58 am

Ryan replied,

Yes, that's right along with Alex and Nerine and possibly the shapeshifter.  We think that they might be here in Devenshire but we don't know where exactly.

Olivia smiled softly and replied, "Yes, that's right, miss.  I made a fresh batch of chocolate chip cookies."

She poured the tea and handed out tea cups to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 4:14 am

Melody replied,

Alex and Nerine? Are they missing as well? This is news to me.

Lycoris, Lady Penelope and the chancellor took the cups from Olivia and Lycoris replied happily,

"Thank you very much, Olivia. This was really thoughtful of you and I love your chocolate cookies."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: