Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 6:43 am

Lady Penelope replied happily,

Yes, yes. What are you waiting for then? Go talk to your wife and convince her to follow the plan I told you of. Then you can execute it and we'll be together again sooner than you imagine.

Lycoris replied, "I hope it won't be too boring watching over me, Olivia but I really appreciate it. It will be just a short nap, I promise."

She smiled sweetly at her.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 6:48 am

Alex replied,

I'll do that.  Thank you again, Lady Penelope.  I'll contact you again soon.

He then shut off the telepathy and turning to Nerine, he said, "There may be another option.  I just talked to Lady Penelope."

Olivia replied, "You may sleep as long as you wish, miss.  I'll be happy to watch over you and see to your needs."

Matthew said, "I'll take my leave for now but I'll check on you again later, ok, Lycoris?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 6:51 am

Nerine furrowed her eyebrows and replied,

"And what is that? Did she think of some solution that didn't come to our mind?"

Lycoris nodded and smiling softly, she said, "Okay. Thank you for everything, Matt."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 6:58 am

Alex nodded and then he told Nerine of Lady Penelope's idea, hoping that Nerine would agree with it.  He did think it'd be the best solution, considering the situation they were in.

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "You're welcome, Lycoris.  Have a wonderful nap."

He gave Lycoris a kiss on her cheek and then left the room, leaving Olivia and Lycoris alone.

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 10:49 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Nerine listened to the idea Lady Penelope suggested and inwardly, she did agree that this was a fair solution although she still would have preferred to just tell Lisianthus of Lycoris' location. Sighing, she said,

"You really don't want to betray that shapeshifter, right? Or is it that you want to help Lycoris?"

Lycoris blushed as Matthew kissed her but after he left, she laid down on bed and covering up herself, she softly said,

"I guess I'll sleep now but umm, Olivia, if you do get bored of watching me at any time, you don't have to stay. I-I'll be ok on my own, I promise. I don't want to feel like I am burdening you or anything."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 5:02 pm

Alex replied, "It might be a bit of both but more so, towards the former.  You didn't communicate with the shapeshifter and heard the anger in her voice at the possibility of us telling Sia."

Olivia smiled softly and replied, "I won't get bored of watching you, miss."

She paused and then said, "I can tell that the young master is quite taken with you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 2:30 am

Nerine sighed and had to inwardly admit that Alex was right, as they couldn't expect the shapeshifter's reaction if they ended up betraying her. So nodding, she said,

"Fine then. We can follow Lady Penelope's plan."

Lycoris blushed deeply at hearing Olivia's latter comment and replied,

"Umm but why do you say that? I-I mean, he's just being quite kind to me and it's really because he's a very good man."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 2:59 am

Alex felt relieved that Nerine agreed to the plan and hugging her, he replied, "Thank you, darling.  You're the best.  I'll contact the shapeshifter now and make the plans."

He then opened up the telepathy to communicate with the shapeshifter.

Olivia smiled softly and replied, "Oh yes, you're right about that, miss, but the way his eyes light up when he's with you.  He's never been that way with anyone else.  You must be very special to him."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 3:23 am

The shapeshifter was still in her room, a little angered still by her earlier conversation with Alex. As she heard him reaching out to her again, she said,

Well, what now?

Lycoris blushed even deeper, wondering about the meaning of those words. But deciding to laugh it off, she giggled a bit and quietly said,

"Oh it must be your imagination, Olivia. You're a very kind woman and Matt is too. The way he treats me and sees me; he would have been the same if it were anyone else, I am sure."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 3:27 am

Alex replied,

Calm down.  I talked to your mother just now and she presented a solution to get us out of this.  My darling and I will leave but we have to make it look as though you kidnapped us.

Olivia replied, "The young master is kind to everyone but I can tell that there's something very special about you.  But I could be mistaken.  It was an observation I made.  I should let you get your rest now but do you need anything before you take a nap?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 3:47 am

The shapeshifter raised an eyebrow as she replied,

I see. This is to prevent the queen from believing that you two abandoned her?

Lycoris shook her head and replied, "Umm no, thanks, Olivia. I'll try to rest a bit now. I-I'll see you later then."

She then relaxed on the bed to try to get some sleep although it was a bit difficult to after hearing what Olivia told her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 3:59 am

Alex replied,

Well, yes, and if we don't go through with this plan, my darling will want us to tell Sia even though I don't want to do that.

Olivia took a seat nearby and watched over Lycoris as the latter attempted to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 4:04 am

The shapeshifter replied,

This darling of yours has been getting on my nerves lately, but fine. I'll help you with that. What am I supposed to do?

Although Lycoris had trouble falling asleep for some time, she was eventually able to relax enough and she fell into a peaceful slumber, although there were still troubles lingering over her mind.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 4:09 am

Alex then told the shapeshifter what Lady Penelope had told him of her idea and the two of them worked out the details for his and Nerine's escape.

Olivia continued to watch over Lycoris as she slept peacefully.  Meanwhile, Matthew decided to check on his guests so after learning where Lady Penelope's room was, he knocked gently on her door, waiting for admittance.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 4:21 am

The shapeshifter listened to the plan and finally, she said,

Ok, fine. I am ok with that. You take care of running away and making it look like a kidnap and let me know beforehand. I'll come get you.

Lady Penelope was resting in her room when she heard a knock on the door. She got up to answer it and seeing Matthew on the other side, she smiled warmly and said,

"Oh hello, darling. Please come in."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 4:28 am

Alex replied, 

All right.  Here's what I'm thinking.  I'll mess up our room to make it look like a kidnapping and then I'll cast an invisibility spell on me and my darling and we'll escape through the front gates.  I suppose we could then teleport to our meeting place and then you'll take us from there?

Matthew smiled softly and entered Lady Penelope's room.  After the door was closed, he said,

"Lycoris is sleeping now and Olivia is watching over her so I thought I'd check up on how all of you are doing.  Are you comfortable?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 4:37 am

Yeah, no worries. It would be easy from there on. I'll meet you and take you to another portal so we could return here. We are at Matthew's house now so I'll be getting you two here.

Lady Penelope smiled and nodding happily, she said,

"Oh yes, darling. We're quite comfortable, thank you. I really appreciate your kindness and generousity with us, darling. I don't know what we could have done otherwise."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 4:43 am

Alex replied,

Ok, I understand and we're to meet at the Four Marbles Park, right?

Matthew replied, "I'm glad to hear that you're made comfortable.  I'm sorry that I could not join all of you for lunch.  I wanted to attend to Lycoris but please let me know if there's anything I can do to make things more comfortable here."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 4:45 am

Yes, meet me at the entrance. When are you planning to make your move?

Lady Penelope smiled softly and said,

"Oh it's ok, darling. How is Lycoris doing? Is her health getting better? The poor girl has been weak for too long but I trust she will finally get better at your hands."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 4:52 am

Alex replied,

Hold on.  I'll ask my darling.

He turned to Nerine and said, "The shapeshifter wants to know when we want to make our move."

Matthew nodded and replied, "Lycoris seems to be getting better.  We had lunch together and she got to try caramel for the first time."

He smiled softly as he recalled Lycoris' reaction to tasting the caramel cake.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 4:55 am

Nerine sighed and replied,

"Well, Sia said that she will return to us tonight so we must make our move before then. Maybe around dinnertime when everyone is busy having dinner?"

Lady Penelope smiled softly as she observed Matthew's look and happily said,

"You and Lycoris seem to be making good friends already, am I right? It's such a coincidence how you two met but it's such a good thing."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 5:03 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Maybe just before dinner?  We'll set up everything and I can cast an invisibility spell over us and then teleport us to the meeting spot."

He paused and then added, "i'm sorry about this, darling."

Matthew nodded and replied, "Oh yes, I definitely agree and I'll do my best to make sure she recovers well.  There was another reason I wanted to visit you.  Lycoris mentioned to me that she was given a certain elixir to help suppress her other self and she said that you might know what's in it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 5:11 am

Nerine didn't looked too excited about that plan but nodding, she said,

"It's ok, Alex. And yes, I am alright with that."

Lady Penelope nodded and replied, "Oh yes, yes, I remember that I worked for some time on that elixir to find out its ingredients. I wrote them down on a paper back then. Hang on, darling, I'll find it."

She got up and searching in her belongings, she got out a small paper with a list of things written on it. She handed it to Matthew and said, "Here it is, darling."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 5:18 am

Alex nodded and giving Nerine a small smile, he communicated back to the shapeshifter,

We'll make our move just before dinnertime.  We'll meet you at the entrance to the Four Marbles Park and then you can take us to the teleport site.

Matthew took the paper from lady Penelope and smiling gratefully, he replied, "Thank you, my lady.  I'll do my best to look for these ingredients and try to replicate the elixir myself.  Lycoris says that her other self seems to be getting stronger but it couldn't hurt to try to make this elixir anyway."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 5:24 am

Alright, I'll wait for you two there at around that time. Don't be late and if anything happens or you need any help, don't hesitate to contact me.

Lady Penelope looked a bit troubled and said, "Oh is Lycoris' other self still up and about? She did tell us a bit about how she's been getting stronger lately but I had hoped that Lycoris would be tough enough to put her off."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: