Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 5:27 am

Alex replied,

Will do.  We'll see you then.

He then shut off the telepathy and approaching Nerine, he said, "The plan is all set.  But I want to be sure that you're ok with this."

Matthew replied, "Lycoris mentioned it to me although she is able to ward her off for now.  But when I watched her sleep earlier, it looked like she was having nightmares although I only found out afterwards that it was her other self trying to take control."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 5:37 am

Nerine sighed and replied,

"I am not 100% ok with it but I guess we have no choice. You're right that the shapeshifter is dangerous. We can't expect her reaction if we ended up leaving her side."

Lady Penelope looked saddened by this and replied,

"I see. Well, hopefully, this elixir can really help. This other self of hers can be really troublesome. I haven't seen her for my own but my daughter did and she didn't like her one bit. She sounds completely different from the Lycoris we all know."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 5:46 am

Alex nodded and hugging Nerine, he replied, "It's going to be ok, darling.  I don't like this, either, but I think Sia will eventually understand.  That shapeshifter, on the other hand, probably wouldn't be."

Matthew nodded and replied, "She did sound like a completely different person from what Lycoris told me.  I did propose that perhaps her other self is acting like that because she's scared to die.  It is only a natural reaction, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 5:58 am

Nerine returned Alex's hug and smiling a bit, she replied, "I guess you're right about that. Hopefully things take a turn for the better eventually. It just seems like a big nightmare that doesn't want to end."

Lady Penelope looked a bit thoughtful and said, "Well, perhaps you are right, darling. It could be that but what's there to be done? It's Lycoris' wish to give her powers up too. It's not like we're forcing her or anything."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 6:02 am

Alex sighed and replied, "That's true.  I know this is bad but at least we'll be together this time and once we're at Matt's place, we'll be safe.  I haven't introduced you to him but you'll like him."

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, I understand.  If only there was some sort of way to separate those two, like giving her other self her own body.  But is her other self actually a part of Lycoris or an entirely other person?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 6:05 am

Nerine looked a bit confused and as Alex hadn't told her about where Lycoris and the shapeshifter were before, she asked,

"Matt? Is that where Lycoris and the shapeshifter are? But how did they know him, if he's one of your friends?"

Lady Penelope replied,

"I don't understand the whole story completely, darling, but I do believe that she's part of Lycoris so separating her isn't practically possible or so I believe. Well, Lycoris is definitely quite unlucky, always having to share a body like that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 6:07 am

Alex replied, "It's a long story but when Lady Penelope asked me to have our family doctor look after her daughter, I told my parents and they referred Matt to them so that's how they met, and yup, Matt is one of my friends.  As for Lycoris, when she opened the portal, she didn't land exactly where she thought she would and she ended up at Matt's place instead."

Matthew sighed sadly and replied, "I agree.  I wish she could have her own life, her own freedom.  I'd love for her to be around more.  She's so wonderful and kind and there isn't anyone like her."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 6:22 am

Nerine raised an eyebrow but shrugging, she said, "Well, ok. So is Matt's place where we'll be staying for a while? I mean, it wouldn't make sense to return to our own house."

Lady Penelope observed Matt with interest then recalling something, she smiled a bit and said,

"Darling, do you remember when you talked to me about the traits you'd want in a woman, and I told you that there was this one lady who could fit your description almost perfectly?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 6:41 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right.  It won't be safe to go back to our place or even my parents' place but Sia doesn't know about Matt so we'll be safe at his place."

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "I do.  You were talking about Lycoris, weren't you?"

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 7:18 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix and I am sorry I disappeared at the end like that. Things here are still quite hectic and all so yeah. ://)

Nerine nodded in understanding and replied, "Umm I see. So the shapeshifter and her mother are at his house at the moment along with Lycoris, right? Your friend must be feeling quite burdened by being pulled into this all of a sudden."

Lady Penelope nodded happily and replied,

"Yes, that's right. Now that you met her for yourself, what do you think? Was I right when I said that she fit your description?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 4:49 pm

(Awww it's ok.  I understand.  ^^)

Alex nodded and replied, "Probably but knowing Matt, he won't mind.  He probably knows what's going on and wants to do what he can to help."

Matthew nodded happily and having this dreamy look on his face, he replied,

"She sure does.  Lycoris is everything I could have ever hoped for and more."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 1:04 am

Nerine shrugged and replied, "Well, you know him better, I guess. At this point, we have no choice anyways. At least we're returning to the humans' world although I wish it were to the comfort of our own home."

Lady Penelope giggled happily and replied, "I can see it clearly in your eyes, darling."

She paused then a saddened look on her face, she quietly said, "Though Lycoris' situation makes things quite complicated, doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 1:57 am

Alex nodded sadly and replied, "Me, too, darling.  Hopefully, this will all be over soon and then we can return home."

Matthew nodded sadly and replied, "It does.  If Lycoris wasn't in the situation she was in, I would want her to stay with me and I'd want to get to know her better."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 2:17 am

Nerine sighed and nodding sadly as well, she replied, "Me too, me too."

She approached Alex and hugged him gently, looking for his comfort and comforting him as well.

Lady Penelope replied sadly, "Unfortunately."

She went thoughtfully silent, as she remembered the miracle that could save Lycoris' life. But it was too early for that and as she thought that Matthew was only attracted to Lycoris at least until now, she didn't say anything about the matter.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 2:28 am

Alex gently hugged Nerine as well, doing his best to comfort her.  He said,

"How about we rest for a bit and then when the time comes, we'll execute the plan?  I'll make sure to protect you, darling."

Matthew observed Lady Penelope and as though he could tell that she was thinking of something, he asked,

"Is there something on your mind, my lady?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 2:46 am

Nerine smiled softly and nodding, she said, "Ok. I'll feel safe as long as I'm by your side, my Alex."

She followed him to the bed so they could lie down and rest until it was close to dinnertime.

Lady Penelope quickly snapped out of her thoughts and shaking her head, she smiled softly at Matthew and replied,

"Oh it's nothing, darling. Just work on restoring Lycoris' health as soon as possible, ok, dear? The quicker we take care of things, the sooner this all can be over."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 2:59 am

Alex laid down beside Nerine on the bed as the two of them took a quick nap before they would need to leave.  He didn't like doing this but he couldn't see any other viable option at this point.

Matthew nodded and replied, "All right."

He looked at the ingredients for the elixir and asked, "Are any of these ingredients rare?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 3:16 am

(I guess we can leave Alex and Nerine aside for now until it's dinnertime? XD)

Lady Penelope looked thoughtful then replied,

"Well, all these ingredients come from the gods' world so I am not sure how rare they are here. I think most of them exist in the humans' world as well but one or two of them, I think."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 3:28 am

(Sure, sounds good.  XD)

Matthew nodded and replied, "I see.  Which ingredients would they be?  I might ask around and see how I can procure them although for the other ingredients, I should be able to buy them in one of the shops in town."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 3:33 am

Lady Penelope replied, "Ahh let me show you."

She got up and as she looked at the list of ingredients with Matthew, she showed him the couple of ingredients that didn't exist in the humans' world. She then said,

"If you want, my daughter could go bring them for you. She can travel to the gods' world easily."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 3:37 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Ok, I'll ask her but I don't want to put her at risk.  Well, I suppose she can shapeshift easily now so it shouldn't be a problem.  As for the other ingredients, I can go myself or Olivia to buy them."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 3:39 am

Lady Penelope smiled softly and replied,

"Oh don't worry about my daughter. She's quite tough and she can take care of herself. And now that she's all cured thanks to you, there's nothing that can hold her back so yup, you can depend on her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 3:41 am

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "I'm happy I could help her.  She does look better than ever."

He paused and then asked, "What did you think of Dad?  I think you all had lunch with him earlier."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 3:56 am

Lady Penelope nodded happily and said,

"Yes, I did. He's a very nice man and I can see where you got your friendliness from. He's quite pleasant to be around."

(Sorry for the delay. Had to take care of something and all. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 3:58 am

(Ahh no worries.  ^^)

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "I'm glad you like him.  He's quite excited about all of the guests we have here and I've told him about you all so he was curious to meet you.  I would have formally done the introductions myself but I wanted to stay by Lycoris' side."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: