Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 3:20 am

Alex replied,

She does but I suppose I must explain myself.

He then told Lady Penelope everything that had happened up until when he had just finished talking to Nerine.

Matthew's dad nodded and replied, "Of course.  If there's anything you need or want, you just let any one of us know, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 3:32 am

Lady Penelope was shocked to hear all that happened and replied,

Oh my. Darling, this is quite the trouble you are in. I definitely understand how lost you must feel. You don't know whether to please your wife or do as Lycoris asked, right?

Lycoris nodded and continuing to smile, she said,

"I will although I've been provided with everything I could ever need so far. Thank you very much, sir."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 3:43 am

Alex replied,

Yes, that's right.  Not to mention that your daughter would be quite angry at me if I went along with my darling's wish.  I was hoping that you might have an alternative that we haven't considered.

Matthew's dad nodded and replied, "That's wonderful to hear.  And don't worry about your friends.  They've been made comfortable and they'll be safe here."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 3:46 am

Lady Penelope was silent for some time, trying to think of a solution out of this. Slowly getting an idea, she replied,

What if...what if it seems that you left unwillingly? I mean, we could fake that we kidnapped you two. My daughter gets angry that you two have been revealed and kidnap you to protect herself? That would get you two out there without looking like you're betraying the queen, right?

Lycoris nodded and replied, "I trust that very much, sir. Again, thank you for your generousity. You really saved us."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 3:54 am

Alex was surprised that Lady Penelope found a good solution and he replied,

Yes, that could work.  I think my darling would be willing to go through with the idea.  How should we execute it, though?

Matthew's dad nodded and replied, "It's no problem.  Well, I'll leave you to get some rest now but I'll visit you again later."

Matthew turned to him and said, "If there are any patients that need me, please let me know, ok?"

Matthew's dad nodded and replied, "No problem."

He then left the room, leaving the two of them alone again.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 4:15 am

(Sorry for the slow post. I had some household chores to take care of but I should be done now. ^^)

Lady Penelope sounded a bit troubled as she replied,

Umm I haven't thought that far ahead yet. Maybe you could make it out of there and my daughter would contact the queen afterwards, to announce that she kidnapped you two?

After Matthew's dad left, Lycoris addressed Matthew and said,

"Umm Matt, really, I don't want to be stalling you here all the time. If you have work or such to take care of, please go. Even-even if you don't, I don't want to trouble you with nursing me here all the time."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 4:18 am

(Ahh no worries.  I've been gaming so it's all good.  ^^)

Alex replied,

That could work.  We'd have to make it look like there was a huge struggle in our room to make the kidnapping plan believable.

Matthew shook his head and replied, "I want to stay here and be with you, Lycoris.  If there is anything that needs my attention, I can have Olivia come and watch over you.  I don't want you to be alone."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 4:25 am

(Ok. ^^)

Lady Penelope was glad things were working out so she replied,

Good, good, we've come to a solution. You should talk to my daughter so she has an idea of what you plan to do and you can work any details with her.

Lycoris blushed slightly and touched, she replied,

"Thank you, Matt. I am quite touched that you're so thoughtful. Well, umm, I am kind of glad I messed up when summoning the portal. It gave me the chance to meet you and get to know you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 4:29 am

Alex replied,

I will and I'll talk to my darling as well so she knows what's going on.  I know she wants to save the devils' world but she doesn't want to hurt Sia at the same time.  This solution should work out.

Matthew chuckled softly and replied, "I'm glad, too.  I'm happy to be here with you, Lycoris.  You're quite a remarkable woman."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 4:36 am

Lady Penelope replied warmly,

Yes, it should definitely work out.

Thinking of something, she replied,

Hmm but where would you stay once you leave? Obviously, you won't be able to go back to your own house and not even your parents' since the queen knows about them, doesn't she?

Lycoris blushed a bit deeper and hanging her head down shyly, she said,

"Aww now you're flattering me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 4:43 am

Alex replied,

Yes, that's true.  Well, Lycoris did tell me where she and all of you are staying so maybe we could go to Matt's house?

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "I'm simply telling the truth.  You really are a remarkable woman, you know.  I've never met anyone like you and I don't think I ever will.  You are one of a kind."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 5:10 am

(Sorry again for the delay. Yeah, I had other things to take care of and all. D: )

Lady Penelope replied,

Yes, that could work out. I am sure Matthew wouldn't mind and you two are friends, aren't you?

Lycoris blushed even deeper, if that was possible. Shyly, she said,

"Thank you, Matt. It makes me feel quite flattered to hear this from you. You're a wonderful man, too. I mean, I haven't met many people in my life but your kindness and generosity are really outstanding."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 5:16 am

(Awww it's ok.  ^^)

Alex replied,

Yes, that's right.  I'm assuming that since all of you are staying at his place, he already knows about the situation, right?

Matthew blushed and replied, "Aww thank you, Lycoris, but I'm sure you'd do the same for me if our positions were reversed."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 5:19 am

(Thanks. ^^)

Lady Penelope replied,

Yes, naturally, we explained everything to him and he's such a good man so he agreed to help us out immediately. He's taking care of Lycoris now so he should be able to help her get well soon.

She paused then said,

And this reminded me. I should thank you for sending him to check on my daughter, darling. Thanks to you and him, she's all cured now and healthy again. I wouldn't have seen this day without you, darling.

Lycoris smiled softly and nodding, she said,

"Yes, of course. Umm this might sound a bit strange but ever since I've gotten my own body and came out into this world, I've only had people taking care of me. It's made me feel a lot like a burden on everyone's shoulders, you know? I wouldn't mind giving my care and attention to anyone in the same manner."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 5:22 am

Alex was relieved to hear this news from Lady Penelope and replied,

I'm glad to have been able to help.  We did see your daughter very recently and she did look quite well so Matt must have done his job very well.

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "Yes, I'm sure you wouldn't mind it at all.  You know, if the situation were better, I'd say that you could even try to become a nurse.  I could always use a nurse to help me out."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 5:28 am

Lady Penelope smiled softly to herself and replied,

He did indeed. He's a talented young man and his healing abilities are outstanding. I'm eternally grateful to him and to you too, darling. You know, I am kind of glad you'll come here. I did miss having you around.

Lycoris blushed a bit and a curious look on her face, she replied,

"Really? Do you think I would fit for that? I never imagined of becoming a nurse although it sounds like a wonderful job, taking care of people and such."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 5:42 am

Alex smiled softly and replied,

I've missed being around all of you, too. I know your daughter will agree to the idea but I hope my darling will, too.

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Oh I'm sure you'd make an excellent nurse, Lycoris.  You're so kind and wonderful.  All you'd need is the technical skills but I'm sure you could learn."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 5:45 am

Lady Penelope replied happily,

Then you should talk to her as soon as possible, darling. I truly hope she agrees and then we can have you two around for company. And it will be much safer for you two here, away from the queen and her unexpected actions.

Lycoris had a dreamy look on her face as she imagined what it could be like and smiling softly, she said,

"Well, I love learning new things so I definitely wouldn't mind and I would learn quickly too. There aren't too many skills I know although I am good at chemistry and making potions so learning more things sounds like a very wonderful experience."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 6:01 am

Alex replied,

Definitely.  Thank you for your help, Lady Penelope.  There is something I want to ask.  Are you being treated well at Matt's place?

Matthew replied, "You'd definitely make a wonderful nurse.  I can see it now."

He smiled gently at Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 6:04 am

Lady Penelope replied,

Ahh yes, yes, most definitely. He's a very good and generous man and we've only been treated in a respectable and good manner. I am sure you'll be welcome here as well.

Lycoris blushed a little again but smiled although she didn't say anything. It was wonderful to have a dream to be something and imagine what life would be like down that road that Lycoris wished for a second that she would be able to live and go on to make such things come true. However, she realized that this wasn't to be, and she had to meet her fate eventually.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 6:10 am

Alex smiled and replied,

I have no doubt about that and I've yet to introduce my darling to Matt.  I think she'd like him, too.

Matthew then asked, "Do you want to sleep for a bit, Lycoris?  If so, I can have Olivia watch over you for a bit while I go see how your friends are doing."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 6:13 am

Lady Penelope replied,

I am sure. He's a very likable man. You're lucky to have him as your friend.

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Ok, that sounds good. Some sleep will help my body recover faster."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 6:23 am

Alex replied,

I feel lucky to have him as my friend, too.  He's a great guy and it's wonderful that you all got to meet him.

Matthew nodded and replied, "All right.  Let me go get Olivia and then I'll take my leave."

He went down the hallway to find Olivia and the two of them entered Lycoris' room.  Olivia curtseyed to Lycoris and said,

"Hello again, miss.  Did you have a nice lunch?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 6:32 am

Lady Penelope replied,

Yes, and it's such a coincidence that Lycoris ended up meeting him. We knew him from when he came to treat my daughter and then Lycoris ended up in front of his house. It seems like destiny wants to bring us all together.

Lycoris smiled softly as she heard Olivia's voice and said,

"Hello again, Olivia. Yes, the lunch was very delicious and the caramel cake was especially great. Thank you for preparing it for us."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 6:41 am

Alex smiled and replied,

I like that and it sure does seem like it, doesn't it?

Olivia smiled softly and replied, "I'm glad to hear that.  Sir Matthew has asked me to watch over you while you sleep so here I am."

Matthew replied, "Thank you, Olivia.  I'll go check on our guests in the meantime."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: