Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 2:44 am

Lisianthus got up from bed as well and made it then tidied things around, restoring the bedroom to its clean, tidy state. She then got her clothes from yesterday as well and waited for Ryan to finish so she could ready for the day as well.

Although Lycoris didn't want to admit it, she knew that Matthew was right, as she barely had any strength of her own. Hanging her head apologetically, she replied quietly,

"I-I am sorry. I-I guess I should have expected this would happen...I am really sorry."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 3:32 am

Ryan quickly finished his shower and then changed into his clothes.  He then combed his hair and once he looked presentable, he left the bathroom.  Returning to Lisianthus, he said,

"Hey, beautiful.  I'm all done."

Matthew gently touched Lycoris' hands and replied, "Hey, there's no need to apologize.  I can tell that you must have suffered quite an ordeal.  Please rest and take it easy here.  I'll look after you.  I promise."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 3:47 am

Lisianthus smiled softly at Ryan and getting up, she said, "You look wonderful, cutie. I'll go get ready as well."

She entered the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for the day.

Lycoris blushed deeply but she appreciated the stranger's kindness and help although she wished things didn't end up like that. She replied softly,

"Umm ok, just-just until I get well enough to leave, I guess. You-you're a doctor, sir? So you can help me get strong enough quickly, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 6:06 am

(Folke and I are still chatting but I'll do my best to post as much as possible.  ^^)

As Lisianthus got herself ready for the day, Ryan took a seat and thought about what they would have for breakfast.  He was in the mood for some pancakes but he would ask Lisianthus.

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, that's right.  I can do a quick check up on you right now if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 6:18 am

(Ahh it's ok. I am logging off after this post anyways. My internet connection is pretty unstable and disconnects pretty frequently so yeah, hopefully, it will be better by tomorrow. :/)

Lisianthus took a quick shower then changed into yesterday's clothes before brushing her hair and making sure she looked presentable. Once done, she went out of the bathroom, put away her nightgown and approaching Ryan happily, she said,

"I am all done, cutie."

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Umm ok, if it isn't a problem for you."

She wanted to know how bad her health had suffered from the amount of magic she used, as she did feel a lot weaker than before.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 6:24 am

(Awww I see.  I'm sorry to hear that.  I hope your Internet connection gets better soon, too, and I'll try to post more tomorrow although I do have work later in the day.  :/)

Ryan wrapped his arms around Lisianthus' waist and happily said, "You look beautiful, my beautiful."

He gave her a quick kiss and then said, "I'm in the mood for pancakes for breakfast but what do you want?"

Matthew nodded and then taking out his usual instruments to do a check up, he examined Lycoris.  He could tell how weak she was and he was surprised that she used magic.  Also, he examined her eyes and although he had slightly suspected it, the examination confirmed that Lycoris was indeed blind.  Once he was done, he looked at her and said,

"I'm done.  I want to ask but are you a regular magic user?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 2:32 pm

(Thanks. ^^ My internet is better now, thankfully, although it still disconnects occasionally. It tends to get at its worst during the afternoon hours although it was unbearable today. :/ I'll see how it is tomorrow. And take your time with work, of course. I understand. ^^)

Lisianthus loved the idea of having pancakes for breakfast and grinning, she said,

"Pancakes it is. We can make some chocolate sauce and strawberry sauce to go with it. I can already imagine how delicious this breakfast will be!"

Lycoris was a bit hesitant to respond but then she replied quietly,

"No, not really...at least not recently. Umm, I mean, I-I am supposed to be a really powerful sorceress but the healer who had been taking care of me prevented me from using magic lately because of my bad health and all. But I-I did use a large amount of magic last night. I knew I shouldn't but I-I had no choice. I needed to come here; there's somewhere I must head to and...no one would let me."

She looked worried as she remembered the shapeshifter and how she had to go to her as soon as possible, to ask her to take her powers and finish everything once and for all.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 5:12 pm

(Ahh I see.  I hope your Internet connection improves and since I have time now, I'll go ahead and post.  ^^)

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, it sure will be.  How about we get started then?  Although I should probably get some food and water for Melody first and check to see if she slept well?"

Matthew nodded as he listened and took in what Lycoris said.  He was confused but he replied,

"I see.  So you needed to head to Alex's house but no one would let you go?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 11:26 pm

(Thanks and ok. ^^)

Lisianthus nodded happily and said, "Sure thing. Why don't you do that and I'll make the preparations for breakfast meanwhile? Don't worry, I won't start without you."

Lycoris was momentarily surprised as Matthew mentioned Alex's house but then vaguely remembering that she mentioned something about it last night, she nodded slowly and replied,

"Yes...I-I have to be there as soon as possible. Do you know Alex, sir? It's Alex Carnahan. He's a nobleman and he-he lives here although I-I know he isn't in town at the moment. But do you know where his house is, at least? If-if it wouldn't be too much trouble, would you take me there?"

She looked hopeful, as this man could help her reach the shapeshifter and Lady Penelope.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 12:02 am

Ryan smiled softly and replied, "Ok, thanks, beautiful.  I'll be back soon."

He gave Lisianthus a quick kiss and then left the treehouse, approaching Melody.

Matthew nodded and replied, "I can take you there but if you don't mind me asking, how are you related to Alex?  Are you his wife?"

He thought that perhaps Lycoris could be Alex's wife although the thought made him sad for some reason that he couldn't explain.

(I'll be going to work soon but since I'm still at home for now, I'll make this post.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 1:38 am

(Coolies. XD)

Melody had woken up a short while earlier, feeling all refreshed and rested having enjoyed a good night's sleep. As she saw Ryan coming down from the treehouse, she whinnied happily, delighted to see him and saying good morning.

Lycoris was surprised by the question and blushed deeply, but sadness reflecting in her eyes, she quietly said, "I-I was, before..."

Quickly snapping out of it, however, she took a breath and said, "I-I am not Alex's wife but umm, I am his wife's twin sister. I-I guess you never met Nerine before, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 4:12 am

(Back now.  XD)

Ryan smiled softly as Melody whinnied at him.  Gently petting her head, he said,

"Good morning, Melody.  Did you sleep well?"

Matthew shook his head and replied, "No, I haven't met her although I did see her at the wedding and Alex's parents have talked about her."

Seeing the sadness in Lycoris' eyes, he then gently asked, "Are you ok?  Are you in any pain?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 4:48 am

(Welcome back. XD)

Melody whinnied happily in response, answering positively to Ryan's question. She said,

What about you and Sia? Did you rest well?

Lycoris quickly shook her head and smiling softly, she replied, "I am ok."

She paused then asked, "Umm how was my check-up? Did-did my health suffer badly because I used magic?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 4:53 am

(Thanks.  XD  If I'm slow in posting btw, it'll either be because I'm gaming or chatting.  XD)

Ryan nodded happily and telepathically replied, Yup, we sure did.  Sia and I are going to have breakfast in the treehouse before we head back to the castle, and I wanted to see what you wanted for breakfast.  Do you have any preferences?

Matthew replied, "You're quite weak, miss.  I guess you must have used up a lot of magic but some rest will help you recover.  Also..."

He trailed off, unsure of how to approach the topic of Lycoris' blindness.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 4:57 am

(No problem, take your time. XD)

Melody whinnied happily and replied,

I know. How about some carrots? I love the ones you summon for me.

Lycoris looked worried as Matthew trailed off and replied,

"What is it, sir? Is-is there anything that's terrible wrong with me?"

The subject of her blindness didn't occur to her, as it had became quite natural that it didn't seem to come to her mind.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 5:02 am

(Thanks.  XD)

Ryan nodded happily and in his hands, there appeared a few delicious carrots and a bucket of water.  Setting them on the ground, he then said,

I hope this will be enough.

Matthew took a deep breath and then gently asked,

"Miss, have you always been blind?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 5:09 am

Melody whinnied happily as Ryan summoned the carrots and water for her, and replied,

More than enough. Thank you, Ryan.

Lycoris was surprised as Matthew brought up her blindness, and she didn't know what to say for a moment. She quietly replied then,

"No...It-it was an accident a long time ago but it doesn't matter now."

She paused then feeling a little uncomfortable, she said, "We don't need to talk about this, please. I-I know how to manage on my own. You don't have to pity me just because I am blind, sir."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 5:44 am

Ryan replied,

No problem.  If you're all good, I'll return to Sia but we'll see you in a bit, ok?

Matthew replied, "I don't pity you, miss.  I bring it up because I can help cure your blindness.  That is, if you'll let me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 5:49 am

Melody whinnied happily and replied,

Okay. Take your time.

Although Lycoris looked interested for a moment, it was only a moment, before her eyes had a sad look in them and she shook her head, replying,

"No, it doesn't matter. Others have already attempted to heal my eyes and it didn't work but I am fine. And at-at this point, it doesn't matter anyways."

She thought to herself that she was in the humans' world to meet the shapeshifter and sacrifice herself, so what good was thinking about her eyesight anyhow?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 5:53 am

Ryan nodded happily and after giving Melody one last gentle pet on her head, he headed back inside the treehouse.  There, he approached Lisianthus and happily said,

"I gave Melody some carrots and water so she should be all set."

Matthew replied, "I'm sure others have tried and because they didn't succeed, you'd think I wouldn't be able to do so but, miss, just to let you know, I've been highly successful in treating my patients with injuries and illnesses that even the best doctors and healers couldn't treat.  Just recently, I successfully healed a patient who had a severe heart condition because of her shapeshifting ability.  If I hadn't been there to help her, she would have eventually died from using her ability too much."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 5:56 am

Lisianthus received Ryan with a happy smile and she replied,

"That's great. I prepared everything for breakfast here so how about we start working? I am feeling a little hungry now."

Lycoris' ears perked up as Matthew mentioned a patient who had a shapeshifting ability and eagerness all over her voice, she said,

"Did-did you just mention that she has a shapeshifting ability, sir? Umm...I-I hope it's ok that I ask this but...but she happens to be staying at Alex's house at the moment? Is it her?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 6:01 am

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Me, too, beautiful, and I can't wait to start making pancakes with you."

He smiled lovingly at Lisianthus and then proceeded to help make the pancake batter.

Matthew replied, "Yes, I believe it is the same lady we're both talking about.  Her mother is very lovely and kind.  I take it then that you know both of them?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 6:03 am

Lisianthus grinned happily and started making the strawberry and chocolate sauces for the pancakes. As they worked together, she happily said,

"You know, I do love it when we work together like so to prepare food. It makes it all the more delicious."

Lycoris nodded eagerly and replied, "Yes, yes, I know them. I-I came here to see them. Sir, I-I know that I've already caused you a lot of trouble but please, please take me to them. I need to see them as soon as possible. I've come this far just to see them."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 6:16 am

Ryan grinned and replied, "I love cooking together like this, too, beautiful.  We should definitely do this more often."

He heated up the pan and then made the pancakes like so.

Matthew replied, "Miss, I'll take you to them but once you've rested well.  Your condition is pretty weak.  I can let them know you're here if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 6:26 am

Lisianthus nodded happily in agreement and replied, "Most definitely."

She was soon all done preparing the sauces and she also got out some milk so they could have it with the pancakes. She waited for Ryan to finish preparing them.

Lycoris looked disappointed and quietly replied, "But-but I am fine. I may be a little weak but I can manage."

Trying to prove her words, she tried to get out of bed and reach to her feet although she immediately sat down again, as she couldn't keep standing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: