Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 6:32 am

(I'm glad you like the gifts and I'm back although it took me a while before I was free.  But I'll be here until I turn in for the night.  ^^)

Ryan replied, "I see.  That would be a reasonable explanation.  I would suggest that we try going through the portal to see where Lycoris ended up but I think that would be too dangerous."

Olivia entered the bathroom and said, "Ok, miss.  I'll help you wash your hair."

She then proceeded to wet Lycoris' hair and then shampoo it thoroughly.

(Folke just got off so yup, I'm now free to post more.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 6:37 am

(Welcome back and coolies. XD)

The head healer nodded and replied, "Definitely. Entering the portal when it's in this state would be quite risky. But I am even more worried about her now. If she's the one who summoned it for real, we don't know where she ended up and more importantly, what her health is like at the moment."

Lycoris sat in the bathrub quietly as Olivia washed her hair, enjoying her touch, feeling as though she was like a little girl. She softly said,

"Thank you for your care, Olivia. You're quite gentle."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 6:43 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Ryan furrowed his eyebrows with worry and replied, "Yeah, that's true.  I hope that Lycoris is all right, wherever she is."

He realized that he could contact with her telepathically but he'd wait to do so when he knew that he wouldn't be interrupted.

Olivia smiled softly and replied, "Your hair is quite wonderful to touch, miss.  It's a pleasure washing it."

She continued to shampoo Lycoris' hair and then she rinsed the shampoo out, being careful that none of the shampoo bubbles would reach Lycoris' eyes.  After she was done, Olivia said,

"Your hair is all washed now, miss, and you can take your time washing yourself up.  You know where the towels and bathrobe are and I'll prepare a clean nightgown for you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 6:46 am

The head healer nodded worriedly as well and he turned his attention back to the portal, which Lisianthus was working on closing. It took some time but she was finally able to shut it down without problems.

Taking her breaths as the process was quite exhausting, she commented, "Whew. This was the worst time I had to shut down a portal. It never took so much time nor effort."

Lycoris nodded and smiling softly, she said, "Ok, I won't take long. Thank you again, Olivia."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 6:53 am

Ryan approached Lisianthus and gently hugging her, he said,

"But you did it.  I knew you could, beautiful.  Do you want to rest for a bit?"

Olivia smiled softly and replied, "You're welcome, miss.  I'll leave you to it but please call for me when you're done and I'll come get you."

She curtseyed to Lycoris and then left the bathroom, preparing a fresh nightgown for her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 6:56 am

Although Lisianthus could use a few minutes of rest, she shook her head and a worried look on her face as she turned to Ryan, she said,

"There's no time to rest, cutie. We need to look everywhere for Lycoris. But I-I am not sure how now. If she's the one who opened the portal, then she's probably in the humans' world now but who knows where? It's not for sure that she ended up in Devenshire."

Lycoris continued washing herself up and as she was done, she carefully got out of the tub and reached out to the towel, drying herself up and drying her hair. Then she put on her bathrobe and carefully reaching out to the door, she opened it slightly and called out,

"I-I'm all done, Olivia."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 7:04 am

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied, "Hmm, perhaps you could contact the king and queen of Devenshire?  You have talked to them, right?  You can explain the situation and they could form search parties to find Lycoris.  She may have ended up somewhere in Devenshire."

Olivia approached Lycoris and gently holding her arm, she guided her back to the room and bed.  Then she had Lycoris sit down on the bed and handing her a beautiful blue cotton nightgown, she said,

"Here's your nightgown, miss.  Would you like some help?"

(Random but I think I might know why Enigma didn't have a big discount.  Since it's still a relatively new game, new games don't tend to get discounted much, even during holiday sales.  I've noticed the same thing with a couple of games on my wishlist since they are fairly new.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 7:12 am

(I see. I thought the same thing as well but I ended up buying it anyways. It's the only game I really wanted since both the story and graphics looked pretty good. XD)

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "I guess I can do that but what if Lycoris didn't end up in Devenshire? There's that possibility too. And could-could she end up contacting the shapeshifter to ask her to get her?"

Lycoris held her nightgown and nodding, she replied, "I-I would appreciate that very much, Olivia."

With Olivia's help, she changed out of the bathrobe and put on the nightgown, which felt quite soft.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 7:18 am

(Ahh I see.  A few of my Steam friends have it so yeah, it must be pretty good.  XD)

Ryan replied, "It's possible but then why didn't Lycoris just do that from the beginning?  Wouldn't it have been easier for Lycoris to contact the shapeshifter from the mansion so she'd come get her?  Lycoris may not have known where she was but the shapeshifter would have gone to no lengths to find that out."

Olivia helped Lycoris put on her nightgown and once it was secure, she fetched a nearby hairbrush and began to gently brush Lycoris' hair.  Once that was done, she smiled softly and replied,

"There, you're all set, miss."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 7:21 am

(Yup. I'll give it a try soon so I'll let you know how it is when I do. XD)

Lisianthus sighed and replied, "But the shapeshifter was already trying to find her. I doubt that she was saving any effort to do so."

She took a deep breath and said, "It doesn't matter now. We have to find her as soon as possible before the shapeshifter does. If-if she does, she'll sacrifice her and Lycoris will simply die."

Lycoris smiled softly and replied,

"Thank you very much, Olivia. I feel a lot better now and I must look better as well. It's all thanks to you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 7:27 am

(Thankies.  XD)

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, that's right.  So we have to figure out the best plan to find Lycoris."

He looked to Lisianthus, willing to take her lead.

Olivia smiled softly and replied, "You look wonderful, miss, and all refreshed.  I'm sure you must want some sleep but would you like me to stay with you or would you rather have Sir Matthew with you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 7:32 am

Lisianthus took a deep breath and said, "We'll return to the castle now and I'll contact the king and queen of Devenshire first thing. Then we can see what to do next."

Lycoris blushed a bit and replied,

"I-I don't mind either of you but umm, no one has to stay with me. I mean, I am pretty sure watching me sleep is quite boring and I don't wish to trouble any of you with that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 7:39 am

(I almost forgot but you might be interested in this.  It's a contest to win a free copy of A Little Lily Princess.  ^^)

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok, that sounds good.  We should head back to the carriage then."

He gently held on to Lisianthus' arm but waited for her ok before the party would head back.

Olivia shook her head and replied, "Of course not, miss.  It'll be very peaceful and beautiful watching you sleep.  I'll stay with you for the time being and when Sir Matthew returns to check up on you, he can take over.  How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 7:46 am

(Coolies. I'll check it out since the game looks interesting and all. Thanks. ^^)

Lisianthus nodded and led the way back to the carriage with the head healer following behind. Once the party was inside, the driver directed the pegasi to take to the air and head back to the castle.

Lycoris smiled and nodding, she replied, "Ok, if you say so."

She laid down in bed and after putting her head on the pillow and covering up, she softly said, "I'll see you later then, Olivia."

She smiled softly to her then closed her eyes and fell asleep almost immediately, as her body was still quite worn out.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 7:54 am

(No problem.  ^^)

As Ryan sat beside Lisianthus, he gently touched her hands and did his best to comfort her, although he did so with his eyes rather than words.  He hoped that they would be able to find Lycoris and then to get some answers.

Olivia took a seat beside Lycoris and watched her as she peacefully slept.  A little later, Matthew entered the room, figuring that Lycoris was probably sleeping.  He looked to Olivia and Olivia nodded her head in understanding.  She took Lycoris' dress to wash and then left the room.  Matthew then took the seat that Olivia had occupied and kept watch over Lycoris.

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  Good news is that I'll be able to RP lots tomorrow since Folke won't be online tomorrow because of holiday plans and all that.  Nite, nite, and I'll see you tomorrow.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 8:36 am

(Aww I would have loved to be here so that we could RP more but I do have an exam in the late afternoon tomorrow and all so I won't be here. :/ I'll post before I head to college a couple of times at least but yeah, I'm really sorry about that. :/ Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lisianthus felt Ryan's touch and looked at him with worry in her eyes, silently telling him that she was afraid and quite worried. But his presence did give her strength and comfort and she was grateful for his support.

The carriage soon made it at the castle and the driver directed the pegasi to carefully land.

Lycoris continued to sleep soundly, looking quite tranquil and peaceful. Her body pretty much needed the rest and so did her mind, although the latter was quite full of troubles and worries. But just for that while, she wanted to sleep and rest without having to worry about anything.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 5:40 pm

(Awww I see.  :/  Good luck on your exam and I'll do my best to post as much as I can, too.  ^^)

Once the carriage landed, Ryan got out and then helped Lisianthus and the head healer out as well.  He then said, "We should head to your office, beautiful, and make contact with the king and queen of Devenshire right away."

Matthew smiled softly as he continued to watch Lycoris sleep.  He couldn't explain it but he felt this strong connection to her and wished to protect her and keep her safe.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 11:12 pm

(Coolies. I'll post now and try to post at least a couple of times before I have to head to college. ^^)

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "You're right. Although I would have resorted to sending an official messenger or something, this can't wait. We'll communicate with them telepathically."

She led the way into the castle and upstairs to her office.

Lycoris continued to sleep for a while more but her slumber didn't continue to be so peaceful. As her other personality was aware of how she escaped and what she was trying to do, she had to break free. This showed over Lycoris' face as she softly moaned and signs of pain began to appear all over her face.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 12:30 am

(Ahh ok.  XD)

Ryan nodded and followed Lisianthus as they headed to her office.  Once they arrived, Ryan took a seat while Lisianthus made contact with the king and queen.

Matthew was worried as he observed Lycoris' face and he reached out to touch her hands, gently rubbing her hands in comfort.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 12:49 am

The head healer took a seat as well as did Lisianthus and then taking a deep breath, she opened the line of telepathy with the king and queen of Devenshire, and she made it available for Ryan and the head healer to hear as well. She introduced herself to them and then presented the trouble she had at hand, asking them to help her find Lycoris as soon as possible if she were in Devenshire.

Lycoris continued to moan softly in pain as her other personality fought to break free, and it was though another battle was going on in her head, filling it with nightmares. She cried softly in her sleep and quietly whispered,

"No, please...I-I can't let you take over. I-I am quite close. Please..."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 1:37 am

The king and queen heard Lisianthus' message, and they were immediately alarmed.  The king then replied that he would help and organize search parties to look for Lycoris right away.  Also, he mentioned that if Lisianthus wanted to send her own helpers to them to help, he'd be glad to receive them.

Matthew gently squeezed Lycoris' hands and softly said, "Lycoris, can you hear me?  It's me, Matthew.  You're safe here.  I promise.  I won't let anyone harm you.  Be strong, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 1:45 am

Lisianthus was relieved and grateful that the king was quite cooperative, and thanked him sincerely for that. She replied that she would send a group of her soldiers to help out as soon as possible.

Although Lycoris couldn't hear Matthew, she could feel that someone was trying to reach out to her and as though she wanted to reply, she tearfully replied in her sleep,

"She-she wants to take over...Not-not again. I-I can't let her, not again, no..."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 2:38 am

The king replied that he will wait for Lisianthus' soldiers, and meanwhile, Ryan listened in on the conversation, grateful that the king and queen were willing to help search for Lycoris.

Although Matthew was confused as to whom Lycoris meant, he replied, "Lycoris, whoever she is, I won't let her harm you.  You have my word.  I'll protect you with all of my heart and strength so please have faith in me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 2:59 pm

Lisianthus thanked the king again for his cooperation and said that she would send her soldiers quite soon. She then shut off the telepathy and looking to Ryan and the head healer, she said,

"You heard it all, right? I just need to take care of sending a group of soldiers now. Then they can find Lycoris as soon as possible, if she's in Devenshire."

Lycoris seemed to calm down relatively as Matthew's words somehow reached out to her and feeling a bit comforted, and also supported by the elixir which was still in effect, she was finally able to overcome her other personality for now.

She woke up suddenly, opening her eyes and sitting up as she took her breaths, looking scared and shaken.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 4:58 pm

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, we did.  It's good that the king and queen are willing to help.  They must be very worried about the situation, as we are."

Matthew saw Lycoris awaken and looking at her worriedly, he said,

"Did you have a nightmare just now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: