Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 5:52 pm

Lisianthus nodded sadly and replied,

"That we are. I-I can't help but wonder where Lycoris could be. Is she safe? Is she well? I-I know that she didn't like it at the mansion but for her to run away like this..."

Lycoris was a bit startled as she heard Matthew's voice but as she regained her composure, she calmed down a bit and quietly replied,

"Y-Yes, it-it was a nightmare...I am sorry. I startled you, didn't I? I am sorry."

Her voice was still shaken although she did her best to calm down, but she couldn't help feeling scared, knowing that it wasn't just a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 8:50 pm

Ryan wrapped his arms around Lisianthus in a hug and gently replied, "She must have been desperate to run away like this.  But we'll find her and then we'll figure out what to do from there, ok?"

Matthew shook his head and replied, "I was worried."

He paused and then said, "I heard you talking about a 'she' in your sleep.  Is this someone from your life threatening you?  I'm sorry if I'm prying but I wish to protect you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 1:18 am

Lisianthus returned Ryan's hug gently and nodding, she said, "Yes, you're right. We have to find her before that shapeshifter does. If Lycoris falls in that shapeshifter's hands, it's all over."

She got up and said, "I'll head to the castle's barracks right away. I need to prepare a group of soldiers and send them to the humans' world so the search can start immediately."

Lycoris was a little surprised as Matthew mentioned that she talked about a 'she,' and quickly replied,

"It-it was just a nightmare. Please don't mind anything I mumbled when I was asleep. I-I must have talked about a lot of nonsense. I-I am sorry for worrying you."

She did her best to seem truthful about it although the look in her eyes showed otherwise.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 1:54 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Of course.  Would you like me to go with you, beautiful?"

Matthew could tell that Lycoris was holding back but deciding not to push things, he replied,

"Ok but if there's any way I can help, tell me.  I'm here for you, Lycoris."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 2:11 am

Lisianthus shook her head and replied, "It's ok, cutie. I'll take care of it quickly and come back here, ok? Wait for me."

She gave him a kiss on the cheek then went out of the office, heading to the barracks.

Lycoris nodded slowly and replied,

"Umm thanks, Matt. I am sorry I troubled you like that. Umm did-did you send the note to the shapeshifter?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 2:25 am

As Lisianthus went to organize the soldiers, Ryan took a seat and sighed to himself, distressed about Lycoris going missing and Lisianthus' state.  He knew that he could contact Lycoris but would she tell him where she was if she did?

Matthew nodded and replied, "I did.  Well, to be specific, I addressed the note to the shapeshifter's mother, as she seems to be the lady of the house at the moment.  I had one of my butlers take care of delivering the note so she should get it shortly."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 2:44 am

The head healer was distressed as well as he felt that Lycoris going missing was partially his responsibility. He looked to Ryan and quietly said,

"If Lady Lycoris truly ran away, sir, where do you think she could have headed to? Do you believe she would really try to find the shapeshifter?"

Lycoris nodded and replied,

"Thanks. I am sorry to have troubled you with all of this...Once-once they receive the note, I am sure they'll come here and take me away so you won't have to worry about me anymore."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 2:59 am

Ryan looked sadly at the head healer and replied, "Yeah, I believe she would do that.  But we must find her before she does such a thing."

Matthew touched Lycoris' shoulder and replied, "Hey, you're not leaving here until you've recovered enough.  Doctor's orders.  You need your rest and all."

(We can include a scene where Matthew's butler delivers the note to Lady Penelope.  Otherwise, we can assume that she gets it.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 3:04 am

The head healer nodded and replied,

"Definitely. I can't help but worry about her state of health though. How the portal was summoned and all and her condition..."

Lycoris looked a bit surprised but she replied,

"But I-I've already troubled you enough. A strange girl showing up at your doorstep unconscious and weak...you've been kind enough to take care of me but I don't wish to trouble you any longer. I can continue to recover where the shapeshifter is."

(Ahh you can take care of the butler's scene and all. Lady Penelope would surely ask about Matthew's house at least. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 3:08 am

(Ahh ok.  XD)

Ryan nodded but he couldn't think of anything to say so all he could do was wait for Lisianthus to return.

Matthew shook his head and replied, "It's better that you stay here, at least until your health has recovered enough that you can be moved.  You need to regain your strength first before anything else."

Meanwhile, Matthew's butler had arrived at the door to Alex's and Nerine's house and knocked on it, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 3:14 am

After a while, Lisianthus entered the office, having taken care of gathering the soldiers and preparing them to go to the humans' world then sent them through the portal.

Taking back her seat, she said, "It's done. They should be at the humans' world quite shortly."

Lycoris sighed sadly and replied, "But I-I don't know when I am going to completely recover. I've been resting where I was before for a long time and my health didn't seem to improve much. Just please, let me stay where the shapeshifter is when she comes."

At Alex's and Nerine's house, Lady Penelope heard the knock on the door and went to answer it. There, she saw a man and said,

"Yes, sir? How can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 3:22 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "That's good.  Then the king and queen can take care of organizing search parties to look for Lycoris.  Is there anything else we can do in the meantime?"

Matthew sighed and replied, "We'll see.  We'll wait for a reply from your friends first, ok?"

The butler bowed politely to Lady Penelope and replied, "Hello, madam.  I'm a butler of Sir Matthew's and he's asked me to deliver this note to you."

He then handed Matthew's letter to Lady Penelope.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 3:33 am

Lisianthus sighed sadly and replied,

"I-I don't know. I want to go there myself and look for her but I can't leave my responsibilities behind. But I don't know what to do. I can't just sit here and hope the soldiers will find her."

Lycoris nodded slowly and replied, "Umm ok."

She didn't know what else to say, so she stayed silent.

Lady Penelope wondered what Matthew would want to tell her in a letter and taking the note from the butler, she opened it quickly and read through it. Her eyes widened in surprise as she replied,

"Lycoris....Lycoris is at Matthew's place?! She's at his place?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 3:38 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "I understand.  I wish there was something I could do to help."

He looked saddened himself, worried about both Lisianthus and Lycoris.

Matthew then said, "It looks like Olivia took good care of you and oh, she's washing your dress now so once it's washed and dried, it'll be as good as new."

The butler looked surprised by Lady Penelope's reaction but nodding, he replied,

"There is a young lady whom Sir Matthew found last night so I presume you're talking about her?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 3:41 am

Lisianthus didn't know what to say for a while but then remembering something, she suddenly said,

"Why...why don't we communicate with her telepathically? Just to make sure that she's ok. I know she won't tell us where she is but at least, to know she is ok..."

Lycoris smiled softly and replied, "Please thank her again for me...I troubled her enough but she was quite gentle and caring."

Lady Penelope nodded eagerly and replied, "Yes, that must be her. Sir, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, would you take us to Matthew's place? We-we need to see her for ourselves, just to make sure that it is her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 3:48 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, that's a good idea.  Do you want to contact her, beautiful, or shall I?"

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "I'll pass along your thanks to her.  I'm glad she was kind and gentle to you.  It looks like you've been through quite an ordeal."

The butler nodded and replied, "Yes, of course, madam, but I came here by foot.  Unless you have a carriage set up, we'll have to walk there or perhaps I can go to Sir and Lady Carnahan's place and ask them for a carriage to borrow to take you all to my master's home."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 3:54 am

Lisianthus wanted to say that she would contact her but remembering how the last encounter between them was like, she quietly said,

"Umm it's better that you contact her, I think. She'll respond when it's you."

Lycoris smiled a bit sadly and quietly said, "I-I guess...But you've all been quite kind and generous to me and for that, I am quite grateful."

Lady Penelope shook her head and replied,

"Ahh there's no need for that. We can walk. Would you give me a moment to tell my daughter and the other sir?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 4:02 am

Ryan replied, "Are you sure?  I'll do it if you feel more comfortable that I do so."

Matthew smiled softly and gently patted Lycoris' hands, gazing softly at her.

The butler nodded and replied, "Of course.  I will wait outside for you and your party to get ready."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 4:08 am

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yes, I am sure. After what happened last time I was with her, I am not sure if it's a good idea that I contact her."

Lycoris blushed a bit but she smiled softly as well. She didn't know what else to say but couldn't help but wonder if the shapeshifter would show up soon.

Lady Penelope nodded and smiling a bit to the butler, she said, "Thank you very much, sir."

She entered the house again and told the shapeshifter and the chancellor about what the butler told her. They were both quite surprised but immediately got up to follow the butler to Matthew's house.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 4:22 am

Ryan nodded and without saying anything more, he used his telepathy to reach out to Lycoris and communicated,

Lycoris, it's me.  Can you hear me?

Once the party was assembled, the butler led them all towards Matthew's house and once they arrived, he led them upstairs to Lycoris' room and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 4:25 am

Lycoris heard the knock on the door and in the same time, she heard Ryan communicating with her telepathically. She was a bit flustered, not knowing what to do or whether to reply to him. But she didn't even feel strong enough to reply to him.

Quietly, she said,

"Matt...someone is telepathically reaching out to me. I-I know I shouldn't use magic but I'll just respond for a moment while you answer the door, ok?"

Meanwhile, the shapeshifter, Lady Penelope and the chancellor were waiting, wondering if it was really Lycoris in that room.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 4:31 am

Matthew could see how weak Lycoris was and he replied, "Lycoris, you should rest.  I'm sure you can just get back to whoever is contacting you later when you're stronger.  They'll understand.  But I'll go get the door.  Hold on."

He got up and opening the door, he was surprised to see the shapeshifter, Lady Penelope, and the chancellor.  He bowed to them and said,

"I see that you got my note.  If I had known you wanted to come, I would have sent for a carriage."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 4:35 am

Lady Penelope curtseyed politely to Matthew and smiling a little, she said,

"Hello, darling. I am quite sorry if we're intruding but we did receive your note and well, it couldn't wait. We had to make sure for ourselves. You mentioned that Lycoris is with you and she asked you to tell us? We want to see her, if it's alright with you."

The shapeshifter and the chancellor were still silent but the shapeshifter at least was quite impatient.

Meanwhile, despite Matthew's words, Lycoris couldn't just ignore Ryan's communication. Deciding to be quick, she replied,

Ryan...I-I can't talk for long. I am sorry. I-I am okay but please don't look for me. Everything will end quite soon, I promise. Just forget about me and it will be all over very soon. Goodbye, Ryan.

She then shut off the telepathy, feeling a bit worn out although it was quite a simple spell she cast.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 4:42 am

Ryan was worried as Lycoris' reply was short and cut off.  He turned to Lisianthus and told her what Lycoris had said, clearly worried for her well being.

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, of course, but only if Lycoris is ok with having visitors."

He approached Lycoris and said, "Your friends have come to see you.  Are you all right with receiving them?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 4:44 am

Lisianthus looked even more worried as she heard Lycoris' reply from Ryan and replied,

"What is this supposed to mean? Did-did she find the shapeshifter or what? Oh no. We have to find her. We have to find her before it's too late."

She looked quite worried and lost, not knowing what more she could do.

Lycoris nodded eagerly and replied, "Yes, yes, please let them come in. I-I need to see them. Please let me see them, Matt."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: