Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 5:07 am

(Ahh yup, I was browsing through the visual novels earlier and I liked it. The graphics and story seemed interesting. XD I'll wait until there's a fair sale for it though since it's a little pricey at the moment and all. XD)

Lisianthus finished taking care of the bill then returned to the table where Ryan was seated. As he was all done, she happily said,

"I am ready to go when you are, cutie."

Nerine nodded and replied, "Yeah, that's true. Nothing unusual happened recently."

The shapeshifter nodded and furrowing her eyebrows, she said, "And no news about Lycoris or her location either, right?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 5:12 am

(Ahh yeah, I understand.  There is the winter sale coming next week around Christmas so hopefully, the sales will be good then.  There are these new good games coming out and it's getting harder to hold on to my spending money but I'm going to do my best.  Only buy games when they're on sale.  XD)

Ryan stood up and happily replied, "I'm ready, beautiful."

He gently held on to Lisianthus' arm and as they left the restaurant, he said, "I bet Melody will be excited about our plans, too."

Alex shook his head and replied, "Nope, I haven't heard anything.  I certainly would have told you if I had found out any information."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 5:17 am

(lol Yup, that's what I am trying to do at the moment as well. XD I am waiting for the Christmas sales since there are a couple of games I have my eyes on and all so hopefully, their prices go down a bit then. XD)

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "I am sure of it as well. She'll enjoy the flight too."

They soon made it back to where Melody was and the pegasus whinnied happily at their sight. As the couple got on her, Lisianthus said, "We'll be heading to the treehouse, Melody. What do you think?"

Melody whinnied happily at that.

The shapeshifter replied, "I know. That human doesn't seem to be planning to cooperate either. From what I heard around here, he and the queen seem to be fixing their relationship so yeah, he wouldn't risk spoiling that to let me know where Lycoris is, would he?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 5:21 am

(Ahh yeah, same here.  XD)

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Yup, it looks like Melody loves the idea."

He held on to Lisianthus and added, "I'm ready when you are, beautiful."

Alex replied, "Yeah, probably not.  I could tell that they were having major disagreements although I haven't seen Ryan much for the past couple of days so he may well be fixing things with Sia."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 5:24 am

Lisianthus nodded happily and then directed Melody to take off to the air, high in the sky as they all headed towards the treehouse, away from Cephiron. The weather had improved a bit from the last couple of days so it was easier to fly around.

The shapeshifter nodded and after a couple of moments of silence, she replied,

"Well, that leaves me no choice. I'll have to go after that queen myself and force her to speak. I've had enough of this hide and seek games."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 5:30 am

As the couple flew towards the treehouse, Ryan commented, "The weather sure has improved although I loved yesterday's rain."

He hugged Lisianthus closer as they continued to head towards their destination.

Alex couldn't help but worry and thinking of something, he replied, "Wouldn't it be better just to secretly follow Sia until she leaves the castle?  Then she would go to Lycoris and you could find out where she is, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 5:35 am

Lisianthus smiled happily and nodding, she said, "I loved it too. But hey, the sun is beautiful, you know? I mean, I loved the rain but I don't prefer it when it's all cloudy and dark."

The party continued flying towards the treehouse, soon making it there. Lisianthus directed Melody to gently land on ground.

The shapeshifter looked thoughtful and replied, "Well, I could and it would be a more peaceful way of doing things but that would require me to keep watching her all the time and who knows when she might visit Lycoris next? Does she go to her often?"

(Ahh I'll have lunch now so I'll be a bit late on my next post and all. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 5:38 am

(Ok, have a good lunch.  ^^)

Ryan chuckled and replied, "That's true."

Once the couple were on the ground, Ryan got off first and then he helped Lisianthus get off.  He gently petted Melody on her head and said,

"Thank you for taking us here, Melody."

Alex replied, "I don't know but she must go to here often enough.  I'm sure Lycoris must be lonely wherever she is, and Sia would be the only one who would visit her since she won't tell anyone else where she is."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 5:54 am

(Thanks. I am back now. XD)

Melody whinnied happily, as though she were saying that it was no problem. Lisianthus then led the way upstairs to the treehouse and inside, she led the way to the sofa, waiting for Ryan to sit next to her so they could cuddle together and enjoy each other's company.

The shapeshifter continued to look thoughtful then replied,

"Aren't you in contact at all with Lycoris? Did she ever tell you how often that queen visits her?"

Nerine looked annoyed at the idea that Alex could stay in contact with Lycoris, although she didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 6:01 am

(Welcome back.  ^^)

Ryan sat next to Lisianthus on the sofa and wrapping his arms around her, he said,

"Now this is a wonderful way to spend the afternoon, having my beautiful all to myself."

Alex looked confused and replied, "No, not really.  I can contact Lycoris and I have but she has no idea where she is so how can I help?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 6:06 am

(Thanks. ^^)

Lisianthus cuddled close to Ryan and laying her head on his shoulder, she happily said,

"And I have my cutie all to myself so I couldn't want anything more in the world. Man, I totally missed these moments. I feel so happy right now."

The shapeshifter thought about it for a moment then said,

"Well, I want that simple answer. How often does that queen visit her? If she makes a habit of it, then maybe I don't have to face her or anything. Following her would be a lot easier, anyways. And if the answer is yes, when is the time she usually does that. If you can ask Lycoris and she can answer these questions, I won't have to go after the queen for now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 6:11 am

Ryan held Lisianthus in his arms and looking lovingly at her, he replied, "I've missed them, too, and I've missed you, beautiful.  I love you so much and I'm never, ever going to let you go."

Alex nodded and replied, "I can contact Lycoris and explain the situation."

He turned to Nerine and using his telepathy, he communicated to her,

If we don't want Sia to be hurt, this may be the only way for now.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 6:14 am

Lisianthus returned the loving gazes and softly replied,

"I love you so much too, Ryan. I couldn't imagine my life without you, or going on without you by my side. I am so happy we're back together again and who knows? Maybe what happened only strengthened our bond and love more than ever."

Nerine had to admit inwardly that Alex was right so sighing inwardly, she replied,

Okay but...be quick. I-I mean, just ask her about what the shapeshifter wants and finish the conversation.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 6:20 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right.  We're stronger than ever now and I'll always remain by your side, Sia.  I love you forever."

(Awww, they are like Folke and me.  We had our fights in the past but we ended up becoming stronger and more understanding of each other.  ^^)

Alex nodded and turning to the shapeshifter, he said, "Ok, I'll contact Lycoris now."

Closing his eyes, he used his telepathy to reach out to Lycoris and said,

Lycoris, it's me, Alex.  Are you there?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 6:23 am

(Aww that's wonderful. ^^ I am happy things turned out so well for you. ^^)

Lisianthus smiled softly and replied, "And I love you always, my Ryan."

She leaned in for a loving, sweet kiss,

Lycoris was in her room in the mansion, sitting by herself as she received Alex's message. A little surprised but quite happy to hear this voice, she replied,

Y-Yes, I am here, Alex. How are you doing? I am so glad to hear your voice.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 6:30 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Ryan happily returned the kiss, pouring all of his love and passion into it.  He felt so happy to be with Lisianthus again and vowed to always be with her.

Alex replied,

I'm all right and so is my darling.  How are you?  Are you being treated well, wherever you are?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 6:34 am

The couple continued kissing lovingly for a few moments until it was eventually broken. Lisianthus cuddled closer to Ryan, enjoying his company and having him all to herself.

Lycoris replied,

Yes, I am. The head healer is staying with me and he makes sure that my other self is under control. Umm is everything ok?

She couldn't help but wonder why Alex was contacting her, as it wasn't his habit to do so.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 6:42 am

As Ryan held Lisianthus in his arms, he said,

"Am I selfish to want you all to myself?  I only want you, beautiful.  I love you and I want to share my life with you and be yours for eternity."

Alex replied,

Well, the shapeshifter is here and she's getting impatient about finding you.  She may resort to hurting Sia to find out but I have another idea.  I know you have no idea where you are but can you tell us how often Sia visits you and when she does so?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 6:47 am

Lisianthus looked happily at Ryan and shaking her head, she replied,

"Hey, I want nothing in the world but to be with you too. I want you all to myself all the same."

She paused then looking a bit saddened, she said,

"I just can't help but feel a bit bad about Lycoris. I mean, I won't ever let her die but umm, will she be ok that we're back together again and that you, well...?"

She hoped that Ryan would get what she referred to, as she found it difficult to say that he didn't love Lycoris anymore.

Lycoris was a bit surprised to hear about that and she replied,

Umm, Sia visits me at times, like every other day or so although not exactly regularly and it's usually during the evening.

She paused then said,

I-I don't want the shapeshifter to come here though. This place must be well-secured and it would be dangerous to try and break into here.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 6:53 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "It'll be hard for Lycoris to take when I tell her but I think she'll be happy for us and she'll understand.  You know, I do believe that there is someone out there just for her.  She isn't meant to be alone.  She just hasn't found him yet."

Alex replied,

Yes, I understand but she is getting desperate.  I don't want Sia to get hurt since the shapeshifter said that she'll force the information out of Sia and you know what that means, right?

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night and go to sleep.  I have a busy day tomorrow with work but I'll make sure to post at least once before I go to work.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 7:00 am

(I understand. ^^ I won't be here tomorrow since I have an exam so my day will be spent at college and all so it's all well. XD Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lisianthus smiled a bit and feeling a little cheered up by the thought, she replied,

"Maybe. She deserves some happiness, you know. She's been through so much so I want things to get peaceful for her at one point."

Lycoris became worried as she heard what Alex said and replied,

Y-Yes, I know and I can't let Sia get hurt...

This all only made her recall the idea she had in mind, that she needed to run away. It was quite risky but it seemed like the only suitable solution at the moment, as it wouldn't involve anyone getting hurt or getting into a fight for her.

She said,

Umm, I can ask Sia to visit me tomorrow night if the shapeshifter wants and she could follow her to where I am. Would that solve things?

She planned to make her escape before then, so that wouldn't really have to happen.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 5:06 pm

Ryan nodded and replied, "Me, too, and when she finds her true one, she'll be so very happy and loved with him.  That's what Lycoris deserves."

He continued to cuddle with Lisianthus, feeling happy in her presence.

Alex replied, It very well could.  Let me just talk to the shapeshifter for a moment.

He looked to the shapeshifter and said, "Lycoris said that she can ask Sia to come visit her tomorrow night and you can follow her to where she's being held.  Would that work out?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 10:56 pm

Lisianthus nodded with a smile and replied, "That's right."

She continued to enjoy Ryan's warmth and then dreamily said, "I can't wait till all of this is over. I mean, we're on the verge of it. I'll capture the shapeshifter soon and with that taken care of, I'll let Lycoris go and everyone in the castle can go home. Then it would be just you and me, and we can prepare for our wedding and think about our happy future."

The shapeshifter thought about it for a moment but then nodding, she said,

"Yeah, that can work out. I can shapeshift and easily follow that queen to wherever Lycoris is kept without being detected."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 4:15 am

Ryan smiled lovingly at Lisianthus and replied, "That sounds wonderful.  I can't wait for us to start planning our wedding.  It's going to be the greatest event this world has ever seen and I get to be with my beautiful forever."

Alex nodded and turning his attention back to Lycoris, he communicated,

I just talked to the shapeshifter and she agrees with the plan.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 3:01 pm

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied,

"Yup, definitely. We'll make it the grandest thing the gods' world had ever seen."

The couple continued enjoying each other's company as the afternoon hours wore on, and Lisianthus happily said,

"Hey, cutie. I know we agreed on going out for dinner but since we're here now, how about cooking it ourselves? You wanted that earlier, didn't you? And I would enjoy it a lot more too."

Lycoris took a deep breath and replied,

Umm ok then. I-I will talk to Sia sometime tomorrow and ask her to come here. The-the shapeshifter just has to be ready to follow her then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: