Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 5:08 pm

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Sure, I'd love that very much.  Ahh I should get Melody a treat as well.  I can conjure up some carrots or apples for her."

Alex replied,

Ok, I'll let her know.

Sensing the worry in Lycoris' reply, he then asked,

Hey, are you ok?

(I'll be going to work this afternoon and I have a new class as well so I'm going to be late getting back.  I wanted to let you know just in case.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 1:34 am

(No problem. Take your time. ^^)

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Yes, yes, she would love that very much. A lovely treat just for Melody sounds like a great idea and she'd love it."

Lycoris quickly replied,

Y-Yes, I am fine. Don't worry about me.

She was far from being fine however, and she was already feeling quite nervous about what she wanted to do, but it seemed like she had no choice if she didn't want everyone else to fight.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 6:49 am

(Sorry it took me a while to get here.  I got home late, had dinner, and then Folke wanted to chat so it took me some time before I can finally post.  But I'll stay on here until I go to sleep.  ^^)

Ryan smiled and said, "Ok then.  Why don't I go out and give Melody some treats while you start our dinner preparations?  I'll only be a few minutes."

Although Alex wasn't entirely convinced, he decided to let it go for now and replied,

All right then but if there's anything troubling you, let me know right away, ok?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 7:19 am

(Ahh no problem. I was having lunch and all so I'll post now. ^^)

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Ok."

She got up to prepare dinner while Ryan gave Melody her treats.

Lycoris replied,

Umm of course. Just take care of yourself and of Nerine, ok?

Last edited by Miss Nile on Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 7:23 am

(Ok.  ^^)

Ryan got out of the treehouse and approaching Melody, he cast a spell and there appeared a couple of hands in his hands.  Handing the apples to Melody, he telepathically communicated,

Hey, Melody.  Sia and I are going to have dinner here and I thought you might end up getting hungry so I hope these apples will help.

Alex replied,

I will.  Take care of yourself, Lycoris, and I'll talk to you later.

He then returned his attention to the others and said, "Ok, the plan's all set and Lycoris will do her part."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 7:27 am

Melody whinnied happily at getting treated with apples and replied,

This was very thoughtful of you, Ryan. Thanks. I am so happy that things are back to normal.

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "Good. I will contact her tomorrow to adjust the plan as needed but this is good. If things go smoothly, I should have Lycoris back with me tomorrow night."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 7:31 am

Ryan smiled softly and replied,

Me, too, and thank you for helping us get back together.  You know, you can think of these apples as a treat from me for you helping us.

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup and then we can go back home.  I can't wait to go home."

He looked on at Nerine, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 7:35 am

Melody whinnied even more happily and replied,

Aww but you don't need to thank me for that, you know. Your happiness is mine. Seeing you two together and happy are more than what I could ever ask for.

Nerine returned Alex's smile, delighted at the idea of returning to their home as well. The shapeshifter nodded then getting ready to leave, she said,

"Sorry for intruding. I should get going now. Stay alert though, ok? You never know when I may need you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 7:39 am

Ryan smiled and replied,

Awww you truly are wonderful, Melody.  I'm sure Sia knows how lucky she is to have you and I know how lucky I am to have you.

I should return to Sia soon to help with dinner but do you want anything before I go?

Alex nodded and replied, "I understand.  Be safe and I'll keep alert for your signal."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 7:41 am

Melody whinnied and replied,

Thank you. Just enjoy your time together and I'll be here whenever you need me.

Meanwhile, Lisianthus was in the kitchen, taking care of the dinner preparations and such although she hadn't actually started to cook yet, waiting for Ryan.

The shapeshifter nodded and without saying anything else, she shapeshifted into a maid once more and went out of the room.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 7:49 am

Ryan nodded and left the apples with Melody.  Getting an idea, he cast a spell and there appeared a bucket of water in his hands.  He placed the bucket on the ground and winked to Melody, implying that she should drink from it.  Then he returned to the treehouse and to Lisianthus to help her start dinner.

After the shapeshifter left, Alex turned to Nerine and said, "Well, at least we'll be able to go back to our nice, quiet, peaceful life soon.  I miss our home, darling."

(Getting sleepy so I'll get off for the night and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 8:02 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Melody whinnied happily at the bucket of water Ryan summoned for her, and approaching it, she drank from it, getting refreshed by the cool water.

Meanwhile, Lisianthus was waiting for Ryan and as she saw him return, she smiled happily to him and said,

"Did you give the treats to Melody?"

Nerine approached Alex and nodding in agreement, she said, "Same here. I really hope everything is over quite soon and I am so happy the shapeshifter agreed with your suggestion, Alex. This way, Sia is safe at least."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 5:28 pm

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, I sure did.  I got her a couple of apples and a bucket of water.  She seems very happy so she's all set.  Now we should get on with our dinner.  I wonder what we should have?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup, definitely."

He hugged Nerine and added, "I'm happy I have you, darling."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 10:40 pm

Lisianthus looked thoughtful then happily replied,

"How about some baked potatoes and some fresh orange juice? It's been a while since I've had baked potatoes but what do you think?"

Nerine returned the hug happily and replied, "And I am so happy to have you as well, Alex. I don't know what I would have done otherwise."

(Ahh I think it's safe to leave Alex and Nerine aside for now till they are needed again. XD Also, I'll be heading to college in a bit and although I have a single class today, I might be a bit late returning since we're having this small birthday party after it for our friend and all. XD I am not sure when I will return but hopefully, it won't be long and I'll post as soon as I come back. See you later, phoenix. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 10:55 pm

(Ahh yup, that's fine about Alex and Nerine and have fun at your friend's party.  ^^)

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Sure, that sounds wonderful.  Maybe we should make some dessert as well?  Something simple like chocolate chip cookies?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 5:01 am

(Thanks. I am back now. XD)

Lisianthus' eyes lit up at the mention of chocolate chip cookies and nodding eagerly, she replied happily,

"Yes, yes, that's a perfect idea! Okay then. Why don't you take care of dinner and I'll make those chocolate chip cookies? I'll make them as delicious as ever!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 5:28 am

(Welcome back.  Folke and I are still chatting so my posts may be slow at times.  XD)

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Sure, that sounds like a wonderful idea.  Let's get started then."

He proceeded to make the baked potatoes and thought that it would be nice to have some salad as well so he prepared that as well.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 5:31 am

(Thanks and take your time. ^^)

Lisianthus proceeded to make the chocolate chip cookies as well, making the batter, adding the chips to it and then shaping the cookies to bake them. She enjoyed just having the two of them cook together like so and enjoy a romantic dinner.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 5:36 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

As the potatoes were baking in the oven and the salad was all done, Ryan proceeded to make freshly squeezed orange juice.  After that was done, the baked potatoes were ready so carefully, he took them out of the oven and then plated everything so that he and Lisianthus would have a very delicious dinner.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 5:39 am

Lisianthus had finished baking the cookies as well, and they smelled quite delicious and fresh. She placed them in a plate so they could have them fresh after dinner.

After they placed everything on the table and took their seats, Lisianthus looked at the spread before them and commented happily,

"This looks so yummy."

(If I fast forward things a bit, I hope that's ok. I am kind of looking forward to the night their time since Lycoris will make her escape then and all. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 5:41 am

(Ahh sure, no problem.  XD)

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, it sure does.  Let's eat before the food gets cold."

He took his spoon and then began to eat his baked potato, enjoying its taste and warmth.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 5:43 am

(Thanks. XD)

Lisianthus started eating her food as well, which was quite tasty. Grinning happily, she said,

"I had no idea you were such an amazing cook, Ryan. The food is perfect, you know, better than how the chefs even make back at the castle."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 5:46 am

Ryan blushed and replied, "Awww thanks, beautiful.  You know, I'd be more than happy to cook for you whenever you want, and I can't wait to eat your cookies."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 5:47 am

Lisianthus grinned and replied, "Then we should definitely make cooking together a habit of yours, you know."

She winked at him and they continued eating their food happily. Lisianthus was eventually all done and waited for Ryan to finish as well.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 5:56 am

Ryan continued to eat his dinner as well and soon was done.  He then said, "We should eat your cookies, beautiful."

He then ate a cookie and said, "Yum, this is delicious, just as I'd expect from my beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: