Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 7:01 am

Ryan nodded although he quickly cast a serious glance at Irene.  Even though he could see that Lisianthus' anger was justified, he worried that she would be too harsh on Alex and Nerine.

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "I like chocolate, too, although I like caramel-flavored foods, too.  Have you had a chance to try those?"

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 2:26 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Irene saw Ryan's glance but she nodded to him, as though she were assuring him that they wouldn't let anything get out of hand, as they would be all present.

The party soon made it at the portal and Lisianthus cast a spell to open it, then they walked through it, back to the chapel in the gods' world.

Lycoris looked curious and tilting her head to the side, she asked, "Umm what's caramel?"

She looked genuinely confused, as she hadn't heard about caramel before.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 5:05 pm

Ryan walked beside Lisianthus as the party headed back to the gods' world.  He saw the reassuring glance from Irene and felt a little better that she would make sure that the situation would remain under control.

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "It's kind of like chocolate.  It's very sweet and used in desserts but you know, perhaps you'd like to try some?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 9:34 pm

The party soon made it back inside the chapel in the gods' world, and Lisianthus turned to the soldiers to order them to return to the barracks. Once they left to do as told, she turned to Ryan, Irene and the head healer and frowning, she said,

"We're going to Alex's and Nerine's room. I'll ask them nicely first, or as nicely as I can muster anyways but Irene, if they refuse to cooperate, you'll cast a truth spell on them, ok?"

Irene sighed but nodded, agreeing to the plan.

Lycoris smiled a bit and nodding, she said, "Yes, I'd like to try it sometime. I like chocolate and if it's kind of like it, then I will surely like it as well."

(Ahh I am heading to college in a bit since I have an exam today and all although I am not sure when I will make it back. I have an oral exam after the written one so yeah. XD I'll try to catch up but if I didn't or I am late, you know why and all. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 10:11 pm

(Ahh ok.  XD)

Ryan nodded, agreeing to the plan as well, although he wondered whether Irene would use the truth spell on Alex and Nerine if Lisianthus ordered her to.

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "Great.  I'm sure you'll love it."

Just then, there was a knock on the door.  Matthew called out for the person to enter and there was Olivia.  She approached Matthew and Lycoris and said,

"Sir, your guests have settled into their rooms."

She curtseyed to Lycoris and added, "I washed your dress, miss, and it's currently drying."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 5:08 am

(Back now. XD)

Lisianthus nodded and then led the way out of the chapel and to Alex's and Nerine's room. There, she took a breath and knocked on the door, waiting for an answer.

Lycoris smiled softly and addressing Olivia, she said,

"Thank you very much, Olivia. That's quite kind of you. I appreciate that you went through the trouble to do so."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 6:20 am

(Welcome back.  I might be slow in posting since I'm multi-tasking and Folke hasn't gotten off yet but I wanted to post while I can.  XD)

As Alex was enjoying his time with Nerine, he heard a knock at their door and looking curiously at Nerine, he asked,

"I wonder who it is?"

Olivia smiled and replied, "It is no trouble at all, miss."

She looked to Matthew said, "It's almost time for lunch, sir.  Shall I go about giving orders for its preparation?"

Matthew replied, "Sure but can you please bring lunch for us here along with some caramel cake?  I'd like to remain by Lycoris' side."

Olivia nodded and replied, "Sure, sir.  I'll take care of it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 6:25 am

(Thanks and sure, take your time. ^^)

Nerine wondered who it could be as well but she replied, "Well, there's only one way to find out."

She got up and answered the door but was surprised to see Lisianthus, Ryan, Irene and the head healer as well. Furrowing her eyebrows in confusion, she asked, "Umm come-come in. What's the matter?"

She stood aside to allow them to enter nevertheless.

Lycoris smiled softly at the idea of having caramel cake, as she really wanted to try it out. After Olivia left to take care of the orders, she addressed Matthew and said,

"I hope I am not crippling you by having you stay by my side. I mean, I enjoy your company a lot but am I not distracting you from work or such?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 6:28 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

The group entered and Ryan gave an apologetic look to Alex and Nerine.  Alex could see that something was wrong and he said,

"What's going on?"

Matthew shook his head and replied, "Nothing that can't wait.  When I'm not attending to patients, I'm continually coming up with innovative ways to treat various illness and injuries.  Also, Dad can take care of the patients but if there's an emergency that only I can deal with, he'll let me know."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 6:31 am

Lisianthus faced the couple with a serious frown and after the whole party was inside, she replied,

"You've got some real explaining to do, if you have any explanation at all. The shapeshifter was hiding at your place all the time, huh?"

It was difficult to control her anger at the couple although she was doing her best to.

Lycoris looked curious as Matthew told her about his work and she said,

"Do you work at a hospital or some sort of a clinic, Matt? Or do patients request your presence in particular? You must be quite famous as a doctor around Devenshire, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 6:38 am

Alex was confused as to how to reply and using his telepathy, he communicated to Nerine,

What do we do, darling?  How did they find out?

Matthew blushed and replied, "Well, I don't know about famous but I do a lot of work in Devenshire.  Dad and I run a private practice so patients request our presence.  We help everyone, though-not just the nobles.  We know how little money some people have so we'll work for free.  It's most important to us that the people get the assistance they need."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 6:43 am

Nerine was surprised to hear what Lisianthus said as well but composing herself, she replied to Alex,

Lycoris and Ryan both knew, didn't they? One of them must have told her. But-but did she catch the shapeshifter?

She wanted an answer to that question to determine whether they could deny. Lisianthus noticed their silence and angrily, she said,

"How could you! You knew what she was doing all along, and you were helping her! Hiding her in your own house! How could you?!"

Lycoris looked quite amazed and a fond look forming over her face, she replied,

"That's really quite wonderful of you. To help people without waiting for anything in return. You and your dad are so kind."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 6:47 am

Alex was alarmed as he saw how angry Lisianthus was and he replied, "Sia, please calm down."

Looking to Nerine, he replied,

I don't know.  I can't tell by her answer.

Matthew blushed deeper and replied, "That's very kind of you to say so, Lycoris.  You know, you are so very kind, too.  I can just tell by looking at you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 6:51 am

Lisianthus did her best to control her anger although it was quite difficult to. She replied,

"You aren't giving me any answers, you know. There's no use denying it, ok? Ryan told me everything so you better explain yourself if you have any explanation at all."

Nerine was angered as she heard this and telepathically replied,

See? It's that Ryan. He's the one who told her.

Lycoris blushed deeply and replied,

"Really? That's nice of you to say, Matthew although you haven't seen anything of me yet. I really admire you. You're so wonderful to help everyone like that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 7:01 am

Alex nodded and turning to Lisianthus, he replied, "I'm sorry.  Yes, I did invite the shapeshifter to stay at our place but I only felt that it was the right thing to do.  This was all my decision.  My darling has nothing to do with it."

Matthew replied, "Aww thanks, Lycoris.  You truly are wonderful to say such kind words to me."

There was a knock at the door and after Matthew gave permission to enter, Olivia opened the door, carrying a tray containing their lunch and dessert.  Matthew helped her to set things up and then Olivia said,

"Have a wonderful lunch and I'll be back later to pick up the tray."

Matthew replied, "Thank you, Olivia."

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 12:40 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lisianthus did her best to calm down a bit and crossing her arms, she replied,

"The right thing to do? How is having my enemy, our enemy, stay at your house the right thing to do, Alex? You knew that I was looking for her yet you were hiding her at your place, along with her mum and the chancellor? Tell me, how is that right at all?"

Lycoris replied as well, "Thank you very much, Olivia."

After she left, Lycoris took a deep breath and smiling, she said,

"Lunch smells really good. You have some talented cooks at your house, Matt."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 6:17 pm

Alex sighed and replied, "We wanted to abide by Lycoris' wishes and for that to happen, the shapeshifter needed to be free.  It's not that we agree with Lycoris on the matter but we certainly can't go against her."

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "Thanks, Lycoris.  I'm glad the food is to your liking.  Ahh let's see.  It looks like we have some chicken sandwiches, salad, buttermilk biscuits, and fruit juice along with the caramel cake.  Definitely delicious indeed."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 2:39 am

Lisianthus sighed and looking at Alex with a disappointed look, she replied,

"Even you, Alex? Instead of trying to give Lycoris any hope for a happy life, you are ok with her sacrificing herself like that?"

Looking to Nerine, she said with anger in her voice, "You're the one pushing him to do this, right? You want to get rid of Lycoris and you don't care what happens to her."

Lycoris smiled happily and replied, "Yum, this sounds quite delicious. Let's eat then before it gets cold."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 3:01 am

Alex looked at Lisianthus and calmly replied, "Please don't blame my darling for this.  We're only complying with Lycoris' wish and this would make her happy.  I mean, I don't understand it myself but I feel that it would be wrong to go against what she wants."

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's it."

He gently guided Lycoris' right hand so she would know where all the food items were and then he began to eat.

(I'd like to ask your opinion on this if it's ok.  I'm wondering if there's anything else on my Steam wishlist I should buy before the sale is over.  Just for reference, I'm probably going to pass up on Starbound and Memory's Dogma but yeah, everything else that I can buy is game.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 4:15 am

(Ahh I took a look now and hmm, nothing seems to have a decent discount for now but Clannad Side Stories (although I am not sure how different it is from the main game. XD) There's also Go! Go! Nippon 2015 although the discount isn't that great. XD But yeah, if you feel like buying anything before this sale is over, I guess it could be one of those two.)

Nerine looked hurt by Lisianthus' previous comment but she said, "And don't you have Lycoris with you now anyways, Sia? Does it matter where the shapeshifter is? She'll never find her."

Lisianthus bit her lower lip and replied, "That's the problem. Lycoris ran away. Do you understand what that means? And the shapeshifter isn't at your house any longer. If these two find each other, it will be all over."

Lycoris started eating as well and upon taking a bite of her sandwich, she happily commented,

"Yum. This is really delicious, you know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 4:24 am

(Ahh ok.  I might get Clannad Side Stories.  I'll see.  Thanks.  XD)

Alex looked alarmed upon hearing the news and replied, "What?  How did Lycoris escape?"

He turned to Nerine and his eyes seemed to ask what happened to the shapeshifter and the others.

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Yup, it sure is.  We have great chefs here.  You should tell me if anything isn't to your liking so I'm aware."

(Folke isn't online yet so I can post lots but if my posts are suddenly slow, then you'll know why.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 4:28 am

(Ahh coolies. ^^)

Lisianthus looked to the side and replied, "We don't know all the details yet. She managed to get out of the mansion where I kept her and then summoned the portal to travel to the humans' world. She must be there now. I contacted the king and queen of Devenshire to ask them to help out find her and they will."

Nerine looked surprised by the news as well and as Alex looked to her, she looked clueless, as she had no idea where the shapeshifter and others could have gone.

Lycoris smiled and replied, "Oh don't worry. I am easy to satisfy and I like all foods. I don't remember eating anything before that wasn't to my liking. Eating is a really wonderful experience so I enjoy it no matter what."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 4:33 am

Alex shrugged his shoulders, having absolutely no idea what could have happened.  Ryan looked on as well and it looked like everyone was confused.

(Gosh, if the shapeshifter and the others hadn't gone to Matthew's house, they would have been caught by now.  XD)

Matthew smiled and replied, "I'm happy to hear that.  It's wonderful to enjoy all kinds of food and find out their taste.  I can't wait for you to try out the caramel cake afterwards and let me know what you think."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 4:37 am

(Yup, that's totally true. XD Although Lycoris would have been still quite hard to find. She's well hidden now. XD)

Lisianthus noticed how confused everyone looked and frowning at Alex and Nerine, she said, "Don't try to convince me that you don't know where the shapeshifter is. So she left your house all of a sudden?"

Nerine quickly said, "We really don't know. She didn't tell us anything about her leaving. We just found out from you."

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Yes, I can't wait either."

She continued eating her lunch, enjoying every bite. Eventually, she was starting to finish up.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 4:44 am

(That is true.  XD)

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, that's right.  This is news to us.  We had no idea that she was no longer there."

Matthew soon finished up his lunch as well and once he was done, he said,

"That was delicious.  I can't wait to taste the cake."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: