Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 5:05 pm

Ryan could see that Lisianthus had let down her shield and it didn't surprise him, as he knew that she wasn't as strong in magic as she was in physical combat.  So he reflected the dark wave back at Lisianthus but prepared to let it dissipate in case Lisianthus wouldn't be able to fend it off.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 12:14 am

Lisianthus saw that Ryan reflected the dark wave back at her so using her sword, she rotated it quite swiftly, making it seem like a fan and used it to dissipate Ryan's attack. Finally deciding to make an offensive move, she used the opportunity as the dark waved disappeared and marched through it at Ryan with her sword.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 1:59 am

Ryan saw Lisianthus making her offensive move towards him and thus, he summoned a magical sword made out of fire, deciding to fight her head on.  His sword skills were pretty good although he knew how good of a swordswoman Lisianthus was.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 2:21 am

Lisianthus smirked to herself as Ryan summoned a fire sword and fought her directly, as now they were playing in her field. She attacked fiercely as their swords clashed, not holding back anything. For some reason, she was determined to win this fight, as though she was getting out all her emotions and anger at Ryan indirectly through this way, or as though she was striving to prove him something.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 3:15 am

Ryan could see how fiercely Lisianthus was and he knew that she was taking out her anger and frustration at him and he felt that she had the right to do so.  However, he didn't hold back, fighting as hard as he could to ensure a fair fight.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 3:36 am

Lisianthus continued fighting as fiercely as she could, giving Ryan everything she had. As she was a talented and experienced swordswoman, she was able to keep up the fight without trouble although she had to admit to herself that Ryan was pretty good at wielding swords too.

As they continued fighting like so, she said, "I would try something else if I were you. No one defeats me when it comes to sword fighting."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 3:58 am

Ryan raised an eyebrow and calmly replied, "Well, we'll see."

He continued his attacks on Lisianthus, his strength and stamina keeping up with her moves all the while.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 4:08 am

Lisianthus continued giving Ryan all her best, fending off any attacks coming from him and attacking him on her own with fierce moves. She was impressed that Ryan was able to keep up with her so far but she wouldn't give up no matter what.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 4:31 am

Ryan could see how well Lisianthus kept up with him so he decided on a different tactic.  Using his magic, he teleported quickly, attacking Lisianthus from all sides.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 4:43 am

Lisianthus was surprised as Ryan used his magic to teleport quickly and attack her from all sides although she was able to fend his attacks but it was much more difficult and tiring. Knowing that she won't be able to keep this up for long, she jumped back a distance behind, wanting to take her breath and think of a different strategy.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 4:54 am

Ryan saw that Lisianthus had jumped back and although he could have attacked her head on, he decided to wait and see what she would do, although he kept his defensive stance up.

(I'd like to ask your opinion about this.  Shuffle! is now out on Steam and it's about 20 usd.  However, there's no discount on the game and usually, new releases have discounts so I'm wondering if I should hold off on buying the game until there's a good sale or just buy it now.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 5:24 am

(Ahh if there's a chance that a good sale may be coming up sometime soon, I guess you should wait on it otherwise, you can just buy it now. I mean, if new releases usually have discounts and they don't, I am not sure when there might be a sale available and all. XD I thought it would be cheaper than that, though. I mean, it's not like it's a newly released game or something; just a translation of a game that's been there since 2004. O.O)

Lisianthus took a couple of moments to take her breaths and think of something else. Getting an idea, she decided to try something new although it was risky. Casting another newly-learned spell, she was able to make herself invisible and then ran off as fast as she could in a circle around Ryan, wanting to confuse him for her location.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 6:40 am

(Ahh yeah, I know.  I was surprised that there wasn't a release discount upon launch since most games on Steam tend to have them but yeah.  XD  And sorry for getting here late but I'll try to post as much as I can.  ^^)

Ryan looked surprised, wondering how Lisianthus could make herself invisible but not wanting her to have the complete advantage, he made himself invisible, too.  That way, they'd both be on an even playing field.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 6:43 am

(No problem. ^^)

Lisianthus groaned to herself as Ryan made himself invisible too and had to think that she should have expected he would do that. Thinking that keeping up the invisibility spell would do nothing but tire her out as she wasn't that skillful anyways, she revealed herself but remained attentive, knowing that Ryan would attack any moment.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 6:48 am

As Lisianthus made herself visible, Ryan took the opportunity to summon a fire monster which made its way towards her in an attack position.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 6:51 am

Lisianthus groaned to herself as she observed the monster Ryan summoned, as she didn't like these side fights, knowing that she would have to wear herself out fighting an enemy who wasn't the main opponent. But as she had no choice, she marched at the monster fiercely, attacking it without mercy, aiming to get rid of it without spending too much energy.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 6:57 am

As the fire monster kept attacking Lisianthus, Ryan thought it safe to let down his invisibility spell so after making sure that he was at a safe distance, he let the spell dissipate and then took a few breaths as he watched the ensuing fight.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 7:03 am

As Lisianthus fought the fire monster, she glanced at a distance and noticed that Ryan had revealed himself once more. His sight gave her more motivation to finish the monster so she would fight him personally, so after jumping a distance away from the monster, she then jumped at him and stabbed him with her sword right where his heart would be, finishing him off.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 7:08 am

The fire monster was defeated as Lisianthus stabbed it and once it disappeared, Ryan looked at Lisianthus and asked,

"Eager to fight me, aren't you?"

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 7:15 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lisianthus took deep breaths, as she was getting a little tired from the fight but also enjoying it nevertheless. Frowning seriously at Ryan, she replied,

"You're supposed to be my opponent now, aren't you? Then don't hide behind some monster."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 5:20 pm

Ryan replied, "I'm not hiding.  I'm using my powers to my advantage.  After all, you should be prepared for whatever your enemies may throw at you or am I wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 9:29 pm

Lisianthus was silent for a moment but then she replied,

"Maybe, but whatever. That's why I don't like magic that much. You can use all sorts of tricks and deceptions to win a battle even if you don't fight yourself at all. It doesn't matter though; I'll defeat you whatever tricks you use."

She readied her sword once more, waiting for Ryan's next move.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 10:12 pm

Ryan nodded and he summoned a fire sword in his right hand and a dark sword in his left.  He was competent in fighting with two swords although he was better when he fought with only one but he would see how he'd do.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 4:12 pm

Lisianthus was a little surprised to see that Ryan planned to fight her with two swords, unable but to be impressed by his wide range of skills. Although she could have decided to fight the same, she preferred to keep fighting with one sword, as it allowed her more flexibility when moving.

She marched at Ryan again, attacking him as fiercely as before, aiming to knock out at least one of the swords from his hand.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 5:17 pm

Ryan parried Lisianthus' attacks and did his best to keep both of his swords in his hands.  He fought her head on, using his upper body strength to deliver the attacks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: