Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 4:22 am

Melody whinnied happily as Ryan understood her, but Lisianthus didn't looked quite excited and replied,

"Well, it would have been nice to but the weather outside isn't very bright, Melody. It could rain at any moment so it isn't perfect for flying. Maybe some other time."

Melody whinnied quietly at this, a little disappointed.

Lady Penelope was glad that Matthew didn't inquire further but nodding happily, she said, 

"I could see that for myself, darling. Devenshire is quite a lucky place to have you, you know. I am sure you can help a lot of sick and injured people with your talents."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 4:29 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ahh yes, that's true.  I'm sorry about that, Melody.  But you know, how about we stay with you and keep you company?  We'll go on that flight next time, ok?"

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "Thank you, my lady.  I want to help as many people as I can so my job helps in that regard.  And it doesn't matter if the patient is rich or poor-I'll go wherever I'm needed."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 4:33 am

Melody whinnied a little more loudly, cheered up by Ryan's promise. She was genuinely glad to see the couple together coming to visit her, and hoped that it was an indicator that things between them were starting to get fixed.

Lady Penelope smiled softly and replied, "That's just quite noble of you, dear. So you don't do your job for a living as much as it is out of a desire to help others, true? You're truly a wonderful young man, darling."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 4:40 am

Ryan smiled softly and nodded, as though he understood completely what Melody was saying.  He continued to pet her head, feeling happy to be with Lisianthus and to spend time with her and Melody.

Matthew blushed and replied, "Thank you, my lady.  I truly do like helping people so I do what I can."

He paused and then asked, "So I'd like to ask how you both know Alex and Nerine?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 4:48 am

Lisianthus would reach out and pet Melody gently as well although she would glance at Ryan often, as though she were observing him. She could feel his happiness to be genuine and she could also tell that Melody liked having both of them for company. It gave her some sort of an inner peaceful feeling, something that inwardly told her that this was how things were supposed to be, that she shouldn't give up on all of that.

Lady Penelope and the chancellor looked to each other, a little troubled over how to answer the question. However, Lady Penelope then turned to Matthew and smiling softly, she replied,

"Ahh it's a long story, dear, but I'll try to tell you as much. As you may have noticed, we both aren't humans. We come from the gods' world. I was the head of the light magic department in the academy there, and the sir was the chancellor of the gods' world. But umm, we're currently at odds with the queen so our presence isn't exactly welcome at our world and Alex and Nerine have offered us their house for a while until we sort things out."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 4:51 am

Ryan would cast occasional glances at Lisianthus, too, feeling happy and at peace.  He hoped that Lisianthus would see that they truly belonged together.

Matthew nodded and replied, "Oh I see.  I do hope that you'll get things sorted out and it was really nice of Alex and Nerine to offer you to stay in their home in the meantime.  Have either of you had a chance to explore Devenshire?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 4:57 am

Lisianthus would notice the glances Ryan would make at her and she would blush although she would do her best to avoid his gazes, busying herself with paying attention to Melody. However, Melody was silently observant of all of this and was quite optimistic that it would be no time before the couple would be back together again.

Lady Penelope nodded happily and replied, "Ahh yes, we did. It is a very wonderful town. Small but quite friendly and warm. It's one of the most beautiful places I've been to yet."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 5:03 am

Ryan looked to Melody and using his telepathy, he communicated to her,

It looks like things are getting better between us, aren't they?

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "I'm delighted to hear that.  Devenshire is a wonderful place and has some of the friendliest, warmest people ever.  Also, you might have heard about our king and queen and all the wonderful things they've done for the people."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 5:07 am

Melody replied happily,

I can definitely see that and even if she would deny it, I can see it clearly in her eyes that she's starting to rethink things.

Lady Penelope nodded happily and replied, "I sure did. The people here are very lucky to have them as rulers."

The chancellor commented, "I've heard all about it too. It kind of makes me wish the queen of the gods' world would learn from them. The people there would surely use kinder rulers like them."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 5:14 am

Ryan replied,

Yup, me, too.  I love Sia so much and I'll do anything for us to get back together.

Matthew looked curiously at the chancellor and asked, "Oh, the queen of the gods' world isn't as nice?  I mean, our king and queen are very kind and they're progressive rulers.  It's very rare to have such rulers here but we're very lucky to have them."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 5:18 am

Melody replied happily,

And I can't wait until I see you two back together again.

Meanwhile, Lisianthus snapped out of her thoughts and looking at Ryan curiously, she asked,

"Umm do you contact Lycoris regularly, Ryan?"

The chancellor looked annoyed as he talked about Lisianthus as he replied,

"I can see that, young man, but unfortunately, our queen is nothing like that. She's a cruel and tyrannical ruler, I am afraid. Economically, our world is doing well but compassion isn't a very well-known term for her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 5:31 am

Ryan looked at Lisianthus and replied, "I try to.  I mean, even though I don't love her, I do still care and worry about her.  I hope that wherever she is, she's safe and well-cared for."

Matthew nodded and replied, "Oh I see.  That's quite unfortunate."

He could see that he had touched a sore subject and so didn't say anything further.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 5:34 am

Lisianthus furrowed her eyebrows and looking at Ryan directly, she replied,

"Now that what confuses me. You were pretty much in love with Lycoris before that you seemed to lose your mind if she only mentioned sacrificing herself. So what happened to that? Suddenly you don't love her anymore? Even...even though you know that most probably, her heart is attached to you by now?"

She wanted to understand this whole thing, as it happened suddenly and it remained mysterious to her.

Lady Penelope saw that it was getting close to lunchtime so getting up, she said, "Would you excuse me, please? I'll go ahead and make lunch for us all. I'll make sure to prepare a very delicious lunch for you, darling. It's the least I can do to thank you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 5:36 am

Ryan nodded and looking saddened, he replied, "I know and I feel horrible.  But I've come to realize that you are the one I love.  The only one my heart belongs to.  I'm yours forever, Sia."

He looked up into Lisianthus' eyes, his heartfelt emotions shown in his own eyes.

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "Of course, my lady.  I'm looking forward to finding out what you'll prepare for lunch for us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 5:39 am

Lisianthus couldn't help but blush deeply as she heard Ryan's words although she did her best to stay composed. Averting her gaze, she replied, 

"So before, I take it that you thought that you love Lycoris more than me? Because as far as I remember, you used to say that you loved us both at the same time. I didn't think that your love for Lycoris meant that you loved me any less although it would make sense if it did."

Lady Penelope nodded happily and replied, "Then stay tuned. Please excuse me."

She bowed politely then took her leave, leaving the chancellor and Matthew alone together.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 5:50 am

Ryan shook his head and replied, "I mean, I did love you both equally but I've come to realize how difficult this must have been for you, even though you said that it was all right.  It was selfish and wrong of me and I know that my heart, my whole being is only for you."

As Lady Penelope prepared lunch, Matthew turned to the chancellor and giving him an apologetic look, he said,

"I want to apologize if I brought up a sensitive subject before."

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=852
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-