Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 5:55 am

Ryan couldn't help but worry as he listened in on Lisianthus' conversation with the official, as she didn't want any action taken against the group threatening her.  However, he'd have to find a way to remain by her side, to protect her if it should come to that.

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "I'm happy I could help, my lady.  I can see how much you love and care for your daughter."

He took out a small bottle of smelling salts and removing the cap, he placed the bottle just under the shapeshifter's nose so that she would wake up and he could give out his remaining instructions.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 6:06 am

With the last official gone, Lisianthus was all done with her work in the throne room. After taking a deep breath of relief, she turned to Ryan and said,

"I'll go check the dungeons now. Will you come?"

Although she didn't really like want Ryan to accompany her during that, she wouldn't be able to prevent him.

As Matthew placed the bottle under her nose, the shapeshifter started coming to and opening her eyes. As she woke up and her senses came to her, the first thing she said was a quiet question,

"Did-did it work?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 6:08 am

Although Ryan didn't like the idea of going to the dungeons, he did say that he would stay by Lisianthus' side and not interfere so nodding, he replied,

"Yes, I'll come with you."

He stood up, waiting for Lisianthus to take the lead.

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, it did.  Do you feel something different about your body?  That you feel stronger than ever?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 6:22 am

Lisianthus could almost guess what Ryan was thinking however so turning her gaze away, she quietly said,

"Hey, you don't have to come if you don't want to. It's not like you are obliged to follow me around or something."

The shapeshifter was silent for a moment as though she were getting the feel of her heart and indeed, she felt it stronger than it had ever been. The slow, unsteady beats became stronger and steadier. Nodding her head, she replied,

"It does...So it really worked? I can shapeshifter now without any problems?"

There was almost a tone of disbelief in her voice, as she didn't think it possible.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 6:27 am

Ryan shook his head and smiling softly, he replied, "No, I'll come with you.  I know you don't like going to the dungeons, either, but you need to, right?"

Matthew nodded and replied, "That's right although I highly advise that you rest for the rest of the day and not shapeshift.  It's probably best to avoid using any magic for today, just to be certain.  Assuming that you rest and eat well, you'll be able to shapeshift tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 6:31 am

Lisianthus glanced at Ryan for a moment but she nodded and replied,

"Well, if you say so then."

She got up and led the way out of the throne room and to the dungeons. She would only do a routine check up on the prisoners and such, to make sure that everything was in order.

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "Well, if that's all, I can certainly do that."

Lady Penelope commented, "I'll make sure she rests and eats quite well today."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 6:37 am

Ryan followed Lisianthus as they went to the dungeons.  He remembered the last time he was there and the memory still haunted him although he did his best to be brave.

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "That's good."

He felt tired after performing the procedure and added, "If it's all right with you, my lady, may I rest here for a bit before I go home?  I can go to the living room, so as to not disturb your daughter."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 6:49 am

Lisianthus led the way to the dungeons and there, she would go and check on the prisoners, going from cell to cell. The living conditions hadn't improved one bit from the last time Ryan had been there, and as they walked, Lisianthus wore a stern, cold expression that she wouldn't normally have at any occasion.

Lady Penelope nodded happily and replied,

"Oh of course, darling. Tell you what, the least I can do for you is to invite you to have lunch with us today. How about it? I can guarntee that my cooking is quite delicious."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 7:07 am

Ryan noticed how the conditions of the dungeons were the same as last time but he knew that there was nothing he could currently do to improve them.  He observed Lisianthus as she had this cold expression on her face.

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "Sure, I'd like that very much, my lady.  I'll stay until after lunch and I can't wait to try out your cooking."

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 7:20 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lisianthus continued taking her tour of the dungeons, checking the various cells until she was eventually done. Satisfied, she led the way out of there and after taking a breath, she turned to Ryan and her looks softened completely, nothing like how she looked down there. She said, 

"There's one thing left. I'll take care of some paperwork at my office but it shouldn't take long."

Lady Penelope was happy that Matthew accepted her offer and replied, "It's agreed then. We'll have lunch all together."

She turned to the shapeshifter and said, "We'll leave you to rest for now, darling. Do you want anything, dear?"

The shapeshifter shook her head and replied, "No, I'm fine. I'll let you know if I want anything."

Lady Penelope nodded to her and turning back to Matthew, she happily said, 

"Let's head to the living room now, dear. You can rest there and maybe I can get to know you a little more."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 5:11 pm

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok.  Then to your office we shall go."

He waited for Lisianthus to take the lead as they headed to her office so that she could take care of the paperwork.

Matthew nodded happily and followed Lady Penelope as they left the shapeshifter's room and went to the living room.  There, they saw the chancellor and turning to him, Matthew said,

"The procedure is all done and thank you for your help.  I was able to concentrate completely."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 12:12 am

Lisianthus led the way to her office and there, she took her seat at her office and gestured for Ryan to take his seat as well then started taking care of the routine and usual paperwork.

The chancellor smiled kindly and replied, "I did nothing, young man. I am quite glad to hear that it worked out well. You must be quite a talented and skilled healer, sir."

Lady Penelope looked at Matthew fondly and said, "You should have seen him at it, sir. How he cast the spell quite skillfully and was able to heal my daughter without a problem. I didn't think it would be possible."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 1:47 am

As Ryan sat, he observed Lisianthus handling her paperwork and he saw how hard she worked.  It couldn't be easy for her to take on her responsibilities and yet she did so every day.

Matthew blushed and replied, "Awww thank you.  I'm happy I did what I could for her.  It sure isn't easy being able to practice both medicine and healing."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 2:13 am

Lisianthus continued working for about an hour or so, until she was done at last. Stretching her arms, she took a deep sigh and said,

"Whew, finally. I'm all done."

The chancellor replied, "It is quite impressive, sir. I haven't seen anyone who is able to practice both medicine and healing in the same time. It is either this or that but you seem to be able to take care of both quite efficiently. It must take a lot of study and hard work."

Lady Penelope led Matthew to take a seat and she took a seat herself.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 2:25 am

Ryan smiled softly and replied, "Congratulations, Sia.  I can't help but admire you for taking on all these responsibilities and handling them well."

Matthew took a seat and nodding, he replied, "Yes, that's true.  There has been a long line of doctors in my family but I'm the first one to study healing magic as well.  It isn't easy to find magic users here but the majority of them tend to work for royalty so that's where I found one such healer to teach me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 2:41 am

Lisianthus pouted cutely and replied, "It's not like I enjoy doing them or anything. But there's no one else other than me to take care of all of this."

She sighed then looking apologetically at Ryan, she said, "Sorry you had to watch me all that time at work. I can't imagine how boring that must be."

The chancellor nodded in interest and replied, "That's quite impressive, sir."

Lady Penelope looked curiously at Matthew and asked, "Is there any specific reason you aimed to learn healing magic as well, darling? Or was it just that you wanted to enlarge your knowledge and skills?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 3:28 am

Ryan chuckled softly and shaking his head, he replied, "It wasn't boring at all.  Actually, I enjoy watching you while you work.  You look very focused and determined."

Matthew replied, "Well, I did want to enlarge my skill set but I also wanted to look into curing conditions where neither medicine nor magic would help, like in your daughter's case."

(I'm gaming again btw so yeah, going to be slow in posting.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 3:34 am

(Ahh no problem. I am studying in the same time so it's all good. XD)

Lisianthus blushed a little and replied, "I do? Well, it can't be that fun but if you say so."

She paused then continued, "Well, I'm free for the day, I guess. You can choose what you want to do."

As the chancellor listened to Matthew's words, he couldn't help but remember Lycoris' case, and how the magic in the gods' world failed to find her a solution to restore her eyesight. He wondered if this young man would be able to help her but as Lycoris was so insistent on giving up her powers anyhow, the chancellor sighed inwardly and didn't say anything.

Lady Penelope smiled softly and replied, "It's like you were sent to us from heaven, darling. I had almost lost all hope that my daughter can be ever cured and I couldn't imagine losing her. She is everything and everyone to me. But then you showed up and you were able to help her, just like a wonderful angel. I am forever grateful to you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 3:40 am

(Ahh ok.  XD)

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied, "Hmm, let's see.  Do you want to visit Melody for a while?  I think she'd like it if we both went to see her for a bit."

Matthew blushed deeply and replied, "Aww I just did what anyone would have done.  It's a good thing that I came.  I'm the first one in my family to master both medicine and healing magic.  I also came up with ways to cure deafness and blindness."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 3:51 am

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Alright then, that sounds good."

She got up and waited for Ryan to do the same so they could head to the stables and visit Melody.

The chancellor's ears perked up as Matthew mentioned curing deafness and blindness and unable to help it, he looked curiously at him and replied,

"Ahh you mentioned blindness, sir? So you can most likely cure any case of blindness, even if it's quite a complicated one?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 3:56 am

Ryan and Lisianthus headed to the stables and once inside, they approached Melody and Ryan said,

"Hey, Melody.  We wanted to see how you were.  How are you?"

Matthew looked curiously at the chancellor and nodding, he replied, "Yes, I sure can.  I did lots of research into blindness and the various causes of it so I can cure even the most complicated of cases."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 4:00 am

Melody whinnied happily as she saw Lisianthus and Ryan both come in and approach her, delighted to see them together once again. Lisianthus reached out to pet her gently as well and said, 

"Did you sleep well, girl? And did you have your breakfast?"

Melody whinnied happily once more, answering positively to both questions.

The chancellor nodded with a smile at this although it was a sad, disheartened smile, secretly wishing that this young man had shown up a long time ago. He quietly said, more like thinking aloud to himself, "She sure would have loved to hear you say that now, young man."

Lady Penelope observed the chancellor quietly as she knew who he referred to but silently wished he didn't bring anything up, as Lycoris' matter was a very complicated one especially that her daughter wouldn't stop at anything to sacrifice her powers.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 4:03 am

Ryan smiled softly and replied, "We're happy to hear that, girl.  It looks like you've been having a wonderful morning."

Matthew replied, "Sir, if I may ask, who are you talking about?  If this is a lady who's blind, I can take a look at her and help."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 4:06 am

Melody whinnied happily at that, indicating that her morning had been a peaceful one and she was even happier to see them both together. Suddenly, she flapped her wings over and over and whinnied, as though she were asking them if they could go on a flight again.

The chancellor looked a little hesitant to reply as he wasn't sure what to say but Lady Penelope spoke up and smiling, she turned to Matthew and said,

"Ahh I am sure the chancellor means no one in particular, darling. It must have been just a curious question, right, sir?"

The chancellor didn't reply but simply nodded, as he couldn't bring himself to deny it in words.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 4:13 am

Ryan chuckled softly and turning to Lisianthus, he said,

"You know, if I didn't know better, I'd think that Melody wants to take us out on a flight."

He looked to Melody and asked, "Is that right, girl?"

Although Matthew didn't buy Lady Penelope's excuse, he simply nodded and replied, "Well, all right.  But yes, I can treat a lot of various injuries and diseases.  I have quite the talent.  I suppose it runs in the family."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: