Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 7:12 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^ And I'll lead the next morning. XD)

The next day, Lisianthus woke up as the sun rose although it was one of a dim light, as the sky was still covered in clouds, indicating that the day wouldn't be any brighter and there could be more rain. Nevertheless, Lisianthus felt a little more rested than last night although she knew that Ryan would accompany her today as well and she knew it would only bring thoughts and conflict to her mind.

Deciding to start the day, she got out of bed and got herself a change of clothes then entered the bathroom to get ready for the day.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 5:08 pm

(Ok.  XD)

Ryan got up a little after the sun rose and getting out of bed, he looked forward to spending the day with Lisianthus.  Not wanting to waste time, he took a change of clothes and went into the bathroom to shower and get dressed.

Meanwhile, Matthew had already woken up and was all ready for the day.  He felt all rested and had breakfast and had everything ready to perform the procedure on the shapeshifter.  After bidding his father a good day, he left the house, heading towards Alex and Nerine's home.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 12:48 am

Lisianthus took a shower then changed into a beautiful pink blouse and a short white skirt. She brushed down her hair and once she was all presentable, she went out of the bathroom and put away her night clothes.

She was ready to have breakfast then but wondered whether Ryan would visit her to eat with her or if he would eat with the others. She thought about contacting him to ask but deciding against it, she thought that she would wait a little and if he didn't visit in a bit, she would eat alone.

In Alex's and Nerine's house, Lady Penelope, the chancellor and the shapeshifter were all awake and had eaten their breakfast. Lady Penelope had made sure to follow Matthew's instructions closely, and made sure that the shapeshifter had eaten and rested well.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 2:02 am

After Ryan had showered and gotten dressed, looking presentable in a white shirt and dark blue jeans, he left the bathroom and put away his pajamas.  Then he headed towards Lisianthus' room, hoping that she would have breakfast with him.  Although he usually had breakfast with the others, yesterday's events gave him hope that Lisianthus would be ok with his company so once he arrived at her door, he knocked softly, waiting for an answer.

Matthew arrived several minutes later just outside of Alex's and Nerine's house and he knocked on the door, waiting for someone to open.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 2:11 am

Lisianthus heard the knock on the door and expecting that it was Ryan, she took a deep breath and got up to open it. Indeed, there he was, so opening the door a little more, she said,

"Good morning, Ryan. Come in."

She stood aside for him to enter the room.

As there was a knock on the door, Lady Penelope anxiously got up to answer it. She opened it and smiling as she saw that it was Matthew, she stood aside for him to enter and said,

"Good morning, darling. Please come in."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 2:23 am

Ryan smiled softly at Lisianthus and entered her room.  Once the door was closed, he looked to her and said,

"Good morning, Sia.  I hope you slept well.  I was wondering if you wanted to have breakfast together?"

He looked a little nervous, hoping that Lisianthus would agree to the idea.

Matthew stepped inside the house and after Lady Penelope closed the door, he bowed to her and said,

"Good morning, my lady.  I hope that you and everyone slept well last night."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 2:40 am

As Lisianthus had already expected this, she wasn't surprised and nodding, she said, 

"Sure, ok. Do you want to have it in the gardens? I am kind of sick eating here alone anyways so umm, the change will be nice."

Lady Penelope smiled warmly and nodding, she said, 

"Yes, we slept well although I admit I couldn't wait for today. But here we are. I hope you had a pleasant night too, dear."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 3:09 am

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Sure, that sounds great.  We should ask one of the maids to bring our breakfast to the garden while we head on out there."

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Yes, I did, too.  I'm all ready and everything is prepared.  All we need is your daughter and a place for us to perform the procedure.  I do have some brief instructions before we start, though."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 3:19 am

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Ok. Let's head on out and I'll tell one of the maids on the way."

She led the way out of her room and to the gardens and as they headed there, Lisianthus found one of the maids and asked her to bring them breakfast outside. Then the couple continued their way until they reached the table in the gardens.

Lady Penelope looked curiously at Matthew and wondering what those instructions were, she asked,

"Ahh what are these, darling? Is there anything special we need to have done before the procedure can be performed?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 3:52 am

As Ryan seated himself and waited for breakfast to be brought, he sent a quick telepathic message to Irene to let her know that he was having breakfast with Lisianthus so he wouldn't be joining the others.  

Matthew replied, "It's important that I have total concentration when I perform the procedure so we mustn't be disturbed until it's over.  Would your friend be kind enough to make sure that we'll have quiet?  Also, we should use one of the upstairs rooms-maybe your daughter's room?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 3:57 am

Irene received Ryan's message and acknowledged him that she did, and was glad that he was getting to spend more time with Lisianthus.

Meanwhile, as the couple seated themselves at the table in the garden, Lisianthus looked at Ryan and asked,

"So umm, did you sleep well last night?"

Lady Penelope nodded in understanding and replied, "That can be done, of course. I'll ask the chancellor to make sure that you're totally undisturbed during the procedure and yes, my daughter's room will be fine. Should we start right away then?"

The shapeshifter had been silently watching and hearing the two of them as was the chancellor, who nodded at the task he was given.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 4:09 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "I did.  How about you, Sia?  Did you sleep well, too?"

Matthew nodded and replied, "Sure.  If everyone is ready, it's best to start right away."

He looked to the shapeshifter, smiling softly at her.

(I'm gaming again so the slow posting.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 4:16 am

(Ahh no problem, take your time. XD)

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yeah, it was a restful night."

The maids soon arrived carrying trays of breakfast and laid it in front of the couple, before taking their leave. 

The shapeshifter didn't say anything but was grateful for the hood covering her expressions, as even she felt nervous about this.

Lady Penelope nodded and replied, "Alright. Please let me lead the way."

She approached her daughter and the shapeshifter got up then Lady Penelope led the way upstairs to the shapeshifter's room and to inside with the shapeshifter following as well, of course.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 4:24 am

(Thanks.  XD)

After the maids left, Ryan commented,

"Breakfast sure looks delicious.  We should eat."

He took his fork and then took a bite of his food, savoring every bite.

Matthew followed the two and once they were inside the shapeshifter's room, he turned to the shapeshifter and said,

"Ok, you should lie down on the bed and I'll take out my things.  Your mother will stay here to watch over you and help me with the procedure."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 4:28 am

Lisianthus started eating as well, getting her energy for the day. She wondered how it would go especially that Ryan insisted on accompanying her all the same. Nevertheless, she would try to remain calm and collected although it was difficult to do so.

As they ate, she looked at him and asked, "Will you accompany while I take care of work too?"

The shapeshifter nodded and laid down on the bed, doing her best to remain calm although she couldn't help but feel a little nervousness inside her. Lady Penelope smiled gently at her and reached out to gently hold her hand, wanting to give her strength through this and praying from the bottom of her heart that everything would go smoothly.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 4:45 am

Ryan looked back at Lisianthus and nodding, he replied, "Yes, I will.  I'll do my best not to disturb you while you're working."

After Matthew took out all of the necessary items, he turned to the two of them and said,

"Ok, here's what'll happen.  After I give you this medicine," he looked to the shapeshifter, "you should fall asleep right away.  Your heart beat will slow down.  Then I will cast a healing spell and use the following equipment I brought with me to do so.  This will heal your heart.  Then I will cast another spell that'll strengthen your heart to the point where you can shapeshift naturally.  Now your body will emit a white glow around you and that's when we know the procedure is working."

He looked to Lady Penelope and added, "This is where I need you to observe what's going on.  If the glow is different from white, I need to know right away so I can adjust my spell as necessary."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 4:48 am

Lisianthus shrugged but nodding, she replied, 

"Well, ok, if you insist. Don't you get bored though? I mean, I get bored personally taking care of all that work so I can't imagine what it would be like to watch it too."

She blinked in bewilderment, her question being a genuine, innocent one.

Lady Penelope nodded with great attention, as she listened and understood every word Matthew said. She replied, "No worries. I won't be taking my eyes off the whole thing."

The shapeshifter took a deep breath and after she understood everything as well, she replied, "Alright then. Let's not waste any more time and get this thing started."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 4:52 am

Ryan chuckled softly and replied, "No worries.  I won't be bored while I watch you work.  I know it's what you need to do so I understand."

Matthew nodded and taking out a small bottle of light blue liquid medicine, he handed it to the shapeshifter and said,

"Ok, I need you to drink the entire contents of this bottle and then we can proceed."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 4:55 am

Lisianthus shrugged one more time but she replied, "Okay, if you say so."

She continued eating her breakfast and was soon all finished, so she waited for Ryan to finish as well before they could head to the throne room so she would start her work.

The shapeshifter took the bottle from Matthew and nodding, she took a deep breath then drank the contents of the bottle. She then laid down on the bed again and in a matter of a few seconds, she fell into a deep sleep.

Lady Penelope quietly observed everything, hoping that everything would be alright.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 5:07 am

Ryan soon finished his breakfast as well and seeing that Lisianthus was already done, he said,

"Well, I suppose we should get this day started, right?"

After the shapeshifter fell into a deep sleep, Matthew took out of his instruments and casting a spell, he used it to observe the condition of the shapeshifter's heart.  Satisfied that it had slowed down enough, he then began to cast a healing spell specifically targeting the shapeshifter's heart and her body glowed a pure white from the spell that Matthew cast.

(In case you're curious as to what game I'm playing, it's Incredible Dracula.  It's a TM game but really hard.  O_O)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 5:13 am

(Ooh I see. XD I think I saw it a while back although it didn't look like a typical TM game and all. XD)

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "That's right. We'll head to the throne room first so I can take care of the routine meetings and then we'll see what else do I have to do."

She got up and led the way back inside the castle and to the throne room so she could start her work for the day.

Lady Penelope continued observing attentively as the procedure went on and was glad as she saw the pure white light emitting from the shapeshifter's body, as it indicated that everything was going smoothly. She continued watching closely, hoping it would stay that way.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 5:27 am

(Yup.  I mean, I consider myself a TM expert and I find this game extremely difficult.  I quit it a while back due to personal issues but I've gotten a better hang of it.  I still find it difficult, though.  XD)

Ryan followed Lisianthus as they headed back inside the castle and to the throne room.  Once they were there, he took his seat and observed Lisianthus as she got ready for work.

Matthew continued to cast the spell to heal the shapeshifter's heart and after a couple more minutes passed, the spell dissipated.  He then took his instrument to observe the condition of the shapeshifter's heart, he smiled softly and said,

"Ok, her heart is completely healed.  Now it's time to strengthen it."

He took out a different instrument and then cast a different healing spell, which would invigorate the shapeshifter's heart so that it would be very strong for her to shapeshift even though it wasn't her natural ability.  Again, her body glowed a pure white, indicating that the procedure was going smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 5:32 am

(I see. XD)

Lisianthus took her seat at the throne as well and as she saw that Ryan was seated, she took a deep breath and asked one of the soldiers to start bringing in the officials she needed to meet. Indeed, they started coming in one after the other and discussing with Lisianthus about business matters. Some of them were the same from the day before although there were a couple of new faces as well.

Lady Penelope's eyes lit up in happiness as she heard Matthew's comment about her daughter's condition and once more as she observed the white glow around her body with the second spell. She was quite grateful that everything seemed to be going smoothly and quite grateful to Matthew that he was able to save her daughter's life and strengthen her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 5:38 am

Ryan observed with interest as the various officials approached Lisianthus about business matters.  It was interesting to see how Lisianthus handled them and he couldn't help but admire her, for her duties as queen did prove to be difficult.

Matthew continued to cast the spell, using his instrument to aid him in doing so.  After a few minutes passed, the spell dissipated.  Then he took out another instrument to observe the shapeshifter's heart, specifically as to whether it could handle the casting of magic spells.  Seeing that her heart was very strong and beating steadily, he smiled and said,

"I'm all done.  Your daughter is as good as new.  Better, I'd even dare say."

He was feeling exhausted but satisfied that the procedure had gone smoothly.  He took a couple of minutes to take his breaths before he would wake up the shapeshifter.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 5:46 am

Lisianthus continued taking care of her usual work, discussing with that official and that about the various matters that had to do with the kingdom. At last, the security official from the day before showed up and spoke to her about various security matters, although he was still worried about the secret group that targeted Lisianthus. This time, she was a little unsure of her response, but after taking a breath, she replied all the same, to let them be.

Lady Penelope was overjoyed as she heard those words coming from Matthew's lips and there were even tears of happiness in her eyes. After observing her daughter gently, she looked at him and bowing to him gratefully, she said,

"Thank you, thank you, thank you. No matter what I say, it won't be enough to express my gratitude."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: