Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 4:06 am

(I just checked it and he seems pretty interesting. XD Now that leaves how he and Lycoris should meet and all. XD)

Melody could understand how Ryan was thinking and replied,

It definitely contributed to how troubled she is now and it only shows that she's starting to rethink things. You're on the right path, Ryan. I'm confident that sooner or later, Sia will realize that you two are meant to be together.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 4:11 am

(That's a good question.  I have an idea as to how he can be introduced.  XD)

Ryan smiled and replied,

I hope so.  I want to be with Sia again and to love and be hers forever.  I never want us to be apart ever again.  She means everything to me.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 4:14 am

(Coolies, I'm looking forward to it then. XD)

Melody whinnied happily over hearing Ryan's words and replied,

And I can't wait until I see you two together again. I miss watching your beautiful loving times and taking you on romantic flights. I look forward to doing all of that again.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 4:18 am

(Thanks.  XD)

Ryan blushed and replied,

Me, too.  Thanks, Melody, for helping and supporting us.  You've truly been a wonderful friend to us both.

Meanwhile, back in the human world, Matthew had arrived at the front door of Alex and Nerine's home.  After taking a deep breath, he knocked on it.  As Alex's parents had requested that their family doctor check up on the current residents' health and Matthew's father trusted him to take care of the matter, here Matthew was, ready to do his job.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 4:24 am

Melody whinnied happily once more and replied,

You and Sia are my family, Ryan, and Sia especially is under my responsibility to look out for. I know that you love her and will do your best to take care of her so that's why I want you two together again.

Inside Alex's and Nerine's house, Lady Penelope were present as well as the chancellor and the shapeshifter, although the latter was upstairs in her room. As there was a knock on the door, Lady Penelope got up to answer it although carefully so. Opening it slightly, she saw a young man standing outside. Curiously with a faint smile, she said,

"Yes, sir? How can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 4:28 am

Ryan replied,

Thanks.  I want us back together again, too, and to have those romantic flights we had before.

He paused and then asked,

Did Sia mention that she talks to you because you're a part of her mother?

Matthew bowed politely to Lady Penelope and replied,

"Hello, miss.  I'm Dr. Matthew Detterres.  Sir and Lady Carnahan requested that I come and give all of you a check up.  Well, it's actually my father's responsibility but as he's passing on the family business to me, he wanted me to take care of it so here I am.  I hope this isn't a bad time?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 4:32 am

Melody whinnied quietly and replied,

She doesn't need to mention that to me. Sia feels quite close to me because I remind her of her mom. The three of us shared a lot of wonderful memories before the late queen passed away, and Sia treasures those memories so much and treasures me all the same.

As Alex had told her about the family doctor's visit to check on her daughter, Lady Penelope had been expecting this. Her smile widening, she opened the door and standing aside for the doctor to enter, she said,

"Welcome, darling. No, this isn't a bad time at all. Please enter. We've been waiting for you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 4:38 am

Ryan smiled softly and replied,

I see.  You know, I really believe that Sia would value your opinion a lot.  If her mother were still alive, would she want us back together?

Matthew entered the house and after Lady Penelope closed the door, he asked,

"So who should I start with first?"

He looked at the house with wonder and then added, "I apologize for looking around.  It's just that I've never been here before even though I'm Alex's friend.  One would think that he would have invited me but no matter.  I heard that he's on vacation or something so I suppose that's why."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 4:50 am

Melody whinnied happily and replied,

Most definitely. Sia's mother was a very wonderful woman and I am sure she would have liked you as much as I do. She would have definitely wanted you and Sia to be together and happy.

Lady Penelope looked at Matthew apologetically and replied,

"I am afraid that Alex's away at the moment but I am sure he will be back as soon as he can and you two can catch up together, darling."

She paused then said, "Ahh there's me, my friend the chancellor and my daughter upstairs. Umm would you pay special attention to my daughter, sir? She's the one I am worried about."

(Ahh I'll have lunch so I'll be a bit late posting and all. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 4:58 am

(Ok, have a good lunch.  ^^)

Ryan smiled softly and replied,

Thanks, Melody.  I can tell that Sia's mother was a wonderful being.  I mean, just look at you and Sia.  Only someone so kind and caring would have been able to raise the two of you.

Matthew smiled and replied, "Please, call me Matt, my lady."

He looked curiously at Lady Penelope and asked, "Is there a particular reason you wish for me to examine your daughter?  I only know bits and pieces."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 5:09 am

(Thanks. ^^ I am back now. XD)

Melody whinnied happily at Ryan's comment and replied,

That's beautiful of you to say, Ryan. I am feeling flattered now but you are right. Sia's mother was indeed a wonderful being and her daughter is a lot like her, you know. Now I can't wait until you and Sia are married one day. I want to see how your kids will come out to be.

Lady Penelope smiled softly to Matthew but then sighing sadly, she said,

"My daughter has some sort of a heart condition that has been making her quite sick recently. I don't know all the details as she is pretty secretive about it and she doesn't want me to interfere but I am a mother, darling. I can't just forget about it. Will you be able to help her, Matt, dear?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 5:13 am

(Welcome back.  ^^)

Ryan blushed deeply and replied,

Awww you're embarrassing me but I can't wait to have kids with Sia, too.  I know she'll make a wonderful mother.

Matthew looked thoughtful and nodding, he replied,

"Yes, I believe so.  I am lots of knowledge on medicine and have practiced on a lot of patients.  Also, I'm good with healing magic and I've been making attempts at using both my medical and healing knowledge to come up with new advances to help the sick and injured.  So I'll do my best to diagnose your daughter's condition."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 5:21 am

(Thanks. XD)

Melody whinnied happily at the thought and replied,

And you'll make a wonderful father too. Then I can be their aunt, perhaps? I am not old enough to be a grandma. What do you think?

Lady Penelope smiled happily at hearing that and feeling hopeful, she said,

"That's wonderful and kind of you, dear. I'll go upstairs to call for her. But we'll make this seem as natural as possible, ok? As though you've already checked on the chancellor and myself...this way, she doesn't suspect that anything is up. Is that fine, dear?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 5:28 am

Ryan chuckled happily and replied,

Sure, you'd make a wonderful aunt.  Of course, I'd have to consult Sia on it but I'm sure she'd agree that you could take care of our children as well.

Matthew nodded and replied, "Sure, that's fine with me.  I'll get my equipment prepared while you go get your daughter."

He took a nearby seat in the living room and taking out his medical bag, he took out a few items with which he would examine the shapeshifter.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 5:33 am

Melody continued whinnying happily and replied,

I'd definitely enjoy that. I am sure your kids will be as beautiful and strong as both of you are.

Lady Penelope smiled and nodding, she curtseyed politely and then headed upstairs to the shapeshifter's room to tell her about the doctor's presence and how he was here to check on everyone. As expected, the shapeshifter refused to go down at the beginning, claiming that she didn't need a doctor to examine her. However, her mother's pleas and promises that he would only check on her, nothing more, finally persuaded her to agree to come down just for her mother's sake.

She put on her cloak and then the two of them came downstairs. Lady Penelope smiled to Matthew and said,

"This is my daughter, darling. She's the only one left for you to check on."

The shapeshifter didn't say anything and although her expression was hidden, she definitely wanted this to be over quickly.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 5:38 am

Ryan replied,

Awww thank you, Melody.

He paused and then added,

You know, once Sia and I resolve things, we should work on finding you a husband.

Matthew stood up and bowing politely to the shapeshifter, he said,

"Hello, miss.  I'm Dr. Matthew Detterres but please call me Matt.  As your mother just said, I've checked up on her and the gentleman over yonder so it's just you left.  The examination won't take long."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 5:42 am

Melody whinnied shyly at that and replied,

Now you're embarrassing me. But I don't need a husband, Ryan. I just like taking care of you and Sia and a husband might distract me from that.

The shapeshifter replied impatiently, "Well, hopefully not."

She took a seat at a nearby coach and waited for the doctor to do his job, hoping it would finish quickly and that the doctor wouldn't say anything that would end up making her mother more worried.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 5:47 am

Ryan pouted cutely and replied,

Oh really?  But Sia and I would surely love for you to have kids, too.  One or two at the most.  They'd be beautiful, just like you.

Matthew took a stethoscope and began examining the shapeshifter, paying special attention to her heart.  He continued his examination for a few more minutes and setting his instruments down on the table, he said perceptively,

"You're not a natural shapeshifter, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 5:50 am

Melody whinnied even more shyly and replied,

Aww stop that. But perhaps if you and Sia can find me a suitable husband, I can build a family of my own too. Then all of us can live together in peace and happiness, both families together.

The shapeshifter was taken aback by the question, and immediately glared at her mother, thinking that she was responsible for revealing such information about her. Gritting her teeth, she replied sharply,

"No, I am not. Why is that of value to you?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 5:55 am

Ryan nodded happily and replied,

Sure, that sounds perfect to me.  We'll find you a wonderful husband, for you only deserve the best, you know.

Matthew calmly replied, "That would explain your heart condition.  And before you start accusing anyone, no one told me about your condition.  I figured it out on my own.  You don't spend years studying medicine and healing magic without there being benefits to them.  Getting back to the point, this does explain some things.  A natural shapeshifter wouldn't have this problem."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 6:00 am

Melody whinnied happily at that and replied,

Now I am looking forward to that. But before any of that can happen, you and Sia need to fix things first. I won't be any happier until I can see you two together again.

The shapeshifter bit her lower lip in frustration, part of her amazed at how this doctor was able to figure it all out by simply examining her, and the other feeling quite angry and frustrated that he did. Trying to keep her composure, she replied,

"So what of it? You haven't told me anything new, you know. I am perfectly aware of my heart's deteriorating condition but I didn't ask for anyone's help. Aren't you done checking on me? So your job with me should be over, I think."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 6:03 am

Ryan replied,

Of course.  My top priority is fixing things between Sia and me.  I'll make sure that she realizes that we belong together and that our love is eternal.

Matthew raised an eyebrow and replied, "Yes, I'm done examining you.  Now I was going to give you a couple of recommendations to treat your condition.  Ideally, it would be best if you stop using your shapeshifting ability but I have a feeling you're not going to do that.  So my other recommendation is that I can heal your heart so that it's stronger than ever and you can still shapeshift.  But if you'd rather ignore that idea altogether, I understand."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 6:08 am

Melody replied,

That's the spirit. I am holding you on to that, Ryan.

She whinnied happily and gently rubbed her head against Ryan's chest.

The shapeshifter was surprised to hear the doctor's latter words, and raising an eyebrow, she replied,

"Now you're bluffing, aren't you? It would have made everything easier if such a thing were possible. How can you strengthen an already failing heart and make it stronger than ever? Oh and I would be still able to shapeshift. Am I supposed to believe that?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 6:13 am

Ryan smiled softly and gently rubbed Melody's head, enjoying her warmth and company.  He felt encouraged that he could fix things with Lisianthus as long as he kept going in his efforts.

Matthew replied, "I understand your doubt since such a technique has never been heard of but then how many people do you know who can both apply medical knowledge and cast healing spells?"

He paused, letting the shapeshifter figure the rest out.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 6:17 am

Melody and Ryan continued enjoying each other's company for the rest of the afternoon, but eventually, Melody said,

You should go and check on Sia now. You shouldn't leave her alone for too long. Don't forget that the shapeshifter is still out there and after her. You never know when she's about to strike.

The shapeshifter decided that she would lose nothing if she listened until the end, so she replied,

"Well, why don't you explain to me this technique of yours then? Yeah, I don't know anything about medical stuff or healing but you should at least explain how that idea of yours is supposed to work. What is it, a surgery, medicines or some sort of a spell? Let me hear all about it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: