Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 8:09 am

Irene watched as Ryan left her office, wishing inwardly that he would be successful on his mission and that she wouldn't regret disclosing Lisianthus' location to him.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 8:14 am

(Out of curiosity, when someone says that they think you'll do so-and-so when you keep telling them that you know that you won't and yet they keep questioning it, would you say that they're the ones with the issues?  I mean, because they have insecurity issues and all that.)

Ryan arrived inside the stables and after getting an available pegasus, he got on it and began to fly towards the first bar that Irene had told him that Lisianthus could be at.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 8:18 am

(Yeah, definitely, unless they provide me with a solid reason on why they think I would so, then the problem is definitely on their side. O.O That sounds a bit like my mom, to be honest. The majority of my differences with her were on similar issues.)

Indeed, Lisianthus was at the first bar that Irene had told Ryan about. She had gone on a flight with Melody for some time after her talk with Ryan but feeling too emotionally worn out and just wanting to relax and forget things, she headed there to have her drink, feeling sure that nobody would go after her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 8:23 am

(Yeah, that's what I think, too.  Again, my bf is having these issues and so doesn't want to believe me but I do think it's an issue on his end and something only he can reconcile.  I tried to help him out so much in the past but there's only so much I can do.  I'd hope that he would trust me with our long distance relationship and all but yeah.)

As Ryan and the pegasus approached the first bar, he saw Melody nearby so he knew that Lisianthus had to be nearby.  He gently had the pegasus land near Melody and once he got off, he approached Melody and quietly said,

"Hey, girl.  I'm sure you must be surprised.  Is Sia inside?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 8:28 am

(I see. Yeah, I totally agree with you although I am not sure if such issues do get resolved eventually but perhaps if you two continue your relationship and trust grows between you two, things get better at times goes on. O.O)

Melody was indeed surprised to see Ryan but pleasantly so, and whinnied happily at seeing him. She approached him and whinnied quietly, as though she were pleading him to help Lisianthus out, that she didn't approve at all of her behavior but couldn't leave her alone.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 8:37 am

(Well, I hope so.)

Ryan nodded upon hearing Melody's pleas and said,

"Don't worry, girl.  I'm here to get Sia and to convince her to return with me.  I'm worried about her and I'll do anything to help her."

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  Thanks for hearing me out tonight and I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^  Hug)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 9:38 am

(No problem and I hope things work out on your end, phoenix. Hug Nite, nite. ^^)

Melody whinnied and nodded her head, trusting that Ryan would be able to help Lisianthus. Meanwhile, Lisianthus was inside the bar, sitting on a table of her own although she was in disguise, putting a large cloak over her so she wouldn't risk anyone recognizing her as the queen. She had already been drinking for a while and was getting quite a bit drunk, although it didn't help her feel any better.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 6:24 pm

(Thanks.  ^^)

Ryan nodded and replied, "Thanks, girl.  I'll be back soon hopefully."

He gave Melody's head a gentle pat and then headed inside the bar.  He looked around for anyone who looked like Lisianthus but then realized that she would probably try to disguise herself.  Seeing a cloaked figure, he had an idea.  He used a spell to put a cloak around himself as well as disguise his voice and then took a seat besides the other cloaked figure, thinking that it must be Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 10:36 pm

As the cloaked figure sat beside Lisianthus, she couldn't recognize him as Ryan. She might have tried if she were in a more coherent state, but then, she only looked him with a frown and asked,

"Who the hell are you, sitting at my table like that without my permission?"

Her voice was a bit slurred but her words were understandable.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 11:58 pm

Ryan flagged down the bartender and after ordering a drink for himself, he replied using his disguised voice,

"Sorry to invade your space, miss, but maybe you want someone to talk to?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 5:24 am

Lisianthus was annoyed by this unwelcome guest who didn't seem to want to go away, and frowning, she replied,

"Did I ask for your company? I don't remember doing so or asking to talk to you. Go away."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 7:01 am

Ryan replied,

"Oh sure, I could do that but I can see that something's clearly disturbing you.  It might help to talk to a complete stranger about it, especially if it's a problem you can't talk to close ones about."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 7:04 am

Lisianthus looked at the stranger with the same frown although there was also a look of bewilderment in them. Suddenly giggling, she smirked at him and said,

"Oh I know. Are you flirting with me? Is that it? Trying to act all kind and caring to impress me, eh?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 7:09 am

Ryan raised an eyebrow and replied, "Not at all.  I'm just being nosy."

He paused and then asked, "But if I were flirting with you, would you say that it's working?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 7:16 am

Lisianthus shook her head and raising her arm on the table sluggishly, she pointed to the engagement ring on her finger and replied,

"Tsk, tsk. It wouldn't work no matter what you say. See, I'm engaged."

She paused but more quietly, as though she were talking to herself sadly, "Maybe. I don't know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 7:26 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "I see.  So the problem you have is regarding your fiance?  Did you two have a fight or something?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 7:31 am

Lisianthus pouted and looking annoyed once more, she replied,

"Why are you so insistent on talking about this? Look, I'm here to relax and have some fun, not remember my problems and cry about them. I've already had enough of that. If you are looking for someone to cry on your shoulders, go look for someone else."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 7:37 am

Ryan smirked and replied, "Ok, in that case, how about we have a drinking contest?  I bet you can't beat me when it comes to downing these drinks."

Clearly, he was offering a challenging, seeing if Lisianthus would take it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 7:42 am

Lisianthus raised her eyebrow and then smirking, she replied,

"Heh, looks like you don't know me. No one can beat me when it comes to drinking. Looks like you're inviting yourself for a loss."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 8:44 am

(Sorry it took me a while.  My bf and I were reconciling and all and it took a while.  ^^)

Ryan replied, "Guess we'll see then.  So you agree to take up my challenge?  I'm ready when you are."

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 1:50 pm

(No problem and I am glad that things worked out between you two. ^^ Nite, nite. ^^)

Lisianthus smirked and replied, 

"Heh, bring it on. Set your rules, get the drinks and let us have some fun."

Although she knew that it would only mean that she would get more drunk, she didn't care, as she just wanted to forget about her troubles and all about Ryan, unaware that he was the very one keeping her company.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 6:11 pm

(Thanks.  ^^)

Ryan nodded and replied, "All right then.  The bartender here will each serve us a shot of the strongest drink and we down it at the same time.  Whoever either concedes defeat or passes out loses.  Do you agree to my terms?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 12:04 am

Lisianthus nodded eagerly and replied,

"Heh, sure do. Looks like ya don't know me to challenge me to such a thing. I've tried every single possible drink in Cephiron, heh."

She waited for the stranger to talk to the bartender and get the drinks so they could have this contest.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 3:10 am

Ryan replied, "We'll see."

He then turned to the bartender and told him to give them as many drinks as they could handle, stating that he would take care of the payment.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 3:20 am

As the bartender went to get the drinks, Lisianthus couldn't help but look at the stranger and a bit curiously, she said,

"Heh, I just noticed. I don't think I've seen you around here before. What, you're a newcomer? It isn't exactly a good idea to have a drinking contest if you're new to this, heh."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: