Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 5:21 pm

The party continued enjoying the music as Bryan played for them. Avi and Rosaline especially seemed to be enjoying themselves the most, with Rosaline watching Bryana most fondly.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 9:33 pm

Bryan continued the piece he was playing and finally, he was finished.  He then stood up to take a bow and everyone applauded happily.  Ryan commented,

"That was excellent, Bryan."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 12:36 am

Avi nodded happily and replied, "It was. Your music never ceases to impress me, Bryan. It's truly one of a kind."

Irene smiled softly and agreeing, she said, "Indeed. Great work, Bryan."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 2:50 am

Bryan smiled softly and replied, "Thank you, everyone."

He thought of something and asked, "Perhaps all of you would enjoy one of the pieces my love and I performed while we were on our world wide tour in the human world?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 7:40 am

(Back now. Sorry I'm late; the traffic was pretty bad today. :/)

Irene nodded and said, "I would like that. I always welcome listening to something new and I am sure it must be a wonderful piece."

Avi got an idea and grinning, he said, "And perhaps Rosaline could help Bryan perform too, with some beautiful dancing to accompany Bryan's music? I mean, so that the show is complete."

Rosaline blushed a bit and replied, "I don't mind, if Bryan agrees, and everyone else of course."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 8:01 am

(Ahh that's ok.  I'm going to bed soon but I'll make this post before doing so.  XD)

Bryan nodded happily, "I love Avi's idea but only if my love likes it, too."

Ryan replied, "Sure, it's been a while since we've all seen Rosaline dance to Bryan's music."

Alex added, "I'd love to see you both perform, too."

(Ok, I'll be getting off for the night now but I'll be back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 5:11 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Rosaline smiled a bit and nodding, she said, "Alright then. It's been a long while since I've danced though so excuse me if I am a bit rusty."

She got up and after handing the puppies to Ryan, she found herself a suitable space then readied herself and waited for Bryan to start playing his music.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 9:42 pm

Ryan held the puppies in his lap and after Bryan began to play one of the pieces he and Rosaline performed together, then the two men observed Rosaline as she danced to the music.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 12:54 am

As Bryan started playing the music, Rosaline started performing, dancing smoothly to his tunes and her body moving in harmony along with the melodies. It was almost like her movements and the music were one, moving perfectly together.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 3:23 am

The others listened and watched on as Bryan performed the piano piece while Rosaline danced to the music.  Ryan smiled, marveling at how beautifully Rosaline danced, while Bryan would glance at Rosaline at times, remembering the times when they performed together on stage.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 6:19 am

(Back now. XD)

Rosaline continued dancing elegantly to Bryan's music, feeling herself a part of the music and temporarily forgetting about everyone else in the room, only thinking about the melodies and Bryan who performed with so much talent.

Nerine, Irene and Avi watched the couple fondly, enjoying the music and the sight of the skillful duet.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 6:32 am

(Welcome back.  XD)

Bryan and Rosaline continued to perform for the others and once the piece was over, Bryan stood up from his seat to take a bow, standing beside Rosaline and looking lovingly and proudly at her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 6:36 am

(Thanks. XD)

Rosaline finished off her dance smoothly and stood beside Bryan as well so they could bow to the others. Nerine and Avi clapped happily, while Irene had a delightful smile over her face. Avi commented happily,

"This was pretty marvelous. Wonderful work, you two. Your talent is really one of a kind."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 6:45 am

Bryan smiled softly and replied, "Thank you.  My love only makes my music all the better."

Alex nodded happily and commented, "You two sure make a great team."

(I was wondering if it's ok if I got off for tonight?  I feel really bad about this since we haven't RPed much lately but my shoulders are hurting me like crazy tonight and I can barely concentrate.  :/)

(Well, I was going to wait until you replied but since it looks like you got off, I'm going to get off as well.  I'm really not feeling well so yeah, I think I should rest for tonight.  I'm very sorry and hopefully, I'll be better tomorrow.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 7:09 am

(Ahh of course, I understand. ^^ I am sorry for the delayed response: my internet died down for a while. But yup, it's totally ok-your health comes before anything and I hope you feel better soon. ^^)

Rosaline smiled softly and replied, "Thanks, everyone. I am glad you enjoyed the show. Bryan is a wonderful musician so it's only natural after all."

(Nite, nite, phoenix and I am pretty sorry I took long to respond. My internet wasn't working for a while so that's why. Anyways, hopefully we can RP more tomorrow and I hope you feel all better soon. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 7:30 pm

(Thanks.  My body is still in pain unfortunately but I'm going to make this post now so I'll try to do what I can.  ^^)

Bryan smiled softly at Rosaline and replied,

"It's only because my love is such a talented dancer.  I'm the lucky one to have her by my side always."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 12:52 am

(Aww I hope you feel better soon, phoenix. I'll make this post now but I won't be able to post later except very late tonight. Today is the last day of the course so it's going to take longer than usual. Please rest and I hope you are 100% better soon. Hug )

Rosaline couldn't help but blush as Bryan complimented her and looking lovingly at him, she said, "It's thanks to your music, my Bryan. It's what leads the show and makes it perfect."

Nerine smiled happily and said, "You two are wonderful. You're lucky to have each other and we're lucky to be able to watch you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 4:38 am

(Ahh I see.  No worries and thanks.  I'm feeling a little better now but I'll take it easy.  ^^)

Bryan smiled lovingly at Rosaline and replied, "Yup, I know how lucky I am to have my love with me."

He leaned in to give Rosaline a sweet kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 7:12 am

(Sorry I wasn't able to post before now. My internet connection has been lost since yesterday and just came back now. :/)

Rosaline returned Bryan's kiss lovingly for a moment, temporarily forgetting about everyone else. Nerine smiled happily at the scene, adoring the couple while Avi blushed and turned away.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 7:38 am

(O.O  I see.  At least you're able to get back now so that's cool.  I am going to sleep early tonight, though, since I have to go out early in the morning but I'll post while I can.  ^^)

Alex smiled softly as well while Ryan looked on wistfully.  Bryan and Rosaline kissed for a few more moments and once the kiss was over, Bryan looked happily into Rosaline's eyes and said,

"I really am the luckiest man, you know."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 7:48 am

(Ahh I understand. ^^ There's something else I should let you know about as well. Tomorrow we'll be traveling to Alexandria for a short vacation of 5 days. So during that time, I won't have any internet access so I won't be able to come and post. But once I am back of course, I'll post as usual and that would be on Thrusday or Friday at most. ^^)

Rosaline returned the happy looks to Bryan with a blush over her face and replied quietly, 

"I am the lucky one here, my love."

Avi couldn't help but cough and still blushing, he commented, "Hey, you two, we're still here."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 7:50 am

(Ahh ok, I see.  I understand.  I hope you all have a good vacation.  ^^)

Bryan looked over at Avi and chuckling, he said,

"Sorry, Avi.  I can't help myself when it comes to my love."

He looked to the others and asked,

"Are there any other requests?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 7:54 am

(Thanks. ^^)

No one else had any other requests and seeing that there was only silence, Irene noticed the time and said,

"It's getting a little late, isn't it? Perhaps we should all get our rest now. We don't know what tomorrow has in hold but we best be as ready as possible."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 8:03 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true.  We should all turn in for the night."

He looked to Bryan and Rosaline and added, "Thank you for both for your wonderful performance tonight."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 8:07 am

Rosaline smiled warmly to Ryan and said, "You're welcome. It's our pleasure to entertain you like this whenever you like."

Nerine happily said, "You two were amazing as usual."

Avi nodded in agreement and said, "Now we can all head to bed with a happy, peaceful mind."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: